Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And So Your Future Begins!~ [Private: Requesting Azusa]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would wait, as patiently as he could, to touch that fluffy tail of hers, but he definitely was having trouble containing himself as it was evident from his body language. For some odd reason, he just really wanted to touch her tail since she offered and he would try to get in some good old ear rubs too, if she would've gave him a chance. Unfortunately, he would luck out on the latter part, but he did get permission to touch her tail along with some more of the young shrine priestess's pride towards herself. One thing was for sure, Azusa never missed a beat to get something prideful about herself in nor did she let anyone get away with anything without her commenting on it in some way. This would probably be a blessing and a curse for her as she grew older and began to start to venture towards being a professional, a girlfriend and then wife, and a mother; then again, Kyuji also had some pride for himself but he had been slowly gaining that since joining the village...he wasn't too proud of himself prior to joining the village unfortunately which was respectful since his parents died by his hands because he couldn't save them. Some day, he would prove to them that he had made something of himself for them, even if it killed him in the process.

Luckily for him, the priestess would allow him to touch her tail which made a huge smile appear on his face as he began to touch her. This tail was AMAZING in his hands and his assumptions were right, it was as soft as it was beautiful! He just couldn't get enough of feeling the soft hairs run through his fingers and he never wanted to let her tail go. However, he was oblivious to her discomfort behind her fan or he would've seen her face bright red in embarrassment or maybe it was because she was blushing because she really enjoyed it. So, he would continue to stroke and pet that fluffy tail of hers even after he was called stupid and could hear her stuttering and questioning what the big deal was; he didn't really care about her insulting remark since she had called him other names before mostly under her breath or in her head but regardless it didn't phase him.

But, fun time would come to an abrupt end as she darted past him and hid her tail from his view. It was slightly disappointing as he showed on his face, but maybe he did get a little bit carried away touching it. But! It was so damn fluffy and it made him happy; at least she would have a tool to use if she wanted to get her way or needed to get her sensei's attention hopefully. Regardless, she was here for learning and hands-on experience in the medical arts so they should probably get back to that anyways before his wife started to question where he was as the time was ticking away.

So, he adjusted his clothing and ran a hand through his hair as he looked at her with those golden feline eyes once more. "We should actually teach you something so it doesn't look like I wasted your time today. Now, I will be teaching you the most basic techniques today, but I do expect you to learn the other techniques for your skill level. After some hospital rounds and hard studying, I will be willing to teach you the more advanced medical arts. But for right now, we will stick to the basic ones since you can still improve on your chakra control and the more advanced ones would be taxing on your body much like your clan's medical jutsu."

He would pause momentarily to take a breather and also to think through his thought process before he continued. When he was ready he said: "So let's begin with Mystical Hand and Coagulation. You will be expected to learn the other jutsu of your current level which are System Shock, Skeletal Fortification, Anesthetic Infusion, and System Restoration. They shouldn't be hard for someone as smart and wise as yourself, Azusa, which is why I have the medical books teaching how to do them nearby and you can borrow them. But, please return them in one piece and with little to no wear and tear since I highly value those books until I either find better ones or make my own version since you think I should write a book haha. But anyways, let's officially start the medical technique training!"

An explanation would be given before he began any demonstration. Luckily for her, her tail idea had him in a very good mood so he was quite focused and happy: "First and foremost, medical jutsu typically radiate a green aura around the body part that is being used to heal others, but this green aura may sometimes surround an individual being healed as well like in the more advanced techniques. These techniques all were designed to heal people first and foremost, but you can also use them to harm someone if you would need to or choose to do so. I personally would not try to harm someone with a medical technique, but the world is a funny place with funny people. Also as I said before, I am sure, I prefer to not use these techniques unless they actually are called for. I much rather have our medics trying to heal people with medicine and simple treatments instead of using their chakra to do it as it weakens the patient's body's natural healing process and we most certainly do not want to do that. The Mystical Hand technique is used for healing light wounds like a cut or a bruise and honestly, it really should not be learned since the body can natural heal these issues, but as your sensei and a medic, everyone is expected to know it and so you will be learning it as well. As for Coagulation, this is used to heal blood loss by applying a steady flow of chakra over the wound, layering it to assist the blood and skin in the sealing process. This technique can even heal some of the more serious degrees, though, I wouldn't suggest trying to do so as it is gutsy at best."

And then the time finally came for the demonstration, it wouldn't be the prettiest one but it would get the job done. "I will demonstrate the two techniques now to you and then you can practice quickly on me before we head out and see you treating patients in action. I will start with Coagulation and then do Mystical Hand."

