Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Pinkie Promise [Contract Search]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The world drifted in what seemed to be an endless stream of time. Masaru Yuuto, newly claimed 9th Edition Avenger for an ancient apparition who wished revenge upon his own kind. The mess that he'd been intertwined with was almost unfathomable but so was this Shinobi world down to it's very core. Currently he was in a state of unconsciousness something that no one should ever be out in the wilderness. After attempting to scribe himself with the power of the Primordial, the young soldier was wracked with so much pain that it shocked him to sleep. Before passing out however he entered the Primordial Realm of his own accord utilizing it as a stealth tool and an escape from the world when need be. However traversing through the shaded realm asleep did not bring him to the destination he wanted instead of being around is clan's lovely complex, Yuuto was in the wild exposed and vulnerable.

Specifically he was a by a river one that had currently been inhabited by something that could call for his particular needs. As if he was drawn to this like a beacon a creature lurked in the river stable as ever. A giant fish would swim by the river bank where the unconscious shinobi was sprawled out at. The predator was simply pacing back and forth as if it had caught the scent of something worth interest. The shinobi began to stir as if having felt the presence of something dangerous on the rise. Stirring he slowly awoke to a large fin in the middle of the river facing his directions. "What... what the hell is this.. Where am I?" He said out loud questioning himself, completely disregarding the possible foe within the water. "How did I even get here? Last thing I remember was hopping into a dark portal after I attempted that horrible technique. I was in deep amounts of pain, as if the very core of my chakra was being lit on fire. Raiden, be damned I'm even still alive after that. I can only wonder what happens to people who haven't been able to tame a large chakra source like me. They must be on a deathbed.." Feeling that his body was more under control now, Yuuto stood up and began to brush himself off. His third eye was burning as well so he focused on shutting the eye and used his shadows to keep it sealed nice and tight. He'd then take his black Kumogakure headband and tie it on his forehead and under his hair as neatly as possible. He had no items, nor any weapons on his person. For now the scroll about the Cursed Seals would be snugly tucked away in his waist band.

The monster slayer turned to check his surroundings when he finally noticed the large fin in the middle of the river. This entire time whatever creature was out there was no observing him or at least observing something. To say that it was waiting for a time to strike could be a possibility or it was just watching though the former seemed as though the most logical assumption. Yuuto began to immediately form a shadow bundle as he watched the creature with focused and precise eyes. His target was chosen but whether or not it was truly an enemy was up to this creature now. Yuuto backed away as the creature began to stir at his movements. When he nearly got to the trees, the monster would pop it's head out of water and release a water burst from it's mouth. The slayer rolled out of the way avoiding the water burst and responded with a mass of sharp shadow spears. Ten of them in total went for the target that was now submerging itself under water. In a few moments the beast would raise it's head and spring from the river to the land. It was a large creature, like a mix between an snake and a tiger fish. This creature had reptilian like eyes but fins like a fish. It's neck was slender but as you moved down the body it became wider like a Monitor Lizard. It's fins had spires on them like talons and it used them like paws, much like a tiger would do. This creature had razor sharp teeth and a fork like tongue whipping it in the air and hissing at Yuuto.

It didn't hesitate in advancing on the shinobi blowing more water at him, to which he countered with a wall of fire making use of his innovative Fire Styles. The creature seemingly angry now that it's attack was repelled charged at Yuuto, but the slayer avoided the attack again using another barrel roll to his disposal. The creature however scoped this and used it's large fin like tail to strike at him. Normally there was no time Yuuto could dodge this but he did have a trick up his sleeve, and without faltering he'd create a portal and quickly evade the creature's attack using the Dark Displacement Ninjutsu. Now that this creature had been avoided four times, it's frustration was growing evident. Taking the quick approach the summoner would attempt to utilize the seal he had just etched into his skin. He dug deep down within and drawed upon the very life force he nurtured. The seal began to glow lime green as dark runes began to spread from his shoulder to the left half of his face. The runic tattoo plastered itself onto his skin as Yuuto then began to utilize one of his new favored Ninjutsu styles.

By channeling the power of Electricity into Fire he could conjure the Radiation Element. Even more so by adding the basic concepts of Necromancy to his jutsu he could do more than just decay their insides, he could also harm the outside. Yuuto delivered a large amount of chakra into his Atomic Shockwave Ninjutsu. He would charge as much chakra as he could to increase it's potent strength and decaying properties. By using a piece of is own spiritual energy and focusing on the decaying properties of the Radiation Jutsu. The shock wave struck the creature squarely immediately taking effect. However unlike the normal writhing pain he saw from the goblins the skin of this monster began bubble and contort itself. He could tell that the flesh was rotting almost immediately and clearly this beast was in enormous pain as it began to start thrashing about. Yuuto took advantage of this and let loose another set of Shadow Spears to pierce the creature's hide and cause it to bleed profusely.

