Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A change of will.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Theme music

In the cold embrace of the earth, Hisao stopped for a moment to collect himself. So much had happened in such a short period of time. His body was numb, some kind of poison from Kenshin, and his mind was confused. Yong had acted to disable Kenshin like he had asked to, but something was wrong, he couldn’t understand it. Nothing done to the Sennin affected him at all. Tears were still wet on his cheeks from his betrayal, and frustration was threatening to add more of them.

His Byakkugan enhanced eyes swept over Kenshin again, the devastation that has wracked his body quite clear, Is he even human? He shouldn’t be standing. No one should be able to withstand that. He had disabled Kenshin’s headset, trying to prevent further involvement. In his confusion he had attacked Maikeru, striking the head where one would wear a headset, but he was clearly not wearing one. I... I don’t know what to do, this is all falling apart.

He had attempted to contain Maikeru and Reicheru with the summoned Frog, but had somehow missed the genin, and Yong had destroyed it anyway, so it had been pointless. Everything he was doing was failing, and Hisao could clearly see the Hokage about to step into the room, and Maki seconds behind him, smashing through the door and wall like papier-mâché. What are you doing? Your hesitation will kill us both, you can’t even hit gennin… GENNIN!!!</I><i></i>

The Voice filled his head like thunder, the accusation searing at his already tired mind, the darkness of his surroundings suddenly filled with its shadowy presence. I won’t allow you to do this. You are weak old man, and I have patiently waited for generations for one of your pathetic bloodline to fix the damn seal you all have, yet failed to use correctly, and I am not going to let your bleeding heart take the only hope I have had for centuries.<i></i>. Anger flashed inside Hisao, hot and heavy, burning through the sorrow and confusion.

What are you going to do about it? You are nothing but a voice, you have no power, except the power to rant and rave at me, causing a distraction. Hisao’s vision swept the battlefield again, trying to decide his next moves, lingering on the Hokage. The Hokage is here Hisao.<i></i> the words reverberated around him, You have seen what he does to traitors. Will there be a sword thrust through your heart, your body burnt to nothing? You attacked a Sennin, there is no happy ending for you. You have resisted for months now, just give in.<i></i>

Hisao was tired. More tired than he had been in a long time, the stress of the fight overwhelming, but The Voice didn’t make sense, What do you mean give in? He could feel, if not see, The Voice grinning, like a predator cornering its prey. He hadn't ever considered The voice would have any kind of control over him, he originally had no intentions of fixing his ancestors mistake. <I>It's such a small thing, just adjust your curse seal to to match my seal, and give me control. It will only be until your body can no longer handle it anymore, and you are going to die anyway without my help.<i></i> His heart wanted to resist, but he knew he was defeated, he didn’t want to die. In silence, he closed his eyes, pushing his chakra around, bridging the corrupted seal He felt a burst of energy, before the sensation of fading, into the background of his own mind.

A rictus-like grin spread across Hisao’s face, teeth bared to the darkness. His shoulders rolled, like an athlete taking stock of a body not used for far too long. His stance shifted ever so slightly, like someone that had only ever seen it used but not tried it out themselves. His fingers stretched open and closed, before his eyes opened. His once perfect white eyes had black bleeding into them, filling them completely with swirling darkness. ”My turn. Let's get this done shall we?”<i></i>

WC: 630+

[OOC: So, obviously no mechanical changes, it’s just the next step of the storyline I was going to be doing before getting into this mod as part of a kinjutsu swap, but this just seemed like a good time to do it.]

[Actions being sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sprinted, his heart raced through his chest as he could hear the radio signal that was being looped suddenly come to a static stop, it seemed that the village signal had been somehow destroyed. He would have to find out what happened at a later time, however right now was the time to focus on Kenshin, getting to a man that had been his adviser, his Sennin and his friend. Loyalty to one’s village was sacred to every shinobi and Kenshin was the pure image of just that, he was the role model that everyone could look up to, the one that everyone could see as unshakable. He would not be forced to take the knee, or broken he was Kenshin.

His shoulder slammed into the door as it broke, the door smashed onto the ground as it seemed that the situation in front of him unravelled and fast, the Renningan taking in the situation, taking in the understanding of everything that was happening. His piss boiled almost instantly as the anger threatened to burst threw him, it was like someone had allowed the very core of a volcano to erupt inside of the Hokage. He glanced to the three that stood against the two understanding this, the pain that came from one of the faces that was standing off against Kenshin was almost instantaneous. Hisao betrayal stabbed to the very core of the user as he looked at the man.

“You have broken the very foundation, the very core that we strive for inside of this village. You where an Anbu, you where trusted, and yet you broke that trust, you shattered your friendships, you spat on the ideals of this village.”

His voice shook, as he almost spat the words at Hisao though he allowed himself to believe that a man so respected, a man that had protected the village and had made things seem so peaceful had suddenly changed. It was a choice that one would recent for life, even he knew that much and understood that much, he had been down that road and he knew full well that he could try to protect Hisao from making the same mistake.

“You still have a chance to redeem yourself, end this now turn on the one who betrayed the village, prove that the trust placed in you was not just a mistake.”

Takeshi turned his attention to Yong, it seemed that the missing had stepped over the line, the robes of the Hokage flapped the hat was gone, it was down the street and in some back garden he honestly didn’t care at the current situation, he allowed himself to look at Kenshin and Maikeru and Reicheru, it seemed that he was in a worse state.

To say that the Hokage was pissed was an understatement as he looked at Kenshin, the man had fought to what would be considered his last breath, he knew that even this was too much to ask for of the Sennin. The man fought with honour the others lacked that, the respect of a clean fight was gone.

