Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bound [Private | Cabal | Mission]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He could make an entrance, that was for certain. A blue glow from behind might add to that, yes? No, this was Sousuke’s moment and Enzeru would not begrudge him that much. As the Steward and his….friend, for lack of a better term, tear off the roof and make a way, Enzeru takes a look at what he can see. It isn’t much, however. Some captives were all he could see. And he could feel something. Something that felt sour and unclean. Something inhuman in every way you could be except one.

Sousuke is let into the room by the beast, Enzeru taking the cue to drop down from the roof behind him. The blue robes of Kirigakure adorn his form, the ANBU outfit that would recognizable to any son or daughter of his homeland. His mask was also on his face, but there was a large hole over one of the eyes so while the visage of the eagle hunting prey was there, nothing obstructed the view of that left eye. Crystal blue and glowing in fury as he eyes the women bound and one….thing gripping the neck of one of them. Behind all was a red headed man who appeared to be at ease with his prison.

But that thing in the middle of it all. Sousuke seemed to focus on the man in the shadowy prison, apparently that was Shouki. And that made the beast who was the center of Enzeru’s attention this Mikaboshi that Sousuke spoke to before. It was the source of that feeling, the feeling that this room needed to be cleansed. ”What are you?” He had gotten similar, but not quite the same, feelings before in his life. From the things that dwelled in his homeland now. As he speaks, Enzeru’s hands move under his robes and come free holding a bow made of a blue crystal that seemed to enhance the glow coming from his eyes slightly.

”No apologies needed. I would disagree on us being automatons but I think a philosophical debate of that nature is best put off until after we’ve brought justice upon the evil in this room. My only question is…which of these two is the more evil one?”

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was one of the weirdest journeys Harupia has even gone through. Carried in the palm of a giant toad, engulfed by a shadowy cloak by his friend. They moved in silence, and in the darkness the sand users found himself trying to calm himself down, to wind down from the wounds he had sustained. Sousuke did a good job healing him, and he was sure he could feel Kuro’s hand in his rejuvenation as well. Yet he was still feeling unwell with all of this, and with their destination. Though it was a bitter sweet feeling…in the sense that as much as he’d hate to admit it, he wanted Shouki to be put down. He imagined drowning him in his sand, slowly filling his insane cackling mouth until he stopped laughing… His head rolling of from the swift strike of Sousuke blade…as much as he didn’t want to see it, he couldn’t stop imagining it. And there was still the mark…pulsing, pushing at him…

Soon enough, he heard quite a bit of commotion outside of the Toad’s palm, and their chauffer for the night exclaiming the accursed name. They were there. As the palm opened, Harupia moved from behind Sosuke’s extended Shadow, his robes tattered, his visage covered in dirt and dried up blood… And a somewhat blank expression on his face as he surveyed the entire situation. The toad has ripped the building almost literary in half…it was a grueling sight, he could only imagine what he was doing with the two captive people, it looked as if someone literary exploded in a display of blood…but right now, Shouki was entrapped, a women was trashing around in a chair bound with her arms with ninja wire, and the red haired medic was being held up by the throat by…something. He didn’t know what it was, though it seemed vaguely familiar…and the feeling he had watching it was of pure dread. Almost familiar, but he wasn’t sure from where…

Before Harupia could do anything, Sousuke shouted down at the dark figure, commanding him to stand down… Was it a fellow Shinobi? Some kind of creation of the Steward? He waited for now to see if he would listen. Also…he knew Sousuke was in bad shape, but under the visor…it was much worse than he imagined. They were soon joined by one more person, wielding an unusual bow it seemed, but luckily aiming them in the right direction. As Sousuke spoke his peace Harupia started to manipulate his sands, gathering it close to the bound women, and trying to use them to cute the wire holding her down…though her trashing made it difficult. After the bowman said his piece he would say “I don’t know much about the hooded figure… The red head attempted to assassinate the Kage, more than once I presume, as well as several other people, tortured the pair here and is part of the Cabal. He also has the ability to reflect the damage done to himself against the people he fights against, so all things considered, I think the dog should be put down first” hopefully answering the arches query.

He was trying his best to stay calm, hoping it would finish fast, trying to sooth himself in the task of moving his sands to unbind the women on the chair…and yet seeing the disgusting visage of the bug eating psychopath was making his blood boil, and the pain shooting from his neck grow…He wouldn’t be the first to make a move, since he still wasn’t quite sure how to get around the men’s accursed power…but he was bracing himself for the moment things broke down. More specifically, Shouki’s flesh breaking down as his sand ripped him to shreds…

Mft, Wc= 624

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]But Suna was wrong. Her choices meant everything to her darker brother that had survived the fall of their people in a different way. She screamed and Mikaboshi said nothing further as she did. Being the owner of the illusion that he cast, Mikaboshi witnessed the phantasms that scourged Suna's mind and as she suffered he finally came to understand the choices she'd made. It had plagued him since he'd found out that she'd returned. Why take a human form and identity? Why the charade? She was important. She was better than that. Better than the rabble that she pretended to be. But that was not the only reason it enraged him.

For a being like Mikaboshi whose entire race seemed to have disappeared into history, he was the loneliest of creatures adrift in a society of beings that were beneath him. It would be as if a human awoke one day to find that their entire civilization and species had been swept aside by chickens and chickens now ruled the world in it's entirety. He was too proud to admit it but it broke his heart to find out that the only person that he knew to exist in the world who might truly understand a single shred of who and what he was could possibly choose humanity over ancient-kind. How she could choose humanity over him. It was not a conscious choice of hers, to turn away from Mikaboshi as she had not even been aware that he was still around when she'd chosen this for herself.

But that did not stop the resentment.

In truth, she felt the same but in a different way. She was not simply lonely, she was afraid of the same fate befalling her. She had known death but feared demise above all else. The yawning black void that awaited all things past their existence in the mortal world was a place she could not even look much less think of treading for the fact that she would finally be completely alone for good. She burned with her own resentment but for herself rather than another. She told herself that she should have fought. Failed her people by choosing not to fight. And in that, Mikaboshi could not agree more for he had made the same failure of wisdom. He'd opted to allow the events to take the course that they would without his intervention and in the end his apathy towards the conflict had inevitably been what had led him down the road to becoming sealed within the Black Blade and a servant at the whim of a man who had never tried to truly understand the age-old creature that he had captive at his fingertips. He knew that the Steward-Kazekage viewed him as a friend and a confidant but what use for a friend that held his leash did Mikaboshi have? Their relationship was one of master and servant -- and the ANBU Sennin was not willing to allow himself any falsehoods to occlude the truth no matter what Sousuke chose to think.

Mikaboshi's fingers unwrapped themselves from Suna's throat as he moved back away from her, nearly stumbling over himself in the process, as the rush of information and realization washed over him. He had always lived his life by the creed of the First Law where the strong survived and the weak died but in this case he was not hunting to survive. He was not battling for his existence. The First Law did not apply. He was abusing Suna not because he had to but because he'd wanted to out of a misplaced sense of resentment and scorn when in reality the choices she'd made had only been because she feared what he'd become.

"...forgive me."

Perhaps the only words of apology that had been uttered by the Dark One since his revival into the current era that he truly meant. Before he had any chance to attempt to set his error in judgement right, the ceiling of their small basement room was torn away and the Steward-Kazekage made his presence known... and apparently he had seen his Sennin at work on Suna. The command was given and without giving Mikaboshi time to even respond Sousuke pulled hard on the metaphysical leash that existed between him and the Black Blade causing the dark vestments of his robes and armor to disintegrate into ash around him leaving behind a thin-looking man with soft features dressed in elegant-looking green and black formal wear... who wore a look of betrayal and shock on his face as Sousuke growled his accusation towards Mikaboshi. Going to his knee as the command from Sousuke bade him, Mikaboshi glared into the ground as his fingers tightened into fists.|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHnbW0I__M]SCENE BGM[/url]]"]
YmN9v6.png

Mikaboshi - Sand ANBU Sennin (Council NPC)
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin would listen to the man who had tied both him and Shiori up after beating a group of four people int submission only from using some sort of curse. As the man dragged the giant blade, causing a scraping sound to happen, he would whisper as he brought his face close to him. The mans breath didn't much bother Naikishin, and neither did his words, as they seemed to just not click with him. He would continue to attempt to free himself even as the man said that he just wanted to hurt him and possibly kill him, but being in pain was plenty enough for him if he could keep the man interested.

Though as Shouki had started to tell him to tell him a bit about himself while their 'friends' made nice with the others, the wire would quickly snap which allowed him to get free from the chair. The moment the wires had snapped, he would quickly move away from the man that had walked over to her mere moments prior. He would soon notice that three more people had entered the room, before Naikishin had used something that would cause his body temperature to rise slightly and then the air around him, though it was a justu he had known for a while and would use it to combat the cold that had completely filled the room.

Two of the people who had entered were there back when Shouki had made his first appearance, or at least the first one Naikishin was around for. The third one didn't strike Naikishin as one that he had seen before, but he would turn his attention back to Shouki, before laughing once more. Even with the wounds, missing eye, and missing fingernails, Naikishin wouldn't feel much of any of them. Naikishin just stood, quite close to the wall behind the chair, laughing while looking at Shouki.

[MFT]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
mz6mXet.jpg

Shouki</COLOR><i></i>​

Not trapped. Shouki had broken free of Mikaboshi's shadowy restrain when he was cast aside in favor of torturing the ginger bitch. Pity.

They were in the basement, beneath the structure known as simply Expectations. There were patrons making use of the... facilities above - the whores and their customers, the degenerates and their dealings and of course the sadists and their victims. The roof alone being torn asunder would not reveal the slithering snake beneath. The two stories that housed all these men and women would need to be torn away and assuredly had considering the rumbling voice that called out his name. "Shouki." Large wart-covered hands wrapped around the wall's edge and the great amphibian's golden eyes looked into the shallow pit Shouki had holed himself in. Aged scars, silver from time marred the contract creature's verdant form. This anthropomorphic frog was a pitiful sight, a victim thinking what... by standing beside his new carrier he would have new strength? That he would... could stand a chance?
Too fucking hilarious.

All this collateral damage for little old Shouki. Did the lives of whores, addicts and assumed 'criminals' carry less value than the safety of these women? Or perhaps the weight of his pride? It would seem so. The 'righteous' truly do show their truest nature when slighted. It was then that they play dirty.

"Knock. Knock."

A familiar voice announced as a hand revealed exactly who he expected. He was the one who led the errant Steward to the ring in the first place. The frog in any other possession would be a travesty. "Who's there?"</B><i></i> Shouki called back, his head cocked to the side in an unnatural way not bothering to mention that there was nothing for him to knock on. May as well let the an get his 'hero pun' or at least try to. "Wait, I know this one... someone who thinks they are a hero but makes a joke of themselves. Hilarious."<i></i> He sneered. This time perhaps he would be given a more suitable challenge. He laced his fingers together to crack his knuckles before he recovered his great weapon.

The Steward rebuked his Sennin. It was apparently true, the rumors that was -- that the Kazekage had a former Ancient Lord under his thumb. His eyes sparked as he watched the interaction between aman and his dog. Not friends... No This explained the Sennin's actions against the woman, at least in part. There were a great many mysteries he did not fully grasp but their relationship was no longer one of them. "Bow... wow..."

"Very cute Shouki using the uncertainty principle."

Sousuke announced as if he should be given a prize. It was worthy of something: recognition. He knew what something was, was it worth bringing up or was it a measurement of one's dick. It was likely the later, he was always measuring his - but it was fucking huge compared to these inverted little fucks. "Finaaaly... someone who understands me,"<i></i> Shouki exhaled, his eyes rolling back as the sarcastic tone rang out. "Perhaps this time you will also be able to make me feel something!"

"Your courier has betrayed you. I didn't expect a bastard such as yourself to work into the archetype of a bully. The funny thing about bullies is that they're only themselves for so long as they hold power over a situation. What we become now is something entirely different... with all truths and lies dispelled into a state of absolute nothing."<i></i>

"Betrayed, HAH!"<i></i> Shouki scoffed as he rested the tip of his weapon on the floor and leaned on it like a walking-stick. "I SENT her to you so you could find me!"<i></i> He roared with laughter as he made this admission. "You see... I have a very limited attention span,"<i></i>his finger pointed at his noggin. "And I am less a giver and more a taker -- killing your ladies would leave me with nothing to do while I waited for you. But I gotta admit, they are pretty when they bleed and when they cry,"<i></i> he shrugged his shoulders as he egged Sousuke on. Rather than respond with force, he blathered on.

