Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A recidence in dismay. (Closed, Modded Mission)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
People in the dinning room looked around at each other but most of them quickly came the the conclusion that they don't pay enough attention to each other. Kaito perceptive as always moved in close to the clone and spoke so that the others in the room would not hear it.

"It would be a little disrespectful to disclose this in front everyone. But most of the people here but in fresh clothes in the morning and none of them have changed how they looked when last I saw them. Kishimoto-san still looked like this yesterday even."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The real Haruichi asked for the bag holding the kunai. If he got it, he would walk into the room while the clone of him fused back into himself to try and not make a mess. Haruichi would lift up the bag and say, "This weapon was used to murder you all know who. Looking at the blood on the kunai shows that whoever did it, clutched it to their chest like a koala to its mother. Suggesting a change of clothes would mean the person has changed since we also have found someone burned their clothes right here in that fireplace." He pointed straight towards the living room fireplace, pacing around a bit as he told all the details. He said, "By listening to all of your stories, we know where everyone was in according to the plot. My rush was because I thought I found the detail that would fix it all, but now I am not so sure. Could everyone stand up and be inspected so that we can list off this detail?" Haruichi's eyes swept the room, hunting for any sense of dread, any face twitches, anyone who wanted to try and bolt out of the room.

Haruichi replaced himself with the mud clone upon realizing a detail, walking over to the chieftain. He said, "My methods are unorthodox but it is listing off as many details as possible. I apologize for all of this, but I must ask that I see this witness in shock. They are the only person I haven't seen. I also request for your ANBU boy to accompany me and be able to use one of his jutsus. With the combination, I should be able to not only calm down the witness, removing the shock, but get more details."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone in the room did as told and waited for inspection except Kishimoto who was still out cold but wearing all white so any trace evidence of blood would be visible on him. He did however turn to his side, and in the process flail his arms over the coffee-table next to the sofa, which made a family picture pay the price. Upon closer inspection the picture seemed to be a birthday picture for Asata with a large portion of both families present. Mister Kimoto and the rest of his burly brown eyed family was standing in the left side of the picture, Asata's right, whilst the wife and her rather neat family was placed to the left. Mister Kimoto had indeed struck gold and married above his station. Asata in the middle was clutching a teddy whilst looking at the Camera. Neither May nor Kaito was present in the photo but both Kawahare and Kishimoto where there, although off to the side to indicate that they were not immediate family. Asata didn't seem to take much from either side of the family. She was beautiful in her own way.

Needless to say Kishimoto had no expression in his face that would indicate remorse. On the contrary the tranquillize jutsu seemed to have him sleeping like a baby. Kaito assumed the position as he had done before and Asata imitated his movements. Miss Kimoto was visibly displeased with having to do that as well but did so without saying a word. Mildly bloodshot eyes would reveal that she had been crying a little recently. Kawahara seemed restless. He constantly looked towards the open window and tapped his pocket, which made a hollow sound, but eventually also spread out his arms. Mays clothing was not the most supporting nor did it cover more than was necessary so she took a minute to adjust her dress and fix her apron before joining the others in looking like crosses.

There were no signs of blood on either one of the human scarecrows standing in the dinning hall. A pocket sweep revealed a pair of clean gloves in May just as Kaito had. A pen in Asata's hair and books in a shoulder bag she wore. She also had a necklace with a picture inside of two girls. One was herself, no doubt about that with those vibrant eyes but the other was an older girl with the same colour hair. Asata must have been around 5 when it was taken and the other girl perhaps 10 or 12. Kishimoto had some parts for electronic communication devices in his pockets. One of them bend from lying on top of it. None of them functional at the moment. Kawahara had his lighter, cigarettes, and a receipt for the parts to his bike. Miss Kimoto had a pair of reading glasses in a holster in her pocket and tiny make-up kit with a mirror.