“This is dishonourable, I can understand a fair fight, I can understand the dual that is resolved with a one versus one but involving students of my village. Involving people who have their whole lives ahead of them, Maikeru has prove over that he has the will of fire inside of him, he fights for his friends, though I originally didn’t get on with him. He has proved to stand a leaf shinobi in its hour of need, have you ever stood for something like that?”

Takeshi spat on the ground as he felt his temper still flaring as he looked to Kenshin, he allowed himself to see the fire that parted the two of them, as he frowned slightly it seemed that the man was broken and battered, blood dripping from him and his wounds where clear.

“I am here Kenshin, I see we got a situations here, don’t worry I am here, you can’t die on me yet, you owe me to much to go out that way, it’s the easy way out”

You stay alive, you and Maki are the closest thing to older brothers I have, you ain’t going to kick the bloody bucket on me that easily.

[Actions Sent]
Battle Music

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin could feel himself breaking apart at the seams. The edges of his vision were blurry. He saw Ren get hit and not even his ring of fire seemed to stop them from attacking him.

But the one thing that seemed to rise above the chaos of battle was Migoya's words. The echoed in his skull like the wail of banshee. So of course he was involved. This made much more sense.

After a series of ferice attacks, Kenshin stood and glared at Yong and Hisao for a second before he started to laugh. The sound was unnerving because it was hollow and he had to stop every few seconds to spit out blood. For what seemed like a solid minute he did this.

"So Migoya the snake rears his head and uses his fangs called Yong and Hisao to strike at me. The arrogant child so full of ambition that he is blind to all reason except his own PERFECT reasoning. His little speech was amusing. First claiming that I was defeated and yet here I stand before two tools... of Migoya. Lie number 1. Lie number two, that the Hokage puts friends above the village because a true leaf shinobi knows that his friends, as are all people in leaf, are part of the village he is sworn to protect. If he had not, you would denounce him for leaving him. The third lie is slaying children. It is a lie of omission. You are ignoring that these "children" were shinobi who were abandoning their village with secrets pertaining to this village. Lie 4 is that you are forgetting that such so called "dark arts" have been used before by shinobi of this village with no concern from anyone who actually cares for this village. His next lie is saying that we should come together! He says this while ambushing one of the strongest fighters in our village attempting to kill him! How do we stand united against Frost now? So you are willing to kill me, one who has helped build this village from the ground up to prove how we should come together? Such comradely! Join us or die. I thought that was an "evil" of Takeshi not you? No Migoya is just using you to get what he wants, power. And his tools are too blind to see it. His "will of fire" is nothing but a power grab where he gains all the power. A true leaf shinobi knows that he gives his life for his villiage, his people, his clan and he never backs down to the threat of scum. Even if I die here, my ideals live on through the true shinobi of the village not the pretenders! Pretenders, LEARN YOUR PLACE!" Kenshin roared with the last bit of energy he had. Maki and Takeshi were there. He hoped they could swing the tide of this battle. At least Takeshi would see his last stand.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His message had been sent, and the village now had to make a choice. Takeshi had to make a choice.

There was no word from Yong or Hisao. It was clear what choice had been made.

Idiots… can’t they understand the message has been sent? I guess we need to stamp that message harder.

His brilliant, manipulative, calculating mind raced through multiple strategies. It was clear that this would be a ‘last-stand’, at least for some. It did not have to have been this way, but pride overcame all. Perhaps even his own pride had caused this.

Migoya reflected for a second as he rushed silently towards the Ishi clanhouse and a possible ending. He wondered why he hated Kenshin so. Certainly, the man was dismissive and enjoyed the prestige and power his position gave him, rubbing it anyone’s face who had been around him for more than a second. That fucking golden sash - probably picked it up from a cheap hooker in Crater city, yet parades it around like a prized pig!. Maybe it was the fact that he didn’t listen to what people actually said, rather what he wanted to hear.

Perhaps it was his inner strength and confidence. His perfect abdominals.

Perhaps Migoya was jealous. Jealous of a man who had ascended to Konoha’s highest ranks as an outsider, simply because of his loyalty and tenacity. Jealous because he had the respect of others and not through manipulation or blood/clan ties. Jealous because he was ‘the’ symbol of the village.

Or perhaps Kenshin should not have discarded him, lectured him, ignored him. Perhaps he should not have underestimated his clan.

He was still several seconds from the engagement, but picked up the last booming words of Kenshin. He sounded pained... too pained. This is not what Migoya had wanted. The message was only a beating, not death... Damn you Takeshi, damn you Kenshin! Damn your fucking pride!

Some things were certain - even if his friends died the true damage had been done. Konoha now had a choice and could see the reality of those who claimed power but did not listen. All it took was the death of a symbol to save a village. Kenshin should be proud.

And if they won… well, Kenshin at least deserved a statue. Somewhere prominent. Somewhere where the academy students would graffiti it often, get scolded for being children, and learn their place. Without death and destruction.

After all, wouldn’t that be what Kenshin wanted?

[OOC: Coming to the rescue... ok, I'm not.]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Many scenarios ran through Doku's mind quickly. He did not know what was happening in the clan house and the broadcast earlier, though the voice was disguised, was clearly Migoya's words. He had known something like this was coming but had not know any details, what was he about to find when he burst through the doors?

As he neared he began to notice signs of other's passing, clearly he was not the only one that had been called to this fight. Walls had been knocked down and furniture tossed aside, whoever had passed through here had not done so with care. Doku neatly sprang over the Debri and continued on his path knowing time was of the essence. In front of him he could see the doors to the Dojo proper and they had been broken down but he did not have long to dwell on that as he heard the resounding thump of iron against wood from one of the walls being destroyed nearby along with the sounds of battle and raised voices from within.