"We were promised that each of us are each somebody, when in fact we are nobody. You. Me. Everyone here. Luckily each of us simply go by a programming, to think otherwise. With that programming we simply ignore the concept of getting out of a raw deal by ceasing to procreate."<i></i>

Or the Steward could continue to talk at the madman rather than do. His allies or friends gathering - a masked man, an ANBU perhaps armed with pointy projectile sticks. They claim sticks and stones... but those would never break his bones. To his delight, the other ANBU also arrived. The effeminate one who he had some fun with... twice now. Too bad chicks with dicks were not his thing. Although he could make an exception just this once. Shouki gave Harupia a half smile, not the same cocky smile he displayed to the others. <B>"Happy to see me darling? I know you missed me"

<COLOR color="red">"Fucking LAME"

Shouki declared, his voice more powerful than one would have expected. The pretty one went to work trying to save the bound woman. Why, it could be anyone's guess. She was not pretty any longer by any stretch of the imagination and considering her mad laugh she was already broken. She did not last long considering it had only been a few hours and for most of it she was unconscious, he shrugged as he contemplated these thoughts.

“I don’t know much about the hooded figure… The red head attempted to assassinate the Kage, more than once I presume, as well as several other people, tortured the pair here and is part of the Cabal. He also has the ability to reflect the damage done to himself against the people he fights against, so all things considered, I think the dog should be put down first”

Yep.

Yep...​

Yeah Again.​

He had it about right. And the cunt was free, she rushed away laughing still. "Time we get started then," Shouki announced. His sword in hand he barreled for the Steward.

The time to Fight has come. Make sure your profiles are up to date, I will be calculating them from your profiles this evening. Just post your actions just like before and good luck.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
What she feared most was the things of this world. Displeasure she knew she could very easily experience with a wrong step. Living for as long as she had, much of the time most recent alone she was not a solitary creature by nature. She craved interaction, a home. There was a time where she would have been considered the cruel one rather than Mikaboshi. He chose to take a non-interfering stance where she would have drowned those rebellious humans in the very sands if she had her way. She resented Mikaboshi for not making the most of his choice - a choice she lacked. Survivors guilt is a funny thing, she is remembered as a hero, as a matron of the desert. Elevated by many to the status of deity. She was far from such and it had always deepened her guilt and her shame. Ancients were one thing above all other - proud. She had cast hers aside and took refuge hidden among humanity s her power and strength were depleted by failed attempts to resurrect her brothers and to reclaim what was rightfully theirs. She betrayed her own nature in a way by living as she did, by failing to fight but her limitation was rather uncanny and it truly depended on her perception something that she could change peripherally but in the sinews of her heart the truth would always remain. It was an unfortunate fact, she never truly believed that humanity had a chance against the Ancients back at Godsfall but in her heart she knew it was a battle for supremacy. A battle for the desert and for that the desert could not take a side. In the end she was a force of nature and only the strong... or rather the 'worthy' could survive. She just never believed there would be a time when the Ancients were not the apex predator any longer. Mikaboshi knew this and more as his shadowy terrors revealed her personal anxieties and fears. Many of which the monstrous Sennin likely shared. She did not fear death - the death that Ancients knew but true death, the kind that Fuujin and Homura suffered was utterly terrifying. The near true death she experienced when she failed to resurrect her fallen kind that left her alone for years in the desert.

"...forgive me."

Lord Mikaboshi uttered. His grasp never leaving her neck, as the illusion left her awareness and the clouds over her eyes cleared she prepared herself for her fate. Yet he did not continue his assault, perhaps his apology was sincere but there would be no time for indemnification or amends as the ceiling of the basement that housed them was ripped away. Floorboards cracked and splintered and nails popped loose. A cloud of dust and debris briefly obscured her eyes but not her ears as this dissonance of sound gave her a clear image of a toad. A toad with three heartbeats. From the palm of the summoned monster, Sousuke was revealed. Her heart skipped a beat as it always had whenever she 'saw' him.

"Knock. Knock."

She did not understand the Steward's quip but it mattered little, he was still pretty. "Sou-Sou," Shiori choked. His attention perhaps divided, split between his Sennin and the Cabal member. His eyes open them: Mikaboshi and herself. Battered and worn, still frigid from Mikaboshi's icy presence her breath came out as if fog. His hand still around her neck, her other injuries from Shouki such as the puncture wounds in her legs and the bruises on her neck and arms. Her ankles, wrists, and cheeks badly burned, although the later-most injuries were self inflicted. Her dress torn and sullied from the filthy basement she was confined to and her long red hair was knotted and still wet from the bucket. She was exhausted, it was obvious from her pallid drawn form. Had Mikaboshi wanted to he could have finished her then and there but he did not take the brief moment the disgruntled Ancient Lord rather allowed that moment to pass.

"Stand down Mikaboshi."

Shiori knew that Mikaboshi squandered his opportunity, it would have been his choice to do as such. The unfavorable scene where Mikaboshi's hand was around Sousuke's 'beloved cousin's' throat would have stripped him of any favor he had with the Steward. Finishing her off would have certainly angered him more but dead men... or rather women tell no tales. Her lack of humanity would have been made certain when she turned into sand or took a new form, casting her from Sousuke's approbation. It was not a sentiment that Mikaboshi kept her secret, that much was unlikely. Their squabble was about to terminate, the affections between Mikaboshi and herself tenuous at best they would likely come to blows at a later time but for now at the very least there was an understanding between them. They responded to their experiences in different ways, Mikaboshi embittered while Shiori sought companionship and friendship feverishly. But with Sousuke's words, Mikaboshi's choice was stripped from him as Mikaboshi relinquished his hold. The gloom and shadow withered away, dissipated leaving a slender man with hawk-like features that donned green and gold habiliments.

Sousuke gripped his Ebon Blade. More than a symbol of the power he held over the Ancient. Something snapped inside her as she remained an unfortunate spectator to this scene. She knew that blade well and the false specter she had encountered claiming to be the Ancient Lord. She recognized then that it was a lie, assuming at the time that the blade harbored a malevolent or trickster spirit. It was later she learned that it did indeed house her Ancient brother and when she learned that while the false image it portrayed was not he... the weapon had power over the Deep Court Lord. It was then that her trust and love for Sousuke was tested. She still had affections for him, they would never cease but she also learned to fear him for there may be a day when he would learn the truth and would she too share Mikaboshi's fate. That solitary confinement Mikaboshi knew all but too well. She actually feared Mikaboshi's fate the most, freedom teased in front of him while being subjugated by another. Autonomy a cruel illusion as he was at Sousuke's beck and call. A fact she was reminded of when he Deep Court Lord genuflected at Sousuke's command. Something boiled deep within her at the scene as she forced herself to look away, it was a disgrace no Lord should suffer or further... be witnessed. "This is a war of attrition brother, I regret allowing you to be remanded for so long," she conceded. She apologized for ignoring Mikaboshi's plight. While not friends. He not a man worthy of her credence he was the closest thing she had in this world to a brother. It was ironic that the only Ancient to have never owned a human companion or worker was himself a slave.

Sousuke then turned his attention to Shouki. The events between the two would surely snowball into conflict.
Mikaboshi restrained.

Shiori barely able to stand.

Naikishin newly freed but likely lacking depth perception.

Harupia and Sousuke still licking their wounds.

...and a stranger in a mask with a bow.

"I would rather adjourn this without another altercation," Shiori announced, her voice raspy and pained. It would be too late for such things of course, Shouki had already taken to arms and was on the attack.

:Actions:

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke recognized that look coming from Mikaboshi. For what he had seen His hands were curled into fists. "You knew the oath you took. Here you are, a moment ago with your hands around the neck of one of the Sunans, my family. My cousin is dear to me regardless of blood or not. You accompany the man who destroyed the corp. you are to lead. I understood your powerlessness at the time of your capture... or was a coincidence? Look at me in the eye and tell me."<i></i> Sousuke questioned his sennin. His voice was cracking as tears came down his face. He would allow Mikaboshi to rise. He would allow him to take form again. Sousuke's own hands were balled into fists. He trusted Mikaboshi. He did not tinker or tamper with the ancient. He gave him his space. "You who have saved people when the threat of Magentica, when the Djinn arose. Of all days and times, you chose today."<i></i> He would let Mikaboshi speak. This betrayal was most surprising and unwelcomed. Shouki would try to but in. Sousuke would raise his hand to cease his yammering. "I wasn't telling a knock knock joke. I was making an entrance. Shush now Shouki, and wait your turn."<i></i> Sousuke said ignoring Shouki. He turned back to Mikaboshi. Shouki would of course not give them time to do so. He was an impatient man. No. Not man. Child. Shouki at heart was a man-child who never really grew up. "We'll discuss this later. Should our pact reach its conclusion today, there is shame in this release as you have failed to keep your oath as protectorate of not myself, but of the realm and its people."<i></i>

Harupia began helping out with his hands getting Shiori and ... the Stranger free themselves? For this he was thankful, and surely if they should all survive this, Sousuke would do very well to try and point out the good qualities of his friend to his cousin. Enzeru questioned who was the one most deserving of punishment, to which Harupia had answered. "Well it goes beyond that, he destroyed the Anbu corp with his dark rituals. We will be following a containment strategy, to which there will be release points only to initiate lock down."<i></i> Sousuke described. Enzeru and him had worked before. Sousuke raised an eyebrow as the Stranger began laughing at the Cabal. "This is ... disturbing."<i></i> He observed as the madness continued to set in. It was then time to give Shouki his due. "All very true Shouki. Elementary really when we turn to the concept of betrayal. You fail to realize the point, or perhaps upon a time I failed too. I know what you are now as you mocked me with before with a lack of knowledge. Information is King here. You are I are in no short supply of processing it."<i></i> Sousuke looked for the tell. Shouki fought with a particular style. As did Sousuke. Movements, shifts, everything. He could not allow Shouki to taste his blood again. "He's a blood ritualist, avoid initial contact with him."<i></i> He warned his allies.

"Perhaps this time you will also be able to make me feel something!"

Sousuke snorted. "Feelings are overrated. Perhaps it is a lack of feeling that you may enjoy more. I speak from experience. It is time we shared something... aside from a higher intellect."<i></i> Sousuke countered. He did not draw the Black Blade. His eyes narrowed upon Shouki as he attempted a mental assault on the Cabal member. A massive psychic attack. He placed his index and middle finger on his temple. The attack would come in time. "Wait for it..."<i></i> He advised his allies. If the attack landed, then Sousuke would begin to open and lead a series of attacks against the Cabal member. Sousuke would then draw the Black Blade and begin the operation. Shouki was a cancer, and cancers needed to be removed before they become malignant. "Easy now Shiori. No sudden movements, you're hurt, and we have to limit your injuries, and that of the stranger."<i></i>

Duelist on Shouki, electing to increase melee accuracy
- (1) If Shouki tries to ingest blood, body swap master rank
-(3?)Activate Master Rank Delayed Agony on Shouki with the Lock Effect, cast until he is affected by it*
-(4.5) Summon Toad Contract S rank
-(0.5) Activate Prism Eyes Rank 3
-(0) Draw Black Blade
-(1.5) 2x Overhead Strike Master Rank on Shouki

*My 101 is to use Kinetic genjutsu with melee accuracy

Gamabunta's Actions
(6) Toad Water Bullet 2x

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia ignored Shouki’s outburst towards him as he helped free the bound women. He really was at a loss of words for this men at this point, or at least at this moment. He wasn’t sure how much he managed to help with the bound women’s fight against the ropes, but in the end she was set free…though it was questionable whether it was for the best. Whoever this was and whatever Shouki had done to her…besides the visible wounds at least, it had left her in a seemingly…unhinged mental state. Her laughter echoed through the room as Sousuke spoke to the men behind the demon, or was this an illusion made to be easier on the eyes? Strong accusations came towards him…given how apparently he was attempting to strangle Sosuke’s cousin, he could somewhat understand the Stewards frustration…or maybe he was feeling his own.

Two people wounded and scared on the flesh as on the mind, at the very least. A dark figure who, and if he understood Sousuke right, the ANBU Sennin, being accused of betrayal and not upholding a pact with the Kage, all the people who escaped from the torn down building standing outside trying to figure out what was going on, and of course Shouki talking about it all so casually, like this was all some part of his master plan to have a little laugh. This worthless little piece of trash, who came here with an overwhelming advantage in both in terms of the Cabals plan and the men they were using and failed…the men who one against the some of the strongest fighters in the village because of some dark power’s they had no idea about. The men who presented himself as some big brave warrior yet hid himself in the cellar of some whore house, using all the other people as meat shields. Didn’t know his story. Maybe he was truthful about his life in the deserts, cast away from his father’s palace. Maybe he was the Daimyo’s little attack dog, bred to be as monstrous as he was. Maybe he was an insane child who was used by whoever else was the ring leader behind this whole Cabal. And by this point, he was really stopping to care.

