Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Annual Clan Summit [Banquet Hall]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruka smirked wickedly at the laugh of her Spymaster. Hikari was the only one how could insight such playful behavior in the Shima. What an incompetent fool- ! She stopped the thought short, caught up in the memory of Natsu. She always harshly called him that. Maybe it was time to apologize for such bluntness? She'd be given ample time with him. The rest of her, serving faithfully under her. A comfortable life, if only she could grasp her courage. She needed to decide just who she loved? Focusing back to Keiji, the Shima smirked with cruel amusement. Although, her smile died as he spoke the word Haku. How did he know? She wasn't left in the dark for long. One of Kushin's lackeys. The name invoked nothing in her, beside annoyance at her father's tight relationship with the Sennin. Apparently he had been digging around the file cabinets, but why was he interested in her? Unless he too worked for Harukaze. "I know who you are. Its hard to forget that hair. Shima Haruka, although...I think its safe to assume that you already know." She answered with a somewhat haughty tone, having seen through his actions. "Just what were you trying to do, sneaking across the room like that?"

While she had given her attention to Keiji, another man had slinked his way towards the female duo. Sasaki Tetsuya, a man unknown by the Haruka. She was only just learning about everyone. Before, she had been so disinterested in the world. She was blind to everyone but herself. Still, she knew that this Tetsuya was new to the scene. She'd keep a watchful eye on him. Hikari, in all her wisdom as a Spymaster, either knew him from a previous experience or due to the useful resources of her network. Haruka gathered the key details offered from their small conversation. Her eyes drifted across the way towards the lone girl, Itsuki. She caught her gaze. A mere taunting smirk blossomed on her lips. She really had no problem with prodding the Kyokuju until she snapped. The more of a scene she caused, the better and more dignified it'd make the Shima.

The lilting group of ladies behind the Haku woman tittered as Aya winked their way. They were a precarious group of young Shima woman. A rather unruly group, if she had a say in it. They often ran wild with their fantasies of romance. The dignified wife of Harukaze merely glanced back their way, passing a cold stare onto them. Haruka obviously got her deadly eyes from her mother. They hushed, clearing their throats and averting their gazes once again. "I'll be sure to send my regard to your mother soon. It seems you have made well of yourself. I know not much of political intrigue in Cloud, it is not my duty as a wife, but I trust you have many good allies." She wasn't surprised to see her daughter do her best to dodge Aya after all these years. Honestly the girl was impossible. "I'm sorry. She is difficult. She has much on her mind lately. In fact, she and her father aren't seeing eye to eye. She has left the medical branch under his care to become a vicious ruffian under the Main Branch. It's scandalous! She'll get herself killed, I fear. She is my only child, so I often fear that..."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki looked to the clock and sighed with relief. She moved to her parents to say goodbye, letting them know she would meet them at home when they were done doing whatever they enjoyed doing at these parties. But aside from that, she said nothing to the others. Perhaps a look towards someone she was fond of, and a glare towards another she did not. But in the end, Itsuki disappeared, ready to retreat home to her bed, only to wake back up the next day.

[Topic Left]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He smiled awkwardly at the laughs, it was the only real appropriate thing to do.
He could try to ease the weirdness by causing a commotion, but it wouldn't do much of anything.
He merely returned the awkwardness with a smile.

"Hey, Hyuuga has their own reputation to take care of, I ain't representing all Hyuugas, you of all people should know that."
He responded to Hikari's joke, as he pointed at her with index and middle finger extended and his elbows pointing inwards as he leaned to the side to face her sideways.

"Hm?, yeah, I know of you, quite a bit, I've been reading up on the members of staff, midnight reading if you will."<i></i> He commented nonchalantly.

Hearty laughter from a certain individual seemed to have been unique enough to have caught the attention of the two women standing around Keiji.
As he turned he couldn't but smile a little as it seemed to be yet another Hyuuga, timing one would think of the moment.

