Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event A Rogue Train Hijack?! (Mini-event)

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What the hell was going out outside?! Sometimes, he cursed how clairvoyant his eyes were, showing him all of the confusing events unfold outside of the conductor’s cart; the smokes in the distance, Ziren falling and Shinjo being saved, their mission reaching a burning point and information about a Tenouzan named Yuri… and a package…

And three X’s. If those were connected to the smokes outside, then…

The leader had recovered from the Disruption Palm in record speed. He was far more dangerous than Hon had judged, and the ANBU couldn’t afford to take even a second to catch his own breath despite the difference in speed. With how the leader was able to blink in and out of sight like that, though, made him catch up to Hon’s extreme agility, and the Hyūga clapped his hands in order to perform Ninjutsu in compensation-

“NNNGGGH!!!”

As if speeding up time itself, the leader’s movements had grown much faster. Hon’s body wasn’t able to adapt to that quick enough, and it left three cuts on his usually well-kept body; two, deep ones on his torso, and one nasty cut across his face-

N-No…

No, no, no, that was- that pain came from his right eye! That meant that his mask was torn apart, too- wait, his right eye hurt a lot! Why did it hurt so much?! No, it couldn’t be – at least, the mask should’ve been able to avert that-

N-No…

The grinding, flaking pain in his right eye made it obvious to him, but he couldn’t believe it. That sword of his had not hit his eye, had it? N-No, no, no, maybe it had just cut his eyelid-

With the door busting open, Hon felt relieved for a second to see people attack the Leader, but… his right eye wouldn’t open! Why didn’t it- no, it was open! His eye was fully open- b-but it was all black!

His right eye was cut apart… it… it really was. It was destroyed…

With the Leader collecting his balance after the stun baton hitting him, Hon’s hellish grimace met his gaze. The mask was cut apart, revealing the right side of his face along with most of his mouth, his white teeth almost tearing into each other in rage. Blood continued to flow down his right cheek, escaping the wound where a functioning, blue Byakugan used to be. "S-Stand back, guys...!"

His Divination Field ended, its last moments used to perform various other handseals. A burst of chakra escaped Hon’s body once more, this time beginning to envelop and pull the leader’s precious sword off from his grasp. The jutsu, Magnetic Control, allowed the ANBU to affect such metallic objects, and pulling it straight towards himself served two purposes; to attempt at disarming the leader, and to draw him closer to Hon should the leader attempt to hold onto the sword with all of his might. Regardless of the outcome, the Hyūga’s left hand was already engulfed in a sharp, screaming blitz of Lightning Release chakra. A Chidori Blade, like the times of old, for a finishing blow.

WC: 515

[Hon is angry. He's using Magnetic Control to yank the sword off of the leader's grasp and towards himself, in order to either disarm the leader or draw him closer to a very friendly Chidori Blade waiting for him.]

Ryuu Tama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
✧✧Ṩ✧✧
The young operative took in the message with a pen on a sheet of paper pulled out from a notepad in his vest to keep track of the code. Before the last blip was communicated, he had already figured out the gist of message and his new orders. Tapping the pen to the sheet of paper he sighed before crumpling up the page and tossing it into his mouth to swallow. With a hop he landed without a sound back on the ground in front of the still paralyzed Akane and looked over at her with a bit of concern. His orders were to get as much information out of her as possible in regards to the current situation. A situation that involved a mysterious blue liquid that pulsed power, a train hijacking, and a terrorist cell making multiple hits all across Lightning. His heart said that she was most likely not involved in any of this and was just a random stow-away in the wrong place at the wrong time…however his training said he needed to make sure.

Torture wasn’t a strong suit of his. Members of the Spec Ops of course had to do what they needed to to get the job done, and that included the unsavory, if not sometimes outright illegal, use of persuasive tactics. Hopping back into the train car the assassin rooted around the luggage and supplies until he came back with a thick loop of rope hanging off his right arm. Flipping Akane on her stomach he quickly hog tied her hands and feet before taking the remaining length and tossed it through the opening in the ceiling; the other end fell outside the open door. Grabbing a hold of it he pulled Akane off the ground into the air before tying it to the door’s rail. Now in this position of capture, Shinjo’s hands came together and undid the seal that was keeping her paralyzed.

