Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yugen -> Ao Nakamura

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning! I'm looking to retire Yugen and Rebirth into a Sand character. Can anyone assist me in getting my old profile information so I can properly fill out the OCR Form and start this process?

Thanks!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning! I'm looking to retire Yugen and Rebirth into a Sand character. Can anyone assist me in getting my old profile information so I can properly fill out the OCR Form and start this process?

Thanks!
Sent you a PM, just let me know if you have any further questions/help!

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Yugen
Old Village/Missing: Merc
OCR Type: Retiring/Rebirthing using ASP Card
Last Known Where-abouts: Kumogakure
Old IC Rank: S-Rank

New Character Name: Atsushi Nakamura
Preferred Username: Atsushi Nakamura
New Village/Missing: Sunagakure
New BL/CA: Seikon - Mercury
Custom Class:
Class Name: Guardian of the Spirit Realm
HP: (60+15) x 600
CP: (40+15) x 600
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Dodge
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Gen DC

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Jounin
IC Rank: Jounin
Character Age: 27
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: Atsushi stands at 1.82 meters tall, and weighs around 77 kg. His white hair stretches down to his shoulder blades, and wears a very unique headdress comprised of purple 'horns' that have similarly colored tassels attached to them that hang down around his waist. Everything about Atsushi seems otherworldly, from his extravagant daily wear, to his very movements, seem alien.

Character's Mental Description: Atsushi has a kind soul, and a keen mind. He enjoys art, food, and spirits, but has little time for these activities since the death of Mei. Since his return he has completely thrown himself into his work, and most people who knew him before, can barely recognize Atsushi now. Not only has he changed tremendously from a physical aspect, but the once loud and rambunctious man is now quite and reserved. He has a tendency to 'space out' during conversations with others, almost as thought he is listening to some unheard voice speak to him. He has also all but disregarded his social life, deciding to solely focus on his training and work as a shinobi.

Character History:
Atsushi Nakamura could be considered many things; but a gifted shinobi was not one of them. Despite the fact that both of his parents were accomplished Jounin, who were praised as some of Sunagakure’s most accomplished monster hunters during their time, Atsushi showed little to no talent or interest when it came to the art of the Shinobi. That was, until he met Mei Miyauchi at the Academy. Mei was a beautiful, fierce, and driven young woman; she was different from Atsushi in almost every single way, and Atsushi was completely smitten by her. It was this, crush, that drove Atsushi to begin taking his future as a shinobi seriously. It was this drive that helped him graduate the Academy on time, and become a full-fledged Genin. Atsushi’s parents were both surprised and overjoyed by this sudden change in Atsushi’s behavior, and upon his graduation from the Academy they gifted him with his very own sword. This apparent change in Atsushi’s priorities also led to his parents’ teaching him how to control his family’s unique bloodline ability, the Mercury branch of the fabled Seikon Clan.

After his graduation and promotion to Genin, Atsushi was ecstatic to learn that he and Mei would be on the same team. In his mind, this was the perfect opportunity to not only show Mei that he was a capable Shinobi, but to learn more about her as well. Unfortunately for Atsushi, Mei had little to no interest in him, or anyone else for that matter, at least romantically speaking. Nevertheless, Atsushi made no attempt to hide his feelings for Mei, and while nothing apparently came of it the two did become fast friends and respected squad mates. Many years later, both Atsushi and Mei had grown to be well-respected Jounin, who almost always worked as a pair to protect their home and the neighboring villages from monsters, demons, and dastardly humans alike (much like the couple that were Atsushi’s parents). More importantly, at least in Atsushi’s eyes, the two had become engaged to be married.

