Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You Got Mail! [Messenger NPC/Letter]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
images

After what seemed like a long travel for the female cub, she was finally approaching a gate that appeared to be the entrance to a village which caught her off-guard considering the descendant of Byakko had informed her and her brother before they left that the Fire Country was in a civil war and that it would be a risky task for one of them to go. He had advised them to go together on their mission, but they decided to split up when they reached the border of their country to minimize time and to get home quicker for their reward for a job-well done of meat. When she was only a few feet away from the entrance, she respectfully stopped with the letter in the pouch on her back and mewed to get the attention of a shinobi that was nearby so they could receive the message and either respond right away or inform her that they would send a message later on.

In either case if she was approached, she would tell them that she had a message for a medical branch of the village and the letter was from Wind Country's medical branch. It would read as followed:
To Whoever Receives This Message:

Hello! I am a medical shinobi from Wind Country and was interested in discussing a treaty among the medical branches of the villages. As we continue on in our lives, we do not know what tomorrow will bring and this concerns me as a medical shinobi as my job is to save lives and treat the injured and sick. I would enjoy forming a treaty between our branches in the hopes to keep treating our patients moving forward regardless of inter-village politics.

As we know, our medical jutsu can only do so much and we are limited in our natural resources so I suggest if we form a treaty to meet in Wind Country at the Toraono Dojo and discuss the terms and conditions of our treaty. If you'd prefer to meet at a neutral location, I am alright with doing that as well, I am focused on just helping my civilians and fellow shinobi like I am sure you are as well. If we do plan to meet, I do not mind other medics coming with the branch representative that I assume is a medical chief or Sennin. Please limit others excluding the Sennin to two however.

We want only the best for them which is why I wrote to you today. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Signed,
A Byakko Worshiper

[OOC: It was agreed upon that Etsuko would take the letter from my NPC. But seeing as there is no rules saying that only she can, anyone is free to take the letter from my NPC.]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I scratched my head. A messenger feline? I had stopped using my turkeys due to their high cost and switched over to apes, but felines? Why would someone hire them as messengers?

I neared the messenger and, assuming I was not beat to it by someone using a hiding jutsu or such, I would take the attached letter and read it.

I laughed as I read it. A treaty offer from SAND. Things were getting more absurd by the moment. What would happen next? Would an ANBU from Cloud offer to become our new branch Sennin? I took out a gorilla cookie and threw it to the feline as a reward.

As for the letter I hid it away in my ear compartment and began to head towards the hospital. Best to deliver the message to the Mednin Sennin. I think the hospital had been rebuilt at least. Wait did we have a Mednin Sennin yet? I guess I would find out soon.

(Letter taken. Topic enteted/Attempting to leave)

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The female tiger cub saw the offering from the strange individual who grabbed the letter and just turned her nose at the treat. It was not meat and she was not impressed with this cookie at all, but at least an offering was given and Lord Byakko would be pleased if he was watching. In any case, she turned away from the gates and began to head back towards her home to tell Kyuji about the information that she had been provided and the laugh that would haunt her brain the whole travel back. But, she had completed her part of the mission and hopefully her brother would be doing the same right about now in Cloud with their medic branch representative, but who knew until they were reunited again at the location that they both planned to meet at and then return back to the Toraono Clan from.

[OOC: Since messengers are 3 ranks below me, she would be C-Rank - 3 Hours (180 Minutes) to leave village gate aka this thread. So she will be back in Sand in three hours.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back