Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You're not going to like this [Requesting Raikage]

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stars filled the sky on the night the Chuunin decided it was time to free himself of the last binding in this world. That binding came from one source but was two fold. Chuunin money was not good enough and more importantly than that Jiendo didn't free himself from the demons seal to be bound to follow the rules of a village.

"So how the hell do you plan to get out of this?"

This voice came from the small child standing to left of the Chuunin as they walked. Zangyaku seemed to enjoy staying in the form of a small child. He had long ago told the Chuunin that he preferred this form as it made people underestimate him. Zangyaku was smart, he knew his own powers and that there were not many out there who could tangle with him. He preferred to have the advantage over those who could fight on even ground. Jiendo also believed it was also because seeing a small child do the kind of things that the demon enjoyed to do was far more terrifying than his true form could ever be. Any sane person witnessing a child tear someone limb from limb would soon have to give up their sanity card and find themselves a good med-nin to speak to.

Jiendo had contemplated Zangyaku's question a few times just this night.

How do you tell a Kage that you quit? Jiendo had been a Kumogakure ninja for just over two months now. He was shooting up the ranks no doubt. Student to Genin in an absurdly small amount of time. Not surprising though. The Chuunin had trained himself through stolen means and thanks to the demons influence to be far stronger than any normal ninja. Him being twenty five and the others in the academy being usually around ten years old also made a big difference.

Looking to the demon the shinobi sighed.

"I remember them saying something about until death or retirement...Thats a big ask I agreed to there"

The demon shook his head.

"Stupid mistake Jiendo"

It was the Chuunins turn to shake his head...He hated admitting Zangyaku was right.

"Leave now Zangyaku. I don't need you to tell me this. And I see the Raikage's door"

The demon vanished in a small puff of smoke. Jiendo really didn't know what he was going to say. How do you tell someone that you want to leave their village simply because you don't like following orders. That you were likely a risk to others...Not that he cared, just because he preferred to work alone or with bloodthirsty demons.....Maybe avoid saying that.....

Rapping his hand on the large door that lead to the Raikage's office Jiendo shook his head again.

"Raikage.....I must speak with you".

[MFT- WC-452]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was far more security when going through the corridors of Torre Celeste with nearly an active ANBU guard standing by in every hallway. Jiendo couldn't imagine how many times he had to stop to provide his credentials as he walked through the towering steps of the tower. Eventually, he would reach for the large steel door.

"You may enter." Shin said with his voice muffled behind the door. He was behind his desk studying several parchments all pertaining to the death of Yukiko Ayumi. He raised his head to see the young man entered with a nervous gait as he walked over toward Shin's desk. The young man's name was Jiendo who lived a rather harsh life until he found his footing in the village. It was hard to see a man hated by own family with nowhere else to go besides the shinobi corps. At least, Shin had hoped, with the proper guidance, the man would find some joy living as shinobi. It would be tragic if the man was going to prove Shin wrong.

"What can I do for you?" Shin asked as he removed his tinted glasses from his face as he massaged his temples. It was a long day.

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiendo slowly made his way through the large doors. He slightly wondered how much they would have cost to make and how many man hours it would have taken to build them. These thoughts however very quickly left his mind as he entered the room to come face to face with the Raikage. On paper he was the most powerful man in the entire of the hidden village in the clouds. The Chuunin had wondered a few times how he would fare against this man in combat....But not enough to do something stupid.

Making his way over to the Raikage's desk Jiendo stopped a few feet away. He wasn't afraid of retaliation though he was quite sure the man in front of him was not going to be happy with what he was about to say, He just knew better than to get too close to someone as powerful as the leader of a village.

Letting out a deep breath that he didn't even know was being held in Jiendo spoke. Slowly, but with a certain element of force.

"Raikage, I've spent the better part of....I don't even know how long figuring out how to phrase this...In the end I feel direct would be the best method"

Without waiting for a response the Chuunin continued.

"Village life, life of a ninja belonging to a village would be the better way to phrase it....It doesn't suit me. I am in no way a team player, I don't trust others and these kinds of personality flaws make me a danger to many ninja who I do not want to be a danger to"

Jiendo paused for a few seconds....This wasn't enough. He had to say the words that could not be mistaken for anything else.

"I wish to be released from the village. I do not want to be an enemy of Kumogakure....But I wish to live under my own control....I don't wish to be bound to anything.....Even you"

With that the Chuunin stopped....Stopped talking, stopped moving stopped breathing....

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was exceptionally special for this teal eyed shinobi. He was intent on confronting the matter head on no more, avoiding the confrontation. The stress would be relived and no more hard times would follow. No matter what happened here he'd give the final piece to the mystery and publicly hit the village for what has been happening and why it has been going on unchecked. Yuuto had had enough and his allies or candidates mysteriously disappearing did not bode well for the future. It's interesting how buildings can fall but people will not bat an eyelash to the situation in matters to help. It's a sad occurrence, one that needed to be purged like the rest.

In a teal and purple fused cloth jacket and hat combo, his snow leopard pants fashioned in black boots. His eyes looked darker than normal and the trait that he normally hid was out and active. The third eyeball sat on the middle of his forehead lit with the light of a lightly colored chakra. Yuuto had three boxes the size of his back strung up with heavy rope. Under his jacket he held a tape recorder. He was ready for something to occur and prepared if peaceful resolution wasn't an option. A gambit was in the making.

He'd see the receptionist sitting behind her desk. He smiled gently to her before stating his business. "Hello, I have some very important news for Hayata Shin. It's something that is terribly important, and deals with the disruptions around the village." He made no notion towards the boxes on his back and silently began to take them off. He'd place the wooden ivory containers on the wall opposite of where he would stand. This was to show her that she was free to look in the boxes and he would not resist any attempts to search. However it would seem like the proper procedure since Shin was taking his own security serious for once.

[MFT]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin sighed before returning his tinted glasses onto the brim of his nose. He gestured his hand toward the chair in front of his desk and requested that the boy take a seat. "I would like to say that I know what you are going through but if I were not your raikage who was concerned about your future I would have cared less if you would stay in the village or not. At the end of the day you would just be another lost asset, but those are not my thoughts."