Then, on a day like any other, the couple received orders to make their way to a small village on Sunagakure’s northmost border to assist with the removal of a beast that had been causing trouble over the past few months. Upon their arrival, it became apparent that what they were about to face was no mere beast. The village itself was in ruins, and the bodies of its’ inhabitants were scattered randomly around the rubble. At the center of the town the two lovers found the grotesque form of the demon responsible for all of this destruction, and battle ensued. At first the two shinobi felt as if they had the advantage, but as they felt their chakra wane, they began to realize that this demon’s power was becoming even stronger. It was sucking their chakra from them and using it to heal its’ wounds. The two lovers shared a knowing look with one another, in order for one of them to deliver a killing blow the other would have to give the demon an opportunity it couldn’t resist. Atsushi never gave Mei the chance to act, as he lunged at the demon, slicing an impossibly large gash across its’ mid-section, but the demon barely flinched. Instead, it used Atsushi’s momentum against him, and sent the young Jounin crashing into the hard earth. The last thing Atsushi remembered was the voice of his beloved Mei, as she charged the demon.

Kinjutsu Application:
Atsushi awoke to find himself in a land of eternal moonlight, floating in the clear waters of a shallow pond. Around him fluttered moths that possessed impossibly bright neon colors, and petals of unnaturally colorful flowers that were pushed by a breeze that Atsushi could not feel or otherwise perceive. It was quiet here, the first noise that Atsushi noticed was the sound of the water gently splashing as he sat himself up. He looked around himself and took note of the unfamiliar landscape. In his 27 years of experience, he had seen nothing like this place. This place possessed an unnatural beauty that inspired both awe and fear. Am I dead? Atsushi asked himself, then he heard a voice behind him answer.

“Dying, but not yet dead. I am afraid now is not your time.” The voice sounded so familiar, Atsushi turned towards the voice and his jaw dropped. Before him, clothed in a silken-like white fabric, was Mei. Her skin glowed white, like the full moon on a clear night. Her face pronounced a mixture of joy and sorrow as the two lovers made eye contact. Atsushi rushed towards her, throwing his arms out in order to embrace her, but she wasn’t there. Well, her physical form wasn’t there, Atsushi backed away and looked towards her once again. This time, a single tear ran down her face. “I’m sorry my love, but there is still much for you to do, where I am going you cannot follow. Not now, at least.”

A hurricane of emotion overwhelmed Atsushi in that moment: Fear, confusion, loss. Atsushi backed away from Mei’s spirit before proclaiming: “Like hell I can’t, I remember what happened back there! If you are dead, then so am I!”

“Technically you’re right, you did both die, but I’ve come to send you back specifically.”
Said a voice that was both familiar and foreign. Atsushi turned to find himself face to face with a man that looked almost exactly like him. His hair was darker than Atsushi’s, the sword he held free of its’ sheath was blood-red, and matched the color of the half-mask that the unidentified man wore on his face.

“Who the hell are you?!” Asked Atsushi, taken aback by this stranger’s sudden appearance.

“The short answer is, that I am you. Not the you that your fiancé Mei here ever knew, and maybe not even a ‘you’ that you could have become on your world, in your time, but I am you nonetheless.” The man said matter-of-factly. Recognizing the confused look on Atsushi’s face, the masked stranger continued. “Those of that are blessed with the blood of the Seikon have a very limited grasp over space & time, and while it isn’t much in the grand scheme of things, it still offers those of us with this power some unique opportunities. One of those opportunities lies before both of us here, and now.”

Atsushi still did not understand, he looked back towards Mei who had moved closer to him. She instinctively reached out as if to comfort him, but pulled back right before her hand met Atsushi’s shoulder. She must have caught herself, knowing that she could not actually touch him. She spoke: “Atsushi, I know this is a lot to take in right now, but this man is you from another time and place, and he needs your help. The whole world may need your help!”

“What do you mean he needs my help, I can’t help him if I’m dead, and I know I died.”
Atsushi proclaimed.

“You are right, you did die, and technically so have I. You see, back on my world and in my time, I was powerful Shinobi. I had mastered control over my Seikon blood, but I was greedy and wanted more power. So I, like so many others, sought the powers of those who lurk in the shadows. I sold my soul, my blood, and those of my loved ones to a being of unimaginable power in hopes for a sliver of that power. This agreement, this contract, ultimately led to the destruction of my whole world. Every man, woman, and child; every beast, spirit, or plant was destroyed as a direct result of my actions. All that exists there now is shadow, and the being that I made my ill-fated bargain with.” The other Atsushi’s voice was somber, but his masked face portrayed no emotion.