And that is exactly what he would do! He would first take a kunai knife that was attached to him and carefully cut a little of his skin to make a little open on the arm where blood would begin to form and obviously he winced as he did this since it still hurt even as a demigod. But, he would gut it out as his other hand would form a green aura over it and be applied right on top of the wound but with enough space between his hand and arm to see the bleeding quickly subside and his skin to begin to be replaced with other skin cells in his body. He would then cut his other arm open with the knife and his other hand would glow the green aura and be placed over it to show that the Mystical Hand technique and Coagulation technique were somewhat the same as they both closed the wound and fought the bleeding. They obviously were not the best techniques in the medical field, but they would be a start for his dearest apprentice since they also dealt with one of her fears that he assumed which was blood.

Anyways, once the healing process was done, his gaze would turn to her again and he would begin to address her again with a smirk on his face: "See, these techniques are good for minor healing, but your body would naturally heal these issues as well. But they wouldn't heal as quickly as using a medical technique. Anyways, it is your turn to heal me so I am going to use this knife twice more once on each arm and I want you to show me that you know what you are doing and understood what I taught. Are you ready?" If she was ready, he would cut his arms open once more and allow her to do her thing and hopefully she knew what she was doing and could fight the queasiness that she often got when she saw blood. She had been doing better so far with seeing it, but only time would tell the true story!

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pretty much glued to the wall, the young Kitsune woman tried to hide her blushing as she dwelt upon her inner turmoil. On one hand, she took pride in being able to snap Kyuuji out of his delirium with her lustrous golden tail she took great pride in. On the other hand...it was, well, it embarrassed her to try and charm him in such a way. But the real question she dwelt on...

...Did Kyuuji notice? Azusa wasn't sure if he did -she tried very, very hard to hide it afterall-, but...she couldn't fully prevent the wagging of her tail, if if she tried to act disinterested and aloof. It just wasn't going to happen. that was the most embarrassing part!

She definitely wasn't about to acknowledge that if her sensei didn't though. Nope.

So when Kyuuji began to move on to the objective of the day; medical jutsu! She couldn't call herself a medic without them!

"Of course, you are right to realize that I can learn medical jutsu without any trouble. And It goes without saying that I'll be able to learn about medical treatments and medicine. But I've never heard of medical techniques weakening the person receiving it..." Azusa questioned. She saw medical jutsu as a gift certain people had over other, lesser, medical practitioners. To her, it seemed foolish not to make use of one's gifts. Although she called Kyuuji 'sensei' for a reason, and figured he must have had some knowledge for his words, even if she didn't exactly like what she heard.

Azusa watched with a serious expression as Kyuuji demonstrated the two techniques he would be teaching her. If Kyuuji had expected her fear of blood and injury to flare up, he might be suprised to find that she was composed; such a small amount of blood and a little cut in a controlled environment only caused her slight discomfort at most. Though perhaps that was why she was wearing a serious expression that she rarely used...
That being said, she would have been more comfortable with having the technique demonstrated on herself. As priestess of her clan, she was used to offering her own blood. Part of the job. She wouldn't have to worry about possible guilt if she messed up, either...

But it was time. "M-my turn already? I mean...*ahem*...Let me show you I can do it without trouble." The fox said, masking her unease to the best of her ability. In her mind, she went over the process; when she used Genjutsu, she used chakra to influence the target. That had to have been more similar to a medical technique than, say, creating an orb of flame. With that thought in mind, she focused on careful, controlled manipulation of chakra she would apply to the small cut on Kyuuji's arm.

He would feel a soft warmth from her chakra that gradually grew hotter and hotter (her fluffy gold ears slowly lowering in sync with her confidence) until Azusa realized her error and tried to readjust her technique...in which it would cool down. She hadn't used any medical techniques, she needed to experiment to find the right 'settings' for the technique, afterall. Eventually she seemed to latch onto the idea, and the cool green aura slowly halted the spilling of blood.

Or, maybe she just took too long and the cut stopped bleeding on its own...

Eitherway, her second technique, mystical hand, had benefited from her first try and was executed with much more finesse; Azusa's fuzzy ears perked back up when she saw Kyuuji's cut healing much quicker than her first try; "S-s-see?! I mean *ahem*...It is only natural I would have no trouble with something so simple. Simple trick to it." She aloofly declared, trying to mask her excitement. It was a low level technique, but to her, it was a major accomplishment.

Wag. Wag. Wag. Went her lustrous tail.

