Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Back to Basics: Shinobi Battle Arts 101 [Class]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A small notice gently fluttered in the breeze on the announcement board outside the academy a few students already trying discern the information on it despite the notice seemingly having been written by two people at the same time, as there was a well written notice for a class posting surrounded by doodles of different ninja seemingly casting different jutsu at each other making the notice a bit difficult to discern at a simple glance. The notice read as the following.

Notice of supplementary class for interested students.

Do you wish to improve you combat arts?!
Are you looking for a clear goal within you blooming career,
Then come train with Head Jounin Ayeka today at the main training field.

Ask questions on the main branch or simply deepen you understanding of the basic combat disciplines.
All are welcome!

The student milling around the notice board seemed to confused by the notice but despite that an under current of excitement surged within the students as this was their chance to receive training from an advanced Shinobi before they leave the academy to embark on their own careers.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Tsuki had the hardest battle with his other half today; Keiko was dead set on improving their sense of style if they were planning to work together for their future. Tsuki was a big fan of comfortable and easily maneuverable clothing no matter the material, whereas Keiko had a pension for certain colors and certain styles. They managed to compromise with one of Keiko's red tank tops, showcasing their tattoo much to Tsuki's demise. However, he got to pick the combat ready cargo pants that cuffed just below his calf. He had his needle pouch strapped to his thigh, his gloves loaded and settled over his hands.

When he made it to the academy grounds, he noticed a small group of students coming and going from the notice board. He decided to take a glance himself, a smile lighting his lips at sight of a class opportunity. He was planning on book studies followed by combat practice at home, but a class would definitely improve his skills further than his own practiced knowledge.

What do you think? Should we go?

I think we should, Keiko agreed. Tsuki only hoped he could do better with his control over his other half today like he'd been training. Some days were easier than others, but there was improvement.

With Keiko's agreement, Tsuki made his way towards the main training field to meet the new teacher he was joining. He stretched his arms along his walk, his eyes scanning the field the moment it was in view. He saw a woman there once he closed in a bit, and he offered a wave as he approached. "I saw your announcement. I hope I didn't miss the opportunity, Miss Ayeka?"

MFT
WC: 285

Tsuki speech
Tsuki thoughts
Keiko speech
Keiko thoughts

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The leaf villages shinobi academy played host to many facilities designed to shape and mould the youth of the village into warriors but the most famous facility would always be the central training grounds. A massive open patch of ground devoid of any vegetation having long been burnt away by jutsu with a small set of stands at the far end that allowed for observers to watch training sessions in relative safety. Sat in the centre was Ayeka her posture hunched and huddled away into a crouch as if she was scared of being seen by anyone while she shyly played with her own hair while seemingly debating with herself if the academy would get angry if she just ran away from this session. Though to anyone approaching the dark haired girl it would just sound like depressed mumbling and mostly indiscernible to most. Despite Ayeka's obviously shy and introverted nature her choice of clothing was anything but creating a very mismatched image.

"I saw your announcement. I hope I didn't miss the opportunity, Miss Ayeka?"

The question despite not being shouted caused Ayeka to squeal loudly in shock as she jumped a full foot in the before landing square on her backside facing her prospective student, her face already aflame with a blush at her embarrassing exclamation.

"Ah! Um ah y...y..yes are y..y.y.you Tsu...Tsuki-Kun."

Demurely standing up, the seven foot tall girl towered over most people and combined with her shy personality the girl gave of a strange dissonance in a appearance and action which had recently only gotten worse with her recent promotion. You see Ayeka had strived over the last year to improve herself and she had been awarded with her Jounin status however with the new responsibilities that entailed Ayeka had found her shyness to gradually get worse leading her to not very good first impressions.

MFT
WC: 307

Last edited:

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The squeal his supposed teacher let out caugt him by surprise. Tsuki felt his own cheeks heat with embarrassment at the slightly awkward introduction, but he still let a soft smile form on his lips as she muttered a reply. "That's me. Sazuki Mizuki, but Tsuki is what everyone calls me." Tsuki watched as the girl finally stood, surprised by her height in comparison to him. She was quite a ways taller than he was.

Don't underestimate her because of this. She has a lot of strength hidden in those veins.

Tsuki couldn't help but agree with Keiko on that one. Despite her first impression, he knew no one got promoted to this level without a certain prowess. "I'm sorry if I startled you. I'm just a bit excited to learn from someone of your skill level."

Kiss up, Keiko scoffed.

I'm just trying to help her relax a little, Tsuki battled. He rubbed a hand over his exposed shoulder, ashamed to have his old ties to Jashin so visible. Do you think she might want to spar? Might help this go a bit smoother.

I'd like a taste of her power, Keiko agreed. Tsuki could already feel his counterpart's excitement buzzing under his skin. I don't know what it is, but it smells delicious.

Calm it down, vampire spawn. Tsuki rolled his shoulders back, adjusting the gloves on his wrists. He addressed Ayeka again, "Maybe we could get a little spar in to start? A good fight always helps me with my nerves," he suggested, trying to pin the blame on his own nervousness, though most of his jitters were Keiko's fault.

