Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Apologies and Farewells (Private)

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi watched all of the people were there and seemed as if they were all going to attack her. She had recognized the Shoukyou man as the former Sennin, but nothing too spectacular had happened then, so there wasn't much for her to respond outwardly with. She was at a time where she wasn't one to reminisce, seeing as she was about to die here.

[Actions Already sent]

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
47MMdN0.png

[Hoshikata]
HP: 33000
CP: 36000-1536-3240+720 = 31944
AP: 10-1-3-4 (11 next round)

1_zpsc71ece51.png

[Shoukyou Akane]
HP: 35400
CP: 32400-4161-656-880 = 26703
AP: 10-4-2.5-2.5 (11 next round)

Tatsuyapaladinav.png

[Shoukyou Tatsuya]
HP: 36000
CP: 33000-1824-1963-578-400 = 28085
AP: 10-.5-.75-2.75-2.75-2.25-.5 (10.5 next round)

avi3.jpg

[Kouin]
HP: 50400
CP: 31500-5940-2200-1980 = 21380
AP: 10-4-3-3 (10 next round)

1-33_zps961d4b8a.png

[Isaki Karurosu]
HP: 19440
CP: 15680-2300-136-126-2420 = 10698
AP: 8 [7.5] -.5-.5-3-(2+1) (8.5 next round)
Status: Maintaining Enchanter Stance, Name of the Rose, Hell Seal (R2), Sprained Feet​

qf2j.png

[Daiki Hoshi]
HP: 42000-165-1408-3575[-357]-8871[-887]-8108[-811]-1406[-141]-3082[-308]-558[-58]= 12265
CP: 34200-300-1824 = 32076
AP: 10 [7.6] -1-1-3 (11 next round)

Time Stack said:
0.0s - Hoshikata does a hidden action (Hoshikata disappears from all participants!)
0.5s - Tatsuya equips a shield
0.6s - Karurosu equips a potato?
1.0s - Daiki activates Mangekyou
1.2s - Tatsuya uses Snapback on Daiki (Hit! Suppressed!)
1.2s - Karurosu enters Enchanter Stance
2.0s - Daiki activates Hell Seal
3.0s - Hoshikata does a hidden action (Success!)
4.0s - Tatsuya charges at Daiki! (Tombstone Driver) (Miss, Hit!, Hit!) (Double Suppressed!)
4.0s - Kouin uses Super Gates of Babylon on Daiki! (Gates of Babylon/Gates of Babylon) (Hit!, Miss, Miss, Hit!, Crit!) (Hit!, Miss, Miss, Hit!, Hit!) (Bleeding increased by 1!)
4.0s - Akane uses Water Dragon Magnitude on Daiki! (Hit,Hit!) (Cascaded into Torrential Vortex!) (Partial)
5.0s - Karurosu activates Name of the Rose
5.7s - Daiki does a hidden action (Success!) (Target is aware of the jutsu!)
6.5s - Akane uses Earth Spiker on Karurosu! (Karurosu does a hidden action - Failed) (Hit!) (Crushed!) (Sprained Feet!)
6.7s - Tatsuya uses Momento Mori at Daiki! (Miss)
6.8s - Karurosu does a hidden action (Success!)
7.0s - Hoshikata uses Seal of the 'Zerker on Daiki! (Sneak Attack) (Miss) (Hoshikata is dropped out of stealth)
7.0s - Kouin uses Raijin's Vengeance! (Miss)
8.1s - Karurosu activates Hell Seal
9.0s - Tatsuya uses Rigor Mortis at Daiki! (Miss, Hit!, Miss, Hit!, Hit!)
9.5s - Tatsuya activates Metal Channeling
10.0s - Kouin uses Infinity Rain at Daiki (Hit!, Hit!, Miss, Hit!, Hit!)
10.0s - Hoshikata does a hidden action. (Success!)

