Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blue and Yellow make Green [Open]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All was silent.

A thin stream of morning sunlight cut through the overhead canopy of a grove in the thickest portion of the Ancient Forest, where it found its destination on Saki's gentle brown hair. He felt the faint heat from the sun on the top of his head, and, after opening his eyes from a long meditation, saw that several birds had made their peaceful rest on the limbs of trees around him. A smile found itself on his face.

Despite sitting in the same spot for nearly an hour, Saki was not cold, nor was he sleepy; he had spent this entire time gathering his new found lightning-natured chakra around his body and feeling its flow throughout him, focusing it in different sections of his body before moving it all to another. Lightning chakra felt very strange to him. It was much different trying to manipulate, as opposed to the water nature he grew up with. It felt light and energetic, as if the slightest movement of his will would send it beaming into a section of his body faster than he expected. As a result, controlled movement of it was more difficult than his slower, heavier water chakra. Water chakra felt like it sloshed around inside his body; lightning chakra felt like his entire inside was made of mirrors, and the chakra was a laser. Regardless, he had begun to get the hang of it over the last week, especially with the meditation on chakra control that he was having at the time. He became much more intentional about where he was moving and allocating that lightning chakra... but one thing he hadn't tried yet was mixing the two.

In those final minutes before opening his eyes, he has been trying to twist and mix the two different types, however he fount that they did not seemingly want to blend. Like oil and water, the two natures of chakra would not mesh together so easily, but with a little effort, Saki finally managed to visualize what they were doing: the smallest amount of the two merged together like a water leaking through a pinhole. More and more began to slowly mix, until he could imagine there being a third, different chakra inside him that felt as though it were a ball of gel.

His concentration was broken, however, when he unexpectedly hacked a horrible cough. The fit lasted for several seconds.

The birds that had been so peaceful immediately took flight, startled at the disruption of the still forest.

Saki remembered that he hadn't taken a medical pill before he left for the forest; his symptoms were completely uninhibited. Sighing, he reached into a back belt pouch and pulled out one of the pills and popped it in mouth, disappointed that all his concentration was so easily broken.

But then he looked up.

The grass in front of him was covered in a mixture of blood and... some clear liquid? Saki adjusted his body so that he was on his knees, then put his face close enough to the floor that he could more closely inspect the liquid. Most disturbingly... it was eating away at the dirt and grass. Quickly.

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Birds flew overhead in a panicked manner as if something had spooked them but this went completely unnoticed by the young girl not too far away dragging a dead but strangely enough cooked boar and a large white bottle with the words sake printed on it and obviously having trouble with both large items as the nine year old struggled to pull them over the knotted roots of the forest floor.

Most people would wonder why such a young girl was out here and also why she had so much food and alarmingly enough alcohol but that could be easily explained. Ayame for that was the girls name didn't like people that much. They confused her at the best of times and irritated her at the worst so she had started to regularly venture out into the Nimbus Delectatio to get some peace and to train herself against the wild beats of the land but so far she struggled against a wolf pup let alone any of the bigger creatures that lurked around the Ancient Forest so most of the time she was forced to run least she be eaten.

On this particular trip though she had come across an empty camp site with said booze and a boar on the fire. It had looked so tempting that Ayame just thought what the hell and grabbed before the owner came back and dragged them deeper into the forest in order to eat without discovery. In fact she was close to one of her favourite clearings all she had to do was cut across this thicket of the Ancient Forest and she would be there. All Ayame had to do was be careful as she was in one of the deeper parts of the woods and she didn't want some monster coming along and nabbing her loot.

Pulling herself through a bush she soldiered on and only out of luck did she spot a man between the trees on all fours looking at something on the ground so closely his rear was waving around in the air. "What's he doing?" Ayame mused out loud as she shifted the sake bottles strap on her shoulder before dropping her boar not really caring about it too much since the bottle was the true prize out of her recent luck. Stepping forward with the usual foolish confidence of children Ayame walked until she was next to the man and the tried to crane her neck in order to see what he was doing.

[Wc: 419]
[MFT]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Acid?