Taking a deep breath the youth pushed down the feelings of revolt that threatened to rise up before giving the girl a hard slap across her cheek if she decided to start their conversation; she wasn’t supposed to ask questions or say anything but answers. Holding a finger to his lips to request her silence either way he took out his smaller gun, a standard issue kunai, and walked to her side before cutting down the leg of her lower clothing to reveal the bare flesh of her upper thigh.
Two things are about to happen,” Shinjo finally said to break the intense silence, “The first is I’m going to fire my gun. The next, depends on you. I’m going to ask a question,” he tossed the kunai to stick into a box before getting closer and removing the glove of his right hand with his teeth and dropped it to the ground,
If I think you’re lying, I will be pressing the fresh hot barrel of my gun against your thigh. Think of it as a branding iron. The more you lie, the more you get branded. If I can’t get any information then, kudos, you’re a tougher bitch than you look. But then you’ll be dead. So I suggest, really for both our mental health, that you not lie and answer every single question. Calmly. Honestly.” The assassin then suddenly fired his gun three times, the bullets digging into the dirt outside with plumes of gravel flinging into the air,

Who are you,” he placed his bare index and middle finger against her carotid artery to feel her pulse, “and what was in the box?

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Awkwardly, Akane waited for the train to slow down. Enough for her to bounce off the ground and keep most of her ass. Road burn played no favorite in the skin it stole off of unfortunate speedsters. Each moment that passed made her squirm uncomfortably. The gamer fuel vial continued to pulse and each time it did a shockwave of funky chakra ran up her body. ‘It’s probably what all the commotions’ all about.’ She thought to herself. But her time sync in thought had been cut short at the audible “Hey” nearly scared the shit out of her. Her head snapped to see who it was and to her surprise it was a noticeable face.

The moment she looked into his eyes the shock paralyzed her. Literally! The teen could not even flex a muscle let alone shout at the bastard from the bar. Just what in the pope's name got him to see her yet again? Akane had tons of questions for the drunk degenerate who saved her life one fateful night but to paralyze her with just one look? ‘He’s not even good looking!’ Akane attempted to roll her eyes. The bastard was a shitja through and through. They did whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted and that fact made Akane sick to her stomach. ‘Of all people.. It had to be him…’ She groaned as she watched the boy vanish in front of her eyes.

The bind kept her rooted in place. A strange situation and since her muscle would respond she stood in the center of the train car like a dunce. Her mind raced with expletives about that rotten kid who lost all his hair. The name calling and attempts at freeing herself hadn’t let up even until he arrived again. The way he moved her put any woman on high alert. First moved to her stomach Akane stared at the ground. Desperately trying to gazed behind her but only felt the coarse thread of a rope dig into her wrists and ankles. She only had thought of the worst and begged for a natural disaster to save her life but only found out that her screams to god had fallen on deaf ears.

Soon she had been hung by her wrists to dangle listlessly in the air. Her body stretched her muscles to the point of constant pain wracking her arms. Finally the man released the apparent jutsu that paralyzed her. Instinctively she started to curse at him. “You piece of garbage! I’m not an assailant! You know me from Kumo you dimwitted ape! How–” A gloved hand struck her across the face, Akane let out a shriek of pain. Her brown hues glowered fiercely at the man then toward his hands. Fear overcame her as he revealed a gun and a kunai, slashing the cloth that covered her skin to bear her naked thigh to him. “Pervert! You won’t get away with this!” He cut her off once again. Another expert toss of the kunai and a list of instructions he rambled off.

“Ha! You think I’ve never felt pain before! You don’t know my upbringing!” She barked before she was yet again silenced by the ear piercing sound of three gunshots. All fourteen years of her life she had been humiliated and belittled. Struck to comply and follow orders from her sisters, mother and especially her father. A few hot pieces of iron branding her skin was in her words, ‘weak shit.’ Akane continued to act tough until his ugly fingers pressed against her neck.

“I can tell you I’m a citizen of Kumogakure, Baldy! And if you even leave a mark on me I’ll get my Booba-Senpai to break your pathetic spine! Picking on a kidnapped stowaway! These idiots tossed me back here!” Akane roared. She hoped her mixture of lies and truths were enough to cast fear into her interrogator. “What box?! The case?! You have two eyes dumbass! Look at the holes. Even when I broke in there was nothing there. Waste of my time and chakra.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Hon had tried to use his magnetic control to wrest the sword from the Leader, the leader held firm. But this was Hon's plan, as his Chidori was thrusted through the man's torso, thus electrifying his whole body.