Shin cuffed his fingers together. "Tell me what exactly brought you to this decision?"

----​

In the meantime, Hitomi was intercepted by a suave dark dressed man except the disgusting eyeball that rested on his forehead as a vivid as dark black mole. He was holding a rather large boxes wrapped securely with rope.

"And who might you be...sir." She asked as surveyed the man's feature not recognizing the man. Once the woman realized the man was Yuuto she realized that she should not waste any time.

She reached for her hidden headset. The sound of static could be heard as she activated the receiver. "Raikage-sama, Yuuto-san has some important information he would like to address to you. Please come to the lobby when you are ready."

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiendo looked at the chain the Kage had motioned for him to sit in. He didn't really want to sit down, not one to ever want to give up tactical advantage as he was. Though on the other hand he was already telling this man that he didn't want to be a member of his village anymore and that he did not want to be bound to him. To refuse to sit in a chair at this point seemed to be a bit too much on the harsh side one would think. Though Jiendo also wasn't one to give a shit about that.

The Chuunin waved his hand a little.

"Thank you, I feel more comfortable on my feet"

He had to throw the Raikage a bone it would seem. Taking a few steps forward Jiendo leaned his elbow onto the seat. This was awkward to him. Chatting to someone who he barely knew outside of a few pictures and stories. Talking to arguably the strongest person in the whole village. And telling him what one would assume the man would see as bad news.

Now how to explain why he wanted out.....

"What brought me to this decicion? Well that's simple really a desire to live my life differently from how I have for the past ten years or so"

Jiendo had no intention of revealing his contract with the demons nor the incredible abilities Zangyaku's little operation on his had caused. No those were bits of information that only one person was allowed to know...And he was doing the talking right now.

"I spent a long time before I joined this village a slave of sorts. Upon freeing myself of that burden and taking control of my own life I assumed that joining a ninja village would be the best way to live my life. Not that I compare village life to the one I led but I did essentially swap one slave collar for a new one".

Letting out a sigh Jiendo pushed the hair from his face.

"I do not wish to leave for a hatred for the village, yourself or anyone here at all. I wish to leave to have complete freedom. Chose what jobs I go on, not be bound by rank within a village. Chose where I want to build a home, Have every day chosen by myself and my own desires."

Looking at the Kage through the mans small glasses Jiendo wondered what he was thinking.

"While I am a ninja of a village I will always have someone above me who I am expected to follow, or below my i'm expected to lead...This does not suit me and I fear will very quickly lead to issues."

Taking a few steps back from the chair Jiendo let out a long sigh.

"I'm more suited to the life of a Mercenary. I just wish to have my stats returned back to that of any other person in the village who isn't a ninja. Free to own a house, and live here if I chose...But not a ninja, not payed by you and free to go as I please."

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There are some flaws with your philosophy, Jiendo-san. Let me humor you if I were to have your type of thinking would I be fit to lead or would anyone be fit to lead. With the knowledge and power that I have I cannot squander it on myself, if I did then the entire village would collapse as well as the nation. I do not live for myself but I live for the people of the village. You have gained a great power over the years thus you have the responsibility to use that power for the benefit to the people around you and you cannot do it alone, but more importantly, I don't believe your problem is with the life you have in the village but with something else." Shin said as he rose from his seat. He walked calmly toward the boy. He was a tall towering over Shin by nearly three inches. Ironically, it was the shorter raikage that appeared to be the most intimidating in the room, but Shin did not had not intention of being such.

"When you came to me you were still held your troubled past and I respected your privacy, but perhaps, if you are willing, I would like to know more about your past. I want to help..." Shin said.

Shin was cut off by a gurgling sound of an old woman appearing behind him. "HeLp HIm. You Can'T EvEN HELp YOuRsElF." At first glance it looked like a shadow but the sound of chains as the figure got closer proved that it was no illusion. The protruding smell of dead flesh floated in the air like buzzing flies as she continue to walk forward.

"Leave us!" Shin exhorted incensely as he swiped his hand against her but touched nothing but black smoked as the woman disappeared. His anger subsided as the intercom above crackled to life. "Raikage-sama, Yuuto-san has some important information he would like to address to you. Please come to the lobby when you are ready." It was Hitomi

"I am sorry for that Jiendo. I am guilty of holding some things from you about me. Can we continue this conversation at a later time? You are welcome to accompany downstairs." He said.

The two would eventually meet face to face with Yuuto and Hitomi. "What is it that you summoned me for, Yuuto-san?" Shin inquired noticing the large boxes.

[Not really satisfied with this post but I should post this sooner than later]

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiendo could only sigh and shake his head. It seemed that his request had been misconstrued as a cry for help. It seemed the Kage thought that the Chuunin was looking for someone to talk to and advice on how he should be living his life. The truth could not be further from this. Having tried the sympathetic approach to this conversation to no avail it seemed that he was going to have to let his true colors shine through on this one...You see Shin had misunderstood one very large fact when he tried to appeal to Jiendo's sense of loyalty, and want to do well for the village....These things did not exist.

More so it seemed that this man had demons of his own. Literally. Was it a concernin that the leader of the village had possibly thrown it in with those foul creatures much like Jiendo himself had... No but likely Shin saw them as something more than a tool a thought Jiendo didn't share. It was a surprise that there was another with the Contract he had in Kumogakure but if one were to look at the kind of beasts he could summon not really a shock that he wasn't their only client as it were. It mattered not. As long as they came when he called and fought when he told them to Jiendo did not care if they tormented others from time to time.

"I feel you have misunderstood much about me Raikage"

He motioned to Shin to go to where he needed and that he would be following behind.

"I feel you think my earlier talks were a cry for help...No I may have a dark past but I do not feel the need to chat about it. I have no issue with what happened in my past nor does it change how I feel about the village or my stance with the village...

Taking a few strides to keep up with the Kage Jiendo continued.

"You say I have the responsibility to use my power for the benefit of those around me....That's a load of shit. I earned my power on my own, no one helped me most did all they could to slow my progress...So no. My power is for my own benefit...I could care less about those around me."

