Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And So Your Future Begins!~ [Private: Requesting Azusa]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the regular crowd shuffles into the Omni Prime Medical Facility for their rotation in the ever-changing schedule of the overworked and slightly mentally insane job of being a medical shinobi. This is where our dear little head of the Medical Council was this "wonderful" humid morning filling out paperwork in his office that was just down the hall from the entrance of the medical facility and that ever-beautiful Medical Sennin office that he so desperately wanted to obtain. He had a paper sent to him earlier in the week stating his meeting time with their Lord Kazekage about the academy and the medical branch so hopefully that would go well enough to get him in a better standing in the village and get him what he had been hoping for so long in his life: a wonderful job that his parents would be proud of him for if they were still alive and the respect that he deserved or believed he deserved.

But, that was not the reason for this story today and it could wait for now. Today was the first day that his new apprentice was going to be joining him to start learn and training to be the best medical shinobi that she could be. In all honesty, the man known as Byakko was worried that his quick thinking and emotions had gotten the best of him when he offered the position to the foxfire priestess, but it was time for her to shine and prove his feelings currently were lies. He had sent her a letter in the mail to her place of residence earlier in the week letting her known that she was summoned to the hospital on Saturday for training. He just hoped that she was prepared for it being so early in the morning, but that truly did not matter. No, the medical shinobi of Suna needed to be prepared at all times for a call on their headsets or at their door for an emergency so this meeting was nothing special.

Exactly what was Kyuji wearing? Well, it was nothing special as it was his typically medical attire that bared his village and clan's emblems on the sleeves. He however if Azusa would see him with his robe off would see the man wearing a black pair of jeans with a belt displaying his clan's emblem on the belt buckle and polished black shoes. His dark green shirt was ironed and more dressy than a typical shirt that he wore under his medical robes. He also had a necklace on that showed a bizarre symbol which nobody but his wife and him would know what it meant: it was simply the symbol for their village known as the Celestial Winds. She also would see his silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm if she managed to get his medical robe off; but let's be honest, this was strictly business and Kyuji was going to make sure she learned everything that she should.

But, the time was quickly approaching and he was still working in his office. If Azusa was to arrive at the hospital before he could meet her, a receptionist would ask her why she was here and direct her to his office. His office door was open so she could either enter right away or knock outside. Regardless, she had better be prepared for the fun that would ensue because she was going to be in for a long, bumpy but exciting future.

[OOC: 591 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9X0FQCQ.jpg

Outside, Azusa took a deep breath while she took in the sight of the building; the multi-story hospital standing tall and proud. Azusa brushed her hand over her ears and through her hair; the day was a hot one, and the walk over here was not a short one. The conditions for a first impression definitely could have been better, but at this point the only thing she could do put on her best smile, make sure her ears were perky, and her golden tail shiny. She walked in and quickly scanned the room for a familiar face...but saw no sign of him. Apparently, dearest sensei had more pressing matters than to welcome her to his workplace. She hid her slight annoyance though, and made her way to the front receptionist.

"Excuse me? I am Aikayume Azusa, and looking for Byakko Kyuji. We had an appointment; if you could point me in his direction, I would truly appreciate it!" The Kitsune spoke, giving a small bow. The woman checked her records at her desk to verify Azusa's request, before directing her towards one of the hallways and giving her directions to Kyuji's office.

Fortunately, it seemed his room was an easy one to get to; Azusa didn't have to worry about navigating any turns or getting lost in the large medical complex. She peeked curiously into each room she passed by; empty rooms, a few people setting up for the day, early appointments, and so on...Until eventually she her ears twitched when she picked up a familiar scent; she found the room.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Hiiiiiiiii...." Azusa lazily pounded on the (open) door as she passed through the doorframe. She quickly poked her head back out into the hallway, making sure no one else was around before shutting the door...and her smile turned to a scowl.
"...Ugh. It's so stupidly hot today. You chose a horrible day, sensei...Can't we reschedule? If not, then get me some water; I'm super thirsty..." the priestess complained as she leaned against the wall, fanning herself with a paper fan she pulled from the sleeve of her robes. Why she thought it would be a good idea to wear a robe from her shrine, she did not know. But she regretted that decision about a third of the way to the hospital.

"So? What's the plan for today, sensei? Are we healing someone? Do I get my own office?" She questioned. "...No babies, right?" She was still kinda traumatized the birth of Kyuji's kids...

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he sat in his office, he was deeply studying the medical records of patients entering and being discharged from the Hospital. It seemed that the village in general was doing far better than it originally was when he first stepped into his new home months ago. The hospital was gaining new medics at a steady pace and the amount of patients were seemingly diminishing due to better medical procedures from the new recruits joining along with Kyuji's medical knowledge and training in the Hidden Stone prior to joining the Hidden Sand. It was still reasonable to assume people were coming into the Hospital, but it seemed better medicine, techniques and treatments were easing the weakened branch who was still understaffed. Luckily for everyone, Lady Yanshi was able to head the Byakko Infirmary which saved Kyuji a lot of time and helped him have a better sleep pattern along with working on his relationships with his children and wife. That all would have to develop and progress over time to see if it came to the ideal condition that Kyuji was hoping.

As for now, there was banging on his door which caught his attention as he saw the elegant designs of a robe and ears from his trainee walking into the room with a quick glance outside before closing the door. As quickly as the ginger-haired girl walked into the room, her smile quickly turned to a scowl as she looked at her mentor and sensei before complaining about the weather outside and asking for water since rescheduling was out of the question. He chuckled to himself at her facial expression before raising from his seat as he heard her asking what they would be doing today and if she was going to get an office followed by a statement about babies. One thing was for sure, she was at least showing interest even if she was complaining about the heat and humidity outside. And honestly, he couldn't help but smile whenever he was in her presence as she just seemed so upbeat and confident in herself more often than not. Maybe, just maybe she would be able to handle this branch and growing up into a fine young lady.

Before he said anything, he would press a button on his headset asking for someone to bring him a bottle of water. As he waited for that bottle, he did take notice of Azusa fanning herself and her annoyed demeanor seemed to be leaving slowly into a more curious look as she did just ask what they would be doing. But before he could respond, another medic walked up to his door handing him a bottle of water and a friendly exchange was made before he closed the door again, handing the bottle to Azusa, and plopping himself on his desk. He would then lean slightly back with his hands supporting him so he didn't slip and fall off his desk and embarrass himself in front of his little trainee. Once he was situated, he would look at Azusa and tell her to sit down in one of the seats in front of him.

That decision was up to her, but regardless he would begin to address her. "I am sorry that I am not Lord Byakko or another god that can affect the weather, but we are not going to reschedule since you woke up so earlier on the weekend because of me. I would hate to have woken you for nothing." He would stick out his tongue in a playful matter at his statement as he was trying to ease the tension if there was any in the room. He would then continue with his playful matter still on display: "I am also SOOOO sorry for having to give you bottled water considering you and I are from sophisticated and well-brought up clans in the village. But, it is what the village will give me for a reasonable price so my medics are not dehydrated and collapsing due to heat exhaustion or being overworked."

At this point, his tongue would escape back to the inside of his mouth as his demeanor changed from his playful nature that people rarely saw to his traditional serious nature. In reality, Kyuji was really a laid-back and fun gentleman to be around, but he had to be so serious because of his title and his line of work. His eyes would close momentarily as he tried to gather his thoughts since there was a lot of options available for them to take. They could deliver babies as Azusa looooved doing that, they could also just read medical books and have Kyuji answer questions or they could do something more fun like operating on patients. What oh what would they decide to do or more importantly what did Kyuji think was best? Only time would tell.