The lizard fish recoiled back into the water and swam away leaving a trail of blood and dead skin that was falling off of it now. He couldn't just let this beast go now that he knew it attacked people for no reason. He would be forced to end this creature and the decaying jutsu had now taken effect. As the slayer prepared to give chase, he heard large rustling elsewhere in the surrounding area. There was something else coming but what it could be Yuuto did not know. He only could prepare himself for another attack and immediately created more Radiation Shock Waves to hide within his shadows. If a hostile creature had shown up, Yuuto may have had to unleash that if he couldn't stop it through other means.

[Word Count: 1238]
[Searching for Toad or Slug Please]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Prepare to embark on an adventure unlike any other! By Gamabunta's Blade You shall Ride with Toads Across the land! Be sure to wash your hands afterwards! You have come across the Toad Contract! Do You accept? [Yes] or [No?]​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Wars broke out in an instant and with those who would be so courageous as to take up arms and fight, there would be great rewards! The War in question was within the Animal Kingdom, Now this time was a three way fight between the amphibious natured beings, as well as snakes. All these things came together, fighting for territory and mindless, useless land. MOre for hunting grounds than for actual territory. More hunting grounds meant more food. And these things all came together... fighting aside one another. Leaping down from the skies a small teeanaged bullfrog would land on the shinobi's shoulder. "Move quickly! They are unto you, Yuuto-san! Head to the brush over there and I'll let you in on everything you need to know!", the frog continued to look around. Seemingly like any other frog in this region.

"Hurry!"

[Sorry for the wait. Wont happen again.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before the young Yuuto could give chase out of no where something had plopped itself on his shoulders. All three eyes concentrated on the unknown passenger but the lord of shadows could barely come to a reason as to why this creature had plopped itself on him. Before he could make a motion to remove the frog, it began to speak to him even calling out his name. "Move quickly! They are unto you, Yuuto-san! Head to the brush over there and I'll let you in on everything you need to know!" it said even adding in a hurry for the extra urgency. The slayer took heed and ran towards the forest seeking out a large patch of bushes. It only took him a few seconds to make the transition, and while most people would be stuck on stupid Yuuto understood this haste. This feeling of being watched he knew they were being hunted by something. The young Masaru looked around and began to calm his breathing leveling himself out. A dark shade of shadows would slowly surround him and the bull-frog on his shoulder. "Be calm... I'm going to erase our presence as best as possible." If successful they'd be hidden to most of the world at least from the most prying eyes. In a low tone he'd begin to speak almost whispering to the frog. "Thanks for the help back there. However I'm confused, who are you and how do you know me?" He didn't bother to ask why the toad was talking. After you slay goblins, trolls, carnivorous chakra plants, and kelpie a talking frog seems like a step in the friendly territory. For all he knew this could be a benevolent spirit like the Stagtaur Queen in the Ancient Forest.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once they reached the brush, they'd pass through and out of the human world into the world of the war and chaos. However, what the frog meant by saving him from harm would come later, "Yuuto-san! You're more amazing than what the stories have told me, I was sent by a brigade of frogs held within the clutches of a Lizard and Snake Assault! they are trying to take our land for their own. Subsequently, they want all the land for themselves as well so it becomes a three way war against us... but I'm afraid we've been pushed back to some of our last few settlements. If we are driven from these regions the ecosystem will be unbalanced and everything here may suffer! We need someone brave! Someone who can help fight off the vile scurge that has plotted against us! If you're ready to embark on this, you will not regret it."

Then the question of -how- he knew him and who he was, "Silly. I'm Little Green. My brother is called big green... but he doesnt much like it. And I know who you are because we've been watching you, we needed someone... and you're the best candidate!", though it was a bit stalkerish, "So will you help?"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that the shadows would not prepare him from the new environment it seemed that Yuuto would be drifted to. This small frog had heard stories of Yuuto's endeavors to which would make the monster slayer blush. To think that an intelligent race of creature would be watching him as if to prep him for some kind of needed battle. The were creatures seeking the Toad's demise, an order of Snakes and general Reptiles. To think that he'd be called on upon but it made sense considering the past of the Masaru Clan. Monster Hunting seemed to fit right up this alley. It would appear that the Toads were losing and without support they'd fail to survive this war. It also did not seem like they sought total control only balance in protecting what was theirs. It was a just cause and something that Yuuto could get down with.