At least I know I am in the right place. He thought to himself as he carefully picked his way through the destruction towards the battlefield.

[Word Count: 203]
[Arriving this round @ 7 seconds]

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[lb2][/lb2]
Never before had it been so glaringly apparent that Reicheru was out of her league. Though she hadn't graduated at the top of her class at the academy, she had worked harder than most to compensate for her lack of diversity in combat and turned herself into one that could hold her own against those who were naturally gifted with their kekkei genkai. This was put to the test in their encounter with hostile Frost shinobi, and through the fear and pain she persevered alongside her friends.

This… this was different.

Just as three Genin had been sent to transport supplies, so too had lower ranking Frost ninja been sent to intercept them. This - this was a battle of elites, and this child was oh so out of place. Techniques she only heard about before erupted all around her, jutsu she'd never seen or been told were impolite to discuss. Top Leaf shinobi clashed against each other all around her, and as headsets and radios alike crackled to life in unison she heard the reasoning for it all.

Disillusionment. Questionable leadership. Pride.

As Reicheru focused hard to remember the few medical jutsu that Kaede had taught her and amidst the chaos, the young girl grappled with the fact that the words their enemy spoke over the broadcast sounded uncomfortably similar to words she'd thought to herself on her bed almost every night since Nitish's death. She'd decided that day to fight to create the Konoha her dad believed in, not because she believed in it as it was. The true Will of Fire - could it be that she aligned more closely with the wolf than the symbol of Konoha?

The internal battle she was fighting was interrupted by the very real exchange of blows around her. Though the men in the masks had focused on Kenshin until now, suddenly the one in the ANBU masked turned his attention to Maikeru. As Reicheru finished the seal to begin healing Kenshin as well as she could, almost simultaneously the older man laid into the young Uchiha. Reicheru could only watch in horror, a feeling that would soon be multiplied as the ANBU crushed Maikeru's feet causing him to stumble and fall in front of his attacker.

Pain was a funny thing. They say fully grown adults can often remember exact details of accidents that happened to them as mere toddlers if they are prodded in the place of the injury. Now, as Reicheru looked on at the raven-haired teenage Uchiha at the feet of the ANBU, a pain in her heart took her back to the last time she saw this image. She knew the mask was familiar. This man… this man had been there, one of the figures that disarmed and gave approval to the death of her classmate at the gate, the last time a young Uchiha stood defenseless before him.

Thankfully, Kenshin seemed to take note of his student's situation and quickly put up a barrier between them and their attackers. 'They're no better…' Reicheru thought with her eyes on Maikeru, taking in his condition. He would be in pain, for certain, but the man had not struck to kill. Kenshin remained the priority, but she couldn't help but reach out to him at least with her words. "Are you alright? Can you move?" Her words came out forced, her throat tight. This was crazy, all of it. They had never talked deeply about Nitish, but she knew that his death pained Maikeru who never fully knew what had happened. Reicheru alone among their classmates had witnessed it, and for the sake of her friends she was sparse with the details. But this he deserved to know. "That man… the ANBU… he was one of the ones that killed Nitish…"

'They're no better.' The thought echoed in her mind again as she continued pumping chakra into her Sennin, the one who had convinced her to keep fighting and find something here she believed in. While it sounded as though Reicheru could understand where these men were coming from, they had gone about it by attacking the one thing, the one person who had brought her back from the brink of giving up on the village. The one person who gave her hope for it's future. If they saw the same issues, she was certain that this was not the way to go about fixing them.

No sooner had she convinced herself of this than did images begin to flash through her mind, extra voices and screams and chaos on top of chaos. Blood spilled everywhere, bodies on the ground. Shaking her head, trying to blink the pictures away, Reicheru wondered if she was having a premonition of her own impending death. The reality, however, was far more unbearable. The pictures dancing in front of her eyes were of her friends, mangaled and beaten and… [dead]. Horror spread on her face as she watched through Katsu's eyes the devastation unfolding before him. Her mouth opened, but silence followed. Tears poured down her face, her form statuesque as she froze up in shock. No, this… this couldn't be happening. Not now; not when she and Maikeru couldn't get to them.
[lb2][/lb2]
"I am hope."
"You guys never got to try my honey. The others never asked."
[lb2][/lb2]
No. No. No. 'Katsu! Can you hear me?! Get out of there…! Just… just hold on!' Reicheru cried out over the mental link as she watched the swordsmen's attackers turn to him. She didn't recognize them all, but she knew one as Asuka - Jounin, Uchiha, favored of the Hokage. Why? Why now, when the village was being attacked? Why her friends? The arrival of the Hokage himself in her own battle should have brought hope, but instead the young Nanjirou struggled with what to make of her despair. She wanted to reassure her friend that they were coming, that help was on the way. But the mental link would show Katsu their situation as well, and he would know it was a lie.

As Takeshi came to Kenshin's side, Reicheru moved to allow the expert to work. She looked at Maikeru with tears still flowing down her stoic face, her eyes a cold slate grey. The look on his face would communicate to her that he already knew. Nodding, she turned toward their assailants. So much had happened in mere seconds, entire belief systems and alliances flipped and turned on their heads until they were past the point of recognition. Here, the questions of honor and loyalty and politics stopped. Here, the only thing that mattered was saving the people she loved.

'And you're in the way.'

[OOC: Sending actions.]
[Edit: Mistake corrected.]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'This is going to hurt.'

That was the only thing Maikeru thought as he saw Hisao's foot aimed directly for his own, feeling the surprising strength of the older man upon the tiny bones that cracked and fractured under his weight and force. There was a silent scream as Maikeru grit his teeth, finishing the final hand sign. Looking down in confidence as his hands landed on tiger, before leaping backwards. As he landed, cursing under his breath at the radiating, burning pain that echoed through his body with every single step, he found himself surrounded by a ring of fire. It looked like Kenshin really was looking out for them.