As his eyes opened up again, he looked at Azusa again and wondered if his eyes actually struck fear in these children when they glowed. It was one thing for him to have feline-like eyes but it was another thing to have them glowing like they did. Luckily, his eyes were still working and they hadn't diminished too much over time, but he would need to consider looking for new eyes or getting a prescription sooner or later. But, right now, it did not matter if he needed glasses or not...no, what was important right now was getting Azusa started in her medical training which is why he summoned her. Yes, it was finally time for her to begin this grueling and bloody path of life, he just hoped she was ready and wouldn't be a disappointment like some of his former trainees. It was about time to talk, it appeared.

"Well, I would like to thank you for showing up so early on this day considering you have better places to be than here, but it means a lot to see you here. It also makes me feel like you are taking this seriously which is better than the trainees before you did. They thought it was a joke to not show or appear late...well guess where they are? Answer to that is they aren't in the medical branch anymore and probably doing boring main branch crap like finding a lost pet or doing dishes for the village. BORING! Anyways, you will be given an office once you become a medical shinobi and since you are medic-in-training at the moment, you will have to wait for now, but you are free to use my office to keep any of your medical-related items or if you need somewhere to go to and relax after working here under my supervision. I have a meeting with the Kazekage early next week about the Academy and the Medical Branch so this office might actually be yours if I get a promotion. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves." He would pause momentarily to take a breath and then begin again. "As for what we are doing today, that depends on what you feel you are ready for. I was thinking you and I would go around and do checkups on the patients that are coming in for their annual checkups. It wouldn't require a lot of medical knowledge to do and I am sure you know some of the procedure already. But before we ultimately decide, how much medical knowledge do you have? Also, do you know any medical techniques like jutsu like I displayed in the exam and in your class? I will shut up for now so you can respond since I am rambling it seems." His eyes would close again as his mind would wander off again until she responded. He thought he saw a tail on the girl now as well, it had to be due to that blood that was coursing through her veins....such an odd transformation, but he didn't have much to say since he also looked very different compared to a normal shinobi in the village with his feline eyes, feline hands, and feline ears.

[MFT: 1353 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"As long as you understand the importance of my sleep time, then we are fine. I need that sleep to grow, you know." Nice to know Kyuji was looking out against making her wake up early for naught. Or at least, he said he did. "You are forgiven. After walking so far, I would practically drink it from a fountain in a backyard. Too bad you cannot just work at the Byakko hospital and call it a day." Azusa stated. Yes, she was thirsty; but she also simply just liked the idea of having dearest sensei doing something for her, regardless of what it was.

Allright, small talk out of the way; it was down to business. She did wake up for this, afterall. Kyuji was quiet; either taking a moment to think before proceeding, or to give her a chance to enjoy her water. Either or, he seemed to..glare...with his golden eyes. For a moment he looked awfully similar in expression to his wife when she tried to murder poor Azusa. Lets just say Azusa was not a fan of feline eyes staring intensely at her.
Naturally, Azusa scowled back, and her guard raised instinctively. She didn't feel threatened of course; it was just instinct kicking in while she sipped her drink cautiously.

When he spoke, he layed down the position they were in; Azusa couldn't help but to smirk upon hearing the results of his past trainee's. Or the lack of results. "I think you know enough I am pretty special. I do not think you will have to worry about me ending up like the others...In fact, we are both pretty lucky to end up with each other." The priestess spoke confidently with a wink. Someone like Kyuji definitly had skills to teach, and there was plenty of room for Azusa to learn from him. Although it was kinda sad to hear that she couldn't exactly drop her guard and relax too much and risk washing out of the branch. She guessed the stereotypes of medics having it easy was a lie...

Azusa took a moment to reflect, on where she was and how to proceed with Kyuji. "...I know the basics about health and medicine. I can treat a wound or broken bone, and know some remedies to numb pain. I do not know any healing jutsu though. I..could never test anything when I saw something -or someone- hurt. I...could hurt them, you know?" Practicing something mostly harmless like an illusion was fine, but she couldn't hurt someone for the opportunity to heal them. Much less try to experiment jutsu she had no idea how to use on someone hurt. Kyujiw as probably well aware of her...phobia...by now.

Putting her fan away, Azusa hesitated a moment before proceeding. "No...actually, I do have something. It is an Aikayume technique that can be used to help someone...anyone, really. But it hurts me, and is not something I can use too much. It is for bad injuries, like a broken rib, a bad disease, or missing arm. The Aikayume never really learned anything traditional, since we could rely on it. The Priestess of the Aikayume takes care of her clan. But...I want to be different and help more than just the Aikayume. You could say that I would want to be a Priestess for all of Suna. That is...that is why I am here, Kyuji. To learn how." Azusa spoke. It was a secret technique of her clan, and could definitely prove worrisome if the wrong types discovered her ability. But, she trusted Kyuji; how else could she hope to learn from him if she wasn't honest?

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes were closed, but his ears were listening intently for any movement from his apprentice or words escaping those little lips of hers. He didn't have to wait long for her to respond to him after closing his eyes however. But during that short period of "meditation," he chuckled to himself internally due to the scowl that Azusa decided to display on her face when he was staring at her which probably brought back memories when his wife stared her down. Man, that exam was some party to say the least, but his mind was brought back to attention as the little foxfire priestess began to address him with a mixture of seriousness but also tongue and cheek. One thing was for sure, the senpai and the kohai were getting along quite well with one another and their relationship was turning from strictly business to more casual and laid-back like they actually wanted to be more than just student and teacher. In reality, Kyuji could always use more friends in his life since he had little to none due to working these unnatural shifts for the Hospital, the Infirmary and the Academy; there surely was no rest for the weary father and descendant of dear Byakko.

His dearest apprentice would begin her response to him trying to appear cute by letting him know that she needed her sleep to grow and that sleeping was important to her. His eyes would begin to open as he nodded to agree with her aside from the fact that she was getting to the age where puberty started to slow down for the girls and her growing would begin to be not height but width if she ate like an Akimichi which we know could happen since she came from one of the well-established and prestigious clans of the village. But before being allowed to respond, she continued forgiving him for giving her "peasant" water and taking a chance at picking at him about saying it was unfortunate that he couldn't just work at his home. True, it was sad, but he had to do what the village needed and they needed medics for the Hospital considering it was well-understaffed. If he could work only at the Infirmary, he would be working at the Infirmary but sadly that was looking like less of a chance every day with no new trainees or bodies pouring in aside from Azusa. Sad, quite sad.

He would take this moment to try to get a word in, but that little kitsune-like girl would not give him a chance as she continued. He would smile at her as he was trying to patient and letting her get everything out before he decided to respond since it appeared like Azusa was not going to stop being a Chatty Cathy until she got everything out. Her next statement though about her being special and them being lucky to have one another made him chuckle, but also blush slightly in the face. He tried to turn his face from her to hide the blushing, but it was obvious as day on his beautiful, natural light skin tone. She got him good this time, plus one for the fox and zero for the tiger.

Then, the picking and playful nature died and the room was filled with business again as she took a brief moment to reflect before continuing. As she took this moment to reflect, the man would move from his current position to stand up and proceed to walk over to her for the sheer fact of knowing the situation was getting into business. He even bent over from his tall six foot height to be eye level with his apprentice as she continued. She would describe her knowledge in basic medical treatments, but admitted that she could never try to use a medical jutsu on someone because she could never hurt someone. It made sense logically, but surely she had seen someone get hurt before and could've reacted to the situation. But, it also made sense for her not to be able to do medical arts because she easily froze up when she was put into a predicament that was unfavorable to her. Case and point would be the Genin Exam or when she was being taught by Kyuji and he hurt Riyota to the point where he broke his ribs and caused excessive bleeding.