The chief send the AiT out to find the witness. She had given her address so that she could be brought in for questioning, but it would still take a little while to get her back here.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mud clone sighed, not a single incriminating detail. Haruichi couldn't figure it out yet, not a single detail here would help. He spoke as seriously as he could, which as previously mentioned was more like a normal person than anything, "So with all the details given we need to find out if there is some issues here with the given information. I want for all of you to watch this movie you have provided me, and tell me if there are any details I am missing." He lit up a whole side of the room with a hologram filled with colorful figures. The Key and tieing details bars formed on the screen, as well as a timer on top. It replayed the stories as best as Haruichi could remember, which was rather well, but with the guesses he had for timing due to connecting events. He would play it three times just to make sure everyone got it, before turning around and asking, "Was something wrong with your day? Was I not informed of anything?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All the participant confirmed that the story showed their whereabouts and that the people that the video said they saw at certain times corresponded with the truth. Every encounter during the day in which two or more of the six participants were together were confirmed. May and Kaito as they woke up. May, Katio, Mister and Miss Kimoto + Asa-chan at breakfast. Kaito and As-chan at the studie session. Kaito, Miss Kimoto and Kawahara at the book exchange and mechanics arrangement. Kishimoto, Kawahara and Kaito when Kishimoto gets his meds. Kawahara going towards the garage with Kaito gardening, Asa-chan playing in the Garden and Miss Kimoto visible in the window above. The smoke on top of the garage confirmed by Asa-chan playing nearby and Kishimote who Kawahara could see through a window from the garage roof. Kishimoto was definetly in his room according to Kawahara. Kaito being the center piece of all this would have the most solid alibi being visible to almost everyone constantly during the day and especially at the critical moment. He would be visible from the garage roof, the window Miss Kimoto was behind and by Asa-chan playing in the garden. One thing Haruichi could say for sure was that the butler, contrary to popular belief, didn't do it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi sighed as he ended the hologram. He said, "Then I suggest we all wait outside so we all can relax for a bit. If that is okay Chieftain... I think some of us are getting a little antsy being held up in here. Either way, we wait for the 7th person." Haruichi would sit down and practice his hand signs. It was a near blur of flesh as he made at eight separate signs a second. He kept on changing the order, always having an eye up and watching. If they were allowed outside, he would be working out while also keeping his eye out in case of strange behavior or a runaway. Being let out into the yard and garden would be one more of his cards he laid down in this game.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Haruichi said that they were going outside Kawaharas face lit up. The first thing he did when they got outside was walk away from the group but not so far as to seem like he was running of. He lit a cigarette and inhaled one third of it right then and there. He seemed more relaxed after that.

The AiT had returned with the witness. As they went towards the gate they could see the AiT making a gesture towards them, most likely trying to get the witness to point out the culprit. She took a good hard look at them as they got closer and would not speak till they could all hear her, but she had made sure that the AiT and the gate was between her and the ones inside

"I'm sorry they don't look familiar. It all went by so fast. The butler seems too tall and the little sweetheart is definitely too short. The actual clothing was just a blur really. The person ran inside way too fast for me to get a proper look and I'm afraid that I was too focused on the dead mister as well."

Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the situation and she would seek comfort in the arms of the AiT.

[So last one before someone makes the Houdini, or tries to and gets caught and we wrap this all up :p]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi recalled the details. The issue he thought of earlier suddenly marked it in his mind. He looked straight towards Mikami. He said, "If it weren't for May being your alibi, you would be who I thought of Mistress. Which marks you and Minamoto for not doing it." He then turned to Naito, "Still slumbering... he has no reason in the slightest to hurt nobody. Plus, he was in pain all day and tucked away in his room. Need to talk his doctor 'bout that afterwards..." He then turned to Asata, "As everyone said, a young girl, too small, no reason to kill. Though with kids nowadays and their addictions to the internet? Heh, a few young boys will be doing this shtick soon enough."