Little Green then spoke his true name, and professed that he had a big brother called Big Green however the name was not fond for that one. "I'll do well to remember that Little Green." He'd respond calmly and nod his head. It seemed that they thought he was the answer to their problems and needed to know if the monster slayer would lend his power. "Considering that your cause seems more about preservation and protecting than flat out annihilation I can't help but to accept your offer. Balance is extremely important and plus I got a bone to pick with these creatures." He'd wink at Little Green to bring a little happiness to the childish frog. Yuuto had decided to be the hero they needed, the power to tip the scales (haha) in the frog's favor.

"So Little Green, where are the rest of our troops and what is our current status? I'd like to know about our battle ground and conditions if possible. We'll need to focus on fortifying our defenses in the strongest and key points. Where are the other commanders for your battle?" They were some general questions and hopefully his new pal had some answers or could bring him to Big-Green who'd likely be a boss in this entire front.
3381272-is%2Beverybody%2Bjust%2Briding%2Bthe%2Bbandwagon%2Bor%2Bdid%2Bsomeone%2Bactually%2B_d66a313eaf636e554cc60949c81e9f3e.jpg

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And the battle would begin, the ground would rumble and the area would be filled with giant lizards and snakes, Some Frogs and toads the size of normal men and some a bit bigger, but everything towered them, and they seemed to be getting pushed back, "Yuuto, I will tell you when we get there! But you have to keep me safe, we'll be transporting a letter from behind enemy lines to our head quarters! Alright?", nodding the small toad would look up to the man with wondering eyes, "I promise you this is for the greater good alright?", though if Yuuto noticed the toad's tongue was split at the end. Maybe there was a new style but there were only so many explanations for such, either way there wasnt much else, but if Yuuto would agree they would begin heading out.

[Sorry for the wait Just poke me like you did last time.]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battlefield began to shake and quiver at the magnitude of the battle that was ensuing. It was clear that the fight of the titans was on the rise, but how could one shinobi play a role in all this? The more he surveyed the less he believed what a key figure he could be. At best he had the ability of the flesh eating chakra but was it really going to be enough? Yuuto apparently had to get this little toad to the HQ with a letter from behind enemy lines to the head quarters. The little toad had been so overly friendly and things seemed okay until he saw the forked tongue. That was not a trait of amphibians. His suspicion had begun to raise and to the point where he did not want to take chances with devious creatures. "Alright then which way do we go?" He did not get alarmed or begin to get amp'd. Instead he would play this calm and cool.

Yuuto would walk in the direction he was told, but probably two minutes into the walk he'd stop. "I think we're being followed." He'd activate his third eye, that had the ability to sense life energies. While the ability was true the activation was a show. "Yes it's faint but I can detect something close by. Hold fast little green." He'd begin to weave handseals bringing up the shroud of darkness he used before. By this point the small frog should have thought that he was doing what he did earlier to mask their presence. When the dimension was finally laid out he'd summon a pair of shadow hands aimed at the frog. His intent was to touch the creature's shadow via the Shadow Possession jutsu. While doing this attempt he'd begin to speak to the frog if nothing but to throw him off balance.

"We're in my world now, and this is where I like to get the truth. You're a frog but you have a forked tongue. You got over Enemy lines unscathed but we're going to the frogs HQ? Out there they're getting battered and you expect me to believe you're the help when you didn't even bat a webbed toe to help them? You're a snake aren't you? You sure did get your information on the toads and want to deliver it to your Snake's HQ. No honor, smart tactics though. Why drag me into this? Was it because the lizard was after me? Was I important enough to them that you thought you'd steal my allegiance first?" Yuuto would summon ten shadow corpses to assist with detaining the creature. Their demeanor and make was serious as he was right now.
1386152810577.png

The creatures would surround the 'frog' in intervals. He hadn't struck yet just in case he was wrong, but he did not believe that the creature was innocent. Two of the shadow corpses began to circle the dimension surveying and making sure that the creature hadn't slipped away. Yuuto was hoping that his Shadow Possession had worked and that he'd ensnared the toad creature by now if he didn't already. This was important he needed that letter to know who the creature's enemies were.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything seemed to be working itself into the favor of the two as a grand explosion seemed to find itself causing an opening to emerge. "Alright, first we need to make it to the great lake in the middle of an Oasis. Once we're there we rendezvous with my brigade, and meet up with the captain for further orders, I was sent here on basically what was thought to be a suicide mission to find you Yuuto. Only you have the power to help us regain our land and fee us from the grip of the dreaded snakes and other reptiles that look to take our way of life away from us.", and with that everything else would be answered along the way, Lil Green would rush into the opening after a moment of clearance and then into the unknown brush brfore them. A lush forest full of exotic greens and greens. More greens and then some green over there too.