'I'm sorry, everyone..'

A quiet voice, in the back of his mind rippled out throughout him. At first, he thought it was just his kensei spirit talking to him. This was different though, the voice was higher pitched, younger. It was Riku. That was when the images came into his mind, Asuka, a masked ANBU, and Hoshirei standing over the broken, mangled bodies of Riku and Ryujou. But.. why? Why would he see this no- Katsu. That was why the sensation was familiar. This was Katsu's mind link, and the pain that seemed to rake every section of his body before fading into nothing, that was the backlash of Katsu's own physical state leaving it's imprint on him.

"Reicheru! We have to go! Ri-"

He was cut off by Reicheru yelling to him, telling him about the ANBU that stood in front of them. His eyes shifted to him, before back at Reicheru. This whole time.. she had known the people who killed Nitish? Why hadn't she ever told him? Until this point, he had been torn over who to fight for. His loyalties lied with the leaf, despite all it's problems. But, between the broadcast, and the words Yong had spoken he was starting to see their side. But, this decided it. Fate was giving him a chance to take the revenge he greatly desired, the death of those who killed his family, and there would be no repercussions for it. The chance was too good not to take. That was when the final image played for him.

His mouth was agape, his body in complete shock, in his minds eyes he saw it for the second time in his life. The death of a younger sibling. His eyes began to water, tears that he forced himself to hold back gathering at the corner of his blood red eyes. The look upon Reicheru's face as she yelled out to him showed him she had seen the same thing. Riku and Ryujou were dead, and Katsu was soon to join them. In his stupor he barely registered the Hokage landing next to them, of the words he spoke, or the praise he gave the young Uchiha. The only thing he knew, the only thing he felt, was pure, boiling rage in his chest.

He let out a scream, looking between the two combatants in front of him, his Sharingan spiraling as he read them. Hisao was strong, but it was clear to anyone that the real thread was the mysterious man who had challenged Kenshin. He had to go down first, Hisao would be there when he was done. Gripping his sword tightly in both hands, he drew into a low stance, ready to charge the moment the ring of fire dropped.

[Working on actions]

Kiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Theme music Krigsgaldr - by Heilung

How the hell is this guy still standing!? A true Sennin, beautiful...<i></i> Yong began to lift gently off of the ground, remaining still in place about six inches above the floor of the dojo. He locked eyes with Kenshin, his mask hiding his grin.
"...Y' ai 'ng'ngah..."<i></i>​
The words were uttered quietly but some words of power did not need to be shouted. His arms extended to his sides, his hands flying through non-conventional hand seals.
"...Yog-Sothoth Hee-l'geb..."<i></i>​
Eighteen small vortexes of pure chakra screamed into reality, dancing around his outstretched arms like an excited swarm of wasps with tiny, but effective megaphones...
"...F'ai throdog...."<i></i>​
The swarms speed and volume both grew intensely, spinning in a screaming halo around his body.
"...Uaaah...."<i></i>​
The Sennin's revealed shadow lunged forward, clasping incorporeal hands around real flesh and squeezing. The sound blades of the Perfected Sound Rasen-Shuriken sung through the air, striking with astounding accuracy. Kenshins revealed shadow was severed from reality as the sound-waves sliced through both the physical and spiritual bodies of Kenshin.

Recovering from the potentially lethal attack with startling wilpower the Sennin was suddenly surrounded by a ring of fire of his own creation, creating a flaming barrier between predator and prey. Clever... But without his shadow Kenshin was at Yong's mercy...

The young shinobi who had been attacking Hisao's Supreme Aqua Realm dashed across the field with commendable speed. She made unresisted contact with her grievously wounded 'master' and began to slowly heal his wounds... She seemed to recognise Hisao from a previous engagement, interesting development.

As if in response to the young girls words Hisao began the handseals for a massive binding jutsu. The ground began to tear up from inside the building streaming towards both of the children and Kenshin's weird frog summon that just couldn't seem to be where it was most needed. To their credit both of the children skilfully avoided the binding earth jutsu. The weird frog thing was, on the other hand, engulfed by the smothering ninjutsu. Yong stifled a giggle, Well at least the old boy hit something...<i></i>

Through the flames Yong watched as the Sennin changed gloves. This time Yong did not stifle the laugh, cheerfully calling over the flames, "...Why are you changing gloves Sennin, you haven't even gotten those ones dirty yet?"<i></i>

Yong moved his hands to another esoteric handseal position, "Besides, it's to late to change tactics now... Mnahn' Orr'e!"<i></i>. Hundreds of tiny rifts in space formed around the Sennin, each releasing a pinpoint of incandescent light. Flying past through the young shinobi harmlessly, but as the points of the stardust nova flashed violently through Kenshin's body the air began to sing, like ice sings on molten steel, searing more of his already severely injured body.

As the light began to speed away from Kenshin and towards his frog's floating ball prison Yong noticed Hisao sink into the dojo ground, clever idea...

Kenshin began to monologue in the style of every cliche bad guy from the movies, Yong listened politely, letting the Sennin speak his peace... Or his thoughts at any rate...

Yong had been taught to refrain from speaking overly much during combat (other than his words of power... Obviously) but Kenshin's words struck a cord.

"You disgust me Yuu Kenshin... Great Sennin of Konohagakure... Grand Master of your Clan... Protector of this Village and its people... You talk of my dishonour in the same breath as you justify the murder of scared, angry children. Don't flatter yourself you pathetic creature, you were never my prey..."<i></i>

Yong turned to face the approaching Hokage.