Another brief pause would occur where he would place a hand on her shoulder gently and was going to comfort her and tell her that everything was okay. But, it seems she wasn't done as it donned on her that she did actually have a medical technique that could prove useful but it was a sacred technique that her clan used and it put a lot of strain on the user from what she was hinting at. Then, she admitted that her clan never learned the essential medical techniques because they could rely on their clan's secret technique when push came to shove. She then finally admitted why she was here which was to learn and try to be the priestess of not just the Aikayume Clan, but also the village.

At this point, he would put his other hand on her other shoulder with his beautiful golden hues staring back into her teal ones. He would take a long inhale followed by an equally lengthy exhale as he gathered his thoughts to respond to her. She was being completely honest and seeming to be trustworthy which he respected out of people, but he could tell from her body language and feeling her heartbeat that she was masking her nervousness. It was understandable to be nervous, but she had nothing to worry about since she was naturally talented and a quick learner. He believed in her and she needed to do the same. As he began to talk, he needed to carefully choose how he expressed his words as the wrong tone or reaction could snowball into something else.

"First off, relax Azusa. Your heart is beating quite fast and your body language is giving a clear indication that you are nervous. You are going to be fine and I am not upset at all that you do not know any medical techniques, Kiddo. That is why you are here after all, right? And besides, you know the basics and that is a good beginning for no experience or training in the medical arts." He would pause momentarily as his tone as he continued would turn from a serious and cold tone to a more friendly and tension-releasing one. "You want to learn from the best which is me and follow in my footsteps because Byakko knows that I won't be able to continue working like I am doing right now. You might have to take over the branch in a few years when I am crippled and senile from being in the nuthouse known as my home. But honestly, you are going to be just fine. Relax, I will help you and in return, you can help me. Okay? Okay."

He would then move his one hand and ruffle her hair slightly to ease the tension even more and chuckle a little. If there was one thing that he learned since having his wife give birth, it was that you had to be patient with people especially children. They meant well, but just didn't know how to always express it. But, they all would grow up to be great shinobi and/or people when it was their time. After he took some moments to make the atmosphere less serious and more calming, he would continue: "I will teach you the medical arts, but in exchange, could you teach me your clan's technique? I was listening as you described it and it seems like a beneficial art to have in a worse case scenario when nothing else seems to work. I do believe however there may be a technique that I learned that would rival your technique, but your art is yours and I would love to learn it when we have an opportunity. That is if it is alright with you, Miss Priestess."

Another moment would occur and his eyes would close as he arose from his current position. What happened next probably shocked Azusa as much as it shocked Kyuji himself. He actually took his arms and wrapped them around the girl giving her a tight hug. His head would be beside her one ear as a slight blush appeared again probably due to his embarrassing action at least to him. He would then say slowly and sincerely in a slight whisper: "I am proud to have you as a former student and now apprentice. It makes me feel so warm inside that someone is so caring and passionate about her future, I love it! We are going to make you a great medic who is going to save many lives and be a well-known and respected individual in the medical community and the village. Believe me, Azusa, you are going to do amazing things."

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Michiko had made her way through Sunagakure, especially after what had happened recently. Granted, the woman hadn't been in the village while it had went on, and had only returned a short time ago, but still hadn't checked everything out since she had returned. As for her appearance right now? It currently consisted of her lavender hair being down and with a braid on the side, tied with a black ribbon. Her hair stopped roughly around her waist. And for her attire? it was how she normally dressed while not on ANBU duty. Currently consisting of a dark purple collared jacket over a white blouse and brown tie, along with a short skirt and heeled knee-high boots. And let's not forget about the gloves that she was wearing. Ah yes, the mysterious gloves she wore and would almost never take off while around people. Lucky for her, they were custom made for her and all.

Anyway, enough of that, she made her way through the village and eventually making her way to the hospital, though she mainly was just wondering how even things here were doing. Though, after getting to the hospital, and starting to walk through it, checking things out. Though what she didn't notice was that someone had started to follow her, though it was a little too late. Michiko had entered a room that she thought was empty, but it was a woman, roughly her age, was in the middle of changing. In which case, then the woman would scream, and Michiko would close the door and quickly move up a floor to try and get away from the person who was following her as she had soon noticed after the woman screamed due to her intrusion.

After a moment, she'd quickly enter another room and close the door behind her silently. It wouldn't take her long to notice that there were two people in the room, where a man was giving someone a hug, "I apologize for barging in, but it's kinda something I need to do for the moment." She'd say, before moving away from the door and trying to make sure she was hidden from anyone who'd just look into the room from the door.

[Topic crashed/joined =D]
[MFT]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Contrary to what Kyuji might have expected from touching her shoulder and attempting to reassure Azusa, his action had earned himself a glare from the Genin. She did not like being read so easily; especially when it concerned her insecurities. And it seemed Kyuji was being stupidly observant, to her annoyance; the Genin took a moment to adjust her hair, and more importantly steady her pulse. "Don't...do that. I am not nervous at all or anything. I'm not a child that needs to be comforted or anything." Azusa muttered, turning her gaze away.

...And ruffling her hair wasn't going to make things better, either. "...If you dump all your work on me, I'll be taking your job that much sooner, sensei. Enjoy being the best while it lasts; I'll be comfy in your spot soon enough. Maybe even Yanji and Kyushii will look up to me instead of you." The kitsune stuck her tongue out mockingly.

"....I would, but..." Azusa began; she was eager to learn, and did believe that sharing knowledge would help both parties grow, but..."...It is not a skill I can teach. Only the Aikayume main branch can perform it, since it uses our blood to heal. Even if the Byakko blood has special properties, there's no telling what the effects would be if you used it..." Indeed, it could be entirely different; If Kyuji tapped into the power of his unnatural blood, he could very well poison someone. Or give them some disease...you get the point. Azusa was wary enough to practice sanctioned Medical techniques on someone, let alone secret ones. If Kyuji really wanted to tap into his clan, the Foxspirit Priestess definitely could assist in coming up with some kind of ritual or seal; but she was not liable for any side-effects!

Fortunately, Azusa was more calmed down at this point; but eitherway; "H-huh? Kyuji, whats wrong? Are you okay? I mean-...um...Let go." she was not prepared for the Byakko's embrace at all. Let alone knew how to react. Kyuji was pretty strange in the first place, and she did like being held in such high regards. But still."...Of course I will become a medic that is amazing. But I-I thought I said you didn't have to try to reassure me. I'm not a kid. It...doesn't make me happy at all, really..."...But she still couldn't control the signs that revealed her true thoughts like the blushing that turned her face nearly as red as her hair used to be as a kid, or the uncomfortable, but happy thumping of her kitsune tail against the wall behind her. Wag wag wag.

...For a moment, at least. She reached up to puncg kyujis ears until he let go, But soon her own ears twitched the moment she heard the door make a sound, and she reflexively became hyperaware of how the situation could look to an outsider. Left with no other choice, she squeezed her water bottle and spilled the rest of the contents towards Kyuji as she pushed herself away.

...It was on reflex, don't blame her it.

