Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You ask for my Hand, I gave my Heart

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Come on you're getting closer."

The sound of twigs breaking under someone's foot, and the hushed murmur of the woods is all that could be heard. A solid frame of a soldier dances in the light, shadows receptively displaying his actions. He trudges through the hills of the Ancient Forest, unphased by the tangling roots or the vast and thick foliage. This warrior continued on his hike, visibly carrying a belt pouch, black pants, sandals, and set of training weights (vest, armlets, shins, waist). Masaru Yuuto waited four long years to smell this scent again, to breathe this air, to openly run across this nature. Freedom was something no one wished to lose, freedom of the mind body and soul. How many had Yuuto met that met this cruel fate of losing their freedom. Whether it be freedom due to their life as a shinobi, or loss of freedom due to their status in the political world. Freedom lost based on their lineage or their clan's rules. Ever since being released all Yuuto could do was reflect and contemplate what it truly meant to have certain things.

"Come on, you can't be that weak you can take more"

The voice of someone else rang in his ears, filling him with a mixture of emotions. Akane Karun, was one of Masaru Yuuto's most cherished friends, and also came to be one of his worst enemies. Karun was of Demonic Ancestry, and those of that cursed lineage always had a negative effect on the world in one way or another. For Yuuto Karun played a role in different points of his life. Someone who exposed him to the valor of genjutsu and the utter power of its emotional damage. Someone who fought beside Yuuto and protected him. Karun was someone who he could confide in and unconditionally helped him. However somewhere down the road that all changed. It was as if all the reassuring feelings the demon halfling gave him before turned into twisted shards that could pierce his soul.

Love? Did you think that this boy was truly capable of that?

Along with the positives Karun brought a foul beast inside of him. A demon that Yuu couldn't have hoped to mat-

And just like that his thoughts interrupted, as the Medical Shinobi had found what he was looking for. He now stood in a clearing between the large trees. In this area waterfalls met stone cliffs, and were hidden deep in the thickets of wood. Masaru Yuuto was as alone as he needed to be, so that he could begin his training. However in order to do so, he would need a little help. Yuuto wreaved his hand in a torrent of wind that he would later refine to create a shredding sound wave. He would slice his fingers with this wave drawing blood and immediately dispelling the wind. Next Yuuto would weave through a number of special seals and place his hand on the ground creating a summoning seal. This seal would instantly fizzle smoke, and with a loud poof a giant toad appeared. This toad with magenta skin, and carried a Fork and Shield combo was named Gamaken. He was one of the six toad volunteers for the Toad Contract. He was a silent behemoth but cared to assist his brethren none the less.

"What do you need assistance with?" Gamaken was straight to the point, much to Yuuto's pleasure.

"I just need help with training if you don't mind Gamaken" Yuuto responded, however the giant toad hesitated seeming worried before responding.

"Will you be alright with that though summoner? I can be clumsy." to which Yuuto responded, "It's fine just do your best, I simply need help with getting my techniques more polished."

The toad agreed, unsheathing his forked Trident and brandishing it against his summoner. Yuuto took a stance as well increasing his readiness for evasion, while assessing Gamaken. He focused on his target intently before moving forward with a Genjutsu out of his bag of tricks. He used the Advanced Clone genjutsu, using his Hashigaki ability to sing it at Gamaken. However to Gamaken it was as if 5 Yuutos stood before him singing slowly. The Giant Toad did not wait for long to see what his opponent would do next, recognizing that he was being attacked, he swung down with his trident striking Yuuto's location, however the shinobi perceived that was coming and reacted with a Barrier Jutsu enhanced by his Sound Element. Upon the successful guard Yuuto retreated running into the forest as Gamaken readied his shield going on the defensive as he waited for Yuuto's next move.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back