"...You were the bait..."<i></i>
Actions sent. Also Kenshin, what i said is 100% in character, please dont take it as an ooc attack Also please stop making headset calls, our poor B-Mod

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sole leather glove dwells on the rosewood workspace of the Medical Sennin's office, casually the fabric is prodded before ultimately toppling forward in a similar fashion of a submissive canine. Mikasa's prosthetic hand basks in the glory of freedom, temporarily escaping the foul clutches of the shroud and in turn clawing upwards against the dim sunlight seeping through the curtains, "Ironic, don't you think.." she coos to no one in particular, "That scars can be considered beautiful, while showcasing a survivor's tale?" the kunoichi continues, beginning to leave the comfort of her armchair.

Crackling in the ear of the Sennin is a distinctive speech, a signal for her immediate response. Tenderly her opposing hand removes the electronic device, placing it gently on the tabletop as tundra orbs fixate on the closed door before her. The words were crystal clear, various thoughts and opinions had been formulated while ignoring the finer truths. Never the least she had a duty, an oath to uphold her own truths and ensure minimal causalities - at least under normal circumstances.

Frigid optics glance back towards the leather glove one last instance prior to turning the knob of the medical heads office. Unfortunately she was unable to precisely determine the location of the feud as that particular detail was left out, yet Yuu Kenshin rarely differed from his usual locations and thus narrowing down the potential options. "Takeshi-san, Maki-san, and Kenshin-san all in a single location?" she questions aloud, increasing her pace down the corridors of the Konoha Byoin. Furthermore, the cry of Migoya's speech was beginning to fill the lands of Konohagakure and needless to say her Medical Chiefs claims were bold statements.

"I didn't believe you would act so soon, a misjudgement on my part." Mikasa begins to murmur to herself as her own vocals drown against the echoing of leather boots ricocheting between the hallway walls. "It is time to correct mistakes." her usual somberness fading, the maiden continues to whisper as a faceless rushes towards her. "Are you taking your headset with you, Mikasa-sama? How are we to contact you?" one inquires.

"I am heading out to investigate, my headset isn't functioning properly. All I heard was white noise.."

[OOC: Entering in three rounds.]​
<i>​
</i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao had a death in his family. The default is ROE, however in light of this extreme circumstance we have opened up a private forum visible to the mod (sorry the mod does not get a vote but you can see what is being said and the outcome) and the fighters here are given access so that they can vote. If you do not have access, please PM or DM me and I will fix this for you. You can also ask any Admin and they can do this for you as well. Feel free to discuss. I set up the vote so that you can change votes and the poll will lock in 3 days.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
324466e4c1facf476a74703919ca5662.png

cxqT3Vj.png

kOuQRQm.png

8f426e007a3c68440896c84fae38f58a.png

22528fb6046db46d6db1ef8cef2d949e.png

0dQc1i5.png

SO... WTF HAPPENED?​
<i>
</i>
gnkbWJy.png

36x8QdO.png

GIqXFIl.png

De8STlp.png

0wMVxIq.png

2df5486e58f9f1b60e5737f2fe3f6d62.png

a16af0cd5903fd017fe19b6665f95ec4.png
PENCIL EDIT: CURSED DAMAGE DEALT AT 10s

NOTES:

@ALL:
- So this is version 2 of Round 4.
The Headset calls, after I was told it wasn't valid, came to be valid calls.
The damage dealt towards Persona was clarified.
- If there isn't anything else game-breaking, you all have 48 hours.
- And again, do not harass me on any medium. If you have any questions, take it to on-site PMs. Discord DMs will be ignored.

@Yong:
- NOTHING

@HISAO:
- Again, your Diamond Cutter ran out at 10s into round 3. So it didn't take any effect

@DOKU:
- NOTHING

@KENSHIN:
- Ren's final action couldn't be done due to not having enough AP (You tried to spend 6.5 AP worth of actions when Ren only had 6)

@REICHERU:
- NOTHING

@MAIKERU
- Damage adjusted -- You didn't pop his Persona

@MAKI:
- Fixed your bind situation.

@TAKESHI:
- As mentioned before, your HP/CP are correct and the damage dealt is also considered correct.

MOD PIGGY BANK
S x 1 = 10
S x 1 = 10
S x 4 = 40
S x 4 = 40
S x 4 = 40
A x 4 = 36
A x 4 = 36
Total: 212

Yen
S x 1 = 2600
S x 1 = 2600
S x 4 = 10400
S x 4 = 10400
S x 4 = 10400
A x 4 = 6000
A x 4 = 6000
Total: 48400

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“I believe that is enough. Gentlemen, if you would please stand down - enough damage has been done, and I believe the message has been sent, received, and hopefully will be understood.”

Far from the grand entrance of his predecessors, Migoya glided silently into the room, his mask now removed to display his porcelain features and his vivid red eyes which now rested on Maki. A black barrier that obviously contained Kenshin and Takeshi had been erected - an interesting and clever tactic to help return them to the fight. A fight that should not have escalated as much as it had.

“Yes. I organized this. Why? Because it is the only way you would listen. This is proof that anyone, at anytime, can destabilize this village. Why? Because we all have blood on our hands - the blood of our young. The Will of Fire - our protection and guidance of the young - has gone out. That is not just on you Takeshi - it is on all of us.”

His gaze looked over towards Hisao and Doku.

“Some have been ordered to slaughter children. I have seen, dealt with, treated those who bare these scars that cannot be healed normally. The burden they carry… they should not carry. It is not the way of the ANBU or other shinobi - it is the way of the coward.”

They then turned to Maki, someone he did not know apart from the information provided about his capture and torture by the Frost shinobi.

“Some bear deeper scars than they want to let on, scars that will fester unless treated.”