He had spit acid. Well, more like coughed acid. Choked up acid. But he had just spewed acid regardless of the nature at which he'd expelled it from his body. Saki continued to examine the transparent liquid as it ate away more and more at the ground cover in front of him. It was fascinating... and a little sad, at the same time. He felt sorry for the several little plants that fell victim to his uncontrollable outburst. There were times when Saki wondered what it must feel like to be a plant. Did they feel physical pain? Were they conscious of threats and danger, but unable to act?

Saki would have normally thought that at this point, but, for once in his life, he was sick of plants. The last two weeks had been terrible for him, facing the symptoms--and the ever-growing reality--of the fact that he himself was being taken over by a parasitic plant, the Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose). In fact, part of his right arm, though obscured by his robes, was beginning to change color and form. Small patches of green and brown were slowly replacing his once-pale skin. And, of course, his internal organs were changing as well, hence his coughing fits. At first, he had been coughing up stomach acid covered plant material. However, as his state progressed closer and closer to that of another Primrose, he had stopped coughing up vines and planty sinew and begun coughing up strictly blood. However, with this came an access to a new form of chakra.

As an Oshiro, he had strictly been able to use Water and regular chakra, as is typical with his ancestry. However, since his injection with the parasite, he'd found that he was able to use lightning chakra as well, most likely from the former victims consumed by the parasite's former, larger form. Saki had fairly quickly been able to grasp the new nature, and just now he'd actually combined the two.

Saki was aware of a presence approaching him. Despite his lack of focus to his surroundings, he heard someone's footsteps on the muffling grass off to his right. Forgetting about his new revelation, he glanced off to the right, and, when he saw that it was just a child, sat back on his butt.

"Oh, hello!" he exclaimed, his demeanor completely changing from his borderline sullen attitude just moments before. "What are you doing out here all alone? The Ancient Forest can be dangerous!"

He knew he was only half-serious. The fact of the matter was that the place they were at the moment was, for the most part, of no threat to either of them. Most of the creatures that lived here were much deeper in. Saki rose to the point where he was sitting on his heels, balancing on his toes, which put him right about eye-level with the much shorter girl.

"You know, only shinobi should come out here without some form of protection. Are your parents arou--why do you have a bottle of sake?" he suddenly asked, concerned. "You are way too young for that stuff."

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the man sat back upon noticing the girl, Ayame craned just a little further and managed to catch a glimpse of something sizzling in the grass before her attention was grabbed by the rather enthusiastic greeting of the man followed by a small scolding about being in such a dangerous place. Shrugging off the idle curiosity of the weird sizzling fluid in the grass Ayame tried to focus on the crouched gentlemen only to fail with her small attention span. He continued to ramble on but Ayame only half paid attention as she looked the guy over and the first thought that came to mind was that if this guy was any more pale she would be able to look straight through him. He didn't seem that strong either with a kind of weedy look that made her think of some of those nerdy logistic guys she saw running through the village now and again but soon shook herself from her introspection as her sake was mentioned.

Standing in silence Ayame allowed the strap to fall from her shoulders and into her hands before using her thumb to pop the cork off the bottle allowing the sweet heady aroma to spill forth. "Yeah adults spout stupid things like that all the time but really age is just a number and I don't feel like limiting myself just because people think I should." Ayame spoke in a matter of fact type of way that purely expressed an opinion and nothing more as she sank to the floor and crossed her legs. Taking a swig from the bottle with obvious and worrying experience Ayame smiled as she offered the older man the bottle to take a drink. "As for where I got it from.....Well I lucked out and came across an empty camp that wouldn't miss a few supplies." Ayame gave a boisterous laugh at this point more suited for a man than a little girl before learning forward and looking the man up and down. "So weedy guy what are you doing out here if it's so dangerous to be alone." Ayame meant weedy as skinny but she would probably laugh for days if she had found out that that this guy was some sort of half plant thing. As Ayame waited for an answer she took notice of the peacefulness around her and almost shivered in disgust at how boring this place was. 'Oh man is this guy some sort of nature lover. Hmm maybe I shouldn't have offered the sake but drinking alone is just as boring as sitting here.' She thought as she hoped he would get over himself and allow the sharing of sake if for no other reason than that it was rude to take someone else's bottle.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This kid was what, like, 10? Maybe? There was so much about what she said that just peeved Saki (which is saying something, cause he keeps a level head for the most part). Maybe "annoyed" was a better word for it. Here was a girl, obviously inexperienced in how the world works, acting all high-and-mighty as if she had some higher entity above the laws that rule the world. Laws like the fact that sake could ruin a child's life, and more literal laws like "you have to be over 21 to consume alcohol." In some aspects, this girl reminded Saki of Komora. Well, if Komora were one to talk before stabbing things.