"Alright, this is a war thats met its peak as one of the Lizard Clan's elders died on a trip to the Toad territory whilst bringing up a potential treaty. Everything went wrong when the Snakes disguised themselves as the Toad Elders and ambushed them killing them all before the gates of Aznar. The Forefront of one of the Toad Settlements.", the booms and bangs around them would take up most of what he was saying but the frog/toad thing seemed to speak loud enough to pull him into conversation vocally. "You can guess what happened after that. The snakes posed a thought in the Lizard's heads then we get three factions in an all out war over land that the Snakes want. However, there is a resistance of Lizards that are willing to help and defy the Leaders of their clans. So, there might be a fighting chance. However, it was destiny that you've come here... We've waited for you since before this war... since before this time. It was prophesied that you would help bring purity back to our people.", nodding he would manage to dodge a few of the ninjutsu explosions... but they would be mret with a large black scaled lizard with an albino python both sitting at about ten feet a piece.

"Shit! Yuuto Help!", and with that the lizard would backhand Lil Green into a nearby tree and then they both would come after Yuuto. It was going to be a long day.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed as though things had taken a completely different turn when he captured Little Green. There was a disturbance and then a mass of explosions. Yuu had to let go of Little Green in order to get the truth and when he did the frog spoke up. The creature claimed that he would reveal all on the way but they had to make it to a Great Lake in the middle of an Oasis. When they began to travel he'd keep the 10 Shadow creatures out as extra guards and insurance in case anything should happen he'd be somewhat safe. Lil Green brought him to a clearing with lush exotic vegetation as if the area wasn't even disturbed by the ensuing war. This couldn't be real not with the way things were progressing.

Little Green began to speak of the story, the origin of this entire battle. One of the Lizard Clan elders died on their way to a peace summit with the Toads. The Snakes created this farce by transforming into the Frog Clan's representatives. Classic subterfuge you'd think the Lizards were smart enough to see through it though. However sometimes things were hard when you had no evidence. They'd never believe Little Green if he was parading around like a Frog. "Why don't you reveal your true form then? Parlay with the Lizards and give them your evidence. It could save the frogs and show them they can be trusted." He had hoped that by utilizing some form of offering they could pacify the lizards. Although it might have been too deadly at this rate. So far there was a chance in the lizards but only if he was able to make a connection with them. Apparently however he was the poster boy for a purification within the land. How could one take that? Even a Snake thought well of him, even the frogs. Is that why the Lizards were after him? It'd only be a matter of time until the malicious snakes came.

Suddenly the pair were ambushed by a black lizard and a white snake. The lizard backhanded Little Green before the two came after him. For the Snake and the Lizard he'd have more than he bargained for but luckily there were ten distractions on his side. He'd send the Shadow Corpses after the creatures before immediately using his quick handseals (Handseal Expert) to summon an Abysmal Harbringer [Ignis the Shadow Pyre Monarch] (A-Rank Fire Jutsu) and an Ebony Nightmare [Umbra the Shadow Serpent] (B Rank Shadow Jutsu). His creatures would rush the enemies the Harbringer striking the ground and erupting flames to try and hit both creatures. The Ebony Nightmare would bellow shadows at them with it's evil presence. Yuuto would take this time to utilize a Lightning Jutsu, something strong and fast. He'd raise his hand to the sky and begin to summon particles. Lightning would flash in the air before coming down from the sky at the two reptiles. "Back off scalies Little Green is under my protection!"
-Sending the 10 Corpse Soils to attack them. 2 Strikes from each at both creatures
-Summoning Abysmal Harbringer with Handseal Expert and turning it into a Shadow Jutsu. Using Summoner to summon an Ebony Nightmare at the same time.
-Abysmal Harbringer Special Action to burst a flame at both
-Ebony Nightmare is attacking the the albino snake
-Using Raijin's Vengeance with Special Action to make it 1 AP. Using Affinity move: Spread to attack both reptiles.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Little green would shake his head as he would answer him moments before they encountered the 'scalies', "If I did, the snakes would be after me more so than they are now, knowing what I know about the situation I'm valuable to both sides, and I would much rather not have to deal with my life being taken away from me because I disagree with their actions. Plus if Frieza ever found ou-..." and from there the two would appear before them. Though before they would get a chance to do anything, they would be pummelled by Yuuto's quick and effortless assault. Snickering to himself he'd shake his head, "Ptats~", they both would lay before Lil Green and Yuuto before he'd motion for him to follow again.