Jiendo stopped and began speaking to the Kage's back not sure if the man would stop.

"Even this, the only reason I am speaking of the danger to others working with one like me is to strengthen my own case. I am not a village ninja...I do not believe if anything but my own power....I request this because making an enemy out of Kumogakure would be a hindrance to my ability to live how I chose....Not because I want your help with changing myself....I am proud of who I am and will not change it for anyone...."

Jiendo began to feel that familiar burn in his chest. True he controlled the seal now but that didn't mean as his frustration rose the seal didn't try to communicate with him. Release that animal that had existed not too long ago.

"I ask again....Release me from this village Raikage".

--------------------------------------
OOC- This is all set before Shin gets to Yuuto, Or hell if you like the last bit can be said as they reach him for some drama lol.
[MFT - WC- 500]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto stood there simply staring as Shin approached with a younger man. As he'd watch them Shin finally spoke up to him. He wanted to know why he was summoned and that would be a lot of information in one depending on how wordy the shinobi wanted to get with this. He'd walk over to his boxes and put them over his back first, and then he'd proceed to Hayata Shin, extending a hand out in symbol for a shake. "I don't think I've ever shook your hand man to man. Well first time for everything I suppose" He'd conclude, slightly chuckling. Yuuto would dig into his chest and pull out a tape recorder. However as rummaged for the recorder he tapped the earpiece on his headset speaking to the village, hoping to broadcast the message, however some parts of it could have been muffled. That was a bridge he'd have to cross later for now, it was time to begin the final act.

I'm coming to you about the recent disturbances around the village. Like Akkuma, like the hospital explosion, the outskirts of this village and in general Sand and Stone village. Would you like to talk here? Your office, or I can fill you in on my way out." Yuuto was hinting to him leaving but the odd thing was he just arrived. No matter where the Kage preferred to discuss this information at Yuuto would begin by stating the obvious refugee problem.

"The refugees are becoming an increasing handful no? I'm sure you want this under control and I've spoken with Masa who promised they would be able bodies to our society. However due to people like Akkuma, Hoshikata, and Uziuke can we fully trust these people? I don't know the right answer but with our Gate Captain up and disappearing who was also a former Mist Shinobi (Had a topic with Kane where he exclaimed Akkuma was ruining this set up for refugees), I feel more than ever that our village is under threat. Even more so your "deal" with Akkuma has tremendously backfired. However I see you've become proactive in activities." Yuuto would slightly chuckle and remove his hat fixing his hair before putting the cap into his jacket.

"In regards to this I'm speaking of how you unwittingly trusted that demon, who had no allegiances who can manipulate Life and Death, and you gave him the keys. He harmed two students Meka and Nari. He harmed an Anbu, and then he proceeded to claim that you were stupid and he was going to rule this country. Then we had his entire clan of curse seal users camping outside our gates while his hostility increased. It was a complete and utter bad situation. From that moment I decided that you may be unfit to lead. In fact I guess you can say the feelings began to foster when you allowed Hoshikata to simply get off thin ice, and allow his woman and an Anbu to leave with him to who knows where to do who knows what. Interestingly enough Shin I feel that if I hadn't spoken Hoshikata would be sitting in this village acting like his memories were gone after he'd reversed whatever you did." Yuuto would then scratch his head before continuing. There was so much to confess to and to express that he didn't know where to go next. After the brief pause the young shinobi would move to the next subject.

"So I began to do some digging into things Akkuma said and found a small history. A list of people who were to be harvested upon death, or watched in case they needed to be taken down I suppose? All under your harvesters divisions, Medical Shinobi who specialize in recovering sensitive material, who are your villagers by the way. People who are supposed to trust you, but after death are nothing more than tools and scientific data, your whole division makes me sick to my stomach actually. You don't even notify the families that you're doing this but I guess it's supposed to be in your "shinobi contract" that doesn't exist" Another long pause would come out as he allowed Hayata to finish taking in this information. As this went on it would definitely begin to sound like an attack and by rights it was.

"Roughly around the time that I began to get these thoughts and gathered information I urged Ayumu to take your spot. Anonymously of course but I did. However he has disappeared. My Anbu partner who also believed this village was becoming corrupt disappeared as well. I find it odd how those around me have begun to drop off the face of the earth but maybe you did something, or maybe you didn't. I wouldn't know about that, but it didn't deter me. Instead it inspired me to reach a conclusion and then confront you. So I observed and I watched how you operated. Seeing you accept that foreigners demands, mind you they were slightly abrasive, you just gave in. It then dawned on me what type of man you were. Either you were a raving lunatic, or maybe you were just kind. Your kind nature is not bad, however when you recklessly shove this kindness to people without thinking you are creating chinks in Kumo's armor. Allowing these people to have advantage over us, you do realize that this is still a warring period right? Peace is an illusion, it is a temporary facade, and at any moment we will be struck by something. Right now on our borders a Frost Troll Matriarch is planning to invade the country and kill the common folk. Why should that matter to Kumogakure though?"

Yuuto paused once more before raising his arms in the air. "I think I've seen the light now. I kept thinking more and more about how to proceed, how do you kill corruption. I think that the foundation of this entire country is not precise. I wanted to remove you from office so bad that I didn't take time to look around the world. I recently sent out two of my kin to Stone and Sand. Sand's trapped in their own village, their Kage is locked out, and at any moment they could be buried alive. My cousin who went to Stone never came back and I will look for him or someone in my clan will. As bad as I want to wage war, or take the Stone Gates I can't right now, this is important as well. There are a number of things I've done, but I've never truly hurt this village. I Masaru Yuuto, turn myself in for breaking and entering, stealing sensitive documents, knocking out your secretary with sleep gas, killing three prisoners who were kidnapping and selling children, and whatever else you may find me happily guilty for. However this village will know the errors of your ways and they will gain the one thing they have not in a long time. Information, to give them a valid chance to choose what's right and wrong for them." He'd stand there smiling hinting to the broadcast if Shin hadn't already caught on. It wasn't exactly how he wanted things to go, but the message had gotten across. It was time to see how Hayata Shin would react to this news.