"Age may only be a number, but it's still a sound measurement used for determining when certain things are healthy or unhealthy for a human body." he said, pushing his glasses up for the tenth time already. But he let it rest at that; he wasn't inclined to go any further. "And no thank you," he replied when offered a cup.

And, of course, she had apparently stole it.

Nice.

And from there, it was a jab at Saki being "weedy..." At that word, he actually cringed a little. The thought that she actually knew about everything he was going through momentarily shocked Saki, though he regained his composure just as quickly as he'd lost it.

"Well, I'm a shinobi." He pointed to a the Kumogakurean headband hanging from his waist. "You're avoiding the question."

Truth be told, Saki was curious of this girl. She obviously possessed an above-average strength, carrying a sake bottle almost as big as herself. On top of that, she was obviously intelligent, albeit stubborn. She would probably make a good student, with refinement and some guidance.

"How about this: if you can keep that bottle way from me, I'll let you keep it. Sound like a fair bet?"

Of course it wasn't. But that was on her, and whether or not she felt it she could play keep away.

Saki began channeling chakra into the ground in preparation for a "yes."

[MFT]

OoC: Sorry for the bad post, I'm in the middle of class and wanted to get this out :p

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki made some good points about health when It came to young people drinking and normally his words would have created a small desire to adhere to the normal social convention concerning drink in most kids but Ayame had a more live for today outlook on life and didn't really care if she was around to see tomorrow. All that really mattered to her was the enjoyment of the three big vices in her life which was drinking, fighting and the odd bit of gambling with the rougher element who didn't mind taking money from a child. Shrugging at Saki's decline to her alcohol Ayame laid down on her side in a lounging position before taking a few lazy sips from her drink enjoying the feeling of the burn down her throat as Mr shinobi showed her his headband. "Oh I see so that's why your out here. Training or something I guess." Ayame said casually.

"Yeah I guess I did dodge the question and you've been straight up to an extent so I guess I can be too. Names Uchiha Ayame and I'm out here because people are annoying and there are very few people out here." As she spoke Ayame watched the chuunin closely and thought she had said something to upset the guy but he seemed to quickly regain his cool at such a speed that Ayame played it off as her imagination.

Ayame continued her enjoyment of her pilfered beverage as silence fell upon the two as Saki seemed to compare Ayame to something internally not that Ayame had noticed as she was keeping herself entertained by pouring a tiny bit of Sake on a nearby ant before watching it drunkenly scuttle off to god knows where but it wasn't long before Saki proposed a bet that didn't really benefit Ayame at all but it sounded like fun even if she was outclassed by this ninja. "Ha sounds fun to me." Ayame said as she popped the bottles cork back in before standing up with a little bit of a buzz.

[OOC: That's ok and it's good in my opinion.]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For someone who had started the a conversation by not telling much about herself, she was fairly straightforward and blunt. Her name was Ayame, of the Uchiha clan. Saki mentally made a note that he was meeting more and more student Uchihas, when previously there had been very few in the villages, let alone that he knew. Perhaps more of the clan was migrating from other villages? Or maybe there was some strange generational gap in when one set had been born to when they had children of their own? Who knew? It didn't really matter in the end.

"I agree," Saki began, rising to his feet as Ayame did. "Trees are far better company than a crowd. My name is Oshiro Saki."