Notes said:
  • 15 hour grace period for myself to re-check the mod. (Stayed up till 4 AM, so I can't be 100% sure on everything)
  • One of you didn't post a target. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for the first round, but next time I will be randomly selecting targets. This goes for everyone and anything (ability, jutsu, ect) that states you "must" select something.
  • RP rule removed due to 6 players. You only need to send action within 48 hours.
  • Daiki ran out of AP to finish his action, Karurosu ran out of time/AP to finish her action
  • Respective Participant PM'ed for information
  • Kouin, Infinity Rain isn't mastered according to your info, so it's 5 checks, not 6.
  • Cascade fixed, resulting time stack moved up.
  • Jutsu Creator fixed, AOE specification cleared by a dev member
  • CP cost fixed, Damage fixed (prev added the additional damage again to the base and recalculated, pulled out now + DR included)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And so hostilities began with his own vanishing act. Now you see me, now you don't. Hoshikata would simply fade away, his connection with the spiritual realm so powerful that he used it as a cloaking device. He noticed from the corner of his eye as his best friend pulled a shield out, and his brother grabbed for a potato. Well then. Hoshikata couldn't say much on that, he'd fought with weirder things than food before. As Daiki's eyes go all Uchiha-weird on them, Tatsuya smacks him with that shield. Good.

Hoshikata watches as a seal erupts on the pest, and chuckles as he uses his own technique, a burning in his mind linking him with the bitch. Several more attacks slam into her before Hoshikata breaks the cover of his stealth and runs in with black flames running the length of his own arm. Somehow she manages to evade the attack, but more hit home on her. As he takes a breath, the first since vanishing, he cleanses himself and prepares for another bout of action.

”Any last words? Going to beg, Hoshi? Beg for me. I'll spare you if you do.”

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As painless as possible, Kouin says, but the twins have other things in mind as they start on the offensive, not bothering with Genjutsu that a wannabe Uchiha might be able to counter. There was no need to be graceful or elegant or smart, all they wanted was to see the girl get what she deserved and she didn’t even deserve that much.

Seeing those disgusting Uchiha eyes, wielded by a girl so undeserving of anything, made them want to pull them out and crush them like grapes. Their companions pulled no stops against their assault too, probably for different reasons, even as Akane summoned a Water Dragon and Akihiko skilfully and with great dexterity unleashed an Earth technique that required great precision in order to attack only the enemy instead of everyone around them, followed up by a great torrent.

There was something wrong though, halfway through their assaults, that had Akane stop in her tracks. It was too late for Akihiko though, who was in the middle of a barrage of Earth Spiker which, instead of aiming for the Hoshi, aimed for the younger Isaki through no fault of his own. They had decided not to attack the Medic Sennin as Hoshikata had still yet to but the Mangekyou was pulling at the strings, pulling them to attack randomly and…

All around them, the two stilled as they retreated back together, every face became that of their elder brother’s that, for a moment, they did not know who to attack. The genjutsu had only targeted Akihiko it seemed but, because of their empathy, Akane was affected as well. But that was a good thing, more than a bad thing as she could recognize its effect and had a name for the jutsu: Reflective Hallucination…

“Hoshikata-san, there’s a Genjutsu… we’ll be attacking blindly with it,” she said through gritted teeth, looking around, trying to discern which one was the Isaki patriarch through body movement alone. But Reflective Hallucination was an advanced illusion that even that can’t be used as a sign as to who was who as the illusions covering everyone else took on the image, mannerisms, voice, even the fighting style of Shoukyou Tatsuya. She couldn’t even Cancel it, bloody hell! They couldn’t even focus, losing track of the battle as they stayed together, trying not to get hit and get caught in the cross fire, trying to fight the foreign presence in their mind.
  • OutOfCharacter | Actions Sent and Marked for Training at 407 Words

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So much for a challenge.

Tatsuya made a frustrated noise under his breath. It wasn't as if they were even an especially coordinated team this time--no, Raiden had only recently been added to their little squad. And yet.

It still seemed too much for their foe.

Four on one with one...neutral-ish, trustworthiness dependable. (It wasn't his brother, so it wasn't his call. His brother was happily helping.) Well. The odds were technically a little imbalanced in their favour, yes. Yet still, shouldn't their opponent have been able to hit someone at some point? And there were multi-targeting techniques too...yet no physical damage came.