“I’m sorry, but what does any of this have to do with me?”
Atsushi asked.

“Shhh Atsushi! Let him finish!” Mei chastised.

“What this being did to my world, it has done before to others, and seeks to do to yours. Thanks to our shared abilities, our shared blood and our shared souls, I was able to reach out to you during your time of death. She beat both of us here though,” the other Atsushi pointed at Mei before continuing, “she and I spoke of what was about to happen, and she and I both believe that we can help you stop my former master from dooming your world.”

“I’m sorry, but last I checked all three of us were dead. How can any of us do anything?”
Atsushi was becoming more confused, and frustrated, by the second. This was ridiculous, are these two even telling him the truth? For all he knew they could both be malicious spirits trying to lead him away from his eternal rest! Atsushi reached for his blade, but right before his hand touched its’ hilt a flash of light caught his eyes. The other Atsushi stood before him once again, but this time he had both his own blood red sword, and Atsushi’s. If it wasn’t for the color difference, Atsushi would believe that they were duplicates of the exact same sword.

“Such fine craftsmanship, it is strange how so many things about us are both similar and different,” said the other Atsushi, as he rotated the wrist that held Atsushi’s blade in order to get a better look at the it, “In my world, my blade was given to me by my beloved. His name was Hiroshi. He was the first person to fall to the beast after it physically manifested in my world. I wanted so desperately to protect Hiroshi, and the others that I loved, that I became obsessed with obtaining power no matter what I had to do. Ultimately it was this obsession that became my downfall. In you, I see an opportunity for me to redeem myself. If I can help you protect your world, stop the monster who took everything from me, maybe then I can finally rest. Maybe then I can rejoin Hiroshi.”

Atsushi didn’t know what to say, he was still a little confused by everything that had just happened. He turned and looked to Mei, who’s eyes moved from one Atsushi to another until she caught her lover’s gaze. She moved over to her Atsushi before speaking.

“I know this is a lot to take in, but I want to assure you that you won’t be going back alone. The other Atsushi and I will be coming with you, just not in our physical forms,” She moved over to the Atsushi who was still holding the two almost-twin blades, and took her lover’s sword from the other man’s hand, “The other Atsushi, I’ll just call him Atsu from here on, and I will be instilling some of our essence into these blades. This will allow us to assist you, at least a little bit, on your journey.”

A sudden realization struck Atsushi as he realized that Mei did not intend to come back with him, not physically, she was going to stay here and leave him all alone. Tears welled up in his eyes, a combination of grief and anger exploded outward from his core. “Like hell I will, Mei I want to be with you! The problems of this, Atsu, and the problems of the living are no longer of our concern!”

At first Mei’s face flashed with a look of shock, which turned to a look of stern disapproval in the words that came out of her beloved’s mouth. She moved uncomfortably close to Atsushi, and she raised her extended index finger centimeters from Atsushi’s nose before speaking. “We both know that you don’t mean that Atsushi! The man I fell in love with would never turn away from something as important as this. Atsu is talking about possibly saving the entire world. Countless lives, innocent men, women, and children, are at stake here and all you can think about is yourself?! You are a shinobi! You dedicated your life to protecting others, and you want to throw all of that away!

Atsushi’s eyes dropped below Mei’s gaze, and his posture drooped, he knew she was right. It was a moment of weakness for him, and he was ashamed that Mei had to see him like that. Mei picked up on Atsushi’s body language, and bent at her knees so that she could make eye contact with him again. This time her eyes shown with understanding and forgiveness.

“I know, it seems like we had just started our life together, and now all of this has happened, but I promise you that I am not going anywhere. My spirit will travel with you, and when the time has come for your journey to end, I will be waiting for you. We have an eternity together to look forward to, but this is too important for any of us to brush aside.” Mei said softly.