Saki turned his back to Ayame, and when his hands were thoroughly hidden from the girl, weaved a few quick hand signs. With his back still to her, he said, "So... You don't seem the dull type. Do you have any idea what you want to do with your life?" He was fully aware that this child most likely wouldn't have any idea. However, if she was how he assumed she would be, she might make a good student at the Academy.

The Academy...

"Wait just a minute... are you an Academy student?"

Saki was, of course, one of the teachers at the academy, although only one for very niche electives. Though he only taught about poisons and plants, he generally saw every student, and for the most part, every student saw him, even though most often they didn't particularly care for him or his classes. The whol time Saki had been talking, the chakra he had pooled into the floor began to react with his hand signs, slowly rising up into a Water Clone behind Ayame. If she didn't notice it (which was honestly the whole purpose Saki was talking), the clone would simply grab the bottle and hold it away from her. If she did and tried to hold the bottle away, then the real Saki would walk up to her and try to take it. What an ingenious strategy, Saki. Well done, if I do say so myself. Bravo.

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the guy was Oshiro Saki. Not the strongest name she had ever heard but not the worst although he did chat a lot but as least he accepted her point about people unlike the teachers at the academy who kept referring her back to consolers for anti social behaviour. "Yeah I'm an academy student." Ayame conceded as she began stretching and loosening up her shoulders to get ready for whatever Saki was up to as he turned his back on her. Hopefully this wasn't going to end up like that time with the guy in the trench coat in the red light district. "Goal....Ha don't need one. I walk an interesting enough path."

As Ayame stood there waiting for something to happen she started getting this weird feeling that something wasn't right. It was pure luck that she saw a shadow rise up behind and with a flick of her head she looked up at the second Saki behind her but instead of shock Ayame just smiled as she lifted the now lighter bottle up. "Interesting." Ayame said as she shoved the bottle back into clone allowing it take the bottle before she rushed forward at the chuunin in front of her. "Nice trick but lets do something a bit more fun than a bet." Ayame said as she performed a kicked aimed at Saki's groin before twisting into a punch aimed at the solar plexus. It didn't really matter to Ayame if she was outmatched she just knew this would be a fun fight. Attempting to finish her combo Ayame flipped away and tried to plant her foot in Saki's chin.

[OOC: sorry for short post got a bit blocked.]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So this girl was an academy student after all. Saki wasn't totally surprised that he didn't remember her from any of his classes; not many people took them. They were, after all, optional. Not many people cared to take a class about learning how to make things out of trees, utilizing bark as makeshift armor or bamboo chutes as as pitfalls. Everyone wanted to one-up each other with cooler jutsu from the ninjutsu instructor or cool flashy taijutsu techniques from the taijutsu instructor. No one cared about weedy Saki with his glasses and his wiry figure.

Speaking of tajutsu...

Saki's water clone grabbed the bottle of sake thrown at him, which was lighter than he would have expected it to be, and without a hesitation Ayame was attacking him. With the clone incapacitated with the bottle in-hand, it was unable to do anything preemptively. But that was okay, he didn't need to clone. Seeing the incoming groin kick, the real Saki slid his left foot back forming a stance. Just before the kick connected, he twisted his hips to the left. The intended debilitating strike instead met meaty thigh muscle. A punch was next. Utilizing his twisting hip motion, he brought his right hand up and swatted the hand away before it could hit him, without moving too much. It was a redirection rather than a block. Saki almost didn't see Ayame's last kick coming, but it was decently telegraphed. If he had been hit by the previous two attacks, it probably would have connected. But the point is that Saki hopped back slightly upon seeing Ayame flip, and her foot whisked past his face, wind slapping his face as it missed.

She landed a few feet away.

"Solid fighting moves, but you telegraph them too much. It'll come, don't worry." he chuckled a bit. "Does this mean I win the bet?"

Saki's water clone jumped up into a tree, away from the fight, where the sake would be, in theory, out of reach. Saki smiled at Ayame, and resumed his previous stance.

"Do you have anything else? Or is that all?"

