Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Unknown Encounter [Contract Search]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kishin stood ready for what was to come. Maybe a contest of strength? Living a rock, maybe one of these soldiers? If they broke, they would be easy to lift. Or perhaps a contest of patience? He had done one of those before. He was told by his old masters to wait for an outcome, and watch for a bad person once. He waited 3 days for the person to show themselves. Then he killed him. It was an annoying game but he had accomplished the task.

Or..was it..what? "What's a riddle?" He asked out loud after the questions were asked. Confused by the entire prospect of a game to which had, "Was.. is it just odd questions about nothing? Um.." He looked to Umashi, whom seemed perplex as well but then started giving answers. Were they in order? "Plate? What? Oh...Um. I..uh. Um..something you buy to eat but never eat? Huh..I eat out all the time. Um. Chopsticks? Bowl?" He uttered the two words under breath, though the echo might have carried them. 'But..I don't buy chopsticks. Or bowls at restaurants, and that's all I ever have, or food on a stick? Drink?' "DRINK! I buy something to drink but don't eat it. wait...is Drinking eating? No.."

That was one of the questions. The second was ..what was it? Maker, buyer..um. User? Um. He said something about a coffin. What? But...buyer is usually user? Or..hmmm. "Casket sounds..um? Present? I uh... A present wait...maker might want it though..um but they want money for it so not it? Also if I make it? So um..ya..maybe..." Then was the last question, things got easier now that he knew riddles must have been stupid questions asked in weird ways. "Sounds like what you said, a clouds. A cloud being a cloud, and rain being tears? "

So they had lots of answers for the first two, the last one seemed like cloud was the only one similar between the two of them. The young man had no response for the second one so Umashi must have been right. Or..it could be death? I the maker or the parent doesn't want it. The buyer, or person whom gets it doesn't use death, and ..wait, the user then becomes the buyer..."Damn it... This is only fun for the asker. This game isn't fun."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“But my games are always fun our would you like to disagree with that, though you answered the rhymes correctly even if you complained about it, which by the way when you are in someone’s home isn’t very nice to bad mouth their game choice”

As in annoyance this time all four of the stone sentinels tilted their heads towards the two that stood in the cave, it seemed that they had answered correctly but the lack of respect, or even what would be considered attitude right now had probably landed them in some deep water. IT seemed that the presence in the cave had had enough with toying with them, as the light came down from the ceiling in between the two figures it seemed that they where being watched, as if this whole thing had been nothing more than a good bit of sport.
Yuh0cG3.png

1zS69HW.png

It seemed that the girl was just like a normal person, standing at merely five feet tall with long pink hair. Though what would really give that sense of concern right now was the fact that the masks where floating around her, each one rotating and moving around the controller. Though each of the statues stood there waiting for answers or waiting to see a decision from who seemed to be in charge, a childish grin on her face as she looked to both for a few seconds before speaking. Her words echoing around the dark cave with ease as she studied each face.

“See you found my friends earlier today, they have brought you here, mainly because I just wanted to play games. I must admit you are both good sports for turning up, most people just ignore us and refuse to come and play games, but you took on the challenge, you have got some impressive resolve to come her. So, I have a little offer for you”

The girl seemed to step onto the ground as she looked at both judging the situation still that small child like smile wrapped across her lips as she considered both of them for a few minutes before clearing her throat and speaking.

“My friends here want to stay with you, so you want to take them for another great game of life? Or shall I keep them with me, though if you take them that is on the condition that no harm will ever come to them. In return you can call upon myself or my friends to help you in your time of need”