[MFT]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that she was ready to attempt the medical jutsu which prompted her teacher to cut himself open again allowing his blood to spill outside of his body and begin to slowly trickle from his arm to the ground below him. As his blood slowly dripped, his apprentice would leap into action and begin to heal his one arm but not without having a little bit of learning involved on her own part. See, her clan was well-known for their affinity to fire ninjutsu and she was well known for her trickery using Genjutsu much like her sensei. She mistakenly would assume that all jutsu required the same manipulation of chakra and begin to have her sensei feel a warmth from her. Fortunately, it appeared without even looking at his body language nor how he was reacting, she had realized her mistake and the jutsu cooled down and begin to glow the correct green aura which closed the wound and minimized the bleeding that he sustained. There was still blood on the floor, but this was a part of the learning process and it would be easy enough to clean up later.

Moving along, she would go to his other arm which he had made the wound a little bit more severe to ensure that she would have enough time to patch up both of his arms. Of course, he was monitoring her progress carefully on both arms and a little bit to his surprise, she managed to patch his second arm up relatively quicker than his first. Impressive work had been done and she had learned so quickly the techniques and how to apply them. If he didn't watch out, she would be his boss someday in the branch and she would absolutely love to boss him around since she seemed like the type that enjoyed doing those kinds of things.

Anyways, she had successful completed his two tasks that he had asked her to do with little conflict associated. Sure, she hadn't been perfect but he wasn't expecting perfection from any medics-in-training that came through here over the months and years that had come and would come. But, she was definitely a quick learner and she knew how to handle an opportunity quite well around him. She was more than ready for the next phase of her training today and that was on actual real patients. If she was able to successfully treat a few of them, he would deem her training and his lessons as successful for the day and that she would be one more step closer to being a true medical shinobi.

So that is exactly what they would be doing as he evaluated his arms once more to see the work on her part before looking at her with a smile and saying happily: "You did well, I am very pleased with your work on me and I think you are ready for the last part of your training today. We are going to go to some of the rooms where people are waiting for a doctor to come in and you are going to handle their injuries. I can assure you that the people coming in have minor injuries at best and it is nothing that you can't handle, Azusa-san. So, let's leave this conference room and see you working your healing magic on real patients."

He would then walk over to the door holding it open for his little apprentice and waiting until she decided to leave before heading out himself and walking beside her down the corridors to where people had their routine check-ups aka simple doctor's visits. The whole walk would be in mere silence to her, but he would tell a nurse to go clean up the conference room since there had been an accident in there and he would ask another nurse to bring him the clipboard with the three patients' information on them and their concerns for coming to the Hospital today. Quickly as they walked, he would read over their information to understand what they needed and see them being taken into three rooms right beside one another with the doors behind closed for privacy.

He would put his arm in front of the foxfire priestess's to stop her as he would turn to her and say somewhat quietly so the patients wouldn't overhear them, but probably was audible enough for her ears: "Are you ready, Azusa? These three rooms in front of us are your final test and training for the day. All you have to do is show me what you learned and apply it to their bodies. If they have something more severe than they described, I will handle it so do not worry about failure. You will not fail unless you cannot remember the two jutsu that I just taught you and how to use them effectively."

[OOC: Just gotta treat these three patients and we are good to go with this thread, Azusa.]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Leave it to me." the Fox said with a confident smirk before heading off into the rooms Kyuji had lead her to.

---

The first victim Azusa visited was a woman from the Academy, who had made meals for kids at a nearby daycare. Apparently during setup this morning she had given herself a nasty burn along her left arm and was here to receive attention for it; Azusa used Mystical Hand to relieve the burned skin, but like her early attempts with Kyuji, her affinity to flames was showing itself, and the woman did show slight signs of discomfort as Azusa attended to her arms. But she had been burned earlier, so abit of 'warmth' right now wasn't the end of the world, right? Right??
Right. When Azusa was finished, the woman was able to outprocess from the hospital feeling much better, none the wiser that the slightly-more-than-mild heat during healing was a result of Azusa rather than her burn.

Azusa had the habit of becoming complacent in her skills; she'd take interest in something and work towards it, but once getting above-average in one thing, would often disregard even the basics of anything else with the excuse of them being 'beneath her'.
Case in point; she was great when it came to casting illusions through her silver flute or chimes, but take those away from her and she'd suddenly find it much, much more difficult. And for something completely different? Don't even ask her to try to throw even a small ball at a moving target...