His voice would now be aimed towards the room, a strange authority born of understanding and patience.

“We have a choice now. Sacrifices have been made, examples given. We can choose to stop this battle, listen and act on what needs to be done. These ANBU - these brothers - are not to blame, nor is my nephew. The fault is mine - fault that I am not ashamed of, nay I am proud to bear. Listen. Re-ignite the will of fire - take the young under your wing and nurture their uniqueness. Care for them more than yourselves, for they are the Will of Fire.”

“Make that vow, now, ‘leaders’ of Konoha and I will leave. We will leave. We will take what is ours and let you continue with your work. We will let you clean up your mistakes.”

“Or refuse, and we will make this vow to see you end, in the name of the people of Konohagakure. We will speak for those without a voice. You may kill us now, but we will spread. One by one the shinobi of this village will see the mistakes you have made. We will cut out this cancer.”

Pulling his hood over his head, Migoya’s tone dropped now to barely a whisper, as if the message was for someone alone.

“You are wrong about me Kenshin, you always were. My methods are very different to yours, but we both care for this village enough to sacrifice for it. We both want the next generation to be better than ours. You are wrong Kenshin - I know my place. It is lifting others up, not speaking down to them. Perhaps it is you who needs that lesson - the lesson I hoped to provide here.”

Red eyes now looked at Maki, prepared for the next stage.

“I believe it is your move.”

[OOC: 1. Apologies for the battle monologue.
2. I have been informed that parties are interested in making this an RP from this time forward. Given the circumstances, I am happy to do this if everyone is happy - great RP stuff :) .
3. If people wish to continue with the Mod, Ill send my stuff then.
4. Total props to our B'Mod who is amazing, and for the admin team in understanding the situation and for the support they have shown.]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin felt himself weaken a little more but he saw his Hokage appear to not only help save him but took a series of attacks from the ANBU traitor. He rushed to Kenshin and saved him.

And Kenshin felt like a failure. He was supposed to defend the Hokagenot the other way around. And not only this he pit his Hokage in danger. He felt the edge of his vision begin to blur. Ren was doing her best to keep Kenshin conscious but it would not be long before he passed out. He sat on the ground quickly beforehis legs gave out.

"I have failed you... takeshi... i I was supposed to protect you. I failed.. Be kind to the genin.... I grant them master rank in my clan... promote them... As you will... need... sleep... Sorry.. i... "

Kenshin laid down his eye still open for a few moments.

Ren had tears in her eyes. Before the summoning was undone she look at Takeshi furry in her black eyes.

"He was going to die for you, ya know? Never forget this." Ren said as she poofed away.

And the last thing he saw before the darkness took him was Takeshi the person he has failed the most. Regret mixed with the darkness and kenshin knew no more.

Ooc I am ok with rp. Kenshin is koed

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru, to put it simply, was terrified. The man who stood in front of him was unlike anything he had ever seen, or even conceived to be possible. The.. thing, that hovered behind him had a ghastly shape to it, almost like it was made from nightmares. Not to mention there was the other man, who had managed to bring Kenshin to his knees with just his fist. He wasn't sure if the man behind the mask was a Hyuuga, but her certainly fought like one. He could hear his heart beating, the blood rushing in his ears, the adrenaline flowing through his veins. This was the feeling, the sensation of battle, and he was quickly becoming accustomed to it.

He swung Kusanagi in his hand, the blade of his own creation feeling completely weightless in his hand as he maneuvered it towards it's sheath, clicking the blade into place. Taking a low stance, he waited, watching the battlefield with the trained eye of the Uchiha clan, his pupils flicking around with an eerie red light. Then, the moment struck him. Lightning crackled across his blade, the sound of a crack of thunder emanating throughout the clan area as he performed the Nanjirou style of quick draw that Reicheru had beaten into his head.

A flash of light, followed by the roaring of a thunderstorm left Maikeru on the otherside of Yong, blade outstretched in his hand. He had felt the weight of the man's shadowy entity, felt his blade find purchase, but there was more than that. He felt the very spirit inside of his blade wrestling with what ever it was that emanated from the missing nin. He looked down to the shining metal in his hands, and watched as traces of the figure remained on it, staining it's flawless appearance. Then, he heard the most satisfying noise. The noise of the man falling, of his body hitting the ground.

He turned in time to see the new figures enter. Two new shinobi, both of which he was unfamiliar with. The last to enter certainly carried himself with a self important air to him. Panting, Maikeru listened to his words, absorbed them as the man spoke. He wasn't wrong about a lot of things, in fact, a lot of his speech was right on the money. The man was intelligent, that much at least was evident. What was also evident was how deranged and enamored with himself he was.

Maikeru's face tightened when the man removed his mask, revealing himself to be Migoya, a chief med nin in the med branch. This was the man that Mikasa said he should train under? The one who was suppose to guide Maikeru towards the path of helping people?

"So, this is your fault, then? It's because of you that I was held up here, and unable to save my friends? It's because of you that I had to watch them die."
Maikeru clenched his teeth as he stared at the chief med nin, his Sharingan burning brighter than ever. "Congratulations, you taught me your lesson. Nobody can be trusted, not even the men who you were suppose to look up to, chief med nin."

He swung his sword in a circle in his hand once more, preparing for what was to come.

[Vote to go to RP]

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Numbness was still the only thing Hisao could feel. He briefly recognized the Hokage’s face as his body was moved by The Voice. He could feel the hatred and bloodlust controlling him, and felt fear when he realized it wasn’t focused at anything in particular, just at everything around him. Fighting to gain control of his body, he fought against The Voice. Enough, I should never have let you take control, let go now.