Haruichi then looked at May, "You were cleaning inside and saw Mikami run by. With her confirming you were there, still gives me suspicion because you would be near the fireplace. But the person who interests me the most... is Ikeda." He ran through the details to make sure his point was valid. He said, "With the details being revisited, Naito and Asata did say they saw smoke... but not you. Just smoke on the rooftop. I do not wish to judge or act to quick... Hell, I listened to each and every story just to be safe, but a cigarette can burn even on a rooftop, not in someone's hands. So right now... you two are currently my candidates for who did it."

Haruichi audibly spoke his thoughts on the matter, "No offence to you May, but there are two styles of maid dress, the long skirt type one, or the more just barely covered up type. Your the later, so if you really wanted to do the dirty deed, you could easily just slip out of those dirty clothes, clean a bit, and just pretend you were cleaning the whole time. But... it seems unlikely. Plus, where are you to hide a kunai? So your out of the picture in my eyes." His purple eyes slowly and creepily tilted towards Ikeda, "Leaving only one.."

He would ask for the two to stand close to May or Ikeda just in case he was right. He still kept an eye out, but he put his attention to the witness. He used his tranquilization ninjutsu on her to try and calm her thoughts. He would turn around to the group and say, "Now do tell me, everyone. Who here saw May around 1 PM, and who here actually did see Ikeda? Around the time, I need confirmations once more. Be as thorough and as detailed as possible."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asata would confirm that she had seen Kawahara smoking on the roof, and not just the smoke coming from him. Kaito had likewise seen him right when the scream was heard. He was going towards the garage with the toolbox. May looked towards Kishimoto.

"Uhm well I was cleaning Kishimotos room right before it happened but he didn't notice anything around him. Was walking down to the hall when I heard the scream."

Miss Kimoto confirmed that after the scream when she was going to see where the noise came from she had seen May in the hall.

May hoped that the momentary doubt would leave her an opening. She decided to run for it. She was fast, almost superhumanly so but she had no formal training in using her Chakra, only instinct. Not enough to outrun Haruichi who quickly caught up to her and subdued her. Now it all made sense. How no one had seen May from the morning till after Mister Kimoto was killed. She was wearing maid gloves but unlike Kaito who had three pairs on him May only had two. One on her fingers that was too neat to have been used for cleaning and one that was clean. She also conveniently had a white apron that could quickly be changed if a little blood hit it and even if it soaked through and left a stain the new apron would hide that. That combined with her running speed which Haruichi noticed right before interviewing her made it clear that he had his man. Or woman... Had it been Kishimoto or Miss Kimoto they would never have made it back to their point of origin and Kishimoto was drowsy due to the drugs. Kawahara would not have needed two hands and there would be oil on the weapon. Kaito was spotted by virtually everyone, although very tall his wide hands could make a one handed strike look two-handed, and Asata was way too small to put that much force into a strike from that angle.

Further questioning revealed that the two girls in Asata's locket were Asata and May from when they were both orphaned. Mister and Miss Kimoto both had brown eyes so to have a child with such vibrant blue eyes was one in a million. Asata was adopted and separated from May at a young age. She had long forgotten her sister who tracked her down seven years later, and went to work as a maid to be close to her. She confessed that she did not want to wear such revealing maids uniform but Mister Kimoto insisted. Because of her clumsiness he had decided to fire her that day which made her snap. Not only did she had to endure his advancements from time to time, but she was gonna be separated from her sister again? No way. She had dyed her hair and worked under cover at the mansion for long enough to lie to a detective but she still did not have an alibi and only just managed to stash the Kunai and throw the apron and gloves into the fire before she heard the door go upstairs. She had time to half way put on her apron so that she looked her usual untidy but she did not have time to grab an extra pair of gloves. All of this however would remain unknown to the five other people who had been under investigation.

[OOC: Congrats. Mission is hereby over. It was a long one but I hope it was a fun one ^^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back