---

The second victim was a curious case;

A woman who had came in explaining she had been suffering from a painful series of headaches the past few days. Azusa blinked, wondering if she should step out and ask Kyuji whether or not the medical techniques he had shown her were effective on psychosomatic issues...But Azusa decided to give the woman the benefit of the doubt. PErhaps she had hit her head or something. Regardless, the priestess applied the cool green glowing technique to the temple of the woman's head...

...But was told that it wasn't doing much to help with her headache, whatever its source. Rather than fetch Kyuji-sensei at this point, Azusa decided to improvise. "...Strange! It seems as if a desert spirit has decided to haunt you. They are known for causing their host to feel mentally pained by making their mind feel dry, like a desert..." Azusa lied, enchanting her voice with feelings of dread and seriousness.

At this point the woman was concerned, asking many questions which Azusa provided vague false-answers to. Really, she was just buying time so that she could mix some of her Aikayume blood in cup without the woman realizing what she was doing. Though normally reserved for those of her clan, Azusa felt she could use her sacred blood (Bright Blood Blessing - CRPJ) to the woman's benefit. She hushed the woman's growing hysteria by telling her the contents of the cup were a painkiller; "What I am giving you now is a painkiller to relieve the symptoms...For a cure, it is said that the desert spirits hate sacred grounds. And fortunately, I know of a shrine not too far away; visit the Aikayume shrine twice a week and show an act of faith like, say, a donation, and you should be freed from its curse in no time. Also, regular visits to the shrine give you an immunity to lesser spirits, in case you are concerned with future symptoms."

"Have a nice day." The Kitsune smiled.

The important part was to show she knew how to use the medical techniques, right? Not necessarily how she helped the patients. Besides, the woman would begin her rise in health, and Azusa perhaps gained a follower to her shrine. Never say Azusa was bad at buisness!

---

As for the third patient...When Azusa entered the room she was greated by the sight of a large man holding a very dark red cloth around his hand and forearm, wet with various shades of redness. Upon seeing her, he went to undo the wrapping to show a particular gruesome gash along his hand, wrist and arm; the man worked construction within the village and had fallen upon a 'small' workplace safety mishap that honestly left Azusa feeling extremely lightheaded.

Apparently such injuries were normal for the man, and he had made frequent visits to the hospital for repeated care. While outside a shinobi village such an injury would likely require stitches, medical techniques were an effective alternative. Although if what Kyuji said was true about lifespans, Azusa wasn't quite so sure the man should be so easygoing about his repeated visits...

This room took the longest for Azusa to leave simply due to the depth of the wound. It took a long process for Mystical hand to work its magic, and was test of endurance for the medic in training's mental concentration...

----

...And when she left she was in a daze. The last room took nearly an hour on its own before she could return to KYuji..."Th-there....all done, sensei. It took...longer than I had thought..." She said with a pale face.

"I mean...*ahem* It was simple. Had I known stronger techniques, I'm sure I would have finished even quicker. I trust that they are good to go after recieving care? I sent them away to the front desk for any paperwork..."

[MFT]

Bright Blood Blessing - Custom RP Jutsu
cJivu17.png

Effect: A secret technique of the Aikayume that allows the clan's Priestess to turn her sacred blood into medical elixir, capable of providing relief for many injuries and ailments, including disease and wounds that normally would be permanent, such as scar tissue or a lost limb.

The recovery process is not instant and takes time to work; but slow-and-steady wins the race, and once infused with her blood it is generally safe to say that the target's condition will not worsen any further, and full recovery can be expected unless new complications arise after the infusion.

The amount of blood this requires of Azusa depends on both the severity of the target's condition, as well as how long the target has been suffering; newer ailments are easier to cure than older ones a targets been living with. For more serious cases, such as a lost limb, multiple infusions over time may be needed to provide the necessary blood.

Use of this jutsu is extremely taxing on Azusa, scaling with how much blood she loses. Only time and rest can help Azusa recover from the effects, accelerated healing and medical techniques have no effect on the injuries she suffers through reckless use of this skill.

*Side effects may include, but are not limited to; eased tension, warmth, feelings of elation, the desire to hug her, numbing of previous pain, slight addiction.