[MFT]
[Notified of a mistake I made in the beginning. This is for everyone to hear not just Anbu or my family. That is a different draft that was not supposed to be there. Why in the heck would I want to give people choice without them hearing it lol]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they walked down the stairs Jiendo continued to be pertinacious as he insist that Shin was wrong. Jiendo's true nature slowly began to surface. The young man cared very little for the people of the village by outright denying how much the village has brought; the boy was either a fool or blind by his own hubris. All in all, it was hard to say. If he clearly did not care for the village then why bother seeking Shin's pardon. He could leave with his own volition and his true intentions would be clear, perhaps he was right maybe Shin should dismiss him from the village. It would be better to remove old rags than for it to tarnish clean clothes, but would Shin leave Jiendo to his devices. He looked at the young man with deep concern looking through his tinted lenses into the young man's passionate eyes. Suddenly, it dawn on him that Jiendo's fervent desires could be of some use to the village. Ever since the rise of Titan they had become an unknown. It was unclear if where there allegiance lied and after speaking with a man named Hato from Titan Shin was not going to gain any information by simply walking at the front door. He needed an able body that he could trust to infiltrate and reveal Titan's true intention. Could it be that fate had bestowed Jiendo to Shin?

"Whether you like it or not I am responsible for the actions you take. I will not enable you on your self-destruction. However, at least you were honest with me. There is one way you can convince me and all you will need to do is complete one mission. I can not discuss this in public if you accept I will provide you what you want, perhaps through you will understand" Shin said.

---​

Those were the words spoken to Shin prior to appearing to Yuuto. It would seem that both men had similar views about what they believed was right. It was interesting to see such that as a child Shin was a pioneer of dogmatic shinobi. Shinobi were never meant to so such defiance

Shin sighed as he softly shook his head. There was great sadness but he showed expressed none because he knew this would happen. He had only hoped that it wouldn't. "Hitomi, contact any available ANBU in the area as well as any available sennin."

"Well that is a rather interesting but not too surprising. Every act of kindness that I have bestowed on a stranger or a villager I have done you repaid it with anger and accused me of leading the village astray. But I never imagined that you would become the very thing that you wish to destroy. Let me remind that I have remained impartial to any person who enters this village. It is better to have his or her actions speak for themselves before casting any judgement and you have seen for yourself that each of these men that you have mentioned have been given a fair judgement for their actions. Do not mistaken my kindness as weakness. You must remain fair to both friend and foe. Also, it would profit you more by making your enemy your ally. Do not see peace as an illusion or a facade. It is an economic gain as well as noble credence. You want to waste resources and time on a pointless war so be it but the war will kill you faster than your enemies.

In regards to the Frost Troll Matraich, I have already sent our shinobi to keep watch at the borders. We still remain the silent protectors of our country. If you do not see the honor it than at least see that there is no profit when all our clients are dead. Moreover, I have made provision to reconstruct the harvester division and don't think because you have not hard anything that things are not being dealt with. I notify all of these families effected by this personally before anything can happen. I don't privy to anyone to hear about it for their privacy.

"Finally, if you really want to fight corruption the only way is through humility. You are fooling yourself if you can think that you can fight corruption and believe you are not corrupt yourself. I admit that I make mistakes but committing evil is not the way to make change. Before I make my decision what evidence can you provide that proves you have done these things"

[I am not really happy with my post but I spend days trying to figure out what to write and I just want to get this over with. I apologize for those who are in this thread and thank you for your patience.]

[Calling Hikari ( or Haruka) and Daisuke.]

Jiendo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jiendo would be the first to admit that he was getting frustrated. First there was the Raikage who seemed to think that one with power should be using said power for the good of everyone else around them. Said who? If he wanted to do that then that was of course his decision but that didn't mean that Jiendo had to follow suit. Then there was the guy in the hat who seemed to be the reason the two of them had left the Kage's office. He was rambling on about something that the Chuunin neither understood nor cared about. Was it important? Likely. Was it important to Jiendo? Nope so why should he give a crap what this man was saying.

Pity you really cant just up and say that. Shin seemed to care about what the man was saying and as he still needed the Kage's help here and now pissing him off was not going to be the way to get this issue fixed.

Then he said it.....Responsible for the actions he takes? THIS IS WHAT JIENDO WAS TRYING TO REMOVE. The kage then spoke of Jiendo's self destruction...It seems that the two of them were having the same conversations and receiving different meanings.

"No, Before you continue. You are not responsible for my actions. I am not a child. I am responsible for my actions and hell if you want to spin this around to benefit you I am trying to revoke any ties. Meaning that you will be in no way responsible for me."

Running a hand through his hair Jiendo let out a sigh. This was far more taxing than he initially believed it would be.

"I am not on a path of self destruction. I am not speaking to you now because I wish to go do harm to myself or others indiscriminately. I have no idea where you got that idea from. Just because I do not follow your ideals does not mean there is something wrong with me which seems to be what you are insinuating. I live for my own ideas not yours Raikage....And my ideals require me to live without the ties of a village does not mean I am going to become a menace. I am not some thirty year veteran tired of ninja life...I have been a part of this village a little over two months, All this is and all it will ever be is a man realizing that this was not the life for him."

This is when things got interesting. One mission. Well Jiendo hated being forced for lack of a better word to do anything but that didn't mean that he was stupid enough to turn down something likely simple to get what he wanted just because he didn't want to do it. Ends justify the means after all.

"Send me the details. I'll do your mission, I don't care what it is but I want to see the proof that I will be released front he village once i'm done....."

How could Shin not see it. From those words alone one could see what kind of man was standing in front of him. Selfish? Sure, we're all a little selfish but Jiendo would be the first to admit he was likely more than a little. But he did not care. Willing to do a mission to get to his ends not caring what it was? That sounds like a Mercenary not a village ninja...

He spoke softly so only the Kage would hear.