Tsuki speech
Tsuki thoughts
Keiko speech
Keiko thoughts

Edit: Forgot a color code, woops

Last edited:

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The white haired boy seemed nice from Ayeka's perspective though she couldn't help but notice the Jashinism scars that marred the boys arm, a symbol she only recognised due to her ex's own dabbling in the dark religion but judging by how he shifted in discomfort at the marking it seemed the boy was no longer a believer or had become disillusioned by the practice. Before Ayeka could deduce anything else about her new student however he issued a compliment about looking forward to be learning from her and anyone that knew Ayeka closely knew she was extremely weak to praise of any kind causing the girl to blush so hard that her entire body took on a beet red hue while steam seemed to radiate of her head as if she was over heating.

"Ah ...y.y.y.yes of course!"

Speaking louder than intended Ayeka had to take a moment to calm herself while Tsuki suggested that they spar to break then tension between the two which did help Ayeka calm herself down enough to speak again.

"I'm n...n..not one for f...f...fighting. I teach e..e..elemental manipulation, Y...y...your combat sensei will be h..hh..ere in a moment."

Struggling through her sentence Ayeka seemed to take on a far off stare as if she was focusing on something before the rosy colour drained from her skin like a water colour left in the rain before her skin darkened drastically. Scales sprouted in small patches across her body before her pupils sharpened into reptilian splits, while her head bled out all colour until pure white tresses where left behind. As Ayeka's colour palate changed her posture also become confident as she straightened up and a feral grin spread across her features tinged with traces of excitement making the imposing women seem even taller some how.

"Yo brat! I'm your sensei Aria and Ayeka's sister....sorta."

As Aria spoke she began to swing her left arm around in small circles while cracking her neck as if she had been all cooped up and needed to stretch which was most likely due to Ayeka's poor posture. It would seem the changes in Aria's body were still ongoing as well as her teeth sharpened into fangs and her hair began to grow down her back in a much larger mane than before, to the young boy it would probably look like someone changing the positions of a drivers seat to get comfortable.

"Now I heard ya wanted to spar? Well I'm game so come at me however you want kid. Show me what you can do and we will go from there! No wrong answer lets roll the dice."

Ever word was spoken with excitement and anticipation while the girl's grin only gotten wider and in that moment Tsuki might realise he just challenged a battle junkie to a fight.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Heh, seems your compliment only made her more uncomfortable, Keiko teased at the sight of Ayeka's steaming form.

Tsuki ignored his teasing as she spoke again, listening intently to discern her words between stutters. His focus was shifted, however, when all color seemed to drain from her face. He thought she might faint for a moment, until he realized her entire appearance was shifting right before his eyes. Some sort of transformation jutsu?

Not quite. That's an entirely different person.

Sure enough, the words the woman spoke were in a far different tone than before. Are we the same?

"Oh, I see. I kinda said that as an icebreaker for Ayeka," he started, only to feel Keiko practically tackle him in attempts to steal his spot. His gaze seemed to defocus for a moment as he battled Keiko for his spot.

Would you stop?? What the hell has gotten into you?

I need to taste it, Keiko nearly growled. Tsuki had never seen him like this before. It was like he was feral. Had they spent too long without a hunt?

Tsuki failed to realize his control had slipped for a moment, his left hand having sent a dart flying towards their teacher. The moment he noticed his hand had moved, he retracted it to his chest and stared at the intimidating woman with wide eyes. He was horrified. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Too slow, Keiko cackled in his head.

Tsuki shook his head, trying to keep himself in the moment. "I uh- you see, I have another person in here too? And he's rabid right now." Tsuki tapped his head, really hoping he didn't just pick a fight he wasn't prepared for.

Tsuki speech
Tsuki thoughts
Keiko speech
Keiko thoughts

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The silence was palpable between the two as Tsuki finished speaking while Aria just looked at him with a bemused expression before looking down at the dart that was now trapped between her scales, jutting from her shoulder harmlessly before the women plucked it from it's resting spot and examined the weapon between two large fingers as she seemed to mull over what had just happened for a moment. A couple more minutes ticked by probably feeling like an eternity for the poor student in front of her before finally Aria dropped the dart and walked up to Tsuki until she was towering over him, her features shadowed over as the sun shone behind her form.

"Hmmm."

Was the only sound Aria made before a burst of movement shot out from Aria's tailbone as large pitch black scaled draconic tail shot out from behind the women at frightening speed before wrapping around Tsuki and lifting the boy up until he was eye to eye with Aria who now sported a thoughtful expression as her tail moved the forward until her their noses were almost touching as if she was attempting to peer past his eyes at the other within.

"Well hello in there, Does the little scrapper within have a name?"

Aria seemed to be addressing the persona within Tsuki before Tsuki himself but it didn't take long for her to address the outer persona.

"You the rider or the horse there brat? Always hard to tell who the true personality here so it's better to know which is which. For example Ayeka is the owner of this body and I'm her plus one."

As she spoke Tsuki would find himself twisted upside down as Aria seemed to be checking him from every angle before she seemed satisfied and placed him back on the floor. Stepping away with her hands on her hips Tsuki would get a good sight of her draconic tale shifting back up into Aria's back and disappearing from view.

"Your plus one seems a little bloodthirsty however so lets do this. Come at me however you want with whatever you want, Show me what you both can do and I will give pointers. Don't worry I want kill ya either I will only respond with minimal force and will avoid attacking."

As she finished speaking Aria opened her arms as if to say come at me with a cocky smile on her face.

"Let's start come on bloodshed will only make this more fun."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back