"Ngh!!!!!" He yelled out in pain before falling backwards and crashing into the desk behind him. It was at this moment that Hon would know that the fight was over. He would be able to see with his remaining left eye, the chakra slowly fading away from the leader that had opposed him. His breath was heavy, and it was clear that he was on death's door. But he spoke, each word looks like it pains him. "So this is it... I'll be able to finally see my Suzume once again." He looked over at Hon. "Just know. All of this. It's not over yet. I am one of many that has suffered from Clouds past. We are not villains who just want to cause senseless destruction. Even if we had succeeded in this mission, and the civilians did not want to be a part of the revolution. We-" He winced and shifted his weight, "We would have sent them back to their respective homes safely. But... Looks like I'll have to leave their safety in your hands..." His voice trailed off as he closed his eyes and body went limp. It was at that moment that Hon would see what was left of chakra inside the man fade into nothingness.

Makoto, the girl with the gun stood on the roof of the train. She had heard the dying words of their leader. She had seen the Uchiha fall off the train along with the kitsune. She has a feeling that the Uchiha is still alive as she jumped off and summoned a giant bird contract to allow safe passage down into the wooded area. It only took her a couple of hours to find the Uchiha and the kitsune. Her friend was pretty beat up, but not as bad as their prisoner. Despite what they know of Ziren, being a Kaguya, they had lost their left arm and the bone had refused to have grown back. "How did you get almost done in by this low grade ninja?"

The Uchiha grimaced, but replied, "That kitsune is smarter than she looks. That and the other prisoners jumped me when I almost had the fox." He got up painfully and then said, "Well, this mission wasn't a total failure." He produced a blue vial. "The fox was holding this when I cut off its arm. That, and along with their background. I think that the next part of the plan is now closer to coming to fruition. Let's just grab our prisoner and head back to main base." The girl with the gun nodded and grabbed Ziren by the scruff of their collar and the two of them dragged the Medical Ninja off to their base of operations.

Back at the train, the Tenouzan approached Hon. "Well. Ninja dirt. Normally, I would never think of working with you ninja, but the ninja that fell, they had one of my packages. In it contained the blood of the late Pope. My people were researching it, but now it seems to be in the renegades' hands. There should be another vial though at the back of the train. in the cargo hold. And because of the weight that they might have their own vial of his blood too, then I guess that I'm obligated to help."

The next bit, both Shinjo and Hon would hear over their headsets. Several different ninja had called out for backup, only for radio silence soon after.

(Right now, part one of the mini-event has ended. Thank you all for jumping in and being part of this event!)
(Hon, if you have nothing to say to the Tenouzan to trigger a response, you're good. Also RNG finally smiled upon you with that Chidori. Crit success.)
(Shinjo you can interpret Akane however you want. Otherwise you can also leave topic.)
(Akane, you're also good to leave topic.)

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His Chidori Blade did the trick. With the leader fallen back, Hon could still see, with his remaining Hakumei Byakugan… that life of his was flooding out of his fatal wound. In his last words, the leader became reminiscent of his daughter, and he went on to sort of warn the ANBU about many others who wished for retribution against the Cloud for its past. This was far more troublesome than Hon could judge it all by himself, and even if the civilians’ safety was guaranteed by the leader, Ziren’s wasn’t. And yet…

As the man’s chakra faded away, Hon’s remaining eye closed in deep thought. His next course of actions had to be decided in a hurry… his damaged eye was bleeding, so he kneeled down and ripped off a piece of his sleeve with his teeth. During that, one of the Tenouzan approached him, but despite his awful greeting to the injured ANBU, Hon didn’t see any hostile intent from the guy. Perhaps a sliver of gratitude from the course of events caused by the Hyūga?

A package, huh… this must’ve been tied with Ziren’s mission. That the package was some kind of container with the late Pope’s blood, however, was unexpected – definitely something that Hon made sure to remember. The Tenouzan were researching it for reasons unknown, and now another group had access to it… but given by the explanation, maybe Shinjo also had gotten access to a vial. They could check the back out afterwards. So, finish the patching of the injured eye, then contact Shinjo and HQ-

“!”