Sand formed itself next to Shiori, a very rough apparition of Harupia forming from within it. Maybe this time he’d manage to defend the healer better… Normally he would comment about the importance of feelings, but now he really wished he had some of Sosuke’s stoicism…if only to stop the maelstrom going through his mind right now. Finally, ti seemed the tension of the room broke lose as Shouki charged at the Steward. As Sousuke went to meet him head on, Harupia moved at him from the sides, attempting to place seals on his body, while he spoke in a quite tone, though one which held a certain degree of venom in it ”Tell me little princedo you bleed?”

Mft, Wc= 496
[spoilername="Stats"]Sand Artisan
HP: (60+lvl15) x 600 = 45,000
CP: (40+lvl15) x 600 = 33,000
Class Bonus: 10% Ninjutsu damage, -5% Cp cost
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Taijutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu Resist, Evasion
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty
Abilities:
0. Main Branch - Instructor
1. Jutsu Mastery
2. Jutsu Creator
3. Super Charged
4. Elemental Aura
5. Insight
6. Elementalist
7. Acrobatics
8. Quick Reaction
9. Initiative
10. Summoner

Major Affinities:
1. Earth
2. Fire

Minor Affinities:
1. Wind
2. Water

Advanced Elements:
1. Crystal

Weapon Name: Black Sand Guards
Weapon Type: Arm and Shin Guards
Weapon Damage Type: Unarmed
Bonuses: -1 Acc/ +5% Damage
Augment: Vanguard, Lucky Dodge, Riot Shield.
While his father paid most of his attention to teaching Harupia the secrets of their clans Jutsu, he also spent time teaching his son how to properly defend in close quarter combat. Still, it took time to properly learn how to defined from such attacks, and even then parrying strikes could hurt as much as getting hit. One thing Harupia learned quickly though was to adapt and use his strengths to cover up any weakness.
As soon as he was sufficient skilled, he created something more practical than his early statues: a pair of guards for both his feet and arms, molded from the finest minerals of metal he could summon from the ground, giving it an almost pitch black color. The gauntlets were quite heavy to ensure proper protection, yet light enough for him to perform quick, twitch movements to protect himself. As Haru grew he modified the gauntlets to fit his size as well as making them more concealed. Unused they have the form two large bracelets, which he has around his biceps and tights respectfully,, or just simply has them in one of the pouches of his robe or jacket, containing the material for them. When needed he can will the iron sand within these out, forming solid, black guards which cover his arms to the shoulder and his feet to his calves. It’s the weapon he most carries with him in one way or another, as a keep way to bolster his own defense.
Sand Mastery - Passive
Born attuned to sand, the Sunaku have long been able to manipulate sand with mere thoughts and shape it to their will. The Sunaku's natural affinity brings forth the true strength of sand due to their control, controlling it subconsciously as they act as the artist in a broad range of fluid combinations with sand.

Rank 1: +5% Sand damage
Rank 2: +10% Sand damage
Rank 3: +15% Sand Damage

---

Sand Manipulation - Passive
"With sand, anything is possible." This is a quote of the Sunaku that perfectly describes their adept control over this element. Their affinity shows perhaps the greatest control seen throughout the land when it comes to manipulation, for the sunaku can use sand to create any image they vision within their mind, whether it be a complex jutsu, or even a small weapon. Nothing is beyond their capability to create, and so long as their is ground around the Sunaku, they will never be without their natural element.

Rank 1: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand by paying an additional 20% Chakra Cost.
Rank 2: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand by paying an additional 10% Chakra Cost.
Rank 3: May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand at no extra cost.

Notes:
- Sand Jutsu require no handseals.
- The Sunaku automatically has access to the Sand element.
- All techniques used with this are treated as Sand element.

---

Protection of the Sands - Passive
A unique ability to the Sunaku, their control over sand is so perfect that they need little more than a thought to control even the most difficult of sand techniques. At some point during the Sunaku's life, their skill becomes so great that they do not even need to think about protecting themselves, their subconsciousness protecting them even without the users intentions.

Rank 1: Sand has a 40% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 10% damage.
Rank 2: Sand has a 50% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 15% damage.
Rank 3: Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.

---

Blood Diamonds - Passive
Sunaku is their skill, and sand is their weapon. All shinobi keep their weapons in tip top shape as to keep their lethality at their peak, so to do the Sunaku. Naturally when manipulating their sands, the Sunaku add only the sharpest minerals from deep within the ground into their sand. These minerals allow their sand techniques to rip the flesh off the unfortunate victims that find themselves lost amid the onslaught of a Sunaku's fury.

Rank 1: Jutsu Levels 1-4 can cause bleeding rank 1-2
Rank 2: Jutsu Levels 1-6 can cause bleeding ranks 1-3
Rank 3: Jutsu Levels 1-8 can cause bleeding ranks 1-4

Notes:
- Works only with bloodline jutsu and sand jutsu
Iron Sand - Activated Passive
Over time, the Sunaku's control over sand begins to expand with the deepening of their affinity. At some point in their life, they begin to substitute finely crushed minerals in place of sand, grinding the hardest metals they can find into flakes of powder. Sunaku are able to manipulate this Iron Sand just as they could normal sand, though this heavier metal is a bit more difficult to control, though gives all their techniques significantly more strength.

Rank 1: The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any bleeding levels 1-5, and they gain +5% damage, but lose -2 accuracy due to the added weight.
Rank 2: The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any level of bleeding, and they gain +5% damage, but lose -1.5 accuracy due to the added weight.
Rank 3: The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any level of bleeding with a +5% chance of bleeding, and they gain +10% damage, but lose -1 accuracy due to the added weight.

Cost: All sand jutsu using Iron Sand cost +25% CP, including any Maintain costs.

Notes:
- This ability may only apply to Sand Ninjutsu. For any Sand binds/barriers, this increases Hp rather than damage.
- This costs no Ap, the user must simply state that they are using this technique with their Sand Ninjutsu.
Curse Seal: Lunar[/spoilername]

Activating Sand Clone: 2.5 Ap
If Shouki attempts to draw blood, Body Swap with Sand Clone
Leech Seal with Overcharge AE move used on it, using the special ability to convert it into full CP drain: 2.5 Ap
Morality Sealing with Focus AE move, sealing Dark element: 3 Ap

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had no idea the power that caused it, but Enzeru watches as the shadowy garbs of the beast before him vanish into the air, melting away to show a rather unimpressive figure of a man. His method of dress was outdated even by Enzeru’s standards, but there was a chilling sense of power to the person. He wanted nothing more right now than to let fly his arrows at this man, but he holds off on that desire. For one, he has no clue from where it comes. Mikaboshi meant nothing to him before this moment, he’d never even heard the man’s name before. But something in the air just set his eyes alight with righteous fury. And then Shouki would play his card and rush at Sousuke.
Then the fight was on, the players set and the pieces in play. Enzeru was not familiar with most of the people in this room, indeed he knew only one by anything other than name. He was familiar with Sousuke, and he knew that the Steward would not start a fight for nothing. While Mikaboshi was obviously a focus for something completely inhuman and evil, the blue eyes tear from him, forcing the Hunter to set a new prey, this red haired being known as Shouki.

He takes note of the situation as he moves, noting that one of the woman was completely freed of her bonds and Sousuke was rushing in to face Shouki. The red haired woman was speaking of remaining out of things, which was fine with Enzeru if she was unable to fight at the moment. But he couldn’t simply let the evil thing he was worried about previously go free. With a nod to himself, Enzeru acts. And when he made this decision there was no taking it back.

He followed Sousuke, for this was a man that earned his trust under arms of chaos. ”Very well. Let us bring justice upon this one’s head.” He lifts the bow, but his hands were moving independent of it instead.

0 AP: Duelist on Shouki, choosing +2 Accuracy
4.5 AP: Jutsu Creator – Mastered Rasen-Tsunami mixed with Mastered Stardust Nova using the Focus affinity move on Shouki.
3 AP: Mastered Amber Beacon on Shouki using the Debilitate affinity move, and the White Blaze Spiritualist dependent special move.
0 AP: Quickdraw Kirigakure’s Guardian using Seige and Chain Link augments. This is my Holy Weapon.
.5 AP: Enter Sacred Style
Conserve remaining AP.

Conditionals:
If attacked by any jutsu taking less than 2.75 seconds, use mastered body switch to evade.
If Sousuke becomes bound, basic strike him after equipping bow to free him.
If Harupia becomes bound, same thing.
If Shouki goes into stealth, attempt the same.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Sousuke stood over Mikaboshi and execrated the ancient's actions as seditious in nature against the oath that he'd taken but Sousuke misunderstood something fundamental about the creature that knelt before him. Mikaboshi was not held to the spirit of the oath that he took like a man of ethics might be. He was married to the letter of the oath and nothing more. The "People" of Sunagakure did not describe anyone in particular -- it applied to the "People" as the aggregate.

"I would be the sword and shield of Sunagakure. Where her enemies lurk, I will find them. When her people are threatened, I will protect them. When her children betray her, I will punish them. I am the sword and shield of Sunagakure. To this duty I am sworn to my grave."

And he had been. Where there had been threats which arose to face the safety of Sunagakure's people, he had fought and defeated them. Magnetica and the Djinn were but only to name a few -- Mikaboshi had fought battles that the Steward-Kazekage had never been aware of due to Mikaboshi deeming such reports beneath the notice of Sousuke. He had brought to heel dissenters, terrorists and monsters alike all under the oath that he had taken as ANBU Sennin within the confines of the pact of service that he owed to Sousuke. But ultimately that is where Sousuke's understanding of Mikaboshi failed him. He was not once called the Deceiver because Mikaboshi respected the spirit of the law and pacts. He had once been well known for making deals and sweeping the legs out from underneath those that were not cautious in how they dealt with him. But such was the nature of the shadows and the underground. Darkness itself by a virtue of it's very existence obfuscated the truth and cast doubt upon the certain and that was an aspect of the element he was born of that reflected within the dark heart of Mikaboshi. He could not resist that nature any more than a man could go without water.

After all, he was not human and never would be.

"Spare me your sanctimonious verbal defenestrations, Lord Takahashi. What would you know of shame?" Growled Mikaboshi through gritted teeth, a rare grimace caught upon his features which were typically shrouded behind a mask of shadows and gloom. In fact, barring Sousuke himself this would be one of the only two times another living soul had seen his face beneath his "mask". "You weep over my actions; naming me oathbreaker even as you pull me to your heel by the rope around my neck. Easy words for a man who holds the whip that demands my acquiescence to his every whim. How very human of you."

Mikaboshi had never been a warm individual. His stewardship of Sousuke's affairs had always been met with an expression of boredom or apathy but he'd always seen to the best interests of the Steward. Never before had there been such animosity between them openly but as the words that were exchanged proved at least one of them had an ax to grind -- and had been at the task of honing the edge of that ax for some time. Their pact had dictated that Mikaboshi would serve as Sousuke's bodyguard and servant but Sousuke had taken it further than that. Delving into the repository that was the Black Blade, Sousuke had on a handful of occasions pilfered from the aggregate of Mikaboshi's spiritual being to bolster his own power which would have been crime in and of itself. But the thoughtless way that Sousuke did so -- as if the power was his and had always been his for the taking -- was the salt in the wound. It was representative of humanity as a whole and why Mikaboshi hated them so much. Time and time again the humans in his life proved that they could not be trusted to keep their meddling hands to themselves despite their unique quality of being capable of choosing their own nature.