Wrenching control of his mind back from The Voice, he took stock of his surroundings, Yong was on the ground, his favourite element turned against him, and the Genin showing surprising aptitude. The demon inside had dropped his Leech Seal while taking over, so Kenshin still stood, his heart still beating. Alive thank god, I would never have lived with myself if we had killed him. Shaking his head, it cleared further, and he looked upon the Hokage standing behind his Black Blockade.

Bowing his head, he reached up and removed his mask, dropping it on the ground. Fumbling with his fingers, he undid his ANBU vest, letting it to drop to the ground. Walking over to Yong, he lifted the young pup, grunting as he swung him over his shoulder, taking the weight of his burden, both mentally and physically. The boy fought hard, and luck had not been with him.

With the fight as short as it was, his actions hung heavy on his heart. Looking at Takeshi, he reached behind his head and undid his headband, throwing it at the Hokage, landing outside his jutsu. ”I no longer deserve this. I’m sorry that this has happened.” Turning away, he walked out of the wreckage of the dojo, not sure what his next step should be. He motioned to Doku to follow him, aware of the cost of his actions on his old friend.

WC: 306

[Topic Left with Yong, Doku and Migoya unless stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand between them and Kenshin as he listened to the man speak, trying to not cool the man a fool for being so wrong about so many things, Ren speaking to the Hokage as well, his words from the others changed as he watched Yong face plant the ground before the main branch Sennin, even being out numbered they had managed to only destabilise themselves the pillar that was the main branch Sennin was still standing so tall in front of them.

It seemed that both sides had parted, though he wasn’t going to argue with that, the Uchiha path instantly sliding to Kenshin grabbing the man before he crashed onto the ground. A small smirk came to the Uchiha as he allowed the black blockade and looked to Maki, the blade spinning in the hand of the path as he sheathed it across his back, patting his robes down he wiped the droplets of blood from his mouth as his muscles ached inside of him. It was clear that he felt the pain but he walked over to Maki as he allowed himself to place his hand on the shoulder of the other Sennin.

The words from Migoya annoyed the Hokage more than he cared to admit, slowly around them more paths of the Hokage where turning up, till all six forms of the Hokage had managed to come to one place, including the medical path which quickly begun working on the Main Branch Sennin in the state he was in, he would be on his feet with time and practice but right now that was a different matter. First was down to the order of restoring balance in the village, that was his priority and he would start it on the harsh note as he allowed himself to click his neck.

“Yong, consider your stay inside leaf now down to only seven days, your actions have made me regret my decision to keep you inside of Leaf. Hisao you are removed from the Anbu Branch, Demotion to Genin and privileges removed, Migoya you are removed from your office of Medical Chief, and demoted to Genin with privileges removed. Doku consider yourself in the same boat demotion down to Genin, you have shamed the situation and betrayed a man that has showed this village nothing but love.”

Takeshi allowed himself to slide his hand of Maki shoulders before turning his attention back to the two that had joined the fight, though normally Maikeru was knocking on his door it seemed that he owed the man a favour, his actions to stand and fight in odds that where not even close to being the same was something that proved a will of fire in the Uchiha. Nodding to himself he approached both of them, considering his words carefully.

“You defended when most would have tilted, you fought when many would have run, and most importantly you did this village an honour, both of you. If you want for anything, wish for anything, now is the time to ask for it?”

A path that looked a lot more sinister was clearly in the move towards Maki as he looked at the Sennin, a small grin came to his lips as he stood before the Sennin studying the emotions that was coming from him, before deciding to respond with the situation, giving him words to see what he was truly thinking.

“Well looks like your getting slower with time, so how do we go from here? What would you be considering to be worthy of the village actions next, I would appreciate your advice on this and see what you think.”

Finally the healer was almost done with Kenshin, though the very core of the path shook with sweat as she knelt down and the glows from her fingers slowly subsided, while he would be repaired he would need time to recover from this, its voice calm and quiet the words between the Hokage and Kenshin, its hair swaying so the lips where covered.

“You are completely wrong Kenshin, it was I who failed you as a Hokage, this was my mistake, my wounds to bare for a while. You stood till near death, you pushed yourself to a point that most would have fallen before, you have honoured me, your clan, the village. But more importantly you are alive, you won and your stubborn pride is to foolish to let you see that. You have shown your devotion to me, I was late. It is I who owe you the apologize Kenshin, you are a credit to leaf”

[Voted to RP out as per everyone else]
[MFT: 700]

[OOC: Yong one week before added to Bingo Book]
[OOC: Hisao, Migoya, Doku demoted to Genin]
[OOC: Gold ticket given to Maikeru and Finney]

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maikeru silently sheathed his sword as Takeshi talked, watching as the spirit inside the blade seemed to go phantasmal for a moment, allowing the blood and viscera that had laid upon it’s surface to fall harmless to the ground. It was then that Takeshi turned to the young Uchiha, handing what was his golden ticket. The Hokage had offered Maikeru anything his heart desired, though, he was sure that it had limitations. The young boy sighed, allowing his mangekyo sharingan to fall back to his charcoal colored eyes. He looked between to Reicheru, becoming lost in her own eyes for a moment, before deciding. No matter what he did, it had to be to improve their lives. Together.

Well, there’s a lot of things I want, lord fourth.” He said simply, adjusting his sheath on his hip. “If I thought it possible to use this to ask you to step down as the Hokage, and pass the reins onto Mikasa. But, since I doubt you’re quite ready to give up that mantle, I’ll move on to things I think are in the realm of possibility.”

He looked at the battle field once more, at the destruction that had been wrought. This didn’t have to be this way. Migoya could have done this a different way, but like the rest of the high ranking members of the leaf, he believed that blood was the only way to get things done. Not that Maikeru was one to speak, not with the thoughts that invaded every crevice of his mind. Of the cruel, and lengthy ways he was imagining a revenge he so greatly craved.