No physical damage.

He cursed when he heard the twins were under a Genjutsu. But Akane had asked, and asked Hoshikata at that--well, he was closer, although she may or may not have been in any state to tell. So the hit at Karurosu had been accidental, then?

Even then, she hadn't hit one of them. If this girl was playing at Genjutsu, she'd find herself outmatched by at least two of them, but he didn't bother with headgames back. There was no point. Four on one? She'd be lucky to last another ten seconds.

"You hit my siblings with a Genjutsu," he said to Hoshi pleasantly. "Better for you that you had failed to land the hit. You see, I don't take kindly to having my head messed with, and I don't take kindly to having my little siblings' heads messed with. So even if I were inclined to have mercy for you before, I certainly don't now."

Shifting him from disinterested, only in it for the fight and his friends, to outright hostile. That was just Hoshi's bad luck though; there was no way for her to have known it would tick him off.

...Not that it would have made a difference anyway.

[Actions Sent]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi shook her head as she heard Hoshikata spoke. "Even if I do beg and even if you chose to spare me, there's still four others who would still kill me without a second thought, even if I begged and even offered up Yojimbo's body. I've come to terms with this, so unless the others take no part in my demise, then I would beg to you after such. Seeing as I'm still never going to be able to say goodbye to my mother, nor will I be able to say goodbye to any of my friends."<i></i> She said, looking towards the sky after the first ten seconds of battle had happened. She would really do anything to at least be able able to say goodbye to her mother, in the very least.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By the decaying body of the Deep One, this was a blood bath! Hoshikata and the others went straight to fighting Daiki, ignoring Karu, it seemed, as something of a negligible threat -- if one at all. Perhaps it was that he didn't fight against them. It wasn't as though the Isaki was against them, that'd be the same as being against living. What, this time, the Sennin did to actually assist this ganking squad was little, a simple Genjutsu onto his brother that was maintained on him for no more than five seconds. It was as though Hoshikata refused his assistance.

Those Shoukyou twins took a dive at the Isaki's feet somehow, despite not having any kind of physical form. And it hurt. It felt as though he had sprained his ankle, even as he wasn't on it. How that worked, Karurosu hadn't a clue. He'd hold his tongue about it for now, speaking up would give obvious signs as to his allegiance.

Now it was time for the flower power.

[Already sent my actions, just giving a crappy post. Next one'll be better.]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The time for game was over, and the time for debts were to be paid in full, but how long they held off on that, that has yet to be determined.

Kouin readied himself up for the next coming assault, which would be Hoshi's last grace, till he would ascend into the afterlife in eternal gratification. Charging up the energies in the sky, he brought forth more of the same power, and coiled it around his arms to create a high voltage current to cause high speed damage at a piercing velocity. He stared the battered Hoshi in the eyes, and shook his head, I'm so, so sorry And at that thought, he fired away, and was about to rock Hoshi like a hurricane.

[Actions sent, wanted to post before time was up :x]

Shiga

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2 said:
47MMdN0.png

[Hoshikata]
HP: 33000
CP: 31944 - x = Doesn't matter
AP: Doesn't matter

1_zpsc71ece51.png

[Shoukyou Akane]
HP: 35400-x = Doesn't matter
CP: 26703 - x = Doesn't matter

Tatsuyapaladinav.png

[Shoukyou Tatsuya]
HP: 36000
CP: 28085-x = Doesn't matter

avi3.jpg

[Kouin]
HP: 50400
CP: 21380 - x = Doesn't matter

1-33_zps961d4b8a.png

[Isaki Karurosu]
HP: 19440-x = Doesn't matter
CP: 10698-x = Doesn't matter

qf2j.png

[Daiki Hoshi]
HP: 12265-420-1408-355(35)-3267(327)-3575(357)-2280(-228)-2625(262)-1500-6600(660)-6600(660)-6600(660)-2625(262)-6825(682)-1859(185)-390(39)-6358(635) = DEAD
CP: 32076 - x = DEAD
AP: 10 [7.6] -1-1-3 = DEAD