Atsushi took a deep breath, and stood up straight again, he looked into the eyes of Mei, and then of Atsu before speaking: “Very well, let me know how this is going to work.”

A look of relief swept across Atsu’s face, “Mei and I will each place our souls in one of these two blades. This will allow you to have access to some of our chakra, memories, and abilities as need be. We will also be able to communicate with you, telepathically, on a limited basis. As far as our first step goes, I don’t have too much to go on, I would suggest that we just continue to serve as a Suna-Nin until a greater risk rears its’ head. All I can say of what happened in my world is that, when the trouble started, it started in Sunagakure. When our village fell, the rest of the world was quick to fall as well.” Atsu then took his blade and held it with both hands, and lost himself for a moment as he gazed at his reflection, before speaking again, “I apologize for having to drag you both into this. I can only hope that the three of us combined will be able to stop what happened to my world, from happening to yours.” With that a burst of blood-red chakra engulfed Atsu, flaring so brightly that both Mei and Atsushi had to shield their eyes. As the two lovers blinked their vision back to normalcy, they found Atsu’s form had faded, and in his place was the red and black blade, now with a rune engraved where the blade met the hilt, it read: Shōkan.

“Well, now it’s’ my turn, remember Atsushi I will be with you every step of the way. I cannot wait to watch you save the world my love!” Me said, as she took a similar stance with Atsushi’s sword, as a turquoise flare of chakra erupted around her, Atsushi leapt towards his fiancé for one last embrace and for a moment he believed he felt her. When the light from Mei’s charka died down Atsushi found his sword stuck into the ground, but its’ form had changed. The once dark-grey steel had been replaced by a dazzling coupling of turquoise and pink, and the hilt had become a beautiful golden metal. Similar to Shōkan, this sword had an engraved rune where the blade met the hilt, this one read: Sukui

Atsushi moved to each blade, and held them both in opposite hands. At first Atsushi didn’t feel anything, but as time went on, he felt more and more of Mei and Atsu’s chakra, and even feint hints of their respective consciouses. After a moment Atsushi found himself being drawn towards the pool of water he had awoken in. As he looked into the once clear water, Atsushi saw the ruined town that he and Mei had just done battle in. It was a top-down view, and at its’ center was Atsushi’s body, which had been embraced by Mei during her final moments. Further away, Atsushi could see the outline of the monster who had slain them. Without a moment’s hesitation, Atsushi jumped into the water. The next thing Atsushi knew, he was standing upright in the middle of the town, both blades drawn, a stern look on his face. He whistled at the demon to get its’ attention before charging.

Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=56755
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=56769
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=58240

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 3,600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank

New Stats:
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 3,600

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:
Jutsu List
:
Ninjutsu<i></i>
Fire
E-Rank:
Thermal Maw (Mastered)
Infernal Ember (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Fireball (Mastered)
Combustive Seal (Mastered)
Immolation Armor (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Scalding Ash Cloud (Mastered)
Dragon Fire (Mastered)
Searing Eruption (Mastered)
Heat Wave (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Infernal Hellfire (Mastered)
Ring of Fire(Mastered)
Spontaneous Combustion (Mastered)
Firestorm (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Dragon Flame Bomb (Mastered)
Sol Fire Tempest (Mastered)
Abysmal Harbinger (Mastered)
Flame Shield (Mastered)

Earth
E-Rank:
Stone Bullet (Mastered)
Gravel Shift (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Mud Clone (Mastered)
Earth Flow River (Mastered)
Sinkhole Fist (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Rock Golem (Mastered)
Earthen Coating (Mastered)
Earth Flow Wave (Mastered)
Inner Earth Reflection Lure(Mastered)

B-Rank:
Bedrock Coffin (Mastered)
Weighted Rock Technique (Mastered)
Earth Spiker (Mastered)
Antlion Sinkhole (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Earthslide Wall(Mastered)
Earthen Magnitude (Mastered)
Fist of Gaia (Mastered)
Petrification (Mastered)

