Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bags is on the way [Solo mission]

Haku Hasumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's early morning and the sun has just started to rise, as the young academy student opens her eyes and yawn. She gets dressed and walks downstairs where her mother just finished making breakfast. While eating, she's talking with her father about what she is expecting to learn at the academy today.
Then she is on her way to the academy, still thinking it will be another normal day of sitting in class and learning about different stuff about how to become a ninja. Passing the early morning traffic, in the Seki District.

She is sitting in her normal seat, next to her best friend, a young boy the same age as her, called Taro, as the teacher walks in. "Get up young ones, today I have a mission for you" You can hear the students starts to cheer, and mumbling about what this mission could be, Hasumi also whispers about it with her friend.
The class is assembled outsides as the teacher tells about the details of the task, Hasumi, her friend, and another girl from class quickly decides to go together as a group. The teacher hands out the shopping lists and addresses to the groups, and the shopping can begin.

Taro holds the note above his head "I'm the team leader, so I will hold the note" he says with a grin on his face, "why do you have to be team leader" the other girl says while pouting, "I'm a boy, and men are natural leaders, my father told me so himself" He says and nods. The girl just stuck her tongue out at him, and turns to Hasumi "Don't you have anything to say". Hasumi didn't really care who was going to be the team leader, but she doesn't want to be with those two all day if they are going to fight the whole time. "I got an idea, Why don't we say that Taro is the team leader for the first half of the list, and then you can be the team leader for the other half" Hasumi says. Both agreed to it, and they started walking to the first shopping destination.
"First we have to shop vegetables, and some fish, this one also needs some book I don't know where to get" Taro says. Hasumi looks at the list, she doesn't know the book either, and nor does the other girl. "Then we'll have to ask an adult" Hasumi suggest, the others nod. "You do it, since your team leader" The other girl says, and so goes Taro. When he comes back he tells that there's a shop a little further down from the grocery store who sells it. They decide for him to go buy it, while the girl's shops the vegetables. Hasumi takes a last glimpse at the list, and memories which things they should get.
"Okay, all the things should be possible to get here" She says to the other girl. Taro has already ran. Hasumi holds the basked while the other girl is the one to find the things. Then they meet up with Taro and goes to buy fish altogether. "That was the first bag" Taro says with a smirk painted on his face, as they had delivered it.
The next five bags are finished in a hurry, there was a man who only wanted 30 cups of instant noodles, a little excessive maybe, but easy for the kids to get.

The kids are heading back to the academy to tell their teacher about the success. But before entering they stand in a circle, "Our first mission accomplished" The other girl says.
"Even if it was just grocery shopping" Taro says, and then they all laugh while entering the academy.

Word count: 623

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back