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tried to hold it in but she just couldn't help it as she landed from her failed kick. "Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! She burst out into laughter forcing her to lean forward causing her hair to shadow her face as she held her sides in her mirth. Between bouts of laughter Ayame spoke. "Interesting so interesting your much stronger than me it just isn't fun." At this Ayame laughed a bit more before she settled down and looked up at Saki as he stood a few feet away. I haven't got any more for now but........." Ayame's eyes seemed to darken with bloodlust as she broke out into a massive grin. "Give me a few years and we can fight to the death as equals."

Despite the chance this could be taken as a threat Ayame spoke in a manner that meant she respected this man and that offering a fight to the death in the future was her way of basically saying she wanted to surpass the man as she grew. With that said she turned to the boar at the edge of the clearing and brought the cooked carcass over which thankfully had been largely left alone by everything except a few bugs but in Ayame's opinion they were extra protein. "Your welcome to some." Ayame said with a shrug as she relaxed and enjoyed the grub while largely forgetting about her sake since she was pretty buzzed already.

[OCC: Sorry for long wait. College went nuts with assignments. Will try to update with greater speed.]

[Word Count:239]
[MFT]

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki gave a hearty laugh, as good as he could, that is. Regardless of how he may have laughed on the outside, inside he was genuinely lighthearted and happy. There was something about this kid that just gave him... hope? Or vitality? How could you describe this feeling? Whatever it was, it was a good feeling. Saki always did like kids, even if they didn't necessarily seem sane at first.

"To the death, then! One day, we'll have that fight, I'm sure." he said, smiling.

With that, Ayame motioned to a large boar carcass at the end of the clearing, that Saki had failed to notice before.

Interesting.

"Ah, what the hell. What have I got to lose?"

He followed the girl to the meat, which had already been cooked. Inwardly, Saki was grateful that he wouldn't have to build a fire to cook the boar. That would have taken hours.

"So, Ayame," he started. "How long have you been enrolled in the academy? I don't think you've ever taken one of my classes. Do you have thing you like the most about the school?"

OOC: Don't worry, I totally understand. I'm going through some stuff, too, and I totally forgot to reply here sooner ^_^;;;

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame almost choked as she burst into laughter at Saki's question. What kid actually liked school was the first thought that went through Ayame's head before she answered. "I've been training myself so far from what comes out of the text books and no I haven't attended any classes. School doesn't seem to approve to much on my behaviour so I ignore them a bit."

Ayame said this with a negligent shrug as she ripped a chunk of meat off the boar and popped it straight into her mouth. "So your a teacher right? What do you teach." As she wanted for an answer Ayame gave Saki another look over again and while he was strong she just couldn't picture this weak looking guy controlling some hyper active brat while giving a lecture on some obscure ninja technique. Then again appearances' are deceiving.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On that very day, Nanashi had wanted to do something different from the usual. He had already finished reading for school, having spent a few more hours in the library for further research. He was feeling anxious for the coming class with a simple instruction about gathering at the front of the school. To think it was a combat class, he was certain it would entail more pain than usual. And there was also the other thing to be worried– the teacher. He was certain that it would be the lady with the horns he had met a few days ago. Quite the troublesome encounter when her supposed clansman had joined in and started blowing things on a whim.

“Definitely need a good break. If only this was Port Cirrus, I could just go to the cliffside and dive into the waters. Heck, even staying at the harbor would get me to see interesting things. I wonder how everyone’s doing back home?” he sighed as he walked down the street, aimless for the moment.

Wearing his normal white shirt and combat pants and boots, and with his trademark green jacket, he was hoping to settle the day without much of a fuss. He was used to the cold and the harsh climates that Kumogakure at least felt familiar that way. He wasn’t geared for battle, and most definitely for his part time job either. Not that the part time would continue. Still, perhaps taking care of the flower shop was the most interesting thing that happened that week, aside from reading more into the history of Bear Country. “I’ll have to borrow the Marsh as well. Maybe I can find more things that way.”

Of course, he was also wary of perusing too much as it might lead him to more doubts than answers. After all, he wasn’t so sure of his own origin and those two countries were the only clue. But even his adoptive father could not guarantee it.