Explosion
C-Rank:
Explosive Touch (Mastered)
Blast Wave (Mastered)
Landmine (Mastered)
Bang Bullet (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Minefield (Mastered)
Atomic Blast (Mastered)
Volatile Fireworks (Mastered)
Starlight Nova (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Big Bang Flash (Mastered)
Meteor Aura (Mastered)
Flare Execution (Mastered)
Blast Infusion (Mastered)

Non-Elemental
E-Rank:
Transformation (Mastered)
Body Switch (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Cancel (Mastered)
Combination Transformation (Mastered)
Contract Summoning (Mastered)
Crystal Eye (Mastered)
Spirit Lantern (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Stunt Double (Mastered)
One Element Sealing (Mastered)
Jutsu Sealing (Mastered)
Elemental Clone (Mastered)
Barrier (Mastered)
Elemental Negation (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Shadow Shuriken Replication (Mastered)
Leech Seal (Mastered)
Chakra Blast (Mastered)
Advanced Combination Transformation (Mastered)
Chakra Shield (Mastered)
Rasengan (Mastered)
Energy Transfer (Mastered)
Cursed Sealing (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Five Element Sealing (Mastered)
Mortality Sealing (Mastered)
Stardust Nova (Mastered)
Perfected Rasengan (Mastered)
Gate of Enma (Mastered)
Nature's Guard (Mastered)

ANBU
D-Rank:
Mask Summon (Mastered)
Critical Exposure (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Chakra Sense (Mastered)
Active Camo (Mastered)
Mental Infiltration (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Intangible Passage (Mastered)
Incapacitate (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Flock of Shadows (Mastered)
Body Bind (Mastered)
Physical Imprisonment Seal (Mastered)

Air Jutsu:
E-Rank:
Wind Slash(Mastered)
Pressure Burst -(Mastered)

D-Rank:
Air Bullet (Mastered)
Shredding Touch (Mastered)
Whirlwind Spin (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Wind Scythe (Mastered)
Gale Force (Mastered)
Wind Release (Mastered)
Tempest (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Great Wind Scythe (Mastered)
Wind Scar (Mastered)
Vacuum Sphere (Mastered)
Cyclone Movement (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Tatsumaki (Mastered)
Hurricane (Mastered)
Ambiance of the Forbidden (Mastered)
Zephyr's Grace (Mastered)

Lightning Jutsu:
E-Rank:
Storm Bolt (Mastered)
Thunderfist (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Thunderclap (Mastered)
Electroshock (Mastered)
Electrocution (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Zeus Flash (Mastered)
Lightning Torrent (Mastered)
Thunderstruck (Mastered)
Volt Charge (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Gigavolt Cannon (Mastered)
Chidori (Mastered)
Lightning Beast (Mastered)
Amp Field (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Rajin's Vengeance (Mastered)
Chidori Control (Mastered)
Kirin (Mastered)
Thunderdome (Mastered)

Water Ninjutsu:
E-Rank:
Pressurized Mist (Mastered)
Water Gun (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Water Whip (Mastered)
Aqua Fang (Mastered)
Rinse Off (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Grand Waterfall (Mastered)
Impaling Hydro Jet/ (Mastered)
Water Prison (Mastered)
Rain Dance (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Torrential Vortex (Mastered)
Hydro Tidal Shockwave (Mastered)
Water Shark Bomb (Mastered)
Mystical Pond (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Grand Hydra Excavation (Mastered)
Water Dragon Bullet (Mastered)
Scorn of Aquarius (Mastered)
Supreme Aqua Realm (Mastered)

Wood Ninjutsu:
C-Rank:
Vine Tangle (Mastered)
Armor of Thorns (Mastered)
Ingrain (Mastered)
Wood Hammer (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Piercing Timber (Mastered)
Pit of Crimson Tears (Mastered)
Evergreen Thicket (Mastered)
Glow Moss (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Frenzy Plant (Mastered)
Sleeping Forest (Mastered)
Wrath of Nature (Mastered)
Grand Gaia Impalement (Mastered)

