Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ambassador to the little People [Contract Search]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked next to the three foot tall slug. The slug had a bit of drool hanging out his mouth. It never seemed to drip down his face but instead was almost a permanent fixture on his face.

”I am still surprised that you wanted to come here. Our village is still growing but there is still plenty of other slugs we can find back home. What made you want to come here to look for your cousins here?“

”it was one of your stories you were telling the young ones actually, talking about ambassadors. The idea is not so much to bring them back with us but to tell them about what we are building. I was hoping to inspire others to build more communities to protect the slugs that could not protect themselves.

Besides this way I can make you do the walking and just summon me
Sluggy said with a smile.

It would figure that last part was apart of Sluggy’s plan. The little slug liked to make Manzo do the extra work if he could. Not that Manzo minded really he would do anything for his new family.

Closing his eyes he became completely still, as he did he drew upon connection to the slugs he could feel himself changing slightly. While he drew upon this connection he could feel himself become stronger but that was not his goal. He wanted to feel whoever was out there.

”Well it looks like we got lucky to start our search. There is a small group just over that ridge“

The little drooly slug immediately started to follow Manzo’s directions. They had worked out the plan ahead of time that Sluggy would be the one to talk to them this time, not wanting to scare off the slugs that might not be used to a human.

Watching Sluggy leave Manzo marveled at his connection to the world while he was so deeply connected to the slugs. It was an interesting feeling allowing him to feel everything around him more clearly, it was something he was still trying to get used to. Not feeling any humans around he closed the connection and pulled out some snacks. He might have lost some weight in the last few weeks but his appetite was still as powerful as ever. Partially when he was spending all his time searching for elusive slugs.

Savoring the snack he wondered if he had time to pull out his book. The nice thing about traveling without any humans around was he could indulge in his guilty pleasure of trashy romance novels without having to worry about anyone finding out. It wasn’t called a guilty pleasure for no reason after all.

Knowing Sluggy he knew that he would have time, so he decided to sit down under a nearby tree and relax for a moment. This may not be friendly territory but he was confident that there were no humans around at the moment so could afford to take this moment relax and indulge.

[MFT:514]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
UNFORTUNATELY, LUCK WAS NOT ON YOUR SIDE THIS TIME! YOU MAY SEARCH IN 2 MONTHS FROM YOUR POST TIME!
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back