Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An errand from dad [Contract Search]

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Let's try this. I would love to meet the Slug Contract if at all possible, or the Toad if not.)

Hyuuga Mirame, the daughter of a local thrift store owner has been sent on a trip out of the village to collect a few artifacts from a location given to the man by a regular visitor of the shop. The young girl is in her average gear consisting of a grey flak jacket, a black skirt, and a black top with a white tie. Her hair was pulled up in her usual pigtails but today she had cute red bunchees to hold her hair up. The young girl was completely geared up for a kunoichi mission due to the unknown situations that she may come across. Her father would have normally taken this job, but he was busy with a small fair in the shopping district and he wanted to show off to the competitors. She had her medical supplies on her and her ninja essentials. The young girl was excited because this was her first trip out of the village by herself.

Walking down an old cobble stone path Mira made her way down the hill that led to the village and down into the valley. The young girl was in awe of the scenery. The trees seemed to be greener than green and the little stream a few meters from the path sparkled the sun rays int her eyes. She could see the fish and salamanders swimming in the water and small frogs sitting near lilies waiting for un expecting flies to come on by. She sky was a pristine blue and there were spotted clouds that gave the brilliant blue contrast. As she walked she could feel the soothing breezes come and dance with her hair as the winds lifted and carried delicate seeds from the local fauna. Over all Mira felt as if this area of the country was perfect.

As she made her way down the path she came across a for in the rode, one path had newer pristine cobblestone and the other had slowly reverted back to nature. With a quick snap of her wrist, Mira pulled up the directions from her dad and read them to herself. She had headed down until the fork and she was to take the road less traveled by. The girl slowly looked up to the two paths and raised an eyebrow. Why couldn't her dad had said left or right. The young girl looked down the nice cobblestone path. She could see a small village down the road a kilometer or so away, but down the other path she only saw forest. With a brisk pace the young girl happily picked the more natural path and made her way towards the stream. The path seemed to follow the brook for quite some time, so the girl decided to play in the water. the young girl hopped out onto a rock and assumed her balance. She giggled as she held out her limbs in an attempt to center herself. Once balanced she proceeded to hop to the next one, and then the next, and so on for quite some time.

[WC:513]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
AND THEN SUDDENLY SHE WAS BLASTED INTO THE AIR!

Soaring high into the sky before descending down back into the land of the living and landing upon a slimey pit of goop, it wasn unnatural but, it smelled of vanilla and honey. . . the air of the place Mirame was now in looked to be a bit odd. . . the sky was an orange color and the ground around the goop was silver. As in Silver grass. . . Odd right? I know. Either way, this was the setting. Like an odd psychedelic music video. It was as if she was tripping on some sort of euphorium! That was besides the point though, in the goop she would see to 'tentacles' emerge from the surface and turn back to her. As if they were looking at her. . . if she'd look closely she'd see the eyes protruding from the tip.

"Oh goody~ She's Here~!", a motherly voice would speak. It was calming, soothing. . . but loud. Still yet she could not pick up her arms and legs to move at this moment it was definitely something that Mirame would have to note for now. RIGHT!? Right. . .

"MIRAME Would you be a dear and help me with something?"

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((Sorry for the delay, I'm back now))

The little girl was enjoying her trip out the village when all of the sudden the world was different. She could feel herself being blasted into the sky. SHe closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The young girl pulled her limbs into herself as she flew upwards and as she began to fall back down she prepped herself for impact. Instead of hitting the ground hard she landed upon a soft cushion of a weird slime like substance. She looked around and tried to pry herself from it and she struggled with no luck. The air smelled sweet, almost like freshly baked goodies. She was panicked but not entirely. Mira laid back and looked around. The sky was a pretty orange and the earth was different, everything seemed odd. Just as she was trying to get used to everything two tentacle-ish eyes came up from the ground and looked at her.

"Who me? I would love to help you, but you see I'm stuck here and I do not even know where here is. Who are you, if I may ask ma'am. I seem to be terribly lost."

The young girl was looking around trying to make sense of this new world. Was she attacked? Had she been knocked unconscious and was now dreaming? Yet, she knew this wasn't a dream, it was too real. She looked back at the eyes and awaited for a response.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How interesting it was for such a creature to know Mirame's name, right? Ah well! It was mainly because this Mama dear was a lady with class and the eyes that could look through any plain to get an idea of just what she was dealing with. Thankfully, she was not a slug who would just bring anyone harm. Mirame would have to thank her heavenly stars for that. "Yes, you, silly goose. Mama needs your help most definitely!" The warm voice would echo all around. The vanilla and honey scents were enough to attract a good amount of creatures that lurked here, but it was much like daylight right now, so the worst of the beasts would not make their way out. Those strange, tentacle like eyes would waver back and forth in a googly manner as they watched the young girl who was sitting atop of her. Hmm, hmm? Did she even know that she was plopped down atop of Mama? It was a very good question to ask, after all, but she would keep in mind not to ask of it until the girl actually noticed what was going on. If she were to look around, she would notice that the scenery was beginning to move from either side of her and the large slug was making a movement to take her away from this place. There was the occasional buzz of a fly attempting to tackle into the girl's ear or something along those lines, but what fly wouldn't attempt to get close to something that was riding the most delicious smelling being?!

Glowing flowers sprouted from the ground that Mama would inch across. She may have moved slowly, but she had enough might to move at a moderate pace at this point. "You can call me, Mama, babygirl. And you are anything but lost. You are everywhere that you need to be. Would Mama ever lead you astray? Oh no, not at all!" The voice of the large slug was incredibly sassy, but it held an immediate deep care for Mirame. "Listen, Babygirl, I need you to help me with getting me a dinner that's gonna absolutely make my man happy! I need your help with that, so can you pleeeease help Mama out?"
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back