Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blossom (Open)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
yukikointro_zpsfe232787.jpg

Yukiko​

Yukiko was rather appalled by the statement that came from Shimete. A master now allowed to be coupled with his servant? And why the heck not? She herself was servant and she was rather very much in love with the man she served. Asuka...just the thought of him made her heart aflutter...and it brought her back to Tomo whom was just as girly as her master. When Tomo looked her way as if he needed an answer, Yukiko speaks up, not wanting to let him down.

“Firstly, if your master's father would get in the way of love then shame on him. Secondly, if things are as miss Tomo says they are, then you need not worry about being sold...though you may have to worry about finding a new job. More importantly, however, I do not think it is fair for you to play with miss Tomo's heart in such a manner. Asking someone to be your significant other is a daunting task and a high honor. It is not right for you to muddle such a thing by claiming it all to be a ruse.”

Yukiko wanted to just walk over there and give Tomo a big hug but she refrained from doing so since she had no idea how he'd react to it. Instead, with hands on her hips, she turns to look at Shimete sternly.

“Given your situation, I can see how you would be desperate to find help, but you must consider the feelings of those you involve in such a thing.” Yukiko's expression softens, it was difficult for her to not smile for too long it would seem. “Surely there is some other way, or person that could help in all this. Perhaps my master would be willing to help...or we could give miss Kaoru a makeover and dress her up like a boy.” The last part was meant as a joke of course and Yukiko would giggle with it.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Tomo tells Shimete how hard it would be to sell her and also thinks that he would not be a good cover. Shimete highly disagrees. “If they cannot sell me, they will disown me and send me to an orphanage. I rather be sold for at least I would be able to keep my family name.” In truth Shimete was an orphan both her parents are dead. Koaru was informed of that sad tell not so long ago. “As for a suitor I believe you are perfectly adequate.” She says with a smile. It’s not as if he was the only guy in village; she asked him not just because of his gender. She had some standards and he stood up to them pretty well. “You completed my stories when most boys I’ve met would just give me a yawn. You’re artist and even gave me a flower. You have a nice sense of humor for when I asked of your gender, you played with it.” She then turns her head for the last reason was one she could not possibly say looking at him. “I also find girly looking boys attractive.” It’s not that she wants it to be a ruse; it’s more like it doesn’t seem likely for him to be attracted to her. All the boys in the Nigiri clan stays clear of her, who makes her think she is not really attractive. I reality is has to do with her being the child of Moro and the parents thinking she might be dangerous despite what the elder says.

Kirito hiding in the bush rolls his eyes. He has no idea why it is so hard for Shimete to ask a simple question. He steps out of his hiding stop and walks up to Shimete and gives her a nudge towards Tomo. Ask him already. “W-will you d-do me the honor of g-going on a date with m-me?” Shimete was nervous as she talked but her words were sincere.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mochizuki san tried to reason with Shimete chan, but then asked Kaoru for advice. The shy girl stood there while fiddling with her skirt. Kaoru had never been put in this kind of situation. She thought frantically for an answer, "Umm well its true Shimete chan you are a kunoichi now even if you are still a student." Her eyes darted to both the girly boy and the young Shimete chan. Kaoru knew that Shimete chan hadn't even hit her teen years, and Mochizuki san looked older than her. "Plus I think that Mochizuki san maybe a little ..." she trailed off "bit too old for you. It may be more wise to pick someone of your own age to use as a cover." Kaoru lowered her head. Had she said the right thing? The shy girl didn't know.

Yukiko san then said some words of wisdom, that Kaoru very much agreed to, but Shimete chan retorted saying she was going to be sent to an orphanage if she couldn't be sold. Kaoru knew of her orphanage and she could relate since she herself was abandoned by her parents. Shimete chan then went to say how Mochizuki san was a good match for her and her last statement seemed to be her most embarrassing. Kaoru just stood there, she couldn't think of what to say to a girl who was so determined.

Soon after Shimete chan finished a wolf hopped out of a nearby bush. Kaoru had never seen a wolf up close she was frightened yet curious at the same time. The preteen seemed to be completely comfortable with the carnivore and with its nudging she managed to ask out Mochizuki san. Kaoru glanced over at the boy. What would he say? Will he accept or reject Shimete chan?

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo contemplated the situation before him. Never before had he been in such an awkward predicament. Being in a relationship, especially a false one, comes with many complications and even hurt feelings at times. Yukiko seemed to understand this, giving her opinion. Tomo was thankful for her support, and her light-hearted joke brought a smile to his face. Kaoru also stated her views on the matter, believing Tomo was too old for Shimete. Though Tomo agreed that this situation might call for a person closer to Shimete's age, he was certainly not one to go against a couple for loving each other, even if their ages were a bit off. Her opinion, however, got Tomo to wondering just how old he seemed. Or maybe he was misreading Shimete's age. Based on the way she presented herself, Tomo would have guessed Shimete to be twelve. Yet with Kaoru's statement, perhaps the red-head was even closer to the single digits than Tomo initially presumed.