Nodding in his direction he spoke; "Greetings, Sasaki Tetsuya" He feared a little if this Sasaki family knew of the Suzaku legacy, it wouldn't be an appropriate situation if he did.
Keiji didn't introduce himself to him, he knew he had probably heard him do so previously, plus, he wasn't used to common curtsy of the 'highborn'.

Taking a step back to make room for the adding members of the conversation he assessed that he might not have the best opportunity, granted his intentions was appropriate with his task, but the situation that had unfortunately unfolded resulted in a missed opportunity. Hikari would presumably know this, and would have realized it was simply him trying his skills in the arts of shadow, which only seemed to address that he might have not been the right one for the task, but regardless he would make the attempt to complete it, with or without the knowledge he could have potentially gained from this party.

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I remembered her by her hair, it was still the most powerful mane I've ever seen. Usually I'd walk away from questions, but if my memories were correct she did provide some intelligent conversation last time we met. Not sure I ever thanked her for that

"I actually haven't practiced medicine in a professional capacity for a while now, officially speaking I'm on extended vacation. I had to choose between work and family, and I chose my kin. I'm sure all of you would have made the same decision. As for our fortune, We were lucky in some investments is all. We're not as rich as some of the blood in the room, but we're getting there." we were most definitely getting there.

I could feel my face turning sour, thinking of the other clans always did make me angry, and recently even more so. My eyes fell on the young boy who refused to introduce himself. The disrespect was almost too much to hold in, but I forced a smile and turned my entire body to the red haired woman, bowing deeply. "Enough about me, Tanaka-sama. Last we spoke you held a much lower title, How the mighty have grown... mightier" I said with a laugh. I was impressed, genuinely impressed.

Anyone who claimed a position of power for themselves deserved nothing, but respect.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking around he assessed the situation, and found it more than appropriate to take a step back, taking note of his query now being out of reach, his attempt at subterfuge failed, and his situation being most dire indeed, should he remain. He stepped back away from the Haruka, Tetsuya and Hikari rightly nodding at her in an approving fashion, reaffirming his belief of his timing being completely off and his attempt failed.

See you later~ he thought to himself as he faded in the crowd and stepped out of the banquet hall, and on his way home to plan his next move.

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Valmont_zps5da801d3.png

Aya Kiho [dNPC]​

The Shima women tittered, much to Kiho's gratification, and then mother Shima spoke. "I'll be sure to send my regard to your mother soon. It seems you have made well of yourself. I know not much of political intrigue in Cloud, it is not my duty as a wife, but I trust you have many good allies."

"I'm certain she will appreciate that very much Shima san." He said with a bow of his head, "Oh, yes, well politics are boring. Your duty as a wife are much more important. For example, you have raised a fine daughter and clan." He said, aiming at flattery, "It is clear that Haruka has inherited her grace and beauty from you. As for my allies, I count Tanaka Hikari the former Ambassador, and many others in their number." He chuckled to himself in a self congratulatory manner.

Speaking of her daughter, the woman felt the need to apologize. "I'm sorry. She is difficult. She has much on her mind lately. In fact, she and her father aren't seeing eye to eye. She has left the medical branch under his care to become a vicious ruffian under the Main Branch. It's scandalous! She'll get herself killed, I fear. She is my only child, so I often fear that..."

"That can happen, with children growing up, especially in the military. My thoughts and prayers are with her, you must know." He said, this time with clear sincerity, "I would not want anything to hurt her... there is a place in my heart that will always belong to her." He looked at her over his shoulder and found her looking at him. In his mind, they had a moment. She was simply denying her love for the sake of her duty. This, of course, was ludicrous. A woman should bear fruit for her clan, not flitter around in politics. There were exceptions, of course. Tanaka Hikari was not the sort of women that most men would find appealing. Her body seemed like that of a bear, rather than a woman, and her ferocity was disconcerting. Shima's quiet polite ways were very like a wife's. They appealed.