Sousuke then decided to shift his attention entirely to Shouki which released the pressure being exerted on him and allowing him to take his spectral arms up once more and for the time being that was sufficient enough for now for Mikaboshi... though he agreed with Sousuke regarding their delayed discussion. They would absolutely be revisiting the topic at a later date. The others in the topic mewled on at each other for a time but Mikaboshi ignored them in favor of the words being spoken to him by Suna. She expressed her regret for allowing his imprisonment for so long and even though he said nothing it was more of a sentiment than any other being in Sunagakure had ever expressed towards his incarceration. At the back of the group which faced down the Cabal agent, Mikaboshi folded his arms across his chest and watched as the battle began.
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Tg_wjWT1g]SCENE BGM[/url]]"]
YmN9v6.png

sand_sennin.gif

• Declare Duelist against Shouki with +2 Genjutsu DC. [0 AP/0 CP]
  • Change to Defensive Stance - Exchange -2 Accuracy for +1 Dodge. [.5 AP/0 CP]
  • Spend 3 AP on Quick Learner's Observation ability to increase Accuracy by +3 and Damage by +15% against Shouki. [3 AP/0 CP]
  • Cast Partial Transformation (Master Rank) to create a weapon with [+2 Secondaries / -10% Damage] Modifiers and the following Cursed Seal effects: +2 Genjutsu DC [Hell Seal (Rank 1)], +5% Genjutsu Effects [Hell Seal (Rank 1)] and +8% Maximum HP/rnd [Solar Seal (Rank 3)]. [2.5 AP / 700 Cp (330/rnd)]
  • Cast Lingering Spark (Master Rank) targeting Shouki with Sensory Mastery Sensory Switch (Visual)
    • Conditional: If Lingering Spark is resisted repeat the above action. [2.5 AP / 690 Cp (345/rnd)]
  • Conditional: If I have remaining AP, carry it over to the next round via Quick Learner's Upgrade to a maximum of +1.5 AP. [0 CP / 0 AP]
[/legend][/col]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin stood where he stood, watching everyone with his single uninjured eye. While everything felt normal, aside from the lack of depth perception, his chest did feel a bit heavier but he wouldn't get distracted so easily even though he would be easily distracted in the current state of mind. He continued to laugh slightly as he swayed slightly, freezing from having been soaked while the temperature dropped.

0. Duelist - Against Shouki - +2 Melee Accuracy
0. Equipped with Hoshitesson - Phase 3 - Weapon Mastery- Unarmed
1. Attempt to use Leech Seal - Rank 2 (Continue to use until works - Lose HP drain and gain extra CP drain.) - 2.5 AP
2. Use Supreme Aqua Realm - Rank 2 - Target Shouki - 3 AP
3. Use Contract Summoning - Summon Haruki (S Rank Fox Summon) - 4.5 AP

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Takahashi Shiori
HP: 42,000 [max]
Elected to start out at 25% max HP due to torture for 10,500 HP.
CP: 33,000 [-4,300] 28,700
AP: 10 [-9] 1, to roll over 1 AP
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Maintaining Medical Clone (600 CP/round)
  • Maintaining Requiem of Death (530 CP/round)
  • Maintaining Sand Coffin (500 CP/round)
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Hashigaki - Sonar: Immune to sight genjutsu; -1 gen save against audial and can be effected by a second audial genjutsu.
  • DS - +2 ninjutsu accuracy, -10% jutsu cost.
  • Human Anatomy: +1 critical range and crits do 2.25 x damage.
  • Insight: Hidden non-genjutsu actions are revealed via PM.
  • Shattered Reality: targets effected by user's genjutsu take +10% damage from all sources.
  • Class Bonus: +1 dodge.
    Genjutsu DC: 27 [] Ninjutsu: 25 [] Evasion: 24 [] Genjutsu Save: 23 [] Melee Accuracy: 23 [] Ranged Accuracy: 19 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
[/spoilername]|
Steward Kazekage Takahashi Sousuke III
HP: 46,800 [max]
CP: 31,200 [-4,883] 26,317
AP: 10 [-9] 1, to have 1 AP roll over into the next round.
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Duelist: +2 [0] melee accuracy, 10% auto-dodge, and +10% damage done against Shouki; -2 dodge/accuracy against all other users.
  • Maintaining Prism Eyes: +2 [0] DC/save, +1 crit, ignores 15% damage reduction on evil or spiritual targets. (400CP/ round).
  • Maintaining Delayed Agony (755 Cp/ round)
  • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondary stats; -2 to cumulative secondary buffs.
  • Victim of Shattered Reality: take +10% damage from all sources, damage is illusionary.
  • Toad contract summon.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Tsuchimikado - One with the Universe: Nin & Gen have a 15% chakra reduction.
  • Tsuchimikado - Steel Curtain: -10% damage from taijutsu attacks; all ninjutsu deal +5% damage to the Tsuchimikado.
  • Class Bonus: 5% chakra cost reduction.
  • Journeyman: 5% chakra cost.
  • Clarity: Resistance check every round against a genjutsu rather than waiting 1 round; always aware that he is under a genjutsu unless the genjutsu was treated as a sneak attack.
  • Nimble Hands: Performs handseals while weapon is equipped for +0.25 AP.
  • Bull's Strength: +5% weapon damage modifier; +3% suppression and/or bleeding nd reduces the negative accuracy of a weapon by -1.
  • Sixth Sense: 25% chance to auto-detect a target; sneak attacks have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their bonus.
    Melee Accuracy: 24 [] Dodge: 20 [] Genjutsu Save: 20 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 20 [] Genjutsu DC: 20 [] Puppet Accuracy: 16 [] Ranged Accuracy: 16 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    ** -2 accuracy/dodge against all other users besides Shouki.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Weapon"]The Ebon Blade
Weapon Type: Long Sword
Weapon Damage Type: Slashing
Bonuses: 5% damage, and -1 acc., and 4 augment slots from Tsukumogami kinjutsu
Augment: Chakra Drain, Seige, Vanguard, Steady[/spoilername]|
Sunaku Harupia

HP: 45,000
CP: 33,000 [-4,823] 28,177
AP: 10 -9 1
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Maintains Sand Clone (500CP/ round)
  • Victim of Shattered Reality: take +10% damage from all sources, damage is illusionary.
  • Morality Sealing (dark): 44% chance that applicable element buffs are reduced by 50%, -15% damage from applicable element.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Sand Mastery: +15% sand damage.
  • Protection of the Sands: 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20%.
  • Blood Diamonds: Sand and bloodline jutsus can cause bleed rank 1-4.
  • Jutsu Mastery: Jutsus cost -10% CP including maintains; special actions with additional CP costs, costs are halved.
  • Elemental Aura: 0.5 AP to cast chakra armor, lasts 1 additional round.
  • Insight: Non-genjutsu hidden actions are revealed via PM.
  • Acrobatics: May use 1 additional auto dodge in a round.
  • Quick Reaction: If the user dodges an attack, may declare a jutsu to counter with at +1 accuracy.
  • Initiative: Can prioritize up to 1 AP worth of actions.
  • Summoner: Summon has +5% HP/CP and user may have 2 creations.
    Ninjutsu Accuracy: 27 [] Taijutsu Accuracy: 24 [] Genjutsu Save: 24 [] Evasion: 24 [] Ranged Accuracy: 19 [] Genjutsu DC: 19 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
[/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
Kagyaku Enzeru
CP: 33,000 [-8,224] 24,776
AP: 10 [-9] 1
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Duelist against Shouki: +10% damage done, 10% auto-dodge. -2 accuracy and dodge against all other users.
  • Victim of Shattered Reality: take +10% damage from all sources, damage is illusionary
  • Sacred Style: +1 Accuracy and +1 Critical range with their chosen weapon. For the duration of this style, the weapon is able to cut through half of any damage reduction. All CP costs are increased by 15%
  • Requiem of Death:-3 to all secondary stats; -2 to all cumulative buffs.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Sentinel: +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items.
  • Weapon Mastery - Ranged: May only equip up to 2 Augments at a time. User may choose up to 3 Stock Augments in their Inventory for the battle. Whenever the user performs a Basic Attack or a Ranged Taijutsu, the user may choose to apply one of the three Augments in their chosen Stock for the attack.
  • Called Shot: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties; +5% Called shot chance; May inflict "broken status."
  • Jutsu Mastery: All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Hidden Power: The user gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries.
  • Combat Instinct: Choose one opponent, the user gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time their opponent lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries.
  • Projectile Aim: +5% Weapon Damage Modifier. +3% Suppression and/or +3% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -1 to a minimum of 0.
  • Tracker: When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor.
  • Stalker: Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
    Ranged: 25 [] Evasion: 21 [] Gen Save: 21 [] Melee Accuracy: 21 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 21 [] Puppet Accuracy: 17 [] Genjutsu DC: 17 [] Stealth: 16 [] Awareness: 17 []
    ** -2 accuracy/dodge against all other users besides Shouki.[/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Kirigakure’s Guardian using Seige and Chain Link augments. Holy Weapon.[/spoilername]|
    Isaki Naikishin

HP: 59,600 [max]
    CP: 30,000 -8,230 21,770
    AP: 10 [-9.5] 0.5, 0.5 AP to roll over to next round.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondaries, -2 to all cumulative buffs.
    • Maintaining Supreme Aqua Realm: 6,000 HP (1520 CP/round)
    • Victim of Shattered Reality: Takes 10% more damage from every source.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • Monsterous Strength: Doubles the effect of Bulls Strength ((+10% Weapon Damage Modifier. +6% Suppression and/or +6% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -2 to a minimum of 0. ))
    • Huge Power: +15% melee damage
    • no Limits: Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made.
    • Class: +5% melee damage.
    • Journeyman: Jutsu cost -5% CP
    • Called Shots: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs.
    • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage.
    • Weapon Mastery - Unarmed: The user may choose a single unarmed weapon to be considered passively equipped. The chosen weapon cannot be disarmed, but may be "swapped" with another unarmed weapon normally.
      Melee Accuracy: 24 [] Evasion: 20 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 20 [] Ranged Accuracy: 20 [] Genjutsu Save: 20 [] Puppet Accuracy: 16 [] Genjutsu Accuracy: 16 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Hoshitesson - Phase 3[/url]
    (Unarmed) - +0 Accuracy, +20% Damage - Ability to use handseals[/color]

Augment #1 - Primal
    Augment #2 - Siege
    Augment #3 - Vampiric
    Augment #4 - Chakra Drain[/spoilername]|
    Shouki

HP: 100,000
    Unhealable Damage: 10,855
    CP: 40,000 [-1800] 38,200
    AP: 10 [-9] 1, 0.25 AP to roll over due to lingering spark.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Duelist against Shouki: Mikaboshi, Enzeru and Sousuke.
    • Consumed the blood of: Shiori, Mikaboshi, Sousike, Harupia's sand clone, Naikishin and Enzeru.
    • Delayed Agony is in effect for this user.
    • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondary stats; -2 to all cumulative buffs.
    • Leech Seal: max CP 4.5 * 1.15 loss every round while in effect.
    • Lingering Spark: 650 damage per round, AP reduced by 20%, andd can only roll over 0.25 AP from the previous round.
    • Victim of Shattered Reality: +10% damage taken from every source. TWICE.
    • Morality Sealing (dark): 44% chance that applicable element buffs are decreased, -15% damage done with applicable element.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • 50% damage reduction.
      Evasion/Resistance: 20 [] Accuracy/DC: 28 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    [/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
    Harupia's Sand Clone

The Sandman

HP: N/A
    CP: 10,395
    AP: 4.33

[spoilername="Effects"][/spoilername]|
    Sousuke's Toad Contract Summon

Gamabunta

HP: 28,500
    CP: 20,000
    AP: 6, 0.9 AP to roll over.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Class: 5% damage reduction, +1.5 accuracy, +5% taijutsu damage.
    • Eye of Toad: Nin check at the start if every round at +1 nin check, if successful -1 accuracy and -2 dodge from intimidation.
    [/spoilername]|
    Shiori's Created Medical Clone

Medic Girl

HP: 8,349
    CP: 8,349
    AP: 2.5, 1 AP to roll over.
    [spoilername="Effects"][/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
    Mikaboshi
    HP: 42,000
    CP: 39,600 [1,390] 38,210
    AP: 10 [-8.5] 1.5, 1.5 AP to roll over due to QL ability.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Effected by Deafen for 3 rounds: -3 accuracy and dodge.
    • Duelist against Shouki: +2 gen DC, +10% damage done, 10% auto-dodge.
    • Maintaining Lingering Spark (345 CP/ round)
    • Maintaining Partial Transformation (330 CP/ round)
    • Observation: +3 accuracy; +15% damage done.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • Situational Awareness: +2 awareness; no need for an awareness check when doing a blind shot.
    • Sharp Insight: Nin jutsu +5% damage done to opponents.
    • Upgrade: Can roll over up to 1.5 of unused AP to the next round.
    • Forewarn: May use up to 2 activated autododges in a round.
    • Adaptibility: Resists up to 3 accuracy/dodge debuffs from terrain modifiers; +3 dodge against delayed attacks, traps or binds.
    • Prediction: +1 resist/dodge against techniques being used more than once. Stacks up to twice.
    • Shattered Reality: Opponents under user's genjutsu take +10% more damage and this damage is considered to be illusionary.
    • Healing Factor: +3% HP regained at the end of each round.
    • Insight: Hidden non-genjutsu actions are revealed via. PM.
    • Sixth Sense: 25% chance of auto-detecting a target when making an awareness check. 25% chance to detect sneak attacks, causing the sneak attack to lose its bonus.
    • Defensive Stance: -2 accuracy; +1 dodge.
    • Sensor: By reflexively paying 0.5 AP user may reroll awareness check at -1.
    • Clarity: May roll a resistance check every round against genjutsu. Always aware if under a genjutsu unless the genjutsu was cast as a sneak attack.
    • Tactical Mind +1 accuracy for all mastered jutsus; +0.5 accuracy overall after second round.
      Gen DC: 27 [] Evasion: 21 [] Genjutsu Save: 23 [] Melee Accuracy: 21 [] Spell Accuracy: 21 [] Ranged Accuracy: 17 [] Puppet Accuracy: 17 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 17
      ** All mastered jutsus have +1 accuracy.
      ** Up to +2 dodge against jutsus used more than once.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Partial Transformation (300 CP/round)[/spoilername]:|
    Naikishin's Fox Summon
    Haruki