Kinesis Ninjutsu:
C-Rank:
Force Blast (Mastered)
Force Guard (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Force Break (Mastered)
Mind Lock (Mastered)
Reflection (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Concussion Pulse (Mastered)
Psionic Rend -(Mastered)
Kinetic Blast (Mastered)
Redirection (Mastered)

Kinjutsu
Abilities:
Rinnegan
Six Paths of Judgement
Heavenly Subjugation

C-Rank:
Summoning: Path to God
Omnipotent Chakra Absorption (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Chakra Disruption Blade
Mystic Path of Infinite Pain (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (Mastered)

S-Rank:
Release: Almighty Harbinger (Mastered)

Genjutsu:<i></i>
E-Rank:
Hot Weapon (Mastered)
Stun (Mastered)
1000 Years of Pain Kai (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Drunken Stupor (Mastered)
Influenza (Mastered)
Tickling (Mastered)
Facepalm (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Mist of Deceit (Mastered)
Crippled (Mastered)
Masochism (Mastered)
Silly Fingers (Mastered)
Crossed Wires (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Phoenix's Embrace (Mastered)
Petrification (Mastered)
Lingering Spark (Mastered)
Crush Depth (Mastered)
Puppet Betrayal (Mastered)
Pox (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Curse of the Leper (Mastered)
Hemorrhagic Fever (Mastered)

Taijutsu<i></i>
Unarmed
E-Rank:
The One-Two (Mastered)
Low Sweep (Mastered)
Janken(Mastered)
Uncalled for Shots (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Dynamic Entry (Mastered)
Dynamic Finish(Mastered)
Spinning Wind (Mastered)
4-Hit Combo (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Tiger Hook (Mastered)
Shoryuken (Mastered)
Roaring Combination (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Suplex (Mastered)
Primary Lotus (Mastered)
Seismic Toss (Mastered)
16 Hit Combo (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Eagle Drop (Mastered)
Falcon Punch (Mastered)
Fist of Virtue (Mastered)
Fist of Sin (Mastered)

Buffing
E-Rank:
Block (Mastered)
Fleeted (Mastered)
Charge (Mastered)

D-Rank:
Brandish (Mastered)
Muscle Control (Mastered)
Shadow Play (Mastered)

C-Rank:
Gather (Mastered)
Chakra Extension (Mastered)

B-Rank:
Counter-strike (Mastered)
Focused Assault (Mastered)
Anabolic Frenzy (Mastered)
Unbound (Mastered)

A-Rank:
Awakening(Mastered)
Devastating Aura(Mastered)
Insatiable Hunger -(Mastered)
Limit Break (Mastered)

Swaps:
Rinnegan -> Kensei
Six Paths of Judgement -> Force of Will
Heavenly Subjugation -> Overwhelming Power
Summoning: Path to God -> Kindred Fusion
Omnipotent Chakra Absorption -> Omni Flash

Other Refunds:
I own the following augments, which I'll just keep if I can.
Dual Weapon
Steady
Vanguard
Special Composition (Explosion)
Vampiric
Chakra Drain
Assault
Re-energize
Raid

Name of any Contract you currently own:
Fox I think I will keep it. I am not sure how much ASP I currently have, so let me know if I do not have enough to keep this

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Rikudo Sennin - https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=293323#p293323

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Negative

Previously purchased ASP Items:
1 Ability Slot purchased 11/7/17
2 Class points purchased 11/7/17
1 Item Slot earned on 12/20/17 through Christmas roll

Thanks, of course let me know if I need to make any adjustments.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Can do! Just gonna grab this and throw it into Council land for review! If I recall correctly, I think you'll have to write up how your character attained the Fox Contract if you want to keep it and then I can grab someone from contract team to review.