Once her personal space was her own again, she gave a brief cough to compose herself again before gazing over at the woman that boldly made her way into the room. "....*ahem* Who...who is this? I thought I was your only medical apprentice? Or does she work here? Or is she a patient to practice on? It...wasn't what it looked like. "

(welcome! I won't be able to post again until after the weekend)

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he was hugging the foxfire priestess, the door of the room would open alerting both people inside that someone was coming. This prompted Azusa to squeeze her water bottle and spill the remaining liquid all over her mentor which would've prompted him to hiss due to his hatred towards water aside from his bubble baths and rain. If the water was not planned, he did not like it, typical cat-like reactions. Anyways, the individual that entered quickly and quietly shut the door behind her and apologized for barging into his office. At least she was respectful towards them which prompted a quick and easy response from him of the following: "It is alright, Miss. But, may I ask what is going on? Are you being followed by someone and do you need help?"

The descendant of Byakko then walked over to his desk and pulled out a chair for both of the ladies and told them to take a seat. He would go and sit in his own chair then and offer them both a lollipop that he had been keeping in his desk. The lollipops would be a variety of colors and flavors and spread all over his desk for them to pick which one they wanted. He decided on a cherry one himself and responded to his assistant after trying to calm the situation down between everyone in the room: "Relax, Azusa. She is not a medical assistant of mine nor is she a medic. I have never seen this lady before in my life." He then extended his hand to the new girl in the room and politely and respectful introduced himself. "Ma'am, my name is Byakko Kyuji and I am the head of the Medical Council of the village. I also run the medical branch and the academy in our village. May I ask what is your name?" It was better to have introductions under the way quickly than wait in-case something were to happen. Knowing the individuals roleplaying these characters, we all know that something us going to happen on the side of being bad.

He would bring his hand back after the woman either shook or denied his hand. He also was reflecting back on his actions with Azusa and it seemed very unprofessional now that he thought about it. But, he wanted to reassure her that she was going to do okay in the branch. What he was not expecting was hearing a loud noise being emitted from her tiny body in the form of her tail, which he had saw, wagging. She could deny that she liked the attention and affection from Kyuji, but he knew better. He had more experience with the medical arts and the body, he could tell when someone's body was not agreeing with their words and it was obvious that hers was not. She would have to work on that unless she wanted to continue to be giving easy language to him. He was however disappointed that he couldn't learn her clan's secret technique, but it was a reasonable limitation considering as she stated his blood could do something entirely different than hers which could hurt the patient or him.

[OOC: I am using the "darker" theme so please be aware. Also, I am sure this is going to get more intense lol.]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyuji hissed from water; Azusa made a mental note in her mind to remember this. This was very important information! should sensei ever misbehave, at least to Azusa's eyes, throw some water on him. It was worth learning a water jutsu or two...

...But trivial things aside; Azusa eyed the purple haired woman with suspicion after Kyuji told her she wasn't an assistant, or even a medic in general. She did take a lollipop when offered, but retreated into her corner rather than take the seat Kyuji offered her. "...So this is how you do things, Sensei? Someone intrudes into your office and you give them candy? I see..." The Priestess of foxes spoke disapprovingly as she chomped on her grape lollipop with a very audible 'Crack' as she bit into it mercilessly. Not only had she ruined the praise Azusa was receiving; but Kyuji was even being kind to this lady after she barged into his office!

Her gaze shifted over to the purple woman; "As for you...'Need to do for the moment'? This is a hospital. There could have been an exam, or even a surgery in progress! It is incredibly rude to their privacy at best, and dangerous to health at worst; how can you be so insensitive to those who are hurt fighting for the village? Sensei might give you a free pass for having a pretty face, but I, Aikayume Azusa, will not tolerate any disrespect towards the hospital, its staff, or its patients." ...She vented. In truth, she hadn't meant to say that much, and only meant to shoo the woman away so her sensei could continue to shower her with praise, but once she started....well, Azusa had trouble controlling herself.

Kyuji wasn't spared either; "...Lady Yanshi would be disappointed. Hmph. Aren't you supposed to be teaching me Medical stuffs instead of trying to set up some flirting?" The Genin pouted with her arm crossed, her kitsune ears twitching occasionally in her irritation.

(MFT)

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, it would appear this intruder into his office was going to be playing the quiet card after she so quickly barged in trying to hide from some alleged person whom she never named. It was quite peculiar to say the very least and honestly somewhat disrespectful that she decided to barge in without even introducing herself nor fully explain why she was here. But, he just shrugged as people were strange creatures to say the least that did many things that never made sense to one another; he was letting the woman slide momentarily as she wasn't entirely interfering with anyone since his assistant and him were merely conversing.

But, it would appear his generous, kindhearted nature was going to actually play against him as his assistant, Azusa, was not too pleased about the whole situation that had developed thus far today between them. She questioned Kyuji's actions of offering lollipops to them all to ease the tension in the room and then she even pouted at him as she stated his wife would be disappointed in him since he was suppose to be doing medical things instead of flirting....but he wasn't. Either case, his eyes closed and his eyebrows twitched slightly in frustration as the firefox priestess had also went after the women. He wouldn't say anything as his eyes opened, but he would walk over to the door unlocking it and looking at Azusa with a slight hint of disappointment on his face as he said coldly: "Please go outside, Azusa. We will begin your training and your doctoring in a moment." He would then turn to the woman in the room and continue again also being cold to her: "You need to leave my office whenever the threat to you is gone, but until then, I will be having you watched to ensure nothing is tampered with while I am gone..." He would then turn his back to the woman closing the door and barking out for two medics to watch this purple-haired woman.

He would then turn to his assistant, sighing heavily as he told her to follow him. If she chose to follow him, he would take her towards the entrance and then take a right to go down a long corridor with patient rooms on either side of the room. But, they would not stop there as they would take another turn and head down into what seemed like a nurses' station and into a conference room that was unoccupied. He would tell her to enter first before closing the door behind them and sighing again heavily at her. He was sighing slightly for her trying to embarrass him in front of that other lady, but also for how she had lashed out at him and that woman. It was crazy how this girl acted, but she was still young and naive...she had time to grow up and she would be just fine.

He would cross his arms as he began to speak to her in a less cold look and tone: "Have you calmed yourself down yet? Your lashing out was uncalled for and very unprofessional especially for someone who claims she is the priestess of the Aikayume Clan! You need training from me but you might want to seek out Lady Yanshi so she can help you train yourself to be more like her since I saw the gleam in your eyes when you first met her....you looked up to her on how she acted and talked before she tried to put an ice spear through your chest that I fortunately protected you from." He would pause momentarily to gather his thoughts before he continued. When he continued he said the following: "Am I embarrassed on how you acted? Yes and no, because you were correct in many ways on why she shouldn't have barged in, but you were very disrespectful and unprofessional. Am I disappointed in how you acted? Yes especially towards me....but it's over and done with...."

He would then walk over to a whiteboard in the room to pick up a marker to play with it as he was trying to calm himself down as well since he was somewhat chewing her ass out for the situation. He was also in the wrong as he could've reacted to the intrusion differently. Another heavy sigh and he would sit down in one of the many chairs in the room with the marker as he began to speak again: "I will apologize for barking at you, but you were my student in class and the exam that I had high hopes for. Please do not disappoint me again as I need someone to be my second-in-command in this Hospital as the toll of running this Hospital, my clan's Infirmary, and the Academy is taking a heavy tax on my health and well-being. Again, I am sorry...are you ready to begin? If so, please take a seat so I can begin to teach you and you can absorb my knowledge like a sponge."