“What Migoya said, despite being.. Insane, held some merit to it. There is a cancer infesting this village. Children are dying left and right, instead of being given the help they so rightfully need. I know, you’re going to tell me you tried your best with Riku, but..” He paused, looking to Takeshi, staring into the Hokage’s Rinnegan. “I just watched your daughter murder him. As well as Ryujou, and Katsu. Ryujou was a Yamanaka, a fact he hid very well. He showed me everything. Your wife was there too, Maki-san. There was an Anbu there too, but, I couldn’t identify them. But, I will never forget that mask until the day I die. I’m not sure if I’m misinformed, but, does an Anbu, and two Jonin have the right to sentence leaf shinobi as missing nin, and then order their death? Last time I checked, that was your job, lord fourth.”

Maikeru took a moment to pause, trying to hold back the rage, the sadness, the tears that clawed at him. He needed to be calm right now, he could mourn them very soon.

“I am done with The Village Hidden in the Leaves. I am done with watching my friends be slaughtered and being helpless to stop them.” He said this with a finality in his voice. “Ironic, considering I am being given this.. Boon for showing that I truly embody what it means to be a leaf shinobi but..”

With a sigh, he continued.

“I will give you two years. Two years of service, and then you let me go.” As he spoke, he held up two fingers, as if to punctuate his point. “You will make me chief med nin to replace Migoya, and I will serve under Mikasa for two years. And on this day, two years from now, I will leave. I will take Reicheru and Danni with me, and I will go to the hidden cloud village. I have family there.”

He stood there for a moment in silence, just looking at the ground. It was weird, talking on equal terms with someone like the Hokage, but, here he was.

“I admired you when I was a child, lord fourth. An Uchiha Hokage, an inspiration to the whole clan. But under your leadership this village has grown far from the place I loved, the place I would die for. You’re not asking for my advice, but I’ll give it anyway.”

“Firstly, stop putting psychopaths in charge of the children. Asuka is a prime example. She’s strong, of that I have zero doubts. But she is not a leader, she should not be a Jonin. She is a child inside of an adults body who needs a chaperone more than she needs shinobi to be put in charge of.”

“Secondly, stop jumping to murder. I know, you think you tried everything with Riku. But Ryujou? Katsu? They weren’t given the same opportunities to improve as him, they were simply murdered by association.”

“My last request is this, Uchiha Takeshi. Make this village a place I can return to. Make this a place I can be glad to call home again. I don’t want to leave the leaf village, but the current leaf is forcing me out.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sentence was set, the punishment given, and the whole point of this exercise clearly wasted on people who had no idea or understanding. Perhaps he should have just painted ‘You are a Poo poo head’ on the Hokage monument. Or ‘Don’t kill kids… it’s not right’.

Hopefully, the people would figure it out… just like this Maikeru. Joy would form inside Migoya’s hearts as he heard the boys speech. The next piece of the puzzle was placed. Albeit unknowingly the young Uchiha had done exactly what Migoya had wanted, and if he wanted his position as well… perfect. Mikasa had been the only voice of sense in this ridiculous place, full of ignorance, deafness and sheer stupidity. If this one could work with her...

But of these children that Maikeru referred… Migoya had no knowledge. One of the names did stand out… the bee boy. The one who liked honey and energy drinks. Killed by… the village. This. Fucking. Village.

Migoya returned the gaze of Maikeru’s sharingan eyes, one of the few to be brave or stupid enough to do so. His voice had changed somewhat, as if yet another mask had been placed on, or indeed off, once more.

“I honestly do not know to whom you refer - I only know of Nitish… there are more? In that case, I leave it to your ‘expertise’ Hokage,” Migoya said his eyes glistening with pure rage as he turned to face the fool, but his face revealed little.

He watched as his brothers proceeded to leave, his own thoughts remaining his own so as to not be magically read by other people.

“And Maikeru-san… the most important lessons in life tend to be the ones that hurt us the most.”

A pale hand reached up to turn off a headset, one that had been recording the entire interaction between the group, and broadcast throughout the village. Mikki had been recording and blaring out the conversation - now Konoha would know the truth, and not from Migoya’s own voice, but from Uchiha Maikeru, chosen of the Hokage.

“There is much I have learned this way.”

Shadows came, and the Myakashi drifted away.

[Topic left]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The scene that awaited him upon arrival upon the battlefield was one of utter devastation. The room was absolutely destroyed and had been drowned in what looked like a tidal wave and one corner was blocked off in a Black Blockade, he could only guess what was behind that. All of that faded into the background though when he saw Yong and Hisao facing off against superior numbers and even as he started to act he could see Yong failing.

[/i]No time to think things through, I know what happens to those go against the village and I cannot lose my family.[/i] He knew that he would be punished alongside them and that Hisao likely knew that too when he called him but he can be angry with them later, if they live. He exploded into motion rapidly drawing and sheathing blades slick with poison and carving into his target.... and then it was over.

Migoya arrived and launched into one of his monologues, as did the Hokage who had apparently been the one behind the blockade with Kenshin. A lot more went on but for Doku he just let the adrenaline that carried him here slip away and all the aches and pains of his body came back to him. He was not young anymore after all and he hadn't gotten to eat his ramen so he just wanted to go home.

He kept his mouth shut and waited patiently for a chance to leave, he knew something important was being said but he just wanted gone and he knew the others would fill him in afterwards. When Hisao threw his headband on the ground he snapped back to full attention, knowing the same would be expected of him. Instead he just turned and followed his brother.

The coming days were going to be dark...

[Topic Left]
[Word Count: 306]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back