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Contract RP:

In the aftermath of his battle with the monstrosity that killed Mei, Atsushi took the long way back home. While traversing alone through the desert would be dangerous for most people, Sunagakure shinobi were specifically trained to not only survive, but thrive in these conditions. Nevertheless, Atsushi was having a difficult time maintaining his drive to keep going. Yes, he had agreed with both Mei and Atsu that he needed to do whatever he could in order to keep whatever beast Atsu had made a bargain with in his world at bay. Yes, technically Mei was still with him, her soul encased within the sword he carried in his right hand – Sukui – but she was still, physically, gone. Their future together, the future they had only just recently promised each other, was no longer a possibility. Atsushi was still alive and she was not, at least not technically. No chance of raising a family together or of growing old together, it was just Atsushi now, and that was a hard pill to swallow. So instead of accepting these facts and moving on, Atsushi mopped, alone in the desert, he figured he had earned that much.

On his second day of depressed desert wandering, Atsushi stumbled upon his first fellow desert denizen; a fox. Unlike all other desert foxes Atsushi had seen, this one had a coat as white as snow (at least, as white as Atsushi imagined snow to be), and its’ eyes were a deep dazzling emerald color. The two adventurers made eye contact with one-another, and for a second Atsushi thought that the fox had intentions to come and investigate Atsushi, but then thought better of the idea and darted over the nearest dune. Atsushi shrugged to himself, and continued his journey. Oddly enough, Mei’s spirit inside Sukui felt like it was doing backflips or the spiritual equivalent of backflips (Atsushi hadn’t quite figured out all of the intricacies of carrying the souls of his former lover and an alternate version of himself, inside of the two swords he carried on his person), at the sight of the four-legged canine. Mei had never really shown an interest in animals, in fact she had turned down the opportunity to earn a summoning contract that a majority of her family members had, solely because she never had any interest in animals. After the fox had taken its’ leave, Mei’s spirit settled back down, and shot a pang of disappointment up the hilt of her sword, up and through to Atsushi himself. Atsushi was, admittedly confused but forgot about the whole situation by the end of the day.

Later in the evening Atsushi found himself at a small natural spring, not quite an oasis, but enough vegetation to provide some natural cover. A satisfactory place to break camp if Atsushi had ever seen one. Atsushi made a small campfire, scouted out the local area to make sure that he was alone, and gathered some water for his canteen. After all of this, Atsushi sat down by his campfire and began to fall asleep. In the moment before Atsushi drifted off into sleep, the sound of rustling caught his attention. His head darted up from his chest, in the direction of the sound that had just roused him. His hands went to their respective swords as Atsushi focused on a nearby bush that began to rustle due to the movements of something hiding within. Atsushi stood upright, and slowly moved in the direction of the bush in question, swords at the ready, until the creature within showed itself; it was the white fox that Atsushi had seen earlier in the day. Atsushi released the tension that had built up within him in the form of a long exhale, as Mei began to once again stir within Sukui. Unlike last time, Atsushi decided to see what the deal was with this small animal. He knelt down in front of the fox, sliding Sukui into the soil between himself and the creature. The fox made its’ way towards the Sukui, and began to sniff the blade, at the same time a strand of pink chakra reached from the sword to seemingly pet the nose of the small fox. At the same time Atsushi’s other sword, Shōkan which possessed the soul of Atsu (Atsushi from a parallel world), seemed to try and move itself away from the fox. Atsushi was becoming more and more perplexed by this whole situation by the minute, he outstretched his right hand towards the peculiar creature.

“What brings you out here, my little friend?” Atsushi spoke aloud.

“Well to be honest, I’m looking for someone who can help me out with something” The fox replied.

The fox… Replied...?

Atsushi almost tripped over his own jaw as it fell to the floor. A talking fox?!? Was he hallucinating?

“I’m sorry, did you just speak to me?” Atsushi felt like an idiot, saying these words out loud, but he had heard it speak, hadn’t he?

“You appear to be carrying the soul of two deceased individuals within your swords, are you are surprised by a talking fox? Are you telling me that you have never encountered a member of the animal clans that you shinobi use as allies?” The fox replied once again, this time it seemed to smirk at Atsushi, knowing that its’ question was a rhetorical one.

Realization swept over Atsushi, as he mentally face-palmed, of course that is what this creature is. Atsushi decided that he would blame the recent traumatic events coupled with his current condition, due to traveling through the desert, as his personal excuse for this fumble.

