Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You've got a dream! (Taijutsu class)

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched each one of them take on his clone. Each one struggled at first. Juko even went flying becuase he was moving too fast but in all they were all successful. They were so fast. Kenshin knew that given time they would easily surpass him in that regard. Still, there was more to a fight than just speed.

"Alright you all. Stop. It is enough. You have all passed with flying colors! Kenshn would shout as he undid his jutsu the clones disappearing. He would walk towards them Ren at his side.

"Really, fantastic work all of you. I am proud of you all. I look forward to seeing how you grow and what kind of shinobi you will become. Let Ren here heal any injuries you have while I clean up. If you have any questions let me know." Kenshin would say and give a sort of dismissed motion with his hand.

Ren would wait for the boys to appraoch her before starting some basic medical jutsu the light green aura glowing form her tiny hands.

Kenshin would spend this time cleaning up the dummies and picking up the weights. Should any of them ask any questions he would stick around but barring that he would return the equipment to the academy and begin thinking about a genin exam.

Topic left unless stopped
[you all pass! All of you get a free E rank jutsu as per my Instructor ability]

WC 221
TWC 2368

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back