HP: 32,500
    CP: 18,000
    AP: 6
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Demon Bond: If Haruki's HP is below 50%, Yashoku can be summoned to take his place in battle.
    [/spoilername]|[/col3]

</B>
    ::What Happened::
    • 0.00 Seconds| Naikishin Duelist against Shouki with +2 Melee Accuracy.
    • 0.00 Seconds| Naikishin equips Hoshitesson - Phase 3 - Weapon Mastery- Unarmed.</COLOR>
      [*]0.00 Seconds| Mikaboshi declares Duelist against Shouki with +2 Genjutsu DC.
      [*]0.00 Seconds| Sousuke declares Duelist against Shouki with +2 Melee Accuracy.
      [*]0.00 Seconds| Enzeru declares Duelist against Shouki for +2 Accuracy.
      • Unable to do this because you need to defeine what accuracy type you are getting the +2 accuracy on.</SIZE>
      <i>
      </i>
      [*] 0.50 Seconds| Mikaboshi enters Defensive Stance.
      [*] 1.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to attempt to consume Sousuke's blood!
      • Sousuke avoids Shouki's attack using Body Switch [Mastered].
      [*] 2.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Sousuke's blood!
      [*] 2.50 Seconds| Shiori casts Medical Assistant [Mastered] using AE special move Overcharge.
      • Could have made an attack or performed healing with this clone/assistant because there is no summoning sickness.
        • Awareness Roll -- Shiori: 19
          Shouki: 13 cannot tell the difference
          Sousuke: 16 cannot tell the difference
          • 25% chance to auto-detect. Roll: 49 failed
          Mikaboshi: 16 cannot tell the difference
          • 25% chance to auto-detect. Roll: 63 failed
          Naikishin: 4 cannot tell the difference
          Harupia: 20 knows which one is the real Shiori
          Enzeru: 13 cannot tell the difference.
      [*] 2.50 Seconds| Harupia creates a Sand Clone.
      • Could have made an attack or performed healing with this clone/assistant because there is no summoning sickness.
      • Awareness Roll -- Harupia: 17
        Shouki: 5 cannot tell the difference
        Sousuke: 3 cannot tell the difference
        • 25% chance to auto-detect. Roll: 6 success
        Mikaboshi: 2 cannot tell the difference
        • 25% chance to auto-detect. Roll: 33 failed
        Naikishin: 20 knows which one is the real Harupia
        Shiori: 8 cannot tell the difference
        Enzeru: 11 cannot tell the difference.

[*] 2.50 Seconds| Naikishin attempts to use Leech Seal [Mastered] to chakra drain Shouki.
    • Attack: 14
      Shouki: 7 success
    [*] 3.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to attempt to consume Harupia's blood!
    • Roll for target: (1-2) for Harpia, (3-4) for Clone. Roll: 3
      Sand Clone's 'blood' has been tasted. However since this is NOT a hit it is not destroyed.
    [*] 3.50 Seconds| Mikaboshi uses Quick Learner special action Observation on Shouki.
    [*] 4.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Harupia's blood!
    • Harupia body switches with the sand clone. Is not hit!
    [*] 4.00 Seconds| Sousuke attacks Shouki with Delayed Agony.
    • This is considered to be a Kinetic Genjutsu
      Note to Sousuke: due to your Shinobi 101 you may cast Kinetic genjutsus with your melee accuracy, however you need to document that in your actions. Your attack would have been significantly more accurate had you used this.
      • Shouki: Attack Roll 20 (CRIT) | Evasion Roll: 9 (HIT)

Beyond this point anything that damages Shouki would be deferred due to Delayed Agony.

[*] 4.50 Seconds| Shiori casts Requiem of Death [Mastered].
    • This is an Audial/Will Genjutsu that effects everyone in the battle. Shiori Roll: 14
      • Sousuke: 9 success; aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Harupia: 18 success; aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Enzeru: 13 success; is not aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Mikaboshi: 6 success; is aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu due to clarity.
        Shouki: 13 success; is aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu
        Naikishin: 2 success; is not aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
    [*] 4.50 Seconds | Enzeru uses Jutsu Creator to combine Rasen-Tsunami [Mastered] with Stardust Nova [Mastered] using the Focus affinity move on Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 9
      Shouki: 9 75% hit
      • <SIZE size="90">The special effects have been chosen for you as single target using ninjutsu accuracy because they were not otherwise listed and the aforementioned must be chosen to do this jutsu.
    • 5.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Enzeru's blood!
    • 5.00 Seconds| Naikishin casts Supreme Aqua Realm [Mastered] at Shouki.
      • Attack: 16
        Shouki: 14 miss
    • 6.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Enzeru's blood!
    • 6.00 Seconds| Mikaboshi Cast Partial Transformation (Master Rank) to create a weapon.
    • 6.00 Seconds| Harupia uses Leech Seal against Shouki using Elemental Affinity move Overcharge and special jutsu action to change this attack to a full CP drain.
      • Attack Roll: 4
        Shouki: 17 miss
    • 6.50 Seconds| Shiori attacks Mikaboshi using Deafen [Mastered].
      • Attack Roll: 18
        Mikaboshi: 12 success
    • 7.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Mikaboshi's blood!
    • 8.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Naikishin's blood!
    • 8.50 Seconds| Sousuke summons Gamabunta!
    • 8.50 Seconds| Mikaboshi cast Lingering Spark (Master Rank) targeting Shouki with Sensory Mastery Sensory Switch (Visual).
      • Attack: 12
        Shouki: 12 success
    • 8.50 Seconds| Enzeru attacks Shouki with Amber Beacon on using the Debilitate affinity move, and the White Blaze Spiritualist dependent special move.
      • Attack: 8
        Shouki: 20 miss
    • 8.50 Seconds| Enzeru quickdraws his holy weapon [Kirigakure’s Guardian] using Seige and Chain Link augments.
    • 9.00 Seconds| Shouki uses Jashinist special move Reaper of faith to consume Shiori's blood!
      • Roll for target: (1-2) for Shiori, (3-4) for Clone. Roll: 2 Shiori was targeted
    • 9.00 Seconds| Enzeru enters Sacred Style.
    • 9.00 Seconds| Shiori attacks Shouki by casting Sand Coffin [Mastered] using AE special move Focus.
      • Attack: 18
        Shouki: 15 success
    • 9.00 Seconds| Sousuke activates his Prism Eyes.
    • 9.00 Seconds| Sousuke draws his weapon [Black Blade] using the Quickdraw ability.
      • Sousuke lacked the AP to perform any other actions this round, will have 1 AP remaining from this round that will roll-over into the next round.
    • 9.00 Seconds| Harupia uses Morality Sealing on Shouki sealing the dark element.
      • No effect due to barrier - bind.
      • 9.50 Seconds| Naikishin summoned Haruki!

LINK to Roll 20

Foreplay was over. Shouki rushed the Kazekage, artfully wielding a giant blade like most would a dagger. His weapon would graze his opponent's flesh and try to sate his unquenchable bloodlust. His blade tip only gathered splinters as the giant weapon shaved the bark off a log that replaced the Kazekage. Spinning on his heels in these rather cramped fighting quarters he cut into Sousuke's midsection, breaking past or cutting between whatever linens or armors that might have protected the feeble Kazekage to procure a taste. The bitter, metallic crimson fluid he partook was familiar, the sacred nature of blood being something overlooked and forgotten as a fresh link was again temporarily forged between himself and Sousuke.

The ginger whore and the effeminate ANBU seemed to multiply -- two stood where one once did. Shouki licked his lips as he watched them out of the corner of his eye. Double the pleasure... Double the fun." Shouki barreled for Harupua, or at least the one he thought was the Sunaku. Shouki's massive weapon lacerated something... But forfeited no sanguine treasure. The near perfect image of the Sunan shinobi burst into a cloud of sand that tickled his nosehairs, causing Shouki to sneeze violently. "That is not how you become a part of me, THIS is how!"<COLOR color="red"> The Jashinist announced as he came for Harupia a second time. The Sunagakurian's blood adorned the razor-like edge, it too a familiar this time gritty concoction.

The one-eyed bitch came at him, her hand slapping Shouki on the back. Sadly not low enough for his taste. It did not hurt, not really. Another disappointment. However, it felt as if his breath was being taken away. It was a strange sense having a life force of a differing kind taken from you, drained. Time to contemplate would be however brief as the Kage had something to say.

"Feelings are overrated. Perhaps it is a lack of feeling that you might enjoy more. I speak from experience. It is time we shared something... aside from a higher intellect."

The Kazekage proclaimed, taking a dramatic mind-readers pose. Nothing happened.

"Wait for it."

The Steward cautioned as STILL nothing happened. Some fucking joke this fight has been, falling as flat as the Kage's knock-knock joke sans punch line. He was looking for a challenge; something to withdraw him from the monotony of living. To make him feel ALIVE! The poster girl for domestic abuse, subject A started singing. What crap is this? This is not some dam fucking musical. At this rate the Sennin would start pirouetting.

Then there was little boy blue. What was his deal?

"Very well. Let us bring justice upon this one's head."

The apparent ninjutsuist announced, his hands weaving through an array of handseals. From the looks of it, it was going to be something big and flashy. The sanguimancer knew the fundamentals of ninjutsu, obviously favoring the most powerful and ancient arts. Shouki sneered at Enzeru, the pallid little punk. At least SOMEONE was going to give him a good time. A torrent of water laced with chakra manifested and was hurled wildly in Shouki's direction. Bigger perhaps than blue expected, perhaps wider than the Cabal member had anticipated (but that is usually what she says about him) as the attack barely hit him. "Hell yeah." The bastard hissed, his eyes rolling back in anticipation of bliss. There was none. His eyes widened. It was absent. He felt nothing; not a twinge... not a spark... not a thing.

The fucking hell.

"What didn't you do to me!" Shouki roared accusing Enzeru of this dastardly sin. Rage in his eyes, incited by the lack of gloriuos agony. His massive weapon thrust in blue's direction, Shouki's face as red as his hair. Shouki's blade but through the target Enzeru prepared. The Jashinist swung a second time, coating his blade's edge in the newest opponent's blood. It had a dull taste, nit that it should have been a surprise. Taking it as an opening, Naikishin (not that he ever learned her name) tried to encase them both in a prison of pure water. He avoided the attack, leaving Naikishin alone within the aquatic globe.

"Tell me little prince...<B> do you bleed?"<i></i>

Harupia queried. Shouki's eyed brightened in response to the heart-warming statement. "Yes!
Shouki exclaimed before the pretty one came for the Cabal member, Harupia's fingers burdened with vampiric energy that was squandered. The attack missed, being almost regrettable.

The gloomy Sennin's arm transformed into a weapon as he too seemed prepared to take the offensive. Shouki sighed as he dutifully recovered some black ooze from the Ancient. It tasted like tainted tar, thick... chewy. It was unsettling in his gut as it too merged with the saintly practioner. The cotton-headed lass: her blood too... consumed as it had been before. She was starting to run dry.

Never touching, he was ironically starting to feel drained despite the lack of discomfort or notable damages. Blue tried to hit him again, it did not even graze him this time. The Steward's cousin up to... something beyond that melancholy song. Her hands running through an unfamiliar array, the earth beneath Shouki's feet began to stir. Twisting an writhing, it snaked around Shouki legs and waist... his torso and groin... his arms and chest. It was snug. It was tight. It was frigging awesome. Shouki laughed like a madman as his face too was obscured by a shell of sand.

Separated by a wall of water, Naikishin summoned a fox creature. The dual tailed summon unseen by Shouki, it would appear that everyone has arrived.
Let's Rumble!

