Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A light into The Branch. [Introduction to Medical Branch Class]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi would begin to gather his things, "Prepare for that class... There will be much to learn about the human body. And ways to exploit the body in a way that will render it useless in battle.", it was a tactic Suyashi didnt like using but Called shots were necessary for how some people liked to fight, spar and everything inbetween. Looking to Sato as the others would set off to leave...

"Sato-kun. You may not need the next class but if you wish to truly join the Medical Branch, seek me out after you become a Genin and I'll get into the real fun of the Medical Branch. And I'll take you out on a few missions with me. Alright?", nodding he would smile once again to the boy before heading out of the room himself and looking over his shoulder before locking it behind him once everyone else left.

[Topic Over. You may rp leaving.]

[All are rewarded for A Class completed. Success. Double training for this week.]

[Topic Left]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sato would pack up what little he'd brought for note taking as well. It'd be an informative lesson alright and the sensei seemed nice enough. As he got up though he stopped in his tracks as he was singled out by Suyashi-sensei. For a moment Sato wondered if this was him being told off from going to the next class just because he was a kid but instead if was an offer of more lessons to come. In fact it sounded like a direct tutelage. At first he just looked a bit stunned but after a moment he stood at attention, forcing himself to look serious as he bowed to him.

"Thank you, Minamoto-sensei! I promise to graduate and show you how serious I am about the path I've chosen!" He stood tall until the teacher was gone, letting out a faint sigh of relief before slipping his bag over his shoulders to step out of the class. He just hoped he could live up to what he boasted.

[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back