"I don't wish to make an enemy out of this country. I am not going to turn on Kumogakure once i'm released nor am I planning to run off and take jobs against Kumo....Getting hunted doesn't sound like freedom to me.....Just want to be able to live how I chose...And no, as long as i'm a member of this village I will never have it. There will always be at least one above me...And if I one day took your spot I'd have thousands below me acting as a prison.....That is not life to me"

With that Jiendo turned and began to walk away. It seemed though round about he might be getting what he wanted....The Kage would be wise to not go back on his words.

========================================
OOC- So I dunno if you still want me in here Shin. Or if you wanna make another topic to give me the mission. Shoot me a PM if you want me to stay and ill edit this otherwise, ill leave and wait for you to make a mission topic or whatever your planning.

[topic left]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto chuckled, his headset still on while he responded to the desperate leader. "Unfortunately these "acts of Kindness" you have made have done nothing but bring error correct? Let's look at Hoshikata who came into your village, kidnapped a shinobi out of spite, brainwashed him, and then handed back over for an entire year. You're a genjutsu expert right? You should know more than anyone how fragile the mind is, do we really know what else that madman may have taken? No you didn't care about that, instead you spent the entire meeting discussing your Spymaster's choice of love in this man and almost allowed him to stay here while doing what he did to Ishikawa Zaku. If I didn't speak up, if your Sennin weren't so against your plan, I'm positive we'd have that lunatic here seeking to control the village. What about Akkuma? Your act of kindness sure worked out there right? How many people got hurt? The influx of refugees without much concern of what they may or may not do is your fault. I'm not saying that kindness is bad, but you sure as hell give too much of it to the wrong people. You are a reckless fool. A pointless war I'm sure, but instead of going there to Iwagakure out where my cousin is, I'm here handling business on the home front."

It was Shin's second response that pissed Yuuto off. It was as if this man was lying through his teeth at this point. The once peaceful soltuion to this mess was about to get worse. Instead of speaking however he only listened, letting Hayata Shin speak his course of actions. "Bravo for avoiding the meat of my assault. It's taking everything in me not to bash your skull in. I mean I knew you were desperate to look good to people but you're not even close to being an honest man. What provisions have you made to the Harvesters divisions? Please you notify every family? That is a fucking lie, and you should do damn well better than to lie to a man whose involved with a Clan in this village. We were never given notifications to any potential acts from your harvesters, so don't sit here and bullshit me. You are scum Hayata Shin." He gritted his teeth seething with anger for this man. It was getting even harder to deal with the bureaucratical bullshit he had to hear. Shin knew he was on broadcast around the village, but did he really think he could simply lie his way through all of this?

"You may call your lapdogs, it won't save you if you keep lying through your teeth. Evidence? What evidence do I need to prove to you. You want the documents I stole? Copied, and distributed to a few. You want the bodies of the three Children merchant who I killed? They don't exist anymore. I'm sorry I misunderstand the point of you needing evidence. Do you think that I'm lying?" He was beginning to stop caring about the wait for being arrested. One more false statement from Hayata Shin, and it would take more than just the foolish guards to hold him back.

[OOC: You should really say in your post who you're calling. Because you make no words to calling Hikari, Haruka, or Daisuke specifically]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Paperwork. It was the lifeblood of the hospital. Complex filing systems, board reviews, proposals for hospital funding, everything had to do with paperwork. It acted as the connective tissue which transported all information to the appropriate people and informed medics about everything necessary before surgeries could be performed, classes could be taught, and research could be conducted. Such was the life of a sennin. He grew tired of the division heads attempting to bust his balls, the pager calls, the bustling halls, I mean it was not like he was having a ball. Sometimes he just felt like he was being mauled. It was all... just so tedious, but that was his life. He didn’t complain though, he just tried to maintain his composure.

Physical and attire description if needed:
Kaguya Daisuke is a tall, toned, dark brown man with a slim yet muscular physique. His shoulder length snow white hair is styled slicked back with shaven cheeks and a neatly trimmed tuft tip goatee. After spending so much time with his various animal companions in the beast realms, Daisuke has developed feral facial features like pricked ears and rather sharp cuspids. He possesses crimson red ripple patterned eyes, small cheek dimples when he smirks, a small thin diagonal scar through his right eyebrow, and a long very thin diagonal scar across his face extending from the upper right corner of his forehead to his lower left cheek.

Daisuke’s forearms have been marked extensively, from wrist to elbow, in an intricate tribal tattoo design using the primate, canine, and feline beast symbols to represent strength, honor, and courage respectively. Other tribal tattoos include the following: a wolf on the left shoulder, a tiger on the right shoulder, a sun (solar curse seal) on the left pectoral muscle, a crescent moon (lunar seal) on the right pectoral muscle, and a cloud (heaven seal) above the others on his chest.
ff87afe5-e935-4bae-b67d-7376673d558f_zpsb333e74f.png

As for attire, Daisuke is always seen wearing both a dark grey sakkat and shroud with a crimson red interior and a black cone tip at the top. Daisuke also has a metal plate with the cloud village emblem embedded in the tip of the sakkat (conical straw hat); the same plate that could be seen on a cloud headband. The emblem is always vertical aligned above Daisuke’s eyes. While the shroud carries the same crimson red interior and dark grey exterior design as the sakkat, it also conceals Daisuke’s entire body from his neck to his ankles.
b9610a83-926b-431f-a084-62f7116c17fd_zpsda71c539.jpg

Underneath his shroud however, Daisuke wears a dark red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows the the shirt tucked into black dress pants. Along with that, a black vest with a red pocket square, a red tie tucked into the vest, a small waist chain both of his pants pockets, a backpack, a belt pouch, two weapon holsters, and steel-toed boots.

Walking into his office, he tossed his keys onto his desk and rested on the couch next to the door. It was amazing how good the couch felt, how relaxed his body was becoming, how easy it was for him to forget to remove his headset. He did not sleep, he just rested. His weary eyes could barely stay open. It was about twenty minutes later that he began to hear the broadcast. Suddenly, a stranger’s voice could be heard through the headset.