“My sincerest apologies little fox, it has been a hard few days for me, and I was simply caught off-guard. I was not aware that the fox clan had a den in the Wind Country?” Atsushi inquired, remembering his Academy lessons on the contract clans used by shinobi, and their respective locales.

“You’d be correct, little ninja,” the fox replied, it clearly did not enjoy being referred to as ‘Little’, “my name is Zenko, and I was sent here on a mission by Lady Yune to fetch her a rare delicacy from these parts. A cactus fruit that my Lady had a few years ago during a visit to this blasted place.” Zenko produced a prickly pear from, well Atsushi wasn’t sure, before quickly scooping it back into what ever place it had originally been. “Now that I have been able to find some, the location that the fox clan uses to teleport to and from here has, of course, been occupied by a few roguish types.” Zenko let out a low growl as he finished the latter sentence, before continuing: “Now I am not against a good fight now and again, but I must admit that I am quite tired from traveling in this hot, sandy, mess of a country, and I fear that any battle I partake in may result in the loss of this fruit I have worked so hard to obtain. If you help me out with this little conundrum, I can personally guarantee you and audience with Lady Yune. Who knows, if she likes you, maybe she will allow you to contract with the Fox Clan.”

As Zenko spoke the last sentence, the spiritual movement within Sukui intensified. While Atsushi could give or take the idea of having an animal companion, it was clear that Mei really wanted this. As with anything that Mei wanted, and Atsushi could give-or-take, Atsushi relented. “Very well Zenko, I will help you out with this. Please show me to the location where your summoning circle is, and I will relieve it of these uninvited guests.”

Zenko nodded his cute, furry head, and sped off to the East. Atsushi grabbed both of his blades, and followed. Back into the desert sands they went. After around a hour of travel time, Zenko abruptly stopped shortly before he reached the crest of a particularly large dune. Atsushi moved up to the crest as well, and made sure to stay as low to the ground as possible. Just below the two companions, at the bottom of the dune they currently laid atop, was the entrance to a sandstone cavern. Atsushi surmised that the cavern below contained the summoning circle that the fox clan used to traverse to and from this country, quickly and discreetly. The entrance of the cave had been covered with a large, brown tarp, which Atsushi figured had been placed there by its’ new occupants to help disguise the entrance. After a few moments of recon, Atsushi decided to approach the entrance. He planned to try and convince the bandits to find a new home peacefully, but much to the surprise of no one, battle ensued. The fight was short, as even the strongest amongst the bandits could not match the sheer speed and power of Atsushi now that he was equipped with his two spirit-blades. Atsushi exited the cave, and motioned to Zenko that it was safe to come down now. The white fox sprinted down the dune to join Atsushi, and as he passed Atsushi he said: “Well, a deal is a deal, wait here while I inform Lady Yune of your deeds and arrival. I will be back shortly!”.

Atsushi decided, after cleaning up some of the mess left behind by the rogues, to rest a while in Zenko’s absence. A few hours later the fox returned, and escorted Atsushi through the summoning circle to meet Lady Yune.

Impressed with his actions, and his willingness to help Zenko on a task that seemed so unimportant, Lady Yune awarded Atsushi with a contract between himself and the Fox Clan.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello! Sorry for the wait but you are approved on the majority of this via Sand Council.

The only hang up here is that as of your last training post you had 232 ASP which is unfortunately not enough to carry over a Contract as the ASP cost for that is 300. That said however you do have the option during OCR to refund any mastered jutsu you so desire so if you really want to hang on to your Fox contract you could shave off some jutsu to pay for the transfer and then we can get Contract Team to take a look at the write-up for it.

The other option is you can proceed immediately without the Fox contract and we can get you rolling ASAP.

Let us know which one you want to do!

Atsushi Nakamura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While I liked the idea of keeping the fox contract, I'd almost rather just RP for a new one.

Let's scrap it, and get this show on the road! Thanks for all of your help!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back