Edit: I altered the events regarding Harupia. The Sand Clone cannot be 'hit' and therefore cannot be destroyed with the move shouki used. However, harupia was then able to autododge his attack and therefore his blood remains untasted.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fight. This is not a good thing. In fact it was the worst possible scenario at this very moment. At a later time, of course. Once her wounds had mended. Once she had regained her dignity.
Here they were all the same, FIGHTING.​

Shiori had been through this once before. Shouki was a formidable fighter, dangerous and perverse. He relished not only the heat of battle but the pains of an opponent that was more than worthy. His strength was unnatural, requiring several trained shinobis to stand against him and it was rather possible that they would be on the losing side once again. Her injuries, profound and unhealed. Her mind raced through a series of potential scenarios that would allow her to leave the victor, each carrying with it a heavy price she was not quite willing to pay. A song escaped through her pale, parched lips. It was uncanny the eerie the sounds that escaped her attered body - both beautiful and terrible in the the same breath. Pain laced her words, sorrow painted a picture with sound in their minds. In the darkness there was always a song, an infernal beat like the drumming of one's heart threatening to drive a man to madness. These sounds, these crisp notes reached a crescendo at a soprano peak before the notes came crashing down in a cascade. She knew what the genjutsu would do, that it would diminish her allies and her opponent alike. It was perfect equivalency, much like the desert that takes no sides as the perfect arbitrator or worthiness and supremacy. In the end it was no different from bolstering herself.

She sighed, knowing fully that this was a means to an ends. The medic at her side would render her aid, the basic premise that energy cannot be created or destroyed was truly folly. The medical clone infusing her with its strength, once her own but multiplied through a true neogenesis that was beyond even her comprehension. Her entire body hurt, down to the bottom of her feet to the tips of her mane. The fiery-headed beast made his rounds a she knew he would, slicing into each of them enough to procure a drop. No more than a drop of blood. As he sliced into her, her heart skipped a beat. She knew what would come next. The waves of pain without cause, all due to the blood link he had formed by consuming hers.

Her hands clamped down on Mikaboshi's head, sending a painless shockwave that would prove mildly disorienting but not nearly as much as her song did. His sense of sound temporarily dulled, she needed her 'brother's' assistance against this creature. Sousuke a man of brute strength as were his allies, none were prepared with the skillset of an illusionist. She did not know, however that in the brief time she was confined the men had learned something. Perhaps they were skills that they already knew: How to steal chakra. How to cast a terrible illusion. How to take rather than damage. If she had known such things, her course of action would have deviated from the present path somewhat to a path of more likely success.

She could not speak. She could not share her plan. She did not need to she hoped as her abilities might be rusty but they were still intact. Her hands ran through a series of handseals, a practiced task by now. She was commanding the earth, or rather the sands itself to lash out. The tendrils of sand quavered and rolled, guided by an unseen hand. Not by fate but by will, swallowing the Cabal member whole. He cackled madly as he was consumed by the ravenous earth.

WC: 623
MFT

Actions:
  1. Medical Assistant Clone:
    • 1.5 AP each Mystical Hand x2. Plan to maintain on Shiori to regain missing HP.
  2. Shiori:
    • 0 AP cost - maintain Requiem
    • 1.5 AP cost Sand Coffin - Sand Burial effect to damage, cause suppression and increased the called shot level of a random limb by 1 on Shouki.
    • 2.5 AP cost Medical Ward [M] using the special action as a preventative against being KO'd with AE special move Focus on self.
    • 3 AP cost Zephyr's Grace [M] using Sound Crystalization to turn this into a sound ninjutsu with AE special move Debilitate on Shouki.
    • 3 AP cost Concussion Wave [M] with AE special move Overcharge on Shouki.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The giant toad watched something happen. Something that gave him pause. Shouki was denied something. This was something he had not seen, in a long time. "Hrmph."<i></i> The giant tortured entity mumbled. He would not lie to himself, this was something worthwhile. Which human denied Shouki? His summoner did ask for people to wait. Was this his doing? Possible. The purple haired sickly human seemed to be smart. At least as smart as Shouki. For the briefest of moments he locked eyes with the little human. A nod of the head came from him. Short. Sweet. It was what was needed. The giant monstrosity locked his gaze on Shouki next. It was hatred, absolute and pure hatred. A crushing gaze that was belittling. Even though Shouki was large for a human, he was beneath the giant toad. "Vengeance. Will. Be. Mine."<i></i> He declared in a deep rumbling voice. It was a statement. Not a challenge. Not even to the Fox that had joined the battle. It seemed that this intolerable human brought out the great Fox. The giant toad slammed his hands down on the ground. The earth shook for a moment. He inhaled deeply opened up his mouth and opened fire upon Shouki. A giant bubble would be fired down at Shouki, and then after that one more would be fired at him. Shouki would learn very quickly that it was probably not in his best interest to have given the purple haired human the ring.

Sousuke watched as Shouki lost control. The genjutsu worked. The bully lost control of the situation, and with it he lost himself. Sousuke wondered if Shouki had ever been denied something before. Sousuke handled the Black Blade and transformed the weapon from a long sword to a Rune Blade. He gripped the Rune Blade with both hands as he opened up on Shouki. "Strike now."<i></i> The technique he had attacked Shouki with from earlier would only last a few more seconds. He had to take advantage of this now. Sousuke would begin his assault on the captured Shouki. The Steward worked to increase his own power in the upcoming attacks. Shouki was durable, and under most circumstances so was Sousuke. The difference was that Sousuke knew how to get past his own defenses be it their own elemental weaknesses, or through his own ingenuity to create augments to truly cut through barriers and defenses. Shouki wouldn't feel the increase damage yet, not until the genjutsu ran its course. Sousuke swung the Black Blade a second time this time in a calculated flurry in a combined technique. He was slicing through Shouki being aware that this attack phase would be becoming to an end soon. Upon the end of the flurry, one more sword stroke was made to finish the sentence made not with word but with a sword.

Toad Actions
0 Eye of Toad on Shouki
3 Toad Water Bullet on Shouki ONLY
3 Toad Water Bullet on Shouki ONLY
0 Unsheath Weapon and strike Shouki with the free strike (assuming this is how it works)

Sousuke Actions
0 Maintain Delayed Agony
0 Maintain Prism Eyes
2 Activate Mystic Transmutation (double Siege, and Steady)
1.75 Lunar Steps Master Rank with the Waning Effect on Shouki
4.12 Combine Higuma and Annihilation both Max Rank on Shouki
2.75 Zanteksuken Max Rank on Shouki

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IN the back of his head Haru knew this situation was ridiculous in all sorts of ways. Two wounded women who needed medical attention but were participating in the fight, which was happening in the middle of the Palais, in a ripped apart building, with some probably wounded, and everyone on watching. Probably would add fuel to the fire of this talk about how the Shinobi failed their village. Forgetting the fact all of these people were alive, breathing and...breeding in such a filthy place, and not either buried under the caves or blown up by the bombs the Cabal set up. And if they wouldn’t stop Shouki now, then how many would die as he rampaged through the streets, trying to entertain himself.

Here he was now, giddy like a child in the prospect of a fight, and then throwing a tantrum at the fact he wasn’t feeling pain...even after receiving a blow. Unusual...but it seemed to be something working in accordance with Sosukes plan, as he gave to command to attack Shouki. And so Haru stood as sand swirled around his palm, sand and wind mingling with his energies, and more pure charka forming around him as he muttered, mostly to himself "...You will" before his own attacks flew. He swung his arms, the crackling orb around his hand, shaped roughly like a Shuriken, flew through the air, followed by a cascade of smaller bolts of energy, almost like fireworks flying through the air. Not quite done yet he focused and then gave the ground a firm stomp, two sharp poles suddenly erupting from the ground under Shouki.

He wanted to help the wounded here...he wanted to ensure the people that their...establishment would be rebuilt, at least the building. He wanted to be helping rebuild the surface, he wanted to be finally able to celebrate his countries victory over the aggressor...but here he was, his heart pumping, limbs aching, and in his mind, admits all the thoughts and images, the need to see Shouki bleed, beaten to a pulp, to rectify the mistake he had done before, to show this filthy dog his place...thoughts which might come to hunt him in the future...but for now, they helped him push forward. His father talked about a how a killer's instinct was something which he would come to face at some point of his life, no matter how peaceful he tried to be. And in his troubled mind, it found the perfect moment to stand on top of the mountain and shout out loud.
Mft, Wc= 424

Perfected Rasen-Shuriken with following parameters: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Single Target, +1 Accuracy and -10% Cp cost, but deal -5% base damage, use OverchargeEA move, using Wind Jutsu as a Sand Jutsu, 3 Ap
Stardust Nova, all attacks aimed at Shouki, Use Focus EA move, 3 Ap
Using Earth Spiker two times with following parameters on both: Using Special Action, EA move Debilitate, using Earth Jutsu as a Sand Jutsu, 5 Ap (2x2.5)

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, he certainly used up a good portion of his spiritual power there. And so far showed nothing for it. Everything seemed to happen in real time, this was no movie with the at once or slow motion deal. Shouki did…something that brought the blood from them and seemed to be eating it, a testament to what they were dealing with here. At the sight of such an unnatural ceremony forming, Enzeru’s eyes would alight with a righteous fury. Clones began popping up all over, and he didn’t bother to figure out which was real and which was not. Instead he focused his chakra into his hands.

At the sign of Sousuke finishing a move, he acts. Water gathers into his hands, and he mixes it with the raw power of nothing, forming a large ball of bluish power that he sends flying after the cursed being before him. And as it hits….nothing. At the accusation sent his way by Shouki, Enzeru simply smirks under his mask and begins forming another attack. He manages to evade one move, but the next hits, sending his own blood into that man’s system and locking him into the infernal. The shock of it cuases his next attack, a beautiful spire of amber, to go wide. And then his bow, his companion, was in his hands once more and ready to render pain unto this being.

”What I didn’t do is what I’m going to do shortly, you pathetic pawn. I’m going to show you how powerless you really are.”

0 AP: duelist on Shouki with +2 Ranged Acc (11 AP)
3 AP: Mastered Diamond Cutter using the Control Affinity move to cast them while holding bow. (8 AP)
4.13 AP: Jutsu Created mastered Terra Firma Shot using ranged weapon buffs combined with mastered Voltaic Shot using ranged weapon buffs. Aimed at Shouki. Using Vampiric Augment. (3.87 AP left)
2.75 AP: Mastered Glacial Shot using ranged weapon buffs. Aimed at Shouki. Using Vampiric Augment. (1.12 AP Left)

If attacked by any jutsu taking less than 2.75 seconds, use mastered body switch to evade.
If Sousuke becomes bound, basic strike him using primal augment.
If Harupia becomes bound, same thing.
If brought to under 50% of my max HP, immediately use Mastered Medical Ward using the special action to place a seal upon myself using the Control affinity move.

Notes:
Please keep the accuracy buffs from my CA in mind, as well as Weapon Mastery: Ranged for my augment choices.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Shadows wrapped around Mikaboshi's body and clad him once more in the hooded vestments that he'd arrived in as he folded his arms across his chest and observed. His head spun from the "assistance" given to him by Shiori -- the intentions behind which he was not entirely certain yet -- but not enough to interfere with his attacks. The actual ground zero of the battle was to crowded for Mikaboshi's tastes so he preferred to stay to the back of the battle and attack using his intimidating strength of spirit. He had not completely determined their opponent's strategy but it was fair to say that he had a few very certain guesses. Sousuke had announced Shouki to be a blood ritualist of some kind and even though the Steward-Kazekage had failed to give any particulars about Shouki's tactics that was enough to give context to the assault that Shouki had just gone on where he'd consumed the blood of his opponents. The uses that someone wielding blood magic might have for an opponent's blood were myriad in both power and utility but that list grew a great deal shorter where actually consuming the blood was concerned.

Still, Mikaboshi remained unconcerned. Even though he was a member of the Cabal, this opponent was beneath him. He was no Djinn. Much like the extremely short battle with Magnetica which transpired, it was all Mikaboshi could do not to quit the field in boredom. Still, it sounded as if the Steward-Kazekage had encountered this opponent before and tasted his abilities which meant that there was an outside change that Sousuke might fall before Shouki and that was something that he could not allow within the confines of the pact they had signed. He was compelled to stay and fight despite the fact that it was the least of things on his mind. Shouki was already a dead man. He just hadn't realized it yet.

What stood out more to Mikaboshi was the desecration of his Black Blade by Sousuke. The Steward-Kazekage did something with the sword to bend it to his will and transform it's shape, something that Mikaboshi had never seen him do before. He could feel the steel and energy of the blade contort as though it were his own body given that he was intrinsically linked with the blade. It seemed that Sousuke had forgotten anything at all about the sword's connection to Mikaboshi in his lust for power or if he hadn't forgotten he simply did not care. This came as no surprise to the ancient who had by that time grown to expect such treatment from his master but still it burned hot in his chest. His desire to revenge himself upon the Cabal was subsumed wholly by the humiliation and disrespect he'd suffered at the hands of Sousuke. Mikaboshi half-heartedly reached out through the darkness of the room and assailed Shouki with a series of debilitating curses but the brunt of his not inconsiderable cunning was put upon finding a way around the pact he'd agreed with Sousuke. Despite being a deceiver by nature, Mikaboshi had always been content enough to simply let Sousuke's lifespan run it's course and dissolve the pact on it's own but circumstances had changed enough to push that to the top of his priority list.

