Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You've. Got. Mail! [Letter]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki arrived from the gates far too early. If it had been up to him, he would have taken an extra half hour to make his way to the Kage tower, if for nothing more than a break from guard duty. Seriously, nothing every happened. Ever. However, he couldn't very well do that and NOT hear it from his superiors later, so, he was a good boy who travelled quickly. He stopped at a reception desk set up before the stairs to the Raikage's office, and placed an envelope on it in front of the person working behind it.

"Hi, a letter came in at the gates just now that the Raikage may like to see."

And with that, he would leave and return to his gate duty. Yay him.

Inside the Envelope said:
The Office of the Interim Hokage
gclBZHQ.png

To whom it may concern,

I am Yamaguchi Sakura, the daughter of the late Hokage Yamaguchi Kami. I write this letter to ask your support for the reunification of Fire Country.

I was a little girl when the Daimyo's War broke out and split my country apart. My father sent me abroad to Iron Country. The last image I remember of Leaf City, the old Leaf City not the current carcass ruled over by the self-proclaimed Fire Daimyo, is of it beginning to burn. It has been nearly a decade since the war.

Some weeks ago, after my eighteenth birthday, I returned to Fire Country. I knew that the war had devastated the country and left it split into two, but I had expected to find revolutionaries working day and night to unify our country. Instead I have found stagnation. It will not be long before that stagnation festers and becomes death. Where has the will of fire gone?

I was not raised in Fire Country. I was deprived of my birth right by the Fire Daimyo and his armies. Fire Country however is my country and I intend to do what I can to take it back. I will not rest until Fire Country is unified and its people liberated. I will not rest until my children, all our children, have their birthrights restored to live in a prosperous and unified Fire Country. However I cannot do this alone, which is why I am sending out this letter.

If you are a Konoha-jin, the descendant of a Konoha-jin, or simply sympathetic to our cause I urge you to help the resistance end this war and restore Fire Country.

I know that many of you must have found new homes in the decade since the war. Some of you might wonder why non Konoha-jin should care at all. Why should a Suna-jin or Kumo-jin care? This is not however about just one country - this transcends borders. This is about the future of shinobi society. If the Fire Daimyo is allowed to continue his reign of terror the world will think that his actions were justified. It will not be long before other tyrants rise up and attempt to destroy the other shinobi villages. How long until the Wind Daimyo attacks Sungakure? All that evil requires is for good men to fail to act.

We are most in need of volunteers willing to fight the Fire Daimyo's armies, but any assistance would be helpful.

May the Will of Fire burn on,
Yamaguchi Sakura
Interim Hokage of Fire Country

[S Rank: Topic Entered and Left in 30 minutes]
[Letter delivered]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of his guard made his way to Akira's desk, he was doing some of the more menial tasks at this stage in prep to travel.

Handing the letter over Akira frowned as he read the letter.

He read the letter again.

There were so many different ways he could take this. He had been informed that Konoha was running again, yes it was under the thumb of the Daimyo in their country, but, that was how Kumogakure existed, in a symbiotic relationship where both parties benefitted from each other.

It was clear to him that this could become trouble.

Akira had been in Leaf a few years earlier, when it was still a husk, still crumbling. That this much had happened over a short period of time told Akira that Fire Country knew it needed to have the village back up and running. It would likely never reach the level that Sand and Cloud were at anymore, but perhaps to the same level that Star was being kept to would be their initial goal.

So then. There was an opposing party to the current administration and they were looking for allies amongst the old shinobi of Leaf, and appealing to the other villages to support their cause. He wondered if she were part of the group that Kushin had gone to join with the previous ANBU Sennin of Leaf who had visited Cloud asking for the Medical branch leader. Kushin was in Lightning Country once more though, and Akira wondered what had happened to that group, if anything.

So, it would be about picking a side or staying on the sidelines.

On one hand he could side with the shinobi. If Lightning Country came for Cloud and managed to strike it down, Akira would likely seek the aid of the other villages as well should they wish to go to all out war. However if that were to ever look likely Akira would resort to guerrilla tactics, killing all the leaders of all the leaders in the country. Let them fight amongst each other while Cloud once more reformed in the safety of their chaos.

On the other hand if the shinobi went ahead with some numbers and had their war, that too could signal a problem for Cloud. Simply by going to war with Fire Country it could set off a series of incidents which may hamper Cloud's relationship with Lightning Country as a whole. To act against them would show their loyalty to the country... in a way.

For now... Cloud would sit idle. He would take this letter with him to Stone and perhaps figure out what they were planning on doing. To act unified with the other shinobi villages would be the best action, for to act without knowing what they planned could lead to Shinobi fighting Shinobi, and then you had a war which only the insane desired.

Pocketing the letter he continued his work.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back