Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blue and Yellow make Green [Open]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first, there was dread, but then when those tentacles started writhing inside his clothes, he had to concentrate not to burst out laughing because despite his appearance, he actually is a bit ticklish. Still, the fun was short-lived as his shirt was unceremoniously ripped and exposed his bare back to the other. “Hey, hey, hey! This is harassment!” he yelled back while trying to contain a rather strange tint of red from forming along his cheeks, even turning his ears a bit red. “Let me go! Pervert!” It didn’t help knowing that the other person in the vicinity had decided to leave.

Then, all of a sudden, a presence was felt. This figure that suddenly appeared looked so much alike this strange and dangerous woman though wearing a rather white uniform, holding a set of incredulously glowing scalpels that didn’t make this scenario look any easier. To make things worse, they seemed to have struck into a weird debate about this very matter with him.

Then without so much of a word, the tendrils acted accordingly to the woman’s command and Nanashi was held up. “Hey, hey, stop! What do you think you’re doing?!” But his struggle was for naught as a needle struck true into the side of his head and slowly he could hear himself slur before his vision faded.

Groggily, he would open his eyes weakly as his vision would try to get some bearing. But as he tried to adjust his vision, he jolted to the side, curling as his hands raced to hover along his bare chest. It felt like something was crawling, tingling with a restless sensation from within him. And to make it worse, he was… bare naked now. He could barely hide his embarrassment before he looked up to find the woman from earlier, seemingly taking it easy and chilling underneath a tree with a smoke.

“Wha-what did you do to me?” he yelled in confusion as he tried to come to a sit (seiza position) just to hide his privates but he couldn’t stop himself from putting his arms around him as he could still an icy tingling sensation around his body. It was so strange, painful perhaps, cold, indescribable that he was drawn close to tears but it was just his stupid pride that kept him from shedding them, as he sent a good long glare at the woman’s direction.

He could already tell he’ll be having nightmares about this event and yet he would not let himself lose.

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn’t much by way of victory to be had by the young man, by this point. Sometimes, when a boy and girl liked eachother very much, things happened, but when Rega saw a man and thought he had some potential… She got inside them. As he checked himself and noticed the nature of the changes done to his body, Rega dropped the cigar and snickered before marching up to him and planting the shaft of her hammer down right between his legs, narrowly missing his junk before she kneeled down before him. ”Oh, calm down fussy-pants. You’re quite lucky actually… last guy who challenged me to a fight at my home had to walk back in this condition, without knowing much of anything. All I really did was toy around with your young and… impressively flexible body to bring out more of your true strength. Your clothes were a bit in the way, but if you’re a good boy and can quiet your sniffles long enough to ask some good questions, I’ll happily give you an outfit to wear back home!”

Her voice sang out as she enjoyed her handiwork, sensing his chakra level fluctuate as the cursed seal ran down his lithe little limbs. ”You know, your water based powers have yet to even come close to awakening, and you’re a bit long in the tooth to be an academy student, but this… this can help you to catch up in a big way. I can make you much more powerful, if you think you’re man enough to take my ‘special training’, and can become a good and proper defender of our motherland.”

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For better or for worse, Nanashi held his ground though has very much shaken when the hammer had so conveniently missed to crush his precious junk as he sat bare to every bit of scrutiny that this crazy woman had in plans. And though he was ready for the worst, even as he could still feel the tingling sensation around his body, like his blood was on fire yet cool and energised, he was unsure just how he would translate such newfound energy. And really, was he supposed to feel better with what she just said about the previous man? But he kept his complaints to himself as he looked back at the woman with caution.

And then, the proposal. The next words that left her lips rang like a distant bell that continued to echo in his mind. Nanashi could almost sense the desperation in his hands, as if not wanting to wait for the end of her statement to just grab hold of what she had to offer. But he managed to keep himself in check. And when the other was done, he felt a stir in his heart.

“Yes,” was the first thing he uttered, unmoving as his eyes were kept trained to hers. “I’ll take you on that offer. I have more to show and things to settle. I will not fail.”

Rega

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”No, of course you won’t…” With a flick of her wrist, the cigar burst into an eerie black flame, obviously a false construct of her own black arts. She grinned at the young man and his acceptance of his fate. Far too frequently, men his age were pig headed about accepting help to improve their deficits, particularly from a lowly woman of such size. But while the stereotype of big brooding male bad asses like her boss, his predecessor, or the predecessor before him did perpetuate, it was a false rhetoric for gauging power in a shinobi. The truth of chakra and its manipulation was that discrete was strength, otherwise why would anybody be a ninja and not just a magician warlord?

She looked over her handiwork, the organic stitching used to piece his flesh back together had of course gone flawlessly, and any moment the tattoo would manifest upon his skin. It wouldn’t be readily apparent, but with his poorly developed chakra system pulsating from proximity to her own top class battle aura, it’d not be long before the mark of omega would make itself known upon his chest, black and vibrating with efficient distribution of his life essence through his body, the line underneath changing the meaning to Pieces and completing the seal of heaven. ”Alrighty now, the operation was a success… I know it likely stings, you’ve yet to hone your body so that you might take this sort of pressure for long, but I know you must be able to feel that overwhelming power in your extremities. Your fists feel harder, your feet lighter, your senses highly focused beyond anything you’ve ever experienced… This is just the first step, the balance of all your cute juvenile organs and muscles… And we all know balance is for wusses. Keep following me, lad, and I’ll teach you about far more than being a perfectly sided square. You can be a spike~”

And with that, she reached out her hand, not a tentacle this time, to help the young man to his feet. Upon grabbing it, however, he’d notice that the hand was not real, disintegrating into sand, and in the middle was a peculiar outfit from a young woman. The other student, still in the tree, would awaken to find herself quite nude as well as hung over, and while the outfit was quite small to be sure, Rega was confident that her new disciple would find some way to make it work as they made their way elsewhere to train~

:: Thread left, marked for training. Word Count :: 422

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Indeed, the tingling sensation on his chest was kind of disturbing but Nanashi had already understood that it would be a way for him to be powerful. Still, he was a bit taken aback when, despite the dazzling magic of a disappearing arm had turned to be clothes to wear, he realised that they belonged to the other of the students earlier and well, it was mainly for girls. Red tint claimed the entirety of his face as he was left with no other choice but to abide. Still, he figured it was better than nothing really. Or would have walking away nude have been a better choice?

In any case, he swallowed his pride as he donned the little girl’s outfit, faced the latter’s direction by the tree and bowed in apologies before running after the leaving woman.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back