Hopefully, these two could make up with one another before too much time passed in her training or it was going to be a long road for both of them. For their sake, he hoped she would accept his apology and she would also apologize for how she acted. It was better to forgive one another and admit that one was in the wrong then to lie to one's self.

OOC:
Daiki, you can leave when you want.
Azusa, this will now turn to a tutoring topic that will reward you and I both in the end if it is approved.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This did not go as Azusa planned. How could it, when she acted entirely on instinct without any plan whatsoever? Regardless, she was shocked to find that Kyuji-sensei saw fit to banish her from the room due to her outburst. "What? Why?! I didn't do anything wrong! You can't really be siding with her!" Azusa contested in irritation. But her resistance came to a quick stop when she saw the look in Kyuji's eyes. It was a look she was unfamiliar with; her mother always gazed at her adoration, her sister with admiration, and those in her clan with reverence. At most, she had dealt with indifference of those she was also indifferent towards...but the spoiled priestess was pretty much never looked at with disappointment. The last time was perhaps with Kyuji's wife...

And it hurt; she felt betrayed. (Don't look at me like that...) ....This wasn't what she had wanted at all. Not from her sensei who always showered her with praise. Azusa gave one final glance of scorn towards Michiko, her eyes showing that she was blaming her for what had happened. "...Fine. It was stuffy in here anyways."...She passed by, trying her best to ignore Kyuji on the way out.

Once outside the room, Azusa clenched her hands tightly in frustration, primarily directed at herself. It continued as she followed Kyuji silently through the building, trying her earnest to pierce holes through his back with her gaze. "...." Azusa didn't understand what caused her to lose her temper so quickly; she knew she may have slightly overreacted alittle, and had no reason to be so hostile towards the other woman. And yet, she was desperately trying to find some way on blaming Kyuji in her mind. Yet, apologizing was far, far out of the question for her to even consider...

She sat in a chair, and prepared for the lecture Kyuji was about to give; instead of arguing, she settled for simply muttering quietly as he spoke with phrases such as; "I am calm...", "...Lady Yanshi would have agreed...", "Don't yell at me...",
"...Stupid..." ...And so on. But aside from her irrelevant phrases of denial that she was obligated to say, being the moody teen she was, she didn't mean to argue; she'd even take back her actions if she could. But she couldn't and thus had to endure the shame she felt that burned her face into a rosy hue.

...Kyuji was probably the one person she wouldn't argue with and would actually listen to. While she'd put up walls and don false personas around others, having grown accustomed to his presence, she lowered those defenses around him. And thus, his words actually stung rather than provoked a counterattack from her. Especially since she knew he was correct.

"...It's...I mean it is....fine. Just don't...do not look at me like that again? I mean I do not really care; only weak people let looks get to them, r-right?...But..." It was hard for Azusa to find words, and she was unsure how to react to Kyuji; apologizing like he was while also saying he was disappointed, especially while asking for her help was completely unfair. She didn't want to provoke him, and wanted to put things behind them...but apologies did not come to Azusa as easily as they came to Kyuji. "....I was alittle annoyed by that lady. I mean we were not doing anything important; but still. I might have gone overboard. Alittle. Soo...." She fidgeted, toying with the ribbon on her head as a distraction.

"....I did not want to upset you. So I will focus more on whatever you teach me, okay? I did not know you were stressed with your work. I...do not want to be someone you cannot trust. If I can help, then that is what I want to do..." That was probably the most of an apology Kyuji would get from her without prying it out. She really worked hard for that, too.

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This day was certainly not beginning on the right foot for either medics in the situation as a mere outsider had turned a trainee and her sensei in complete opposite directions on how the situation should've been handled and how they reacted. As the descendant of Byakko had stated before, the actions from his trainee were not necessary but his chewing of her ass was also unprofessional and uncalled for. Neither student nor teacher had been acting completely mature about it and it appeared they were both red in the face because of the incident. Fortunately, the demigod had apologized to his trainee and he had gotten an indirect apology back from her thus they both made up. His mighty foxfire trainee had even stated that she was slightly annoyed and might had gone overboard, which merely received a nod from Kyuji. At least she was trying to be an adult about the situation after mumbling to herself when he was "yelling" at her!

He couldn't blame her for having a difficult time trying to even force an indirect apology considering she was the priestess of the Aikayume Clan and was highly valued and viewed in that position. She probably wasn't use to being treated the way that Kyuji had acted towards her especially his glare that pretty much told her to shut up and get out of the room or there would be Hell to pay. But, their little disagreement was over and done with and it was time to move on. At least she seemed sincere when she said she wanted to help him and didn't know that he was so stressed out sooo much. Of course, why would she considering Kyuji usually kept to himself about his work as nobody truly cared about it and it could be seen as mere bitching. Yet, he felt like she would actually care if he told her as she wanted to learn from him so much about the medical arts and a little personal venting wouldn't be bad, right? Right!

In either case, that was enough fighting for the day for the descendant of Byakko. He didn't need anymore from Lady Yanshi, his kids, his students, his staff and especially Azusa. It was time to begin the training for Azusa and there was no time to waste since so much had been wasted already. The mere half-god would turn around in his chair to grab a marker that matched the color of her beautiful teal eyes and would roll it over to her. He would then rise from his seat and begin to draw diagrams on the whiteboard behind him of the human body. There was a generic skeleton display of the body and he labeled the various bones of the body before proceeding to draw the organs of the body and labeling the various parts associated with them like the four chambers of the heart and the different parts of the brain. In all honesty, he was probably going a little overboard with the drawings but he was running low on medical shinobi and the newer ones that were coming from the academy with no medical experience needed to learn as much about the body as they could. It would only benefit them and the village in the long run.

Once he was finished his sketches, he would turn to Azusa with shockingly a smile on his face and he proceeded to address her in also surprisingly a calm and friendly tone. It appeared he wasn't being a cold heartless jerk anymore after getting his point across. "I accept your apology, Azusa-chan and let's focus on the teachings so we can make you the best medical kunoichi in the Hidden Sand Village! So let's begin...you were given a marker because I prefer teaching people hands-on versus lecturing them about knowledge. You should know that from the academy class when we had a little spar....even if I got a little carried away with poor Riyota haha!" He would have to stop because he had let a good laugh build up as he was finishing that statement; that poor Riyota kid had gotten so badly hurt in that class and he was merely trying to stand up for his fellow students and protect them. He definitely was a fighter and Kyuji respected him for that, but he had all but vanished since the class.

Anyways after the laughter stopped, he would begin again: "So in other words, I am going to have to ask you to move over here so I can visually teach you by showing you as we go on. As you can see, I like to use visual representations so that you will remember the knowledge even though I know you are a smart cookie. More-or-less, you are going to be eventually standing beside me and showing to me that you understand all this knowledge by tying it all together. If we have time afterwards, I will teach you the basic medical techniques and then when you are a full-fledged medic, I will teach you the advanced techniques that I know. But, I do want you to know that I do not teach everything there is to know about the medical arts as the field is continually changing and people are coming up with no innovations. If I wasn't so busy running this hospital, my clan's infirmary and the academy, I would be creating new innovations to advance our field. But alas, I am busy and sadly have no time...the only reason I have time to teach you today is because it is so early in the day and most of the patients are sleeping still. The other ones that are awake have medics taking care of them and the ones who have nobody watching them are locked away in a special location in this hospital where they won't ever see the sunlight again because they are a threat to themselves and our village."

He would then take a pause to allow Azusa to respond to him. She was definitely going to have a quite intriguing and rewarding learning time if she chose to listen and try to soak this all in. It was all up to her to how much she learned that would be of use later in her life as a medical shinobi and potentially the Sennin!