In his dazed state, he mistook the broadcast for a medic trying to contact him and attempted to respond twice. Each time brought back static on his end, loud enough to frustrate him into getting off the couch and standing up. He continued to listen carefully though his responses did not go through. Soon familiar names, events, and specific divisions like the hospital’s harvesters were mentioned and that was when Daisuke really snapped out of his drowsy state.

"What the hell is this? Am I the only one who can hear this? Who’s talking? Where is this coming from?" he thought as he stretched and moved towards his desk to grab some parchment and ink. He had no clue where the broadcast was coming from but after hearing some of the content, he knew better than to think it was a private message. It seemed as though some one was airing out dirty laundry. Daisuke managed to copy down about a fourth of the entire message before his assistant barged into his office. He asked her to leave him be for now, only for her to reply that she had received a request for any available sennin to report to the tower on the Raikage's behalf. It was as if two pieces of a puzzle fit just then. He thought one of the voices in the background sounded familiar, but the static made it hard to identify.

He activated his seikon path, Azusa out of necessity. She could get there lightning fast and from what he heard over the broadcast, speed was exactly what he needed right now. H opened the window and she was off towards the tower. She repeatedly used an ability which allowed her to move thirty feet at a time in mere seconds. Who needed running when you had that kind of power. Before long, she stood before the tower doors and summoned Daisuke there prior to entering.

Azusa's description, if needed
The Fourth Path: Path of Omnipresence<i></i>​
<i>
</i>
101083180217_zps59e15b6a.jpg

Name: Azusa

Clan: Seikon (Link here)

Known Epithets:

Date of Birth: The 3rd of February (approval here)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Dominant hand: Left

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Lawful Good description here

"Hello gentlemen, Kaguya Daisuke reporting in. Shin, what the... " he paused a moment noticing everyone else around. Daisuke had to mind his tone when speaking to his Raikage, especially since he suspected that the broadcast had originated here, though he had no proof.

Lord Raikage, what seems to be the problem? ”, he asked. Daisuke had a damn good clue as to what was happening. Words were exchanged and accusations were being made, but Daisuke was man who liked to get the full story. Shin's assistant had requested him here on the raikage's behalf. It was only nature to ask him why he was summoned there.

OOC: I apologize for the tardiness.

[MFT] WC: 610

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If I really was concern about myself would you think I would go through this abuse. Is it not true that the real enemy is evil itself and not those who practice it. It would not be enough to kill Akkuma or Hoshikata because there will be more like them. My desire is to change our enemies because that is the only truly way to destroy evil, whether it be through unmerited kindness or grace. I will admit that my kindness did not deliver the results that I desired but we can not stop trying. If we are to have peace to be real and not an illusion we can not give up more so for us as shinobi with the power that we have." Shin respond.

It was appalling that this man could only view the negative as if he was stuck in the darkness as stumbled and fell in the empty aether rejecting to walk in the light. He did not understand the worth of loving his enemy to him because to him it was nothing but foolishness. Yuuto was not born when Cloud was submerged by floods of war and depth. When the village was swept by the darkness all those years the pain and decay still lingered in the village. What did Shin's mother see in this village that only seem to be visited by death? She forfeit her clan, her peace for the hatred of another? Shin did not understand his mother's actions at the time making similar accusations as Yuuto standing before him. When she was sick and the village did nothing for her only viewing her as a discarded asset, she held no anger or disdain for them even when they mocked her husband the only one who could save her. What good was her kindness of the village only returned hatred? The only saving grace that she has was inner peace that never left her even when she took her last breath. Would Shin merely share the same fate as his mother?

Yuuto continued to berate Shin going so far as calling him a liar. He was completely livid at Shin's response to the point where he was gnashing his teeth like a dog barking at its master. He ended not stating that he should be quick to call on the sennin and Shin's request for evidence was unnecessary. Ironically, it was Yuuto who believed that the rest of the sennin and perhaps the village were Shin's dogs which was far from the truth. All Yuuto say was his raikage but he did not see Shin an perhaps that was Shin's faults.

"I am sorry if my words angered you. I had no intention of lying to you, Yuuto." Shin continued. Shin turned his head as he could hear the sound of rattling footsteps approach him. A white-haired man with the statue of a lion approached them. It was rather difficult to identify him due to his feral physique but Shin could not forget the man's countenance that remained with him since he was a child.

"Daisuke." Shin said as he turned to face the man. "You must have heard the broadcast that Yuuto has stolen documents and murdered prisoners who were kidnapping children." He returned his gaze back at Yuuto. "I don't believe that you are lying Yuuto. You certainly would not go to this extent if you were. There still needs be an unbiased and fair analysis of any crime regardless of the person is telling the truth or not. Regardless, the evidence does not seem to relevant now. I can see that your actions and attitudes are no different than my own. We both want what is best for the village in our own way. We will let the village decide whether or not I should remain as the raikage. If they believe I am unfit then I shall stand down but there is a matter of selecting another kage ... no another form of government for our shinobi corp, perhaps this is what is truly best. I will discuss this further with the village council and the rest of the leadership. In the meantime, Dasiuke and I will reevaluate the Harvesters, if it means disbanding the division then so be it. Furthermore, you still broke the law in stealing confidential documents for your crusade. There is a need for judgement and death is not an option for me. My decree would be an exile spanning for three years and your rank strip down to a genin when you return."

He turned his head toward Daisuke checking to see if there were any disagreements in his countenance and Shin found none except when he looked at Hitomi's face. Her face was cast down and rather a shame to see the raikage give up so easily. Her countenance was mixed with pain and sadness not knowing what to do. She had served Shin for a long time first as his assistant when he was a sennin and now as the raikage. Never did she feel burden by his presence in fact if it were not for Shin she would not be standing today.
Shin sighed. Hitomi was more than his assistant but like a younger sister and it was a shame that she had to bear this. He turned back to Yuuto.

"You will leave in a week but in the meantime I need to know who you gave the documents to. This is not for my sake for but the sake of the village."