Time Stack said:
0.0s - Akane knocks the jutsu out of her head
0.0s - Kounin steps out of Dimension
0.4s - Isaki draws his Tanto
0.7s - Tatsuya uses Snapback on Daiki! (Miss)
0.9s - Akane uses Pressure Burst on Daiki (Hit!)
1.0s - Kounin speeds himself up
2.7s - Daiki sets up Oxidation Outbreak - Tatsuya disables it using Spell Cancel
2.9s - Hoshikata uses Zantetsuken on Daiki! (Hit!)
3.3s - Tatsuya uses Tombstone Driver on Daiki! (Partial, Hit!, Partial)
3.5s - Karurosu uses Cherry Blossom Typhoon on Daiki (Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit!, Hit!, Hit!, Miss, Miss) (Bleeding increased to 2!)
3.6s - Akane unleashes Spiritual Anguish at Daiki! (Hit!) (Daiki's KO!)
3.7s - Kounin uses Raijin's Vengeance at Daiki! (Hit!)
4.5s - Akane uses Critical Exposure (Hit!)
4.7s - Hoshikata does a hidden action (Fail)
5.5s - Tatsuya uses Eclipse Fury! (Hit!, Hit!)
6.3s - Akane uses Grand Waterfall! (Hit!) (Crushed!)
6.5s - Kounin uses Raijin's Vengeance at Daiki! (Hit!)
6.5s - Hoshikata does a hidden action (Success!)
7.2s - Akane uses Storm Bolt! (Hit!)
8.1s - Tatsuya uses White Lotus Strike! (x12 Hit!)
9.2s - Kounin uses Raijin's Vengeance at Daiki! (Hit!)
10.0s - Akane uses Fist Of Gaia! (Hit!) (Crushed!) (Daiki's Dead)

Notes said:
  • Karurosu Falls Asleep @ end of battle
  • All of you with hell seal, remember to deduct training
  • Hope you guys enjoyed the quick mod, peace!
  • PM me if you want to continue

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hoshi watched the events happen in front of her, and feeling each and every one of the hits, causing her to fall unconscious, and had even felt each and every blow while she was out cold, causing her to see the bright light at the end of the tunnel, and had soon felt the cold embrace of death.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two were unaware of their surrounding for the most part, until Akihiko broke free of the Genjutsu and, thus, Akane was too. Perhaps they shouldn’t have brought it up in the first place but it was better to err on the side of caution. But to make sure… “S!” the sister called out to which Akihiko replied “A, clear!” It was a code they had to exchange to make sure there were no lingering traces of any such thing, one they had made for the rare occasion they did succumb to such things. One they had made because of that one mission which they will not talk about.

Still, to think they were placed under an illusion by a filthy Uchiha wannabe, even if it wasn’t fully effective and didn’t last longer than a few scant seconds, it annoyed her. The girl was quick to hone in on her focus on the Daiki bitch, feeling a rush uncoil beneath her. She looked to Akihiko who looked back and nodded, knowing what to do.

As soon as both Tatsuya and Karurosu finished their onslaught of attacks, the two cut in, releasing emotional energy, negativity, moreso than the one they had released against the cult leader from before. They’ve hated the girl much longer than they did that poor sap and it made the emotions that much more potent: anger, hatred, disgust, contempt, on and on, in roiling waves that it must have overloaded, overwhelmed her enough that Daiki Hoshi was knocked out.

Still, their attacks did not pause or waver. Maybe they were unaware that their opponent was down for the count, considering how fast these battle went that they could continue on the offensive before their enemy even crumpled to the ground. But continue it did, as lightning from the heaven’s struck and Akane followed up with a little ANBU trick she learned during her brief time in the Corps… on and on and on until… the final blow came from Akihiko, crushing the girl with his Fists of Gaia. By then, there would be no doubt that the girl was truly and surely dead, body bloodied, battered and broken.

