Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Puppeteer's Peril (Req Shin)

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"I did have one last question for you, about Sora. It appears that you do not have a Bloodline technique, so I was wondering how, exactly, did Sora gain the Sharingan? I know that the Uchiha clan is very widespread, but you said that you created her with a partial soul. Did you get that from another Bloodline, to enhance the security around this Arboretum? Not that it matters, it was just a passing thought. I overheard one of the other members talking about it, and wasn't sure if that was something important that needed protecting as well as the Yurei Orchid. I'm assuming that is where the Orchid would be residing. Anyway, I think that I shall go and get myself settled in my room. You have my utmost gratitude for taking me in, and I promise that I will do nothing to besmirch the name of the Chikamatsu Clan and will do everything in my power to serve the village as a proud member."

[OOC: Short post, sorry. Topic left unless stopped]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"While I do possess a Bloodline Technique, you are correct I do not possess the Sharingan. I was not the only one involved in the creation of Sora. While I used my jutsu and a fragment of my own soul, the chakra I used to materialize her body was from someone of the Shinrya bloodline, a clan from the Land of Lightning which possess the Kekkei Genkai most commonly associated with the Uchiha Clan, the Sharingan. If what you are saying is true that she has awakened the Sharingan, then I will need to have a conversation with her about what that means for her in this clan. She would be the first to do so and she may find some stressers because of it. Due to her being linked to me by holding my soul shard, she feels herself compelled to be the very best. To say she is my pride and my joy I am afraid I am being quite literal. Every drop of pride I once held for myself for my position in the clan as the Overseer seems to have vanished since her conception and I believe that she is harboring those emotions as her own. Please be patient with her, she is still trying to process this world. Her feelings are very real and very intense and until she is able to learn about self control her "Id" will be in control. She is still developing her psychological "Ego" and I am afraid that her "Superego" still has some time until it manifests. Perhaps you could be the one to help her on this journey of self actualization."

He paused as Toyoko reached the door.

"As for the Yurei Orchid, I will explain more in due time, but for now please get some rest." He gave her a soft smile and let out a concerned sigh after she left as his mind began to wonder what was coming of Sora.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back