Still, he was now living in Kumogakure and he had to quickly adapt to a life he will probably have to live for the rest of his life. And such thoughts often scared him since he’d rather just go back to the port town and be a simple fisherman. ’You’re more than what you think you are’– his Old Man’s voice resounded in his head again. Quite the annoying bugger that always liked to nag at him whenever he felt homesick or just lost. But he was also thankful for it. Such words of parting helped him build confidence.

And perhaps it was because he was lost in thoughts– and because it wasn’t long ago that he was brought to the forest forcibly by the said horned lady of the Kyodo– that he unknowingly had traced his way back to the forest. There, he found himself still walking and finding a refreshing atmosphere. Perhaps he didn’t need to run to the colosseum and bask in the loud sounds to make him remember about the hustle and bustle of his home town. Maybe, finding one’s self with nature from time to time could also imitate his longing for his seaside cliff and the mysterious waters.

“Now, if only there’s a lake, or a waterfall…” he sighed once more, walking past a fallen large branch that seemed quite old that lichen and moss covered it entirely. He continued further until he could hear voices and soon began to go towards it.

It wouldn’t take long before he came in view from the forest path and he saw a tall man and a child with equally black hair. They were deep in conversation and seemingly partaking a roasted boar. He didn’t take a step forward, though he didn’t retreat either. He was just… standing there, trying to remember once more what he should be doing next but the sight of the boar sort of made his stomach growl loud.

Topic Entered.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I teach about different uses for different plants as found around the world, mostly in and around the Lightning country. It's really more interesting than the name suggests."

Saki wasn't a fan of truancy, probably because he himself was a teacher and a shinobi. If the next generation wasn't sttending classes, well, then, their life as a shinobi may be much shorter than it should be, in one way or another. it weakens the village. His disappointment showed on his face when Ayame said she wasn't attending classes, but Saki didn't like shaming children. That did nothing but discourage them.

"And you are always welcome in one of my classes when you decide that classes are right for you. I would highly recommend it!"

Saki took a knife and cut a chunk off of the boar, and bit into it. It was bland, especially for meat. Whoever had killed it hadn't done a very good job of dropping it quickly, so the meat tasted gamey from the adrenaline that had obviously shot through the boar before its death. It was sad, really. Even though Saki wasn't particularly against killing animals (obviously it was necessary), he dislike unnecessary pain on such a beautiful creature. Still, it was food, so he kept eating.

There was a shuffle behind Saki, followed by the loud growl of a stomach. A concerned look flashed itself over his face, and he turned to look at what intruder had stumbled upon this scene as well.

It was another kid.

"Hello? Can we help you? Are you lost?" he called out curiously. What was it with kids wandering into the forest? "It's dangerous out here!"

OOC: I live! SO sorry about the delay, guys.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Ancient Forrest housed many things. Wild and furious animals true, but this is not the reason for Hakuren’s visit. Fresh fruit and natural spring water, this is what she was after. Such ingredients made wonderful drinks that she would gladly serve in the next few years. Fermentation takes time and one cannot rush a popper aged drink. Wine making is a patient art and she has found herself quite skilled at it. Dawn was breaking and she had already collect a few bottles of spring water and five pieces of fruit in a side pack. On her back however was a wooden box which contained various bottles of alcoholic beverages. This was something she never leave home without for a few reasons. Firstly she was quite the drinker and was always sipping one of her beverages; right now she was drinking her favorite, Jolly Sailor. Second she sales drinks for a living apart from doing missions; you never know when you might find a customer. Third her drinks have some interesting effects and does use them as weapons.

Walking through the forest she sings, “My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.” The bar that her father ran was pirate themed and thus she knows a few song of the sea. She then stops as she could hear an angry growl coming from behind. Turning her head she sees a lone wolf and it was no pup either. Not wanting to kill the local wildlife she takes one of her bottle from the box and throws it at the wolf. It dodges the projectile but the smell filled its nostrils and soon it lost its ability to see. Hakuren was an interesting shinobi that used alcohol to cast illusions. Her drinks were so strong the smell could intoxicate. However as she tries to leave the wolf gives chase for it did not need its eyes to hear the rattling of the bottle in her wooden pack as she runs.