It seemed the offer was out on the table, as a small bit of noise on the floor would see the candle stick and clock waving up to the two humans that they had met, it seemed that this entire situation had been set up for them today. How would the humans take it was another matter entirely? Silence echoed around the cave as they tried to figure out what would be the given reply. It was down to the two humans now.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi blinked a few times as he recognized this for what it was. Here he was trying to help out these talking "things" and he'd stumbled upon a contract of sorts. No stranger to the phenomena, Umashi was indeed both grateful and troubled at what this would mean for him. He'd just so recently signed a contract with the Slugs and here he was about to give up their protection for that of this new one. Was it worth it? In some respects, yes. Standing even this close to the girl, Umashi could feel the chakra emanating from her and he soon realized that her chakra was like no other that he could put his finger on. Though the Slugs had managed to give him protection from all sorts of wounds, this new contract could give him something far more. He needed that power and without consulting Kishin any further, Umashi stepped up and spoke. "I'd like to take Joka with me on my travels. I think . . . that we could accomplish some amazing feats together." Although confident in his approach, Umashi would also seek to ask a further question. "But alas, may I know your name milady? How could I ever call on a friend if I didn't first know their name?" This was something grand and something new. The girl may have looked just like that, a girl, but Umashi could tell by her demeanor that she was anything but.

OOC: Accepting the Tsukumo Contract and Dropping the Slug Contract in order to keep the Turtle and Tsukumo Contracts.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Accepting Contract, though taking on a more sinister plot characteristic for it. Would prefer if he didn't join me himself, perhaps join with Umashi as well. Just to not seperate them and given being Kage is such a cushy job. :D

They had answered right? Were...were all the answers correct? His grumpy face seemed to take on an even grumpier appearance. "I..I don't understand!? Whom's home is this..those guys from before or? Um.." He didn't care if he had insulted them. They threatened to kill him and his would be Kage. That too is an insult. He wanted to say the words, but looked to Umashi whom seemed to be not wish for any further disputes to be taken. So he did what anyone would in his position, sighed.

Shortly after, a girl with pink hair came out, surrounded by masks, each with a different expression and appearance. She enjoyed the fun that she had with them, toying with their emotions and intellect or lack their of. Duped, both easily by the two prior members that now watched on. Sent to help them, instead they played a game with a girl not much older then he.

As she offered her option to them, Kishin smiled and huffed. "I wouldn't mind so much, though fear what might come to be." He looked to Umashi, "Safety when laxed, yet danger ever present. If he wishes to observe I have no problem. Just..." He didn't finish his last words, seeming to trail off. Umashi picked up the conversation luckily. That was right. The girl did offer her services to them, it might have been proper to know her name. Though, more so, even he knew what was to come first. "Yes please, I too would like to know. My name is Kishin, and this is Umashi." His face still appearing grumpy, but softer and more plain. Yet he had a tenseness about him, seeming to be keeping watch of the statues nearby.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the girl listened to what was being said and a smile was on her face, with all of them gathered there she still had this playful smile on her lips. Yet it was clear that she still wanted to play with them, but that time had passed, both of the humans had spoken as the girl floated around and glanced at each of them. It seemed that they had made a choice and the choice was to work with them. That was acceptable all she needed was the nod they had both given and the contract would be signed with words not with a quill.

“My name isn’t important to either of you. What is that when you need us we will be there, and as for this place. Its our home, that is all you need to know. Now with that said and everything being agreed I leave you with the two that you found. But remember that your journey has just started, I look forward to our next play time and I am sure that you do as well. But for now, just remember to keep yourselves safe and if you ever need us just call”

With that the girl vanished into the darkness, it seemed that she was done talking with the two of them, but that had come away from this with a pact. A deal signed with someone that neither of them was sure what had been considered a creature. Though right now they would have to make the best of the situation that they found themselves in. It was clear that they had managed to acquire a new friend as the candle and clock stood around for a few seconds. It was the candle that replied first seeing the opportunity to work with this human.

“Well it seems that we will be getting to know each other, I look forward to working with you in the future, sorry about the games but it seems that our lord always likes playing them with new people, we do apologize but now that is done we are part of your team and can work together.”

[OOC: Tsukumo Contract given to both of you, this is the end of the search. I am happy to say that both of you have passed and may now request the custom contract. Thank you for this enjoyable experience!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back