[Sorry for the late post. I have been really busy this week ]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well spoken, unfortunately you are not being a realist. Love and compassion are well and good, but you must know when enough is enough." A long sigh would escape Yuuto as he awaited for Hayata Shin to finish speaking to Daisuke. All of this was so draining, he was tired and it was all finally coming to an end. Hopefully if things would work out he'd have incited change from the bottom to the top of the totem pole. He'd be jailed, and then he'd wait for the village to change while reformation truly took off. He'd still be close to the heart of his home, and if anything had ever happened he would break free to assist those he cared for. However it would seem that there was something else in the works.

Instead of being jailed, or even executed, Shin thought of a punishment one that he seemed to be fond of now. Exile, something that he committed Hoshikata and Akkuma to, something that was only a temporary fix to an issue but for Yuuto this would hurt more than anything else. Although he was not being threatened with death you could only assume that would be the consequence of such actions. Yet he would not complain, he would not battle for it would diminish his cause. The point had been made and the long struggle from the shadows was over. While this chapter may have been coming to a close Yuuto's journey and story was just unfolding.

His head sunk low for a moment while he took in the news. There was nothing more to say, nothing left to do. All Shin wanted now was the names of those who have the list. Yuuto would begin to take all of his tools, and belongings from his coat piling them into the wooden boxes before settling the tops back on. "The list was given to Doku, the Anbu who was hurt by Akkuma. I also sent one to Ayumu, and there is one with my family. In my room you will find ten more copies that I planned to distribute to the other major clans in Kumogakure. One thing Hayata Shin, do not hold the Masaru Clan accountable, I did this entirely on my own and they only received the list this morning. As you can see none of my kin are here, so that should be proof enough that this was my plan alone." While the Clan did not have a role in this he was hoping for their support but it never came, in a sense he was angered and hurt. Yet if no one, not even his parents, would show up then Ken must have made sure to control any uprising in the clan. Sadness delved deeper into his heart as he truly thought about where he was going to go from here. "I graciously accept your terms, but I ask that I be exiled today. Unless you have any major interrogation or questions, I wish to be thrown today for I do not wish to cause any further upset here. Any and all questions will be answered to the best of my knowledge if I'm to be held to the village." Yuuto figured since Shin did not ask questions on any other matters, then the week given to Yuuto was simply for him to spend his final week in Cloud with cherished ones before being sent away.

[OOC: I suppose I'll post at the gates?]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke and his path stood ideal while Shin and Yuuto finished discussing the matters at hand. While he waited another ninja left the area. Shin noticed Daisuke and correctly assumed that he was there because of the village wide broadcast. Daisuke was all for free speech and peaceful protests but he never would have thought that a ninja would go this far for change in a village’s government. As Daisuke expected, Shin could have very well ruled with an iron fist, but he chose compassion and empathy over everything else. The misguided fools who were shown mercy and now believed him a pushover were wrong on so many levels. Not to mention ungrateful that their head is not currently on a spike.

It was easy to give in to hatred; easy to overreact to the tiniest insult; easy to kill anyone who disagreed with you, but it took strength to take the high road in situations like that. Shin was such a man. Not a tyrant, but an elected official; Not a murderous lunatic drunk on power, but a peace loving compassionate man who believed that understanding one another was the key to success. Still, Daisuke and his path remained ready as they did not know what Yuuto had in store for Shin.

Then it was time to get to business. Peace lover or not, Shin was a man about his business. He took Yuuto’s issues serious and vowed to investigate them, but there was still the issue of Yuuto committing his crimes. Such crimes could get him a few years in a cell, but Shin did something far worse...in some aspects. Exile, banishment, being kicked out of the bosom that is kumogakure. To forever, or in this case temporarily, be separated from one’s clan, their immediate family and friends, and have shame brought upon their family...it was a lot and it sent a powerful message. Shin could have killed him, but he was not like the former kages Sarunishi nor Kizoku Takao.

There was no doubt that Yuuto made some good points and perhaps that was the reason Shin gave him a week prior to his punishment. Either way, Yuuto was cooperating so Daisuke kept his mouth shut.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto was quick to expediate his departure requesting to leave now then later. It was not like the man had a place to go or did he. There was no point arguing the fact further. Shin had received the information he needed and he did not require more of his services, for the time being. Yuuto also requested that his family not be punished for his recent actions asserting that the actions were all on him and no one else. This would also mean that Yuuto had no help with anyone else which was rather unlikely. It was clear that the man simply wanted his family to not be involved but that was going to be out of Yuuto's control if matters came to worse, at least Yuuto provided some answers.

"Very well, your exiles papers will be presented to you within the hour and you can leave by then. I am letting you know that we will be searching your premises for those papers and any other confidential documents that you may posses. You are free to go. I will need to speak to Daisuke about the Harvesters in private."

Shin turned toward Hitomi. "Hitomi, would you mind preparing Yuuto-san's documents and I need for you to contact Doku and bring him to my office by the end of the day."

She nodded her head as she disappeared behind her desk.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke stood ideal until Yuuto left the lobby and his assistant left to prepare the documents. Three years away from cloud village. Some might have thought that a easy punishment, but Daisuke could barely fathom being separated from his home for that long. It was nearly too great a thought to entertain seriously and yet Yuuto took it. Better exile than imprisonment, he supposed. While his intentions were good, Daisuke could not help, but feel that ninja’s approach was wrong. Subtly was key. The reason such big decisions happened behind closed doors was because of the panic or outrage that might ensue. In two words, crowd control. Now, those two words were going to inspire a strategy; a goal; an objective. Once he realized that there were not many others around them, Daisuke felt more comfortable addressing Shin in a familiar manner.

"Shin, you good? You aight? *Sighs* The nerve of that bastard. I mean, I get it. He was unhappy with kumo’s gov’t and he wants change, but pullin’ this shit? Unbelievable.", he asked as he stepped forward to hug the man. He hoped his raikage would not felt offended. They were childhood friends after all. His behavior with Shin while in public was rather simple. It was formal, just what anyone might expect if ever they saw a ninja address their kage. He felt it was best to behave that way as some others might have found it inappropriate to be so familiar with their village leader. Daisuke just felt it important to help maintain Shin’s image to the best of his ability.