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azusa picked up the marker rolled over to her once Kyuji began drawing a diagram of a body. He started by labelling it with important pieces, things Azusa already knew; so naturally her attention began to turn towards the idea that maybe, if she was gentle enough, she might just be able to use the marker to draw on the back of his coat without him noticing...But just when she thought he would stop with his labeling, Kyuji would continue labeling more....and more.....and more. Really, he was fitting an insane amount of labels into the diagram he was given, eventually getting to more and more obscure parts of the body that surpassed her current knowledge. Never one to decline a challenge, the fox's eyes narrowed in an attempt to digest as much information as possible. It demanded her attention, so the back of his attire was spared for now.

...The expression actually kinda looked like she was glaring harshly, so when Kyuji turned around thats what he'd be greeted with, when in fact she was focusing on the board behind him. The poor guy couldn't catch a break that easily, right? Anyways, her apology was accepted...and she wasn't going to try to contest that or say something like she never apologized and what not. "R-right..." Azusa popped open the top of the marker; "Yeah. Nobody likes lectures; it is far more easy to do something than to hear about it." Azusa agreed. That was definitely something that made Azusa latch on to Kyuji over other instructors she may have had; his methods. That being said, her expression changed as Kyuji continued; to one of bitterness that masked loneliness. "No, your methods were clear. Anyone who would be unable to pass your lessons would not last long outside the village...It weeds out the weak." She disliked reflecting on the past, as there was a bunch of crappy parts of being a student...but really there were fun times too. Mao, Suru, Kagari, Riyota...After becoming Genin, she found herself no longer with the peers she had as a student. Perhaps they were doing their own thing; perhaps they had fallen out and decided shinobi-ism was not for them. Eitherway, for someone who enjoyed competition as much as Azusa, it was troubling to no longer have that. Of course, she didn't intend to become a shinobi to make friends, but....Well, it was still kinda lonely to her. She wasn't going to admit to missing any of them, but, well...if any returned she definitely would not object to having a friend her age.

But back to the matter at hand; working was the best way to throw off the melancholy that had crept up into her, so she practically jumped up when he said he had something for her to do; "Right. I can see on the diagrams how you label organs and how they are interconnected with each other. You should do diagrams in the books; you could easily fit three pages or so worth of pictures into one..." Azusa spoke as she hovered her marker over the diagram, showing Kyuji she understood and was soaking up the information he displayed while laying out his plans. "It is much easier for someone to be injured than it is for them to be healed; it makes sense that medics are overworked and can barely keep up with their workload. So the sooner I can learn Medical techniques the sooner I can help you with your work, and you can move onto better things...Or make way for me to move on to them." Azusa spoke, stopping for a moment as she thought over the last portion of what he said.

Surprisingly, Azusa looked as if she was holding herself back or not saying something she wanted to; but this rare occurrence was only temporary, and she eventually said what was on her mind; "That last group you mentioned...The ones locked away without supervision. May I...practice with them? You said they are a threat to themselves and others, so if by chance, I messed up...and did something wrong...it would not really affect anyone. I mean, not that I would mess up or anything —I am pretty sure I can handle anything you would teach— I would just be more comfortable using jutsu on those that do not matter to the village." Despite what she said being cold, Azusa's eyes shown seriousness; she clearly had reservations against using new jutsu on others, but also had clear lines between who she was willing to value or not.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After giving his long thought-out explanation on how he preferred to teach people and how his life was so busy or he else he would've helped create new innovations in the branch, it appeared he had created a sense of understanding from his foxfire priestess. She was definitely passionate about everything that she did and it was good to see that her sense of "snobbishness" had returned in her comments after she had been acting like a child mere moments earlier in his office. However, it did appear that he had hit a bad nerve in her body as he saw her facial expression change to one of bitterness as he mentioned his methods to her. It was possible, but highly unlikely, that she was bitter about her former students going off into different paths from her. If she was concerned about them, she had every right to be as many of the former students, that took the class with her or the exam, had either vanished from the village or they had gone into hiding from the public eye. It was unfortunate to see so many bright minds just vanishing that Kyuji had taught, but that was life sometimes. Life is a bitch as the saying goes.

Anyways back to the story on hand and not the sad backstory that all characters have. When he was finished speaking, his apprentice "complimented" him on his drawings by taking a little stab at him about putting them into a book as he could fit all of them on maybe three pages. She also noted to him how the organs are interconnected and how it was easier for one to be injured than to be healed. He didn't completely agree with the statement, but he shrugged it off as she continued mentioning that it made sense for the medics to be overworked and being unable to keep up with their workload. Our next comment made him smile and also chuckle as she seemed very adamant about learning the medical techniques to try to assist him as she stated and so he could move onto better things or move over so she could. She was definitely making the situation from earlier not affect her personality as she was still being a teasing, but caring apprentice to her dear sensei who was getting up there in age. I mean, he is thirty something after all which is old to teenagers.

The cheerful expressions and sounds being emitted from him however would change quickly as she continued bringing up the unsupervised, highly secured individuals. He could see in her eyes as she spoke that she was being serious, but the way that she asked and explained why she wanted to operate on them was cold. Even colder than ice! It was true that they were not going to be released anytime soon if their conditionals didn't approve, which they never did, so she could if she wanted. But, the fatherly side of Kyuji was kicking in as there was a reason that they were locked away from everyone else. They weren't cannibals, but they were unpredictable creatures that could strike you if you entered and tear a body apart. If they saw a teenage girl, they could try to team up on her to trap her and have their way with her. There were so many issues with going into that area with the potential threat level and Azusa would probably tell from Kyuji's body language that he wasn't exactly sure about what to say to her especially when his eyes were closed, his one hand was up at his forehead and the other was sitting on her shoulder if she was still standing up. Was he confident that it would help her learn and make her a better medic? Yes. Could the same be true for the other people in the Hospital whose lives apparently mattered more than the ones locked away? Yes. Was Kyuji going to give her a definitive answer to her question. No, he was going to do what he would do for his children and that was give his side and let them do as they wanted.

"So...you want to go...into that secured location...with THOSE people? You do understand why they are locked in there, correct? They aren't friendly individuals....they are the ones who we couldn't save. Some of them have mental disorders, others have medical phenomenons that we cannot diagnose...they have been locked away with no outsiders for years. Well...aside from the lucky ones who get to go there and slide them food and water down a shoot. I...as your superior would prefer you not go there at all. But, I know that you will do what you want to do regardless. I ask that if you go down there to please grab another medic that is currently stronger than you...like me. I would prefer to not hear that you got murdered down there by them as there are some patients that would, well, do things to you that you and I cannot even imagine. The last time someone actually went into the area, they never made it out....their body had trauma to it and their clothing was ripped everywhere. The ANBU said that that they couldn't do anything about it unless we found the culprits that did it so those murderers and potential sexual predators are still down there. It isn't the first time someone got harmed going down there...and won't be the last if people continue to be fools about it without going in a group. My best advice I can give is do your best to stay out of the ANBU'S Asylum and out of our secure area. Either of those places are swarming with crazy, sick human beings that need help but sadly cannot get the proper treatment. If I was more confident in my marksmanship, I would go down there and use the mighty power of Byakko to clean the trash up. But, anyways, I apologize for rambling, but my answer is you do what you want to do, but be smart if you choose to go down there. It is just like the rest of the Hospital so it is an open area, but there are little to no machines down there and we tried to eliminate as many items that could be used to harm another patient as possible. However, we still do get people being strangled to death down there." This was all said with a seriousness in his voice as he kept his eyes closed, but it was obvious that it was somewhat difficult for him to talk about that area. Maybe, it was because he lost a loved one down there or a close friend. Or, maybe it was merely because those people down there were crazy and he had no idea what they were going to do. It was a surprise that those sick people didn't try to break out of the area considering they heavily outnumbered the medics that were always on duty. Either way, it didn't really matter.

