Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You're not going to like this [Requesting Raikage]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you, Daisuke." Shin grinned clearly revealed by his blushed risen cheeks. At least, the tired kage still possess a trusting comrade among those who turned from him.

Daisuke made his statements about the Harvesters revealing that its founder was none other than Kushin with his pupil Suzaku Keiji taking his place. Kushin had always been a defiant man who was more concerned with his experiments than the well being of the people. If it was not for his incredible skill there would be no valuable reason to allow him to remain as a sennin let alone a shinobi. However, his detrimental behavior had lead to so much controversy that even the ears of Hoshikata appeared to be distress about or at least appear to be. Now, it was Kushin's division that was scaring Shin's name.

"Yes, perhaps, but since Keiji is Kushin's pupil I am worried that the young mednin may share the same fanaticism as his sensei. You know Kushin was never an ethical person, concern more about the results than anything else. We can at least try to reason with him."

Daisuke continued speaking jocularly trying to bring up Shin's spirits. "Yes I would like that. I would like to settle down and start a family." Shin said with a grin. He had his thoughts on traveling the world and perhaps getting closing to the women he was closest to -- the nearly retired chancellor or the hoshigakge who was stepping down from her position as kage.

"Speaking of family, it has been a while since I have spoken to Saito. You remember him right? He was and stil is my closest friend like yourself. He is a blacksmith and sometimes provides his services to the ANBU branch. It would be nice to pay him a visit. Would you like to join me?"

Whatever Daisuke answer would be, Shin needed his time to reflect.

[Leaving Topic]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh yeah, Saito. I remember him. I was not aware that he was an anbu blacksmith. Yeah, why not. Hoshi and I will join you both. Let’s go.", he said. He was curious as to how Saito had been over the past few years. That, and the fact that they were heading to the anbu headquarters warranted a positive response. Daisuke never knew when he might get the chance again. Daisuke did however have a chance to get Hoshi a package to take back with him to the canine realm. Following Shin and Hoshi, Daisuke made his way to his cousin’s hopeful new headquarters.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back