The kind man inspired Daisuke to want to be a better man and to actually have a goal for using the power he desired since childhood. What was the point of a student having kage level powers with no goal in mind. Just like a child to want something they have no idea how to use; no idea of its significance. He would not have others show complete and utter disrespect for his friend; his leader; his idol in a manner of speaking. Well, except for in this instance as the bone head thought Shin would get pissed if he used his famous kaguyan way of persuasion on the man. Especially after Shin stated that no harm would come to him. If he disobeyed his kage’s orders, then I’d look even worse for his friend. Still, his desire to do so remained.

"Now what is this about the harvesters?" he asked, bending down to perform hand seals and summon his long time companion, Hoshi. A puff of smoke and he was there. Hoshi, a large sized wolf-like canine with a double coat consisting of a black top coat and white undercoat. He also possesses perked triangular ears and a sickle black tail with a white tip. On all fours, he will be 6ft tall in height and is commonly mistaken for a furry Clydesdale horse. On his forehead, he has a yin and yang sign just above his sky blue eyes. Very patient, practical, and mature; When summoned, he is quick to help and oblige Daisuke even if he doesn’t believe he can be much assistance. Hoshi demands to be treated with the utmost respect, as a means of recognizing his power and wisdom. He is not without his manners, and will show respect to experienced and revered shinobi with loyalty and friendship. He's kind-hearted and considerate of others. His intelligence rivals that of Akihiko or the average Nara. Very assertive, observant, and cooperative, anyone would be grateful to have Hoshi is a great companion.

"Yo! Oh, lord Raikage, hello sir. What’s good DK?", he asked.​

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin sighed and shook his head. "No, Daisuke. I am not okay. You and I have gone through so much together from the time we were student until now. You know how defiant I was as a young boy." Shin turned toward Daisuke. "I believe you remember that time when I was responsible for destroying public property during lesson and I was arrested for it. How times have changed." Shin gave a weak chuckle ending with a trail of sadness. "Masao is presumable dead including Rin and all of our superiors and comrades are gone. Now our village that we kept through wars and invasion is slowly falling apart from within and we are the only ones left of our generation. If only I was cold and as calculating as I was in the past and if I had more time with the village maybe none of this would have happened."

There was great anger in Shin's eyes yet hidden by his dark tinted glasses. He was angry at himself knowing that he could have done. If he was ever the man that his father was he would never have allowed Hoshikata to walk out of the village alive or any of the village's enemies. Shin was too much like his mother despite his coyness as a child.

"But, there is no point wondering what could have been, at least I am glad you are with me, Daisuke." Shin said as he gripped the man's shoulder.

"About the harvesters, they were originally a division to help understand the art of kinjutsu and to better help shinobi use their abilities for the betterment of the village. It was the same division that helped Masao say alive due to his near terminal illness. However, over time they have been going astray in their work but not to this point. I should have noticed this before hand but I was too preoccupied with the refugees from both Kiragakure and Konohagakure and all of this chaos, but I should not be making excuses. Perhaps it is time for me to retire from my position."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke heard his friends words, not just listened, but heard his words. He could hear the frustration and emotional that rode along the sound waves which were expelled from Shin’s mouth and absorbed by his ears. With a deep sigh, he continued to hear his friend reminisce about their academy days. Daisuke nodded when Shin mentioned the time he was arrested and gave a quick chuckle. Then Shin began stating facts; facts that were depressing to hear, but needed to be said. They were the last of their generation. Those that came before them were now gone; lost in the stream of time. The village which they had fought so hard to protect in the past was now collapsing upon itself. Daisuke would remain silent and allow Shin to vent so more. Heavy was the head that wore the crown. This talk was a long time coming.

"Of course I’m with you. I’d die for you. You know that. And that is not because you are the Raikage, it’s because you are my friend. I respect you greatly and admire what you do for the village. As a kage, you could have been a tyrant or another Sarunishi, but you aren’t that way. Your compassion is great. Don’t worry about what just happened here tonight. You’re only one man. So long as you are trying your best, then that is all anyone could ever ask for. No one is perfect, and regardless of what you wanted to change, those changes could have lead to a worse future possibly. Now what’s this about the harvesters?", he said shortly after Shin placed his hand on his shoulder. Daisuke wanted Shin to know that he was not alone and that he had his back through thick and thin situations. Hoshi could not help, but again sat back and admire the friendship the two S-ranked ninja seemed to share. Friendship was a fleeting thing in the shinobi world. Then Shin began discussing two important topics which Daisuke felt had to be answered individually.

"Lead astray, you say? Well, I thought it best to leave that division in the hands of someone capable. The leader of the harvesters division is none other than Suzaku Keiji, Kushin’s student. I thought it only natural since Kushin founded the division. I normally don’t like to micromanage, but if you believe the division needs to be straightened out, then we can have a sit down with him. We could invite Kitsune as well. It would be best that she know how you what the medical branch operating in case I’m not around.", he stated first and foremost. He took a breath before continuing. Shin wondered if he should retire, but Daisuke believed him to be serious.

"Retire? Say you do retire, then what? You're gonna work in a tea house somewhere. The former Kage of Kumogakure working in a tea house, haha. You're gonna work as a diplomat in the capital of cloud, more like it?", he said trying to make a joke and lighten the kage's spirit. Daisuke could tell Shin was stressed out, tired and frustrated with being the kage. It was a job Daisuke would never accept himself, but Shin answered the call to serve his village as best he could. Then, he gave a response that was purely sincere.

Honestly, maybe you should. Maybe we should. You’ve been Raikage for so long and its not going to get any easier. You’ve done more than enough for this village over the years. Perhaps, its time for the both of us to leave the village in the hands of the new generation. We’re ghosts of the past, you could say and everyone before us has gotten either ending more or less. We ninja don’t usually live to be elderly so we had best get out while we can, settle down, have our own families, and live the good life.”, Daisuke admitted. He and Shin had been through so much and yet they still stood strong. Was it such a bad thing that they both wanted time for themselves? He thought not, but was Shin ready to leave a life of shinobi work behind him and move forward with his life.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back