With a sad sigh she throws another bottle which strikes the wolf square on the head. This one made him completely deaf. With no eyes to see, no ears to hear and nose flooded with the scent of alcohol he was forced to give up. This did not keep Hakuren from running away and eventually she encounters a camp. Panting she welcomes the sight, “Well that was fun. What are you three doing in the middle of the forest this time of day?” Then there was a scent that she detects amongst the roast pork. “Do I smell cheap sake? Seriously the stuff in my backpack is a thousand times better.”

Topic Entered

OOC: Character is approved just waiting for name change

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame sighed as she prepared herself for the usual teacher speech about needing to go to classes or she would never amount to anything blah blah but was pleasantly surprised when instead of all that Saki just suggested that she attend his classes. Ayame shrugged at his suggestion. "Yeah maybe but poison and that stuff isn't really my thing." Ayame said lamely as she stared down at the chunk of meat in her hands in thought before she looked up as Saki shouted out to another kid who had shown up.

"Great a moocher." She muttered as she heard a growl come from the boy's stomach which could only mean he was hungry and most likely wanted a bit of Ayame's lunch. Looking up at the taller man sitting next to her Ayame spoke in a annoyed tone at having another kid she didn't now interrupting what she was considering a pleasant time despite Saki's clone still holding her booze hostage in a tree somewhere. "Unless you know this scab Saki-san can we tell him to screw off?" Before anything else could be said however another person had shown up but this one instantly became more welcome at the mention of some good alcohol in her backpack.

"Whoa there coming out of the wood work but if your willing to share a drink with me your more than welcome to some of our lunch." Ayame said with a big grin on at the thought of getting a nice little buzz going on from something that tastes better than distilled urine. Pointing at the clone sitting in the trees she went on to say. "My booze is up there at the moment being held hostage so a replacement would be nice.

[MFT]
[Word Count: 303]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nanashi was unsure whether to respond to the man who seemed at first troubled why he was there but suddenly turned into an alternate version of a nagging father, to look at the presence of another girl who entered the fray seemingly inviting them all for a good drink of her finest brews, and to the other girl who was first with the adult who seemingly mocked him (if he ever understood it) but did hear her mention to the adult about chasing him away. This was quite the encounter in the forest and he wasn’t really sure on how he should react.

Of course, it didn’t help when his stomach made another statement, for which he quickly placed a hand and turned away, his cheeks and ears turning as red as his hair in embarrassment. This would not be the first time he stumbled on people with an empty stomach. Heck, it normally didn’t made itself known to others until the sight of food. Perhaps he needed more self-control and discipline to keep his stomach from growling during inexplicable times. Imagine doing some stealth mission only to be uncovered because of witnessing a feast and your stomach wants to part take of it. Such dishonour!

Anyway, he quickly spoke, “I’m not interested in your poorly cooked meal.” Being someone who delighted in cooking, despite the aroma, he was certain the pig was far from being as tender and juicy and delicious. It was enough for simply surviving– a mundane way of cooking it– and not really for something that could appease both the craving and the satisfaction of taste. But he continued onto another subject, “It’s not entirely dangerous out here. We’re from those creatures and so long as there’s no Kyodo clansman around us it’s safe to say nothing bad is pushed against us.”

He then faced the girl with the backpack of alcohol, “Wait, are you giving them the drinks? Is this some sort of meet-up between an adult and two young girls? Is this even legal?” Then he glared at the said adult and added, “You should know better than to introduce alcohol. These kids are too young for it. It’s bad for their health.” He might be hypocritical if he said so while enjoying alcohol himself, but he wasn’t like that. There was a reason he looked at the said liquid with disdain and he’d rather avoid it himself. “I think I’ll go tell a teacher.” he quickly turned, about to walk away.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saki's water clone took the jar of sake that Saki had forgotten it was still holding, and smashed it up against the tree that his clone was still in. From there, it dispersed in a splash of water, which mixed with the sake before quickly absorbing into the ground and disappearing altogether. Inwardly, Saki wondered how much that amount of alcohol would affect the trees that would without a doubt drink it up; he hoped the adverse effects wouldn't be too major.