The curse that Mikaboshi intended to cast upon Shouki was a simple but dangerous one-- if it took hold then Shouki would find himself wrapped in a mire of steel-limbed shadows made of his own willpower preventing him from moving. Even though no physical force would touch his limbs or halt his body his mind would believe it enough for it to be true. He would never get the chance to use the blood that he'd gone out of his way to acquire.
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Tg_wjWT1g]SCENE BGM[/url]]"]
YmN9v6.png

sand_sennin.gif

I don't have an excuse for why this took so long. Rather than make one up, I'll simply apologize and say it won't happen again.[/legend][/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Last Mod: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:11 pm
Last Post: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 pm
19 day gap for Katsuo
20 day gap for Naikishin
Last Post by Naikishin: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Naikishin, where are you?

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As all of the events had happened with the past ten seconds, having placed a seal on Shouki, him having taken everyones blood and even going so far as summoning his strongest fox to help out. However, he didn't know exactly how this would turn out with the last fight turning out as it did. But with one eye, as well as being soaked and having the body of a female now, Naikishin wouldn't doubt anything to happen now. As for everyone else, it seemed to be quite a show from everyone, considering everything that was happening. He would look over at Haruki before looking at Shouki and making his move.

Naikishin:
1. Activate Gaia Curse Seal - Rank 3 - 1 AP
2. Activate Zaraki Style - .5 AP
3. Use Mystic Transmutation - Double Siege, Vampiric, Chakra Drain - 1.5 AP
4. Use Grand Hydra Excavation - Rank 2/Mastered - 3 AP - Against Shouki
5. Use Eagle Drop - Rank 2/Mastered - 2.75 AP - Against Shouki

Note: Mastered offensive Stance effect - +4 Acc, -4 Dodge, and still maintaining leech seal.

Haruki:
1. Use Megiddo Fire - 3 AP - Against Shouki
2. Use Megiddo Fire - 3 AP - Against Shouki

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Takahashi Shiori
HP: 10,500 [+2260] 12,760
CP: 28,700 [-7308] 21,392
AP: 11 [-11] 0
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Maintaining Medical Clone (600 CP/round)
  • Maintaining Requiem of Death (530 CP/round)
  • Maintaining Sand Coffin (500 CP/round)
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Hashigaki - Sonar: Immune to sight genjutsu; -1 gen save against audial and can be effected by a second audial genjutsu.
  • DS - +2 ninjutsu accuracy, -10% jutsu cost.
  • Human Anatomy: +1 critical range and crits do 2.25 x damage.
  • Insight: Hidden non-genjutsu actions are revealed via PM.
  • Shattered Reality: targets effected by user's genjutsu take +10% damage from all sources.
  • Class Bonus: +1 dodge.
    Genjutsu DC: 27 [] Ninjutsu: 25 [] Evasion: 24 [] Genjutsu Save: 23 [] Melee Accuracy: 23 [] Ranged Accuracy: 19 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
[/spoilername]|
Steward Kazekage Takahashi Sousuke III
HP: 46,800 [max]
CP: 26,317 [-9973] 16,344
AP: 11 [-10.5] 0.5, to have 0.5 AP roll over into the next round.
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Duelist: +2 [0] melee accuracy, 10% auto-dodge, and +10% damage done against Shouki; -2 dodge/accuracy against all other users.
  • Maintaining Prism Eyes: +2 [0] DC/save, +1 crit, ignores 15% damage reduction on evil or spiritual targets. (400CP/ round).
  • Maintaining Delayed Agony (755 Cp/ round)
  • Maintaining Mystic Transmutation (295 Cp/ round)
  • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondary stats; -2 to cumulative secondary buffs.
  • Toad contract summon.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Tsuchimikado - One with the Universe: Nin & Gen have a 15% chakra reduction.
  • Tsuchimikado - Steel Curtain: -10% damage from taijutsu attacks; all ninjutsu deal +5% damage to the Tsuchimikado.
  • Class Bonus: 5% chakra cost reduction.
  • Journeyman: 5% chakra cost.
  • Clarity: Resistance check every round against a genjutsu rather than waiting 1 round; always aware that he is under a genjutsu unless the genjutsu was treated as a sneak attack.
  • Nimble Hands: Performs handseals while weapon is equipped for +0.25 AP.
  • Bull's Strength: +5% weapon damage modifier; +3% suppression and/or bleeding nd reduces the negative accuracy of a weapon by -1.
  • Sixth Sense: 25% chance to auto-detect a target; sneak attacks have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their bonus.
    Melee Accuracy: 24 [] Dodge: 20 [] Genjutsu Save: 20 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 20 [] Genjutsu DC: 20 [] Puppet Accuracy: 16 [] Ranged Accuracy: 16 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    ** -2 accuracy/dodge against all other users besides Shouki.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Weapon"]The Ebon Blade
Weapon Type: Long Sword
Weapon Damage Type: Slashing
Bonuses: 5% damage, and -1 acc., and 4 augment slots from Tsukumogami kinjutsu
Augment: Chakra Drain, Siege (doubled), Vanguard, Steady (doubled)[/spoilername]|
Sunaku Harupia

HP: 45,000 [-1050] 43,950
CP: 28,177 [-7930] 20,247
AP: 11 [-11] 0
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Maintains Sand Clone (500CP/ round)
  • Morality Sealing (dark): 44% chance that applicable element buffs are reduced by 50%, -15% damage from applicable element.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Sand Mastery: +15% sand damage.
  • Protection of the Sands: 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20%.
  • Blood Diamonds: Sand and bloodline jutsus can cause bleed rank 1-4.
  • Jutsu Mastery: Jutsus cost -10% CP including maintains; special actions with additional CP costs, costs are halved.
  • Elemental Aura: 0.5 AP to cast chakra armor, lasts 1 additional round.
  • Insight: Non-genjutsu hidden actions are revealed via PM.
  • Acrobatics: May use 1 additional auto dodge in a round.
  • Quick Reaction: If the user dodges an attack, may declare a jutsu to counter with at +1 accuracy.
  • Initiative: Can prioritize up to 1 AP worth of actions.
  • Summoner: Summon has +5% HP/CP and user may have 2 creations.
    Ninjutsu Accuracy: 27 [] Taijutsu Accuracy: 24 [] Genjutsu Save: 24 [] Evasion: 24 [] Ranged Accuracy: 19 [] Genjutsu DC: 19 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
[/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
Kagyaku Enzeru
CP: 24,776 [-7454] 17,322
AP: 11 [-9.88] 1.12, 1 AP to roll over
[spoilername="Effects"]
  • Duelist against Shouki: +10% damage done, 10% auto-dodge. -2 accuracy and dodge against all other users. +2 Ranged accuracy against Shouki.
  • Diamond Cutter: all attacks made with weapon +15% damage and a 20% chance to activate the 'Adamantite' effect (not effected by buff caps if exceeded with this jutsu). Bleeding/Suppression/Called Shot chances are all increased by +12%.
  • Victim of Shattered Reality: take +10% damage from all sources, damage is illusionary
  • Sacred Style: +1 Accuracy and +1 Critical range with their chosen weapon. For the duration of this style, the weapon is able to cut through half of any damage reduction. All CP costs are increased by 15%
  • Requiem of Death:-3 to all secondary stats; -2 to all cumulative buffs.
[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Passives"]
  • Sentinel: +5% Damage Reduction from all non-illusionary sources and +1 item slot to place stackable items.
  • Weapon Mastery - Ranged: May only equip up to 2 Augments at a time. User may choose up to 3 Stock Augments in their Inventory for the battle. Whenever the user performs a Basic Attack or a Ranged Taijutsu, the user may choose to apply one of the three Augments in their chosen Stock for the attack.
  • Called Shot: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties; +5% Called shot chance; May inflict "broken status."
  • Jutsu Mastery: All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
  • Hidden Power: The user gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries.
  • Combat Instinct: Choose one opponent, the user gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time their opponent lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries.
  • Projectile Aim: +5% Weapon Damage Modifier. +3% Suppression and/or +3% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -1 to a minimum of 0.
  • Tracker: When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor.
  • Stalker: Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor.
    Ranged: 25 [] Evasion: 21 [] Gen Save: 21 [] Melee Accuracy: 21 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 21 [] Puppet Accuracy: 17 [] Genjutsu DC: 17 [] Stealth: 16 [] Awareness: 17 []
    ** -2 accuracy/dodge against all other users besides Shouki.[/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Kirigakure’s Guardian using Seige and Chain Link augments. Holy Weapon.[/spoilername]|
    Isaki Naikishin

HP: 59,600 [max]
    CP: 21,770 [-3246] 18,524
    AP: 10 [-9.5] 0.5, 0.5 AP to roll over to next round.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondaries, -2 to all cumulative buffs.
    • Maintaining Supreme Aqua Realm: 6,000 HP (1520 CP/round)
    • Victim of Shattered Reality: Takes 10% more damage from every source.
    • Curse Seal: Gaia(+20% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage. -15% Damage Taken, +4 Melee/Ranged Accuracy, +8% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression. In addition the user takes an additional 5% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.)
    • Zairaki Style: Increases all physical damage dealt by 30% and received by 15%. The user gains +1 accuracy. All CP costs are increased by 15% while active.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • Monstrous Strength: Doubles the effect of Bulls Strength ((+10% Weapon Damage Modifier. +6% Suppression and/or +6% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -2 to a minimum of 0. ))
    • Huge Power: +15% melee damage
    • no Limits: Max damage cap for melee Taijutsu is increased to 80%. However, for every 10% damage beyond the 50% cap the user adds, they take 5% recoil damage for all melee attacks made.
    • Class: +5% melee damage.
    • Journeyman: Jutsu cost -5% CP
    • Called Shots: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs.
    • Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage.
    • Weapon Mastery - Unarmed: The user may choose a single unarmed weapon to be considered passively equipped. The chosen weapon cannot be disarmed, but may be "swapped" with another unarmed weapon normally.
      Melee Accuracy: 28 [] Evasion: 20 [] Ninjutsu Accuracy: 20 [] Ranged Accuracy: 24 [] Genjutsu Save: 20 [] Puppet Accuracy: 16 [] Genjutsu Accuracy: 16 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Hoshitesson - Phase 3[/url]
    (Unarmed) - +0 Accuracy, +20% Damage - Ability to use handseals[/color]

Augment #1 - Primal
    Augment #2 - Siege (doubled)
    Augment #3 - Vampiric (doubled)
    Augment #4 - Chakra Drain (doubled)[/spoilername]|
    Shouki

HP: 100,000
    Unhealable Damage: 10,855 [+72,696]
    CP: 38,200 [-764]
    AP: 10 [-9] 1, 0.25 AP to roll over due to lingering spark.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Duelist against Shouki: Mikaboshi, Enzeru and Sousuke.
    • Consumed the blood of: Shiori, Mikaboshi, Sousike, Harupia's sand clone, Harupia, Naikishin and Enzeru.
    • Sprained Heart: +10% Bleeding Damage and cannot Bleed lower than Rank 1. Bleeding requirements do not apply for these levels.
    • Victim of the Chakra Sever Effect: -2% max CP loss per round for the duration of the battle. (Stacked up to 5 of potential 5.)
    • Tree Binding: BOUND
    • Delayed Agony is in effect for this user.
    • Bleed II [-2000] ==> 2200
    • Sprained Arms: -1 accuracy for all attacks.
    • Requiem of Death: -3 to all secondary stats; -2 to all cumulative buffs.
    • Lingering Spark: 650 damage per round, AP reduced by 20%, and can only roll over 0.25 AP from the previous round.
    • Victim of Shattered Reality: +10% damage taken from every source. TWICE.
    • Morality Sealing (dark): 44% chance that applicable element buffs are decreased, -15% damage done with applicable element.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • 50% damage reduction.
      Evasion/Resistance: 20 [] Accuracy/DC: 28 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 15
    [/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
    Harupia's Sand Clone