Reason why it cannot be used in battle:
This technique requires a process in which Azusa draws out and prepares her blood into medicine, which if interrupted, wastes her blood without any gain. Not only is she preoccupied during its use, but afterwards she is left weakened and vulnerable. Even if she was able to pull it off in a hostile environment, this technique provides no immediate recovery to the target; it requires them to be safe and unharmed for their recovery process to complete.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He stood there and smirked at the Foxfire Priestess as her confidence was soaring through the roof and he was ready to see if this ultimate test would be a success or a complete failure for her. He wanted it to be a success, but there was always a side of him that didn't believe anyone would be able to live up to his expectations and be able to complete the tasks that he set forth for them. But, he would just have to wait and see as the little apprentice went into her rooms to treat her patients. Little did she know however, he was peeking into the rooms to assure she was doing what he asked her to do.

The first room had a woman waiting for the priestess who had a nasty burn from an incident that transpired earlier in the day. Luckily, it appeared that the Mystical Hand technique was more than enough for the patient as the dead skin fell from the damaged area and the skin cells began to work their magic with the medical technique to replace the area with newer and far stronger skin. However, he did see the patient wincing in pain slightly and he would merely chalk up this sign as Azusa still having a little bit of difficulty controlling the technique. But overall, this patient had successfully been treated and she smiled at Azusa and thanked her before walking out of the room. She would catch eyes with Akujin as she left the room and he would move back a little in the hallway to give some room for her apprentice.

The second room that Azusa would enter also had a woman in it and was suffering from some chain of headaches according to her medical sheet. Like the good little kitsune that she was, she tried to do the Mystical Hand Technique to this patient but there was nothing really happening with the technique. Instead of asking for her professional sensei's powers to step in, the little foxfire priestess made up a little white lie about desert spirits taking control of the woman's body which made the patient obviously worried but it gave the apprentice some time to conjure up something that was definitely not a medical technique that he had taught her. But, she assured the patient that the contents of the cup were a painkiller and the patient drank the contents which seemed to instantly make her health better. Success for Azusa using an unconventional method! Although it wasn't the ideal way to treat the patient, she did make her better and that was ultimately what mattered.

The last room that the priestess had to deal with was with a man who had injured himself while working. The injury was gruesome with a lot of blood but the man did not lose any body parts thankfully. This man should've had immediate emergency room care instead of relying on a medical apprentice to take care of it, but here he was and Azusa was working on tail off to treat him with the Mystical Hand Technique. It would take about an hour to finally get the bleeding to subside and the skin around the wounds to heal up to a reasonable amount. However, she did actually stop the bleeding and aside from the patient being a little weak due to the lack of blood, he was doing alright. Kyuji would actually get on his headset while Azusa was attending to the man and ask for a nurse or two to come and get the man when she was done so he could be helped to another sector of the Hospital for more medical attention.

While the little priestess was taking her time to regain her composure after the last patient, Kyuji would lean against a wall outside the rooms with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. She had managed to heal all three of the patients and they had successfully been able to walk on their own merits excluding the last patient would need some help, so this day was overall a success. However, she had a lot of learning to still do before she was ready to be a full-fledged medical shinobi and they both knew that. But before he could continue to think about the future, she walked out of the room with a pale look on her face and exhaustion in her voice. But that tired, sickly appearance and demeanor quickly changed as her confidence returned and she seemed quite proud of her work and she had every right to be proud of herself since being a medic was not something for everyone.

The eyes of the Byakko clansman would open and he would place a hand on the top of her head and ruffle her hair. He was proud of her and he would let that be known: "You should be proud of yourself as I am proud of you. You have successfully completed your medical training today and learned a lot in a short period of time. I did however see you using a different technique with patient two and you could've asked me for help. However, you did manage to heal her and I will say that you did what a good medical shinobi would've done which is reassure them and attend to their need as you see fit. That last patient however, I sent him to another sector of the Hospital as he needs to lie down and let his body rest due to the loss of blood that he sustained. He may also need a little bit of blood to not have him go into something severe, but you did what you had to do and maintaining your technique for almost an hour at your age is incredible...you should be very proud! You are dismissed! Go rest up and again good job!"

He would then remove his hand from her head and begin to walk away with a smile on his face still. She was going to be a great medical shinobi when she was ready...he knew it.

[Topic Left unless Stopped.
Tutoring Thread Completed after you Post.
I will put the request up for us.
One of two Medical Threads Completed
I had fun!
MFT: 1022 Words]

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seems nothing escaped her sensei's watchful eyes, and he had caught her little 'cheat' by relying on her clan's special blood technique, but it seemed Kyuji had approved of her adaptability. Azusa grinned with self-importance.

With her tasks complete, without any issues keeping her longer, the fox spirit was now eligible for a well deserved rest. After waving goodbye to her mentor, the priestess left to return to her shrine.

[Topic Left]

OOC: Mission Complete!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back