This whole situation was distasteful.

Between children wandering around the Ancient Forest alone, which despite their claims was in fact not the smartest thing they could possibly do with their lives, children stealing and drinking alcohol, and another person just wandering along offering children sake, Saki was more than upset. Though he had a good control over his temper, this was pushing it. He drew a fine line when it came to messing with youth, and this was threatening to step over it. A wave of redness flushed over Saki's face. he was visibly upset. He stood to his feet with his fist clenched and a serious tone about the way he carried himself. He looked straight at the girl offering alcohol.

"I am a teacher, and there will be no alcohol here with children around. What makes you think that serving alcohol to children is okay?" he spouted, walking closer to the girl s she approached. "Do I have to explain why there are laws forbidding underage drinking? You should know this!"

Saki huffed and turned around. He forgot most of what anyone else had said.

"Ayame, you are not going to be drinking. In fact, you should go home right now." Saki was controlling his anger, but was very visibly and audibly distressed. "If you would please find your way home, that would be best right now. You too, kid." he said, pointing to the guy who originally was going to go find a teacher. He turned back around to the girl offering alcohol. "Well?"

[MFT]

OOC: Yay school

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren could not help but think to herself, ‘wow when she bought that make up that said it would make her look ten years younger, they were not kidding.’ However it is more than likely that it was her flat chest that made her look young. Curse her genetics for having such underdeveloped breasts. “You’re sweet, but truthfully I’m in my twenties and…” Though before so could continue any further the older gentlemen of the group attacks her verbally her for things she has not even done yet. She then turns to the man with a smile and begins pointing out flaws in his logic. “Ah my dear, but it was you holding the bottle at my arrival. My suggestion of a better drink was towards the one who I believed to be the owner of the cheap sake.” Hakuren takes a swig from her bottle while letting her words sink in. “Now why in Kumo would I assume that to be hers?” Hakuren thought very poorly of this man and believes must be a horrible teacher f he jumps to conclusions so quickly.

Hakuren then walks around Saki no longer interested in speaking with him and approaches the girl. She politely curtsies before her, “Thank you for your generous offer miss, but I am afraid I must decline.” Ayame was kind and civil towards her and thus was worthy of some respectful gesturing unlike some people here. “Now I do not believe it is wise to wander the forest alone. You can get lost. I will guide you, unless Mr. Instructor would care to do the honors.”

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame huffed at the abrupt death of her pilfered Saki but then again easy come easy go and she was pretty buzzed at the moment so it was a moot point anyway as the young boy who had shown up was already leaving which didn't bother Ayame since she found people her own age tedious at best. Instead she focused on the entertaining argument between Saki and the girl who was claiming she was actually in her twenties which was kind of sad in Ayame's opinion due to her shrunken physique. 'At least she doesn't get mistaken for a little boy or something.' Ayame mused to herself as Saki got progressively more red in the face.

After yammering on about drinking age and other things that frankly Ayame tuned out because it wasn't anything she hadn't heard before, Saki finally turned his attention back to Ayame telling her not to drink and to go home. "Fine." Ayame said simply as she stood walked a few steps then sat back down at the foot of a tree where she got comfy. "There I'm home." Unlike most orphaned students Ayame's personality was a bit too combative to keep a civilian job and everything she earned from odd jobs went to either booze or food from the shadier parts of the village so Ayame didn't really have a home and instead spent her nights where ever she fancied. Stretching out and allowing her bear feet to dig into the soil since it felt nice Ayame got ready to relax and wait for the others to leave so she could get a quick nap in.

After a couple of minutes however the other girl responded to Ayame's offer with a negative which was sad since it's been awhile since she has had anything good to drink before she too offered to take them out of the forest. "Nah I'm good here. Don't have a house anyway." There had been rumors that a clan had taken an interest in adopting her but she suspected that they were jut rumors aimed at her by people who hated the Uchiha surname.

[MFT]
[Word Count: 355]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back