Bringing himself back to the problem at hand, Tomo listened to Shimete's response. His brows furrowed as he thought of the poor girl being placed in an orphanage for something so ludicrous as loving someone. Tomo had been lucky to grow up in such a loving and wacky family. Never would his parents abandon him because he cared for someone else. Tomo's attention was brought back to Shimete as she began to justify her reasoning for choosing him. They made sense, at least Tomo thought they did. However, these reasons were still only based on a one-day encounter. He let a sigh fall from his lips. He didn't want to hurt Shimete, but this just wasn't something he felt comfortable with.

As Tomo was about to regretfully reject Shimete's offer, a wolf appeared from some nearby bushes and stood behind Shimete. Ah, now I see. She must somehow be related to the Inuzuka clan. Now it made sense how she could smell him. Though he still wanted to believe that he didn't have some ridiculously manly musk. The creature nudged Shimete, seeming to prompt her to ask a question. Specifically a request for a date. A...date... Tomo let the words roll around in his head, and he finally came to a satisfactory conclusion.

He let his eyes rest on Shimete and did his best to keep them there. "I'm sorry Shimete-san, but I cannot agree to be your boyfriend, though I do very much appreciate your kind words." He paused to make sure his words would come out the way he wanted. "But, I can compromise if you will allow it. I think your goal can be met without labeling us a couple. I can go on a date with you. A date doesn't require a commitment, and we can be sure to go somewhere where your master's father would be sure to find out. Also, though I am the manager-in-training to my family's troupe, I also perform. In short, I think becoming my number one fan will solve your problem and with prevent any more from starting. Simply come watch me whenever I perform and from time to time we can go on dates. I will do my best to seem like crush-worthy material and all you need to do is ogle me...well...maybe ogle is a bit too strong a word, but you get the idea. Do we have a deal?"

Tomo hoped this alternative would be an adequate plan. It would solve the commitment and age issue at the same time. Not to mention it seemed like the most natural solution. If Shimete all of a sudden had a boyfriend, it would seem suspicious. This would ease them into it, starting with a fangirl crush and making her family notice her change of focus from master to performer. He awaited a response, not only from Shimete, but from Kaoru and Yukiko. His plan made sense in his mind, but for all he knew, it could seem even more shallow to them. He finally broke his eye contact with Shimete to find support from his other lady friends.

WC: 681
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​

Listening intently, Yukiko seemed to go silent for some time. In fact, she seemed to just be frozen in place. Was she breathing? Did she breathe? It might have been really creepy if she wasn't so pretty. It was near heartbreaking to hear that someone would abandon this pretty girl known as Shimete just because she was in love...or assumedly in love. Considering Yukiko was very much in love with her own master, it was a tough pill to swallow or even fathom. For a moment she put herself in Shimete's shoes and shudders just at the mere thought of not being able to love her master. That shudder was the only movement from her for some time whilst she listens to Shimete, then Kaoru and finally Tomo.

The wolf suddenly making its appearance made Yukiko go on high alert for a moment though there was no noticeable change in her stance, but her eyes...for just a few seconds there was such a dark intent there before she comes to the realization that the creature was no threat and in fact friendly. It was almost romantic how Shimete asked the male for a date and it made Yukiko blush once more.

“Oh how dramatic! Good show little miss Shimete.” She says as she claps.

The reply from Tomo was what she expected out of him. The boy just seemed to be the kind of person who had their head on straight and thought about the full picture of something. His plan was sound, Yukiko though and she could find no problems with it so she'd weigh in positively.

“That sounds like a much more genuine way to go about it and I think that would seem far more believeable...not to mention you'd get to know one another better and perhaps your ruse would acutally blossom into a more true love. I would like to attend these shows as well if that's alright with you Tomo-chan.”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kirito agrees with the idea as a practical means of improving Shimete’s fighting ability. Kirito was more of a loner and not big on romance. He figures Shimete might learn a little acrobatics from the man troupe. Not to mention strengthen his lessons on teamwork. Kirito now closer to the group could now smell what Shimete smelt. The boys scent barely registered on the maleness scale, but he was still young. There were other scents that caught his attention, a scent of blood emanating from the older woman. The smell was masked with lavender, but a trained nose as his can smell through the clever disguise. However the strong aroma prevented him from discerning anything about the blood. This woman must have some interesting secrets. Normally the scent of blood made his mouth water, but the smell of lavender made him sick. He was not sure whether to be attracted or repelled by her; in compromise he continues to watch her, but at a distance. He will use Shimete as a wall between them.