His headset caught the transmission nof several ninja calling for backup all of a sudden, but… all of the transmissions died out. Almost at the same time. “… I’ll accept whatever amount of help you’re willing to give me… but let us bring this train to its correct destination first. The civilians must be safe… I bet we both share that virtue, right?”

Afterwards, he would rendezvous with Shinjo on top of the roof. Shinjo would have to know about what Hon had learned inside the conductor’s cart. And the dying transmissions from earlier… they had to be investigated. Now.

WC: 363

[Topic Left]

Ryuu Tama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
✧✧Ṩ✧✧
The girl’s pulse was, for lack of a better word, finicky. Her clear anger made the pulse rise without fluctuating when she lied to the Operative about her reasons for being here…and, her answer explained everything but the motorcycle. Shinjo couldn’t believe that event was random. Clearing his mind to focus on the task he began to lower the hot iron towards Akane’s thigh when he heard the message coming in through his earpiece. Shortly following that was the image of Hon to relay what he knew to backup the information of the countryside going to hell.

Thank the kami.

After holstering his weapon for the last time, Shin moved to hoist Akane up a little with his arm around her waist before snapping the rope with a quick slice of his chakra-edged hand. He gently lowered her to the wooden floor of the car before removing her bindings completely.
When it rains it pours, eh boss?” the youth replied to the one-eyed Hyuuga, trying his hardest to not look at the wound knowing what such damage meant to someone who relied on such powerful eyes. He then leaned down to speak softly to the girl he had captured,
I recommend returning to Kumogakure, otherwise I’ll have to submit you’re picture as a possible renegade. The countryside is up in flames due to whoever these rebels are, and I wouldn’t want to be considered on their side…” and then blinked in a weird way to activate the Snap Shot jutsu so that he had an image of Akane’s face to submit.

Then with the speed of a shinobi the Operative was on the roof with his fellow ANBU to help him return to the village. Ziren was now missing on top of everything else, but at least they had one of the blue vials containing the blood of a religious leader. Was that a win? Shinjo hoped so. He wasn’t often let out of his cage for little more than to make sure a mission was successful and a part of him worried that not managing to save Ziren would reflect badly on his record.

[Topic Left]

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Don’t do it!” Akane screamed out, eyes watched in fear as the gun crept closer to her skin. She dared not wiggle, her teeth clenched to brace for impact. But all that build up as the bowling pin froze momentarily. A quick flick of his wrist and the gun had holstered. ‘What- that pervert quit it?’

Akane was left stumped. What convinced him to stop? His boss called him? A pent up sigh fumbled out of Akane's chest. Just as quickly relief washed over her another wave overcame. In binds her fists balled up and rose into the air. Swiftly her fists crashed down atop his head but she was too slow.

Before she knew it her ass hit the ground hard like a bag of sand. “Ow! What the!” She barked at the bald man as he sliced away at her bindings. Followed by a lecture of being home by nine or else the whole charade’d be pinned on her. Annoyed the teens eyes rolled to the back of her head. “Beat it pervert. Don’t think I will forget this! I still remember the abandoned compound!” She wondered if her words fell onto deaf ears. He managed to disappear before he had heard the end.

Brown tresses swayed side to side. She looked for a road, river, or a sign of reinforcements but the world fell still. “Are you kidding me! I’m in the sticks and you want me to go back! Son of a-!” The threat of the entire train derailment and explosions pinned on her back if she were to go missing were too great. Unfortunately, work had to be done in Kumogakure. Her new Senpai wasn’t bad either… Just a tad whacky. A soft hand reached into her jacket pocket to pull out her phone. A stylish flip phone with a cute charm whipped from her pocket and was held tight in her hand. Pointed towards the sky she checked… and checked… and waited… “Dead…” Now, truly defeated there was no way she’d make it to Bear. With an audible ‘hup’ the teen kicked herself off the train car and made her way towards Kumo.

“Follow the tracks… I could run… Nnnaaaahh!” She joked to herself. Her hand fell to her side. A finger brushed against the pulse of the vial in her pocket.
‘We’ll see who wants this goodie.’

[Topic left... 2 weeks later...]
[Awesome part 1 event Ziren!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back