His eyes would continue to be closed as he continued in his serious tone: "Do you understand all the diagrams that I have on the board? If I was to quiz you next time we meet, would you be able to remember all of this? I do expect you to take time during your busy priestess day and study the books that are in my office. They covered everything that I drew thus far today and we will get to teaching you the medical techniques in a little. Just give me some time to think about how I want to teach you it and also to calm myself down about that crazy, asylum-like place we have." He would then move from his position and take a seat close to the whiteboard and then finally take a deep breathe. He would continue these deep breathing exercises for a few moments to calm himself and also to give Azusa time to respond.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azusa's eyes squinted as she tried to deduce what was being contemplated in Kyuji's mind. For one, it seemed to be something that was difficult, thus why he didn't just give her a simple answer quickly.

Was he considering a legitimate threat? Azusa knew that Kyuji was annoyingly strong, so if something was enough to make him have doubt, she should take it as a genuine concern...

...Or was he just being annoyingly protective of her? Or worse, did Kyuji underestimate her and think it was beyond something she was able to handle? As soon as this thought popped into her head as a possibility, her scowl returned.

Fortunately, Kyuji happened to be ready to explain his thought process and reasoning behind why he disproved of her idea to visit the depths of the asylum. "Hah! Just who do you think I am? I am not like any other half-assed Genin. I find it disgraceful that anyone calling themselves a shinobi would even have trouble with a group of outcasts that cannot even take care of themselves in the firstplace." Azusa turned from the whiteboard and returned to her seat, blowing off the threat her superior attempted to explain to her. That being said, she could tell it seemed to be a sensitive subject for the Medic; so she decided not to push her luck with him further. For now.

"...Uggh....Quizzes. I didn't expect quizzes to still be needed after being a student..." *Thunk* She used her forehead to test the durability of the table in front of her. She was no fan of quizzes and homework, but despite her personality didn't disregard them completely. No, if a task was put in front of her, Azusa would do it...begrudgingly, and a with a side of sass. "Yeah, yeah, I will be ready. I will fit it into my 'busy priestess day'. I mean, it is not like I became a shinobi to leave the Aikayume Shrine in the first place..." So she could study the less interesting parts of being a shinobi while staying at her shrine! The worst of both worlds!

After a bit of playful pouting, she turned her head to look at Kyuji without actually lifting her head off from the table. "....But back to what we talking about before. Even if they are hidden away like eyesores, they are still part of this hospital, yes? And thus patients needing attention. So if I can show you that I can help even cases that have been deemed 'hopeless', then that should show you just how much I can handle. Besides, it sounds like they are just as much as a risk to each other as they are to themselves and others; one of them is bound to need some kind of medical attention." The Priestess declared; afterall, if she could handle the worst the hospital had to offer, then she should have no trouble with routine check ups. Actually, most things would be considered cakewalk in comparison.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would appear that his little apprentice had grown up quite a lot since coming into the medical branch from the mere child that she had been when they first met. She was still giving off her typical stubbornness and lack of understanding about the situations that were at her hands. But soon, she would completely understand the career path she picked and the dark and disturbing side of it unfortunately. Sure, she probably had seen death and sickness before in her family and friends, but it was a completely different story when people were relying on you and losing them right at your fingertips to the sweet embrace of death. Even with years of experience, it was still a terrible experience every time especially when you were to blame for your parents' own deaths because you were too weak as a medic when they needed you most. Then, there was the fact that she wanted to go to that terribly dark place with those patients that were far gone from actual reality and risk her own life and well-being to try to help them...she was simply a fool for thinking that she would be able to save them aside from putting a bullet through their skulls and ending their misery quickly. But, there was still a side in Kyuji that thought that they could actually be saved, but he was probably merely a fool as well since he had seen them when he had to go down there when he was a mere medic. It was definitely not a sight that someone wanted to see with bodies decomposing, the living eating the dead, and human waste laying everywhere. The last medic that Kyuji could recall going down there had been met with a terrible fate as the patients were more like inmates and thus they had been forming little pacts with one another. If Azusa only knew all this, she would probably reconsider her life choices and cocky, sassy and sarcastic nature towards him about the area.

Obviously, he had heard all her comments as he always did since she was sooooo loud and vocal about her opinion. He even saw her head hit in the desk which made him chuckle to himself as a smile cracked his deranged face. He had to remember that she was still merely a child and still thought like one; so innocent and confident in herself, it was admirable to say the least and cute, but she needed to learn reality quickly and she would soon enough if she stayed in this hospital; one way or another. He was able to take the sass from her about her qualifications and even about her possible examination and studying the material. But as soon as she brought back up the "hopeless" again, his facial expressions turned to a worried look again as she tried to explain her reasoning and positive outlook on these lost souls. Again, it was admirable and he had to respect her for being so positive, but she was still too naive and wasn't prepared for an area like that. She was merely here for her first medical lessons so why did she want to step into such a high stressed environment and risk her life so soon?

This whole conversation shouldn't be happening, but he would entertain it for now if it would simply keep her pleased. But, the response that she would get in response to her thoughts would probably not be what she wanted to hear, but she needed to hear this for her own sake. He did care for her after all. "Listen....I will take your lack of respect towards me regarding these hopeless creatures with little to no remorse. If you knew the Hell that I saw when I went down there, you would understand. You are not ready to go down there yet. I prefer you learn more from me first before going down there and only go with me. See, you think they are mere patients but they would love to get their hands on a girl like you and tear you apart mentally, emotionally, and physically. THERE ARE PEOPLE LITERALLY EATING ONE ANOTHER DOWN THERE AND OTHERS WHO CONTINUALLY TRY TO BREAK DOWN THE WALLS...dear Byakko..." His eyes would shut at this point as he grabbed himself and his whole body could be seen shaking to the priestess. She probably didn't know what was exactly going on but his mind was going through flashbacks of the times he was down there and the bloody, disgusting scene left for him to try to clean up before they awoke and tried to eat him alive. He had managed to remove some of the corpses from the room before he was spotted those dreadful times, but there was just more death and decaying occurring. It didn't help that some of the patients were trying to satisfy their sexual and normal appetites with the corpses and dying souls, but that is what happens when mentally disturbed people are left alone to do their thing. During these flashbacks, he would not be saying much that was audible, but when she could these were some of the things said: "Dear God"...."Oh my Byakko, what the Hell...."......"stop just fucking stop...."...."oh shit...."....."what the Hell happened here...."...."What has been going on here...."

[MFT: 889 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
...Yeah, Azusa came to the conclusion that she wouldn't be persuading the medic to allow her to enter their forsaken area so easily. She was not a kid, but also not quite an adult; Azusa was torn between how to react. She didn't exactly want to come off as pouting or whining to Kyuuji just because she didn't get her way (Okay, fine, she -wanted- to, but wouldn't allow herself too. See? She does have self-control!) What she didn't realize, was the extent of what her constant pushing had on her sensei; the sudden increase in tone of his voice caused her ears to flinch and lower themselves closer to her head as she quickly straightened herself up from the table.