The first to react to that were the twins, stepping up to the mangled corpse with uncaring looks. Considering what dark art they practice, seeing corpses was a common thing for them. “Hn,” one or maybe the other or both said, it was hard to tell at the moment. But one eventually did say: “Search her,” to someone that wasn’t their other companions. Yet, it wasn't directed at either sibling.
1-33_zps28a40ec7.png

deceased.png

Instead, a severed hand popped out of one of their collars and started to scuttle, scavenging and looking for things all over the corpse. It was common procedure, to have one of their creations search dead bodies, make sure it was not booby trapped, bombs in the case of one Daiki Hoshi, seals, curses, items of importance, anything the hand could get its… well, hands on. But, once it took whatever the girl had on her person and made sure nothing, not even the tiniest of bombs will be triggered, it scuttled back and climbed on one of the twin’s shoulders, tossing anything it found to the side. After which they turned around one way and left, without any further words exchanged with their comrades.
  • OutOfCharacter | Topic Left

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Well...Karu's still asleep. Topic left with whomever wants to take him out, otherwise, will post if/when Karu is woken up.]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshikata watches as Akane begins to go through the pockets of the fallen woman, his golden eyes taking in every she does as his brother snores behind them all. Once she was done, Hoshikata would motion for her to step back and wait for her to do so before grabbing his staff and moving to the corpse. Leaving a body behind for the village to find would be extreme folly on their part, especially since they were already suspect in the eyes of the leaders of this place. The fact that Hoshikata himself had met this woman at the gates and insulted her would also do little to make him appear innocent in their eyes. So he would do something fun, he would remove her from the world.

His staff rises into the air, coming down hard upon the body and the pointed cap entering her abdomen before spearing into the earth under her body. He closes his eyes and brings both hands into a grip on the staff as he begins to draw power into his form. "Xal gaer tlu natha hanfir k'lar wun uoi'nota whol dos. Gul Z'hin!" He would combine skills, one unique and one less so. The otherworldly aura and his natural talent with the spirit realm would be used first as Hoshikata began to fade from sight. The power would flow through his staff and into Hoshi herself. Slowly they would sink out of sight. And then he would exert kinetic force on her incorporeal form. The body would bend and twist before slowly stuffing itself into a ball. Smaller and smaller it would go before it was the size of a pebble.

And then the shifting from here to there would put the small form into a rock, and he rips the staff free. At once it would rematerialize her body, but trapped as it was with nowhere to go, the rock would heat and bulge slightly before settling into a new shape, with her body infused with it on a molecular level. Hoshikata rises back to the surface and drops the planeswalking.

"Let us leave here." He turns and grabs Karu, hefting him in a fireman's carry. His brother would be following them soon.

(Topic Left)

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ugh.

Tatsuya's expression was a tight, disapproving frown as he cancelled the explosives. They didn't exactly wish to draw attention, and no doubt that was meant to do exactly that. At least the younger Isaki hadn't interfered, though...

Oh, he was asleep.

Well, no prizes for guessing how, especially when Hoshikata whacked him with his staff. Tatsuya rolled his eyes tolerantly. He wouldn't treat his siblings like that, but Karurosu was either a borderline traitor with a quick tongue or rather dim--probably the former.

"People always think they can get away with the showy stuff," he murmured. "Well. That's not so."

He did make a note of what Hoshikata did with the girl's body, though. You never knew, knowing how to do something like that might come in handy someday. It was a pity he used an element Tatsuya couldn't.

"Can I go back to sleep now then?" he asked mildly. Not waiting for a reply, he took off back toward the hotel.

He was never the right person to ask for cleanup, anyway.

[Topic Left]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight was over before it really even started. The group took little to no damage, and none of it was even causes by Hoshi, it was all friendly fire, probably from a genjutsu of sorts. Such a fight was always boring, no risk and little reward.

Karu had been put to sleep like a little baby, and would have to be whisked away; how humiliating.

With cleanup down, and the prizes claimed, the group would make route back to their homes, places that they were forsaken from, but what would they do? He had yet to find that out.

Things seem to be on the wraps, lets meet up at the arranged spot and go from there. With that he would make his way from the forest, and head to the plains; where they would gather and plan their next course of action.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back