"Ah... in any case, I think I'll go say hello to her. Thank you for your kind words, my lady." He bowed again, and turned about, heading directly for the object of his desires.

7f9bb0c8-e0c4-43c0-ae2b-239b112835eb_zps125144a5.jpg

Tanaka Hikari​

"Hey, Hyuuga has their own reputation to take care of, I ain't representing all Hyuugas, you of all people should know that."
He responded to Hikari's joke.

"I do, I do." She laughed, her eyes crinkling at the edges. Hikari had a loud, short laugh, when she was genuinely amused. "I'll see you later, Keiji kun." She said after he greeted the other person and then left.

"I actually haven't practiced medicine in a professional capacity for a while now, officially speaking I'm on extended vacation. I had to choose between work and family, and I chose my kin. I'm sure all of you would have made the same decision. As for our fortune, We were lucky in some investments is all. We're not as rich as some of the blood in the room, but we're getting there." He said in an almost ominous fashion.

"Ah, well, I congratulate you on your family's success. I too know the demands of kin. I returned not so long ago from a short absence in which I cared for my grandmother. Perhaps some day you can return to your passion of curing the sick." She looked over and saw Kiho making a bee line for Haruka, and decided she should join her as a buffer. "Please excuse me." She bowed and then began speaking to Haruka about the demands of duty. Very boring stuff, but the woman would understand once she caught sight of the 'noble' Aya.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What are you-?" Haruka thought Hikari's segue into work conversation was oddly ill placed, even for the newly appointed Spymaster. The dark line of her eyebrow raised with intrigue. Her dark eyes flicked across the room, briefly scanning back to the place where her mother stood. She was all alone once again, and Aya was heading down a beeline path for her. It suddenly clicked. She did her best to turn her back to the man and continue her conversation with Hikari.

"If I have to face him here, I may rip his throat out with my cold, bare hands." She murmured ferociously to her partner. She did not appreciate his little game her played. Speaking with her mother had somehow crossed the line, and this invited her to be more fierce than the polite Shima that most saw. "I think it's best if I leave now, Tanaka-San. There are several factors here that have assured I am very much unwanted, and other factors that I dare not face in my current mood." She narrowed her eyes. She was caught between the Shima and Kyokuju, and Haruka was not blind enough to keep tempting her fate in the face of her father. She would avoid social humiliation for another day. The business man was making his way face towards the two women.

"Forgive me. I must leave." She bowed hurriedly and spun on her heels. Her path blazed straight into the direction Aya Kiho was coming from, but this was slightly intentional. Her hard steps across the floor came to a halting stop only a foot away from him. "I don't know what you think to gain, but stay away from my mother. That night at the opera house was pleasant, but nothing more will come from a childhood memory of you and I. Do not cross me again or you will regret it. Good night, Kiho-Sama." She gave a stiff bow and passed like a cold wind towards the exit.

[Topic Left]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If I have to face him here, I may rip his throat out with my cold, bare hands." She murmured ferociously to her partner.

"Which is why I decided to play defense for you." Hikari responded.

"I think it's best if I leave now, Tanaka-San. There are several factors here that have assured I am very much unwanted, and other factors that I dare not face in my current mood."

"Aye, I'm ready to leave too." She said.
Valmont_zps5da801d3.png

Aya Kiho [dNPC]​

"I don't know what you think to gain, but stay away from my mother. That night at the opera house was pleasant, but nothing more will come from a childhood memory of you and I. Do not cross me again or you will regret it. Good night, Kiho-Sama."

"The intensity of our attack wounds me, Shima sama. Your grace-" The shima woman gave a stiff bow, before storming off. "Ah, Tanaka sama-"

"Aya san, Although I appreciate your being here, I must go. Please enjoy the party, and excuse me." Hikari bowed and trotted off afte Haruka. She wanted to make certain that the woman was okay. Kiho followed, wondering if he might learn something about the object of his affection, and why she behaved as she did.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back