(What has got him so worked up? They're just cripples and terminally ill people...who eat eachother...) How could she have guessed what Kyuuji saw? In her mind, they may have seemed disgusting...but not exactly dangerous. So her confusion when she noticed Kyuuji's reaction should have been expected; Was Kyuuji shaking? The vixen's eyes narrowed as she dug into her memories in an attempt to recall when, if at all, Kyuuji had ever shown any weakness in front of her. The answer was simple; never.

In most situations, Azusa would have been delighted to find a weakness she could poke at. Especially for Kyuuji, who up to now, never had shown much of a frail side. But exactly because of that, Azusa felt guilty that she had gone to far. To taunt him over this would have been tasteless. "H-hey...Sensei...I did not mean..." She was surprised, and didn't exactly know what he was going through, nor how to respond. It irritated her, really; so she stopped speaking and raised a hand to her forehead as she chose her next actions with more consideration.

She coughed once to help steady herself, before calling out in a strong voice; "Enough." She spoke, quite loudly as she stood up from the table, intentionally slamming her hands on the table as she pushed herself up from it. All to get Kyuuji's attention, naturally. "I realized that I wouldn't want to go somewhere so unsanitary my first day here anyways; it would be disrespectful of me to stain Aikayume robes with the blood and shit of people content with rolling in their own filth. So I will not press it further." She conceded. Coincidentally, she didn't plan on bringing it up again until she felt Kyuuji would have been more confident in her. Why he doubted her, she did not know; but his reaction had told her all she needed to know.

She walked from the table slowly, her eyes glued to the Byakko, studying his reaction. Between her loud noises and giving up on the forsaken, she was hoping to get Kyuuji's mind off what was troubling him, mostly due to being responsible for it. So to make sure, cats loved to play with fluffy things, right? Azusa walked around to his side, swaying her golden-blonde tail into his field of vision while at the same time bringing out her paper fan from her sleeve again, coincidentally to block view of her face below her eyes. Definitely not to cover her blushing or anything she definitively wasn't doing, of course. "Hey, hey, sensei! There's a saying among the Aikayume. That if the Priestess allows you to stroke each of her tails, your wish may come true. Unlike my mother, I do not have nine tails yet...but if you ask me kindly, I will let you see if a weak wish will work....o-or something. O-only because I'm curious if it is just a stupid myth, r-really..." She offered; the actual myth she heard was abit different, involving a slight case of bewitchment, but she felt her version was funner for the situation.

To think that this could have been more easily solved if she had not run out of her water bottle from earlier; she was sure a quick splash likely would've fixed Kyuuji quite easily.

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, this day certainly was going to be one that the priestess of the Aikayume Clan could write in her diary about. Not only had she learned about the human body through diagrams masterfully done by her sensei, but she also had triggered bad memories of his time down in the chamber of the "Hopeless." The poor man however was having a terrible time of it as his body was still shaking and he had slumped over in his chair. His heart rate had also began to rapidly increase, he was sweating profusely, and he was very close to losing his stomach as the flashbacks continued. So much blood, so much death, so much screaming and cracking of limbs as people were being murdered in cold blood for people to satisfy their thirst for blood and human flesh. Nobody ever truly would understand the Hellish scene that the dearest descendant of Byakko witnessed numerous times unless they themselves were to go down there to "play" with those creatures. But, hopefully nobody would ever have to go down there without a senior medic aiding them like Kyuji, his wife, or even people like Kimi or Yume.

Now, a normal person would've probably left him alone to get over his traumatic flashbacks, but we are talking about Azusa---does anyone think she would actually just left him go? The obvious answer was no, of course, but she took her good old time to get the situation back under control. But, she did get the situation back into order as she slammed her hands on the table snapping Kyuji's attention back to her. She would even then give a little speech about not wanting to go there anymore today and that it would be disrespectful to stain her clan's robes in the feces and blood that reeked and was smeared everywhere down there. Normally, this would've resolved any misunderstandings between the two of them, but due to the circumstances surrounding his mind, he wasn't still one hundred percent there. But, he was there enough to keep his feline-gaze on the girl and particularly her tail as she went around to his side of the table. That tail was swaying the whole time and it was so big and fluffy-looking...this tail, which he somewhat forgot about, distracted his mind enough from that nightmarish Hellhole and he wanted to touch it! He must touch it to see if the fluffiness matched up to his own ears!

But before he could do that, the shrine priestess had brought out her fan to cover the lower part of face as she mentioned some myth from her clan about touching their tails and having wishes come true. Now usually this would be something that Kyuji would laugh about, but he could hear her stuttering and could tell that she was embarrassed behind that fan. In all honesty, he was a little red in the face as he heard her mentioning touching the tail to see if the myth was possibly true. "Wait...she wants me to touch her...her...tail?! I actually get what I want...but I should...yeah...I should let her do that." he thought to himself as he took a gulp and smiled awkwardly at her as this whole situation and day kept getting more and more awkward. But at least they were being friendly and could have a friendship outside of business, it was actually nice to have an apprentice after all after the horrendous life he had endured already.

He would lean towards with the same reddish face on display as he awkwardly rubbed his head and began to respond: "Well...um...I will gladly stroke your tail...but um..." He would pause momentarily as he would face-palm himself as a laugh came out of his lips which was as awkward as this whole scene to anyone from the outside world. He was being so weird and probably creepy and he was embarrassed at himself, but he wanted to touch that tail but an exchange was in order. So, the next bit that came out of his mouth was quick and straight to the point. "Baka, that's what I am. May I pretty please touch, erm, stroke your tail to see if it can grant a wish of mine? In exchange, I will let you touch my ears which are super soft! I am sure that tail is fluffy and soft."

He would then put his head in his hands and close his eyes again momentarily. He had to calm himself down through this all so he took a deep breath or two; his gaze would then return to her with a smile, but that reddish hue on his face was still there. Was he really that embarrassed? Probably, he was a demigod, but he still was part human and still got the feels. He did however muster up enough to say one last thing: "Oh, Azusa. We do need to finish your training after this by the way. I think we will finish with teaching you some of the basic medical techniques and then letting you test them out on a few patients that have minor injuries. But remember, medical jutsu are not the end all for healing, you and I have a lot to still learn about the body and different treatments. After all, that is if you still want to be my apprentice."

[MFT: 895 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"G-go ahead...Just do not compare your ears to my tail; the Kitsune of the Aikayume clan take pride in the softness of their fur, so it's only naturally that mine is the softest. It's not even a competition." Her pride should be evidence enough that to the Aikayume, caring for their tail and ears was serious business.

Embarrassing as it was initially, kyuuji made it painfully more uncomfortable by taking his time; "Wh-what are you making it a big d-deal for?!? It's nothing special r-really. Stupid sensei..." Unfortunately, Azusa was weak to situations she couldn't really condescend as being beneath her. And considering she was the one who initiated the situation be offering Kyuji to touch her tail, that meant this was one such situation. Her fan couldn't 'mask' her discomfort forever (or at all really; Azusa either was unaware Kyuuji seeing through her, or pretending not to notice).

Blood pressure rising.

The fox couldn't take the embarrassment anymore.

"Aww, geez already. Time's up!" Announcing that the unannounced time limit had expired, she darting past Kyuuji and positioned herself against the wall (coincidently, tail hidden away from him). "T-techniques...Perhaps I'll reconsider after you teach me a few." Azusa said. While learning the ways of a medic was clearly her objective, her secondary target of snapping Kyuuji out of whatever delirious visions she had caused him to remember was also a goal. Which, if his flusteredness was anything to go by, was successful.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back