Shimete loved the idea and was sure she could watch Tomo perform all day, but she did wonder what he did. Most likely it was something that had to do with his ink creation powers. He was quiet an accomplished artist. Almost as good as Hebi-sama, a friend of the family. The only point of concern she had was how his sister would feel about her. If Shimete ogled too much her sister might become protective or something. However despite that, she sealed the deal with a kiss. She lays one on his check, “Thanks Tomo, but what would your sister think of a young girl watching your every performance.”

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru nodded in agreement as Mochizuki san proposed his alternative. This plan seemed much more plausible than Shimete chan's. Yukiko san also agreed and even commented that a love could bud from the agreement. This puzzled Kaoru. She had never fallen in love so she didn't have a full understanding of the emotion. The teen couldn't figure out how watching someone perform could result in a relationship.

"Shimete chan I think you should take Mochizuki san up on his offer" Kaoru glanced over to the girl "It is more believable and practically fool proof if you ask me" she finished with a smile.

The shy girl was almost certain that Shimete chan would accept the alternative and be able to continue serving Kazuma kun. That is 'till she spoke again asking about how Mochizuki san's twin would react to Shimete chan watching the shows. Kaoru didn't think about that. She was sure that Mochizuki san must have multiple fans. What would one younger than the others even matter? If anything his twin should be happy that her brother has a younger audience. But that was just Koaru's opinion. An opinion that the shy girl was too afraid to say so she just looked over at Mochizuki san for his answer.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo was glad to hear the positive reactions. He had been worried that his plan would result in some angry women, which based on his own interactions with his many sisters and aunts, was a scary thing. When Yukiko mentioned that she wanted to see his performances as well, Tomo was caught him off guard. However, he soon recovered and gave a nod. "Of course Yukiko-san. The more ladies viewing my shows, the easier it will be to keep up appearances. I will be sure to advertise my performances. Just keep a lookout for posters." His last attempt at advertising hadn't gone so well, but hopefully his performances would be more interesting to the villagers than Tama's were.

Tomo saw Shimete come closer as she gave him a peck on the cheek as a way to acknowledge her agreement to the proposal. Tomo blushed, feeling that the kiss was nice, but finding it an embarrassing way to give consent. He was just thankful that it hadn't been on the lips. He would have died from embarrassment if that had occurred. After pulling away, Shimete inquired as to Tomo's sister and her feelings about their arrangement. Tomo recovered from his embarrassment and answered Shimete's question. "My dear Shimete-chan, please do not worry about my sister. I'll keep her in check." Tomo gave Shimete his best smile. That was an utter lie, but he felt it was necessary. There was nothing Tomo could do when his sister put her mind to something. He simply hoped that Tama would focus more on the fact that he was getting attention than on Shimete and his possible fans.

Tomo bowed to the ladies. "Thank you for today. It was lovely to meet you all. Now I must be off to make arrangements." Tomo turned towards the direction of his uncle's house. As he began his walk home, his habit of talking to himself kicked in. "Looks like I'll need to do some research on how to become more popular. I'll start with favorite hair color among females...next clothes...do women like painted nails? ...Maybe I should get a mascot..." If not stopped, Tomo would make his way home to start the surveys.

WC: 366
[MFT]

{Topic left if not stopped}

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​

It was a joy to see the three coming up with solutions to their problems and then Tomo coming up with the most grand of all the solutions. How could anyone not agree with such a wonderfully laid out plan. Tomo was quite the quick thinker it would seem and that just brought a bright smile to Yukiko's face...not that she hadn't been smiling already. It seemed like things were coming to a close though which made Yukiko a but sad but she too would have to return home at some point. She couldn't leave her master alone for too long. Perhaps next time she could bring him.

“I'll be sure to come to your show Miss Tomo, maybe I'll give Shimete-chan some competition for your love hrmm?”

Of course it was a joke, but she did try to make the adorable girly boy blush with her words as that was a cute look for him. Yukiko turns and curtsies properly to each of the three, first to Tomo, then to Kaoru and lastly to Shimete.

“Thank you very much for turning a lovely walk into a joyous occasion, I shall cherish this moment for some time to come. Be safe and I hope to see you three around more often.”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Tomo says his goodbye she does the same, “yes it was nice seeing you all as well. Until next time.” She then left the park with the question she sought to ask the goddess Hikari at the grand oak tree remained unspoken. For today she did not need to know the answer, but was glad that she will remain by Kazuma’s side.
[left topic]

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru almost sighed with relief as she saw the plan come together. She felt that the situation will work out on its own and that there was nothing to worry about. The other three said there farewells. "I hope to see you all again sometime" the shy girl said to her companions before they left.

Kaoru was now left alone in the flower field. She would have never guessed that her day would turn out this way. The young girl looked toward the horizon it was almost sunset. The day seemed to just zoom by to Kaoru.

"I better head home" she dusted off her skirt and hurried back home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back