"They are grunts I think... Kinda like those things on those overly dramatic kung fu movies you humans look at in those vision tubes, one hit Kay ohs... and such.", Lil Green, would snatch something from a utility belt around his waist before biting into it and allowing the liquid to flow from his mouth, "Ahhh!! Divine presences make for a vast amount of growth and strength... HOpefully we can get you to the base before the Big Green leaves or is forced to fight." nodding he would shift himself and continue forward this was something of a filler before they entered into the rendezvous point. "Anything you want to know before continuing?"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that the courageous Snog (Snake/Frog) could not intervene further than he already had. The snakes were already after him, making sense that Lil' Green was simply a traitor to them and not a pusher of balance. Surely there had to be some faction of the Snakes that agreed with him. He could not see one person being the only mindset there were always more. When the scalies attacked, Yuuto had responded gracefully and swiftly putting them down as quickly as they showed up. These guys were to weak to be the big guns, they were footsoldiers. "Well Lil' Green when one of them, pop up I'm sure there are more to follow. We should probably get out of here as soon as possible before more appear."" The Snog would then get amp'd up on some juice before they made it. Yuu was still suspicious but for now he'd see how things played out.

The Little guy then asked him, was there anything else he wanted to know. "To be honest with you Lil Green.... I feel different. Like the waves of the world's energy is off. My control over my shadows feels so faint compared to before and I threw out that Lightning Jutsu when my normal habits would have dictated Shadow Summons and bindings before anything else. I'm going to be honest, I do not feel like myself anymore." Yuuto took a moment to observe the world around himself. Things had never felt stranger it was like a warping of one's inner self. They didn't really seem to be going anywhere either. What if there was something Yuuto was supposed to before being able to become this war's savior? What if there was a trial beforehand would he be prepared for it? Who knows if he could even stand up to these creatures yet. Whose to say that Yuuto was even awake right now? Like an odd matrix everything here could be a lie. He could be destined for so much more given that

"I wonder why we're in this place, and how I'm the only one to be whisked away since coming here. Since making it here I've felt like I'm a shade of who I'm supposed to be so I ask you is this the normal realm or something else entirely? Is Space and time here different? If this place is a fabric of elsewhere...is it possible to bring one's current here?" He'd stop talking so much and let the words sink as he realized how crazy he sounded to himself. "Forget it, I'm sure I'm just imagining things." He'd ignore the subtle changes in his tactics but the nagging wonder if things truly were as he assumed still hung strong. There was still the feeling that his current image wasn't the real one. Considering that any of the things that happened in the world of Ninpocho were real to begin with.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Little Green listened carefully to this human. He seemed lost in his ways. Little Green leapt towards him flailing his arms. "Well of course it's off! Ya got all these creatures targeting one another, and we're trying to make it out by the skin of our backs! Our elders are being targeted, and just think of the offspring. It's time to take action, my man! I don't rightly mind what you do, so long as it keeps them dingbats from comin' at us. Now come on, the camp is just up ahead." Springing off in hopes that more grunts wouldn't be encountered for now Little Green hopped up until on a rock, placing his front leg at eye level, searching for something. When he saw what he needed he snapped his finger and pointed. "Ah, there they be." Gesturing for Yuuto to hurry, he ran up to a black colored toad. Slapping the toad on the back, he grinned. There was a brief greeting exchanged between one another before Little Green pointed towards Yuuto and the other toad nodded. Little Green took the advantage of introducing them. "This here is Tad Pole. He is one of our older members. He will give you guidance from here, for you see...I have...other obligations...yeah, that's it. Catch you on the flip side!" Little Green sprung off before anything more could be said to him.

Tad on the other hand looked at Yuuto. He stood with his cane, and had a rather dashing handlebar mustache and a monocle. Fancy~. Tad gave a gestured greeting to the man before him. "My name is Taddious B. Pole. But you may call me Tad." Tad stepped a little closer, so that only a whisper could be spread between the two of them. "Between you and me, how do you come to be associated with him? That one has...always made me a little uneasy. Perhaps it's just the youngsters these days, but there is a tension in the air and I fear what may come of it." Leaning back, Tad looked around to show that clearly there were a handful of other toads hanging around, doing work, preparing for what looked like massive defensive warfare. Tad just waved when some gave an odd look to Yuuto. "Now, what have you been informed of, Sir? For I shall fill you in on what you are missing out on." Tad seemed to be more of a general type of role in this circumstance, but it didn't leave much more else open, other than that dashing mustache. You can always trust the guy with the handlebar mustache...or what is never? Hm.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I didn't see this here until a few days, but was busy and didn't have much drive for NC. Then Sai said she would take this but told me someone else would. Megami are you still active/available? if so I can post but if not I'll continue looking around.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back