The Sandman

HP: N/A
    CP: 10,395
    AP: 4.33

[spoilername="Effects"][/spoilername]|
    Sousuke's Toad Contract Summon

Gamabunta

HP: 28,500
    CP: 20,000 [-5060] 14,940
    AP: 6.9 [-0.9], 0.9 AP to roll over.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Class: 5% damage reduction, +1.5 accuracy, +5% taijutsu damage.
    • Eye of Toad: Nin check at the start if every round at +1 nin check, if successful -1 accuracy and -2 dodge from intimidation.
    [/spoilername]|
    Shiori's Created Medical Clone

Medic Girl

HP: 8,349
    CP: 8,349 [-600] 7,749
    AP: 3 [-3] 0
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Cast Mystical Hand
    [/spoilername][/col3]

[col3]
    Mikaboshi
    HP: 42,000
    CP: 38,210 [2,910]
    AP: 11.5 [-3.5] 8, 1.5 AP to roll over due to QL ability.
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Effected by Deafen for 3 rounds: -3 accuracy and dodge.
    • Duelist against Shouki: +2 gen DC, +10% damage done, 10% auto-dodge.
    • Maintaining Lingering Spark (345 CP/ round)
    • Maintaining Tree Binding (1,100 CP/round)
    • Maintaining Partial Transformation (330 CP/ round)
    • Observation: +3 accuracy; +15% damage done.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Passives"]
    • Situational Awareness: +2 awareness; no need for an awareness check when doing a blind shot.
    • Sharp Insight: Ninjutsu +5% damage done to opponents.
    • Upgrade: Can roll over up to 1.5 of unused AP to the next round.
    • Forewarn: May use up to 2 activated autododges in a round.
    • Adaptability: Resists up to 3 accuracy/dodge debuffs from terrain modifiers; +3 dodge against delayed attacks, traps or binds.
    • Prediction: +1 resist/dodge against techniques being used more than once. Stacks up to twice.F
    • Shattered Reality: Opponents under user's genjutsu take +10% more damage and this damage is considered to be illusionary.
    • Healing Factor: +3% HP regained at the end of each round.
    • Insight: Hidden non-genjutsu actions are revealed via. PM.
    • Sixth Sense: 25% chance of auto-detecting a target when making an awareness check. 25% chance to detect sneak attacks, causing the sneak attack to lose its bonus.
    • Defensive Stance: -2 accuracy; +1 dodge.
    • Sensor: By reflexively paying 0.5 AP user may reroll awareness check at -1.
    • Clarity: May roll a resistance check every round against genjutsu. Always aware if under a genjutsu unless the genjutsu was cast as a sneak attack.
    • Tactical Mind +1 accuracy for all mastered jutsus; +0.5 accuracy overall after second round.
      Gen DC: 27 [] Evasion: 21 [] Genjutsu Save: 23 [] Melee Accuracy: 21 [] Spell Accuracy: 21 [] Ranged Accuracy: 17 [] Puppet Accuracy: 17 [] Stealth: 15 [] Awareness: 17
      ** All mastered jutsus have +1 accuracy.
      ** Up to +2 dodge against jutsus used more than once.
    [/spoilername]
    [spoilername="Weapon"]Partial Transformation (300 CP/round)[/spoilername]:|
    Naikishin's Fox Summon
    Haruki

HP: 32,500
    CP: 18,000 [-4620] 13,380
    AP: 6 [-6] 0
    [spoilername="Effects"]
    • Demon Bond: If Haruki's HP is below 50%, Yashoku can be summoned to take his place in battle.
    [/spoilername]|[/col3]

</B>
    ::What Happened::
    • <B>0.00 Seconds | Mikaboshi maintains Partial Transformation.
    • 0.00 Seconds | Shiori maintains Desert Coffin on Shouki.
      • Nin Check Shiori: 14 -- Success
        Nin Check Shouki: 5
    • 0.00 Seconds | Sousuke maintains Delayed Agony.
      • Sousuke's Gen DC Roll: 20 CRIT!
        Shouki's Gen Resistance Roll: 5
    • 0.00 Seconds | Naikishin maintains Mastered Offensive Stance effect.
    • 0.00 Seconds| Harupia MAINTAINS Sand Clone.
      • Awareness Roll -- Harupia: 1
        Shouki: 9 knows which one is the real Harupia
        Sousuke: knows which one is the real Harupia
        Mikaboshi: 12 knows which one is the real Harupia
        Naikishin: knows which one is the real Harupia
        Shiori: 11 knows which one is the real Harupia
        Enzeru: 14 knows which one is the real Harupia
  • 0.00 Seconds | Shiori maintains Requiem.
    • This is an Audial/Will Genjutsu that effects everyone in the battle. Shiori Roll: 18
      • Sousuke: 2 success; remains aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Harupia: 7 success; remains aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Enzeru: 10 success; continues to not be aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
        Mikaboshi: immune to it due to 'deafen.'
        Shouki: 17 success; continues to be aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu
        Naikishin: 18 success; is not aware that he is under the influence of a genjutsu.
  • 0.00 Seconds | Gamabunta uses his Eye of Toad on Shouki.
    • Nin Check Gamabunta: 20 CRIT! Success.
      Nin Resistance Shouki: 7
  • 0.00 Seconds | Sousuke maintains Prism Eyes.
  • 0.00 Seconds | Naikishin maintains Supreme Aqua Realm.
  • 0.00 Seconds | Enzeru declares duelist on Shouki (+2 Ranged Acc).
  • 0.00 Seconds | Shiori maintains Medical Assistant.
    • Awareness Roll -- Shiori: 12
      • Shouki: 11 -- unaware of who is the real Shiori.
        Sousuke: 15 -- aware of which one is the real Shiori.
        Mikaboshi: 6
        • 25% chance to auto-detect. Roll: 54. unaware of who is the real Shiori.
        Naikishin: 2 -- unaware of who is the real Shiori.
        Harupia: Already knows which one is the real Shiori.
        Enzeru: 17 -- aware of who is the real Shiori.
  • 0.00 Seconds | Naikishin maintains leech seal.
    • Nin Check Naikishin. Roll: 9 Failed to continue.
      Nin Check Shouki. Roll: 8 (arms)
  • 0.44 Seconds | Mikaboshi shatters Lingering Spark using Shattered Reality.
  • 0.90 Seconds | Naikishin activates Gaia Curse Seal.
  • 1.35 Seconds | Shiori uses the special effect on Sand Coffin to crush Shouki.
    • Crush' effect causes suppression and raises the called shot level of a single limb chosen. Roll: 9 (arms)
  • 1.35 Seconds | Naikishin activates Zaraki Style
  • 1.80 Seconds | Sousuke activates Mystic Transmutation (double Siege, and Steady)
  • 2.35 Seconds | Shouki performs Reaper of Faith and takes Harupia's Blood!
  • 2.70 Seconds | Harupia casts Perfected Rasen-Shuriken (Ninjutsu Accuracy, Single Target, +1 Accuracy and -10% Cp cost, but deal -5% base damage) with Overcharge AE move and using Sand Manipulation to change this Wind Jutsu into a Sand Jutsu.
    • Attack Roll 1: 20 CRIT!
      Evasion Roll 1: 4
      • 44% chance to cause the Chakra Sever effect: 48. Failed.
      Attack Roll 2: 3 HIT
      Evasion Roll 2: 9
      • 44% chance to cause the Chakra Sever effect: 4. Success!
      Attack Roll 3: 19 HIT
      Evasion Roll 3: 9
      • 44% chance to cause the Chakra Sever effect: 5 Success!
      Attack Roll 4: 2 MISS!
      Evasion Roll 4: 15
      Attack Roll 5: 5 MISS!
      Evasion Roll 5: 20
      Attack Roll 6: 12 MISS!
      Evasion Roll 6: 5
    2.70 Seconds | Naikishin used Mystic Transmutation (Doubles Siege, Vampiric, Chakra Drain)
  • 2.70 Seconds | Enzeru attacks Shouki with Diamond Cutter using the Control AE move to cast while holding bow.
  • 3.04 Seconds | Mikaboshi cast Tree Binding targeting Shouki with Sensory Mastery move Sensory Switch (Visual).
    • Attack Roll: 5 Failed.
      Resistance: 12
  • 3.38 Seconds | Shousuke uses Lunar Steps Master Rank with the Waning Effect on Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 12 HIT!
      Evasion Roll: 6
  • 3.60 Seconds | Shiori uses Medical Ward using the special action as a preventative against being KO'd with AE special move Focus on self.
  • 4.35 Seconds | Gamabunta uses his 3 Toad Water Bullets on Shouki ONLY.
      • cannot launch multiple bullets at the same target but could target multiple targets.
      Attack Roll: 4 MISS!
      Evasion Roll: 19
  • 5.00 Seconds | The Medical Clone uses Mystical Hand on Shiori.
  • 5.00 Seconds | Haruki uses Megiddo Fire against Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 17 MISS!
      Evasion Roll: 20
  • 5.35 Seconds | Shouki performs Divine Judgment.
  • 5.40 Seconds | Harupia casts Stardust Nova, all attacks aimed at Shouki, Use Focus EA move.
    • Attack Roll 1: 12 HIT!
      Evasion Roll 1: 11
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 88 FAIL
      Attack Roll 2: 9 HIT!
      Evasion Roll 2: 1
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect:56 FAIL
      Attack Roll 3: 11 25% HIT
      Evasion Roll 3: 17
      Attack Roll 4: 16 HIT
      Evasion Roll 4: 3
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 14 SUCCESS
      Attack Roll 5: 5 MISS
      Evasion Roll 5: 15
      Attack Roll 6: 13 HIT
      Evasion Roll 6: 3
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 54 FAIL
      Attack Roll 7: 15 HIT
      Evasion Roll 7: 4
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 36 SUCCESS
      Attack Roll 8: 16 HIT
      Evasion Roll 8: 1
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 80 FAIL
      Attack Roll 9: 10 HIT
      Evasion Roll 9: 6
      • 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect: 70 FAIL
      Attack Roll 10: 19 MISS
      Evasion Roll 10: 9
    5.40 Seconds | Naikishin uses Grand Hydra Excavation against Shouki.
      • Assumed to be using melee accuracy.
      Attack Roll: 18 HIT
      Evasion Roll: 18
      • 17% chance to cause the 'Pierce' effect. Roll: 75 FAILED
      Attack Roll: 8 MISS
      • 17% chance to cause the 'Pierce' effect. Roll: 34 SUCCESS BLEED I
      Attack Roll: 18 HIT
      • 17% chance to cause the 'Pierce' effect. Roll: 7 SUCCESS BLEED II
  • 5.68 Seconds | Mikaboshi cast Tree Binding targeting Shouki with Sensory Mastery move Sensory Switch (Visual).
    • Attack Roll: 8 Failed.
      Resistance: 16
  • 6.3 Seconds| Shiori casts Zephyr's Grace using Sound Crystallization to turn this into a sound ninjutsu with AE special move Debilitate on Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 20 CRIT!
      Evasion Roll: 16
      • 42% chance of causing the 'Gaspless'. Roll: 7 SUCCESS. Suppression x1. Next jutsu costs +10% AP.
        42% chance of causing the 'Wind Slice'. Roll: 70 FAIL
  • 6.42 Seconds | Jutsu Created mastered Terra Firma Shot using ranged weapon buffs combined with mastered Voltaic Shot using ranged weapon buffs. Aimed at Shouki. Using Vampiric Augment.
    • Attack Roll: 9 HIT!
      Evasion Roll: 11
      • This technique has a 44% chance to inflict a Sprained Status to a single limb. Roll: 36
        • Random Roll for sprained limb -- 7 HEART. +10% (Bleeding Damage and cannot Bleed lower than Rank 1. Bleeding requirements do not apply for these levels.)
      44% chance to stun (Suppression) a target for 1 AP. Roll: 97 Failed
    Shouki is suppressed!<i></i>
  • 6.60 Seconds | Shouki attacks Harupia with Heavy Tow.
    • Attack Roll: 16 HIT!
      Evasion Roll: 8
      • 8% chance to cause bleed. Roll: 44. FAILED.
  • 7.09 Seconds | Sousuke combined Higuma and Annihilation with jutsu creator and attacks Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 3 MISS
      Evasion Roll: 9
  • 7.65 Seconds | Harupia casts Earth Spiker using Debilitate and using Sand Manipulation to change this Earth Jutsu into a Sand Jutsu.
    • Attack Roll: 17 HIT
      Evasion: 3
      • 31.5% chance of activating the 'Crush' effect. Roll: 33 FAILED.
    7.88 Seconds | Naikishin uses Eagle Drop against Shouki.
    • Attack Roll: 5 HIT
      Evasion Roll: 8
      • 36% chance to be afflicted with the Brain Damage status. Roll: 70 FAILED
  • 8.32 Seconds | Mikaboshi cast Tree Binding targeting Shouki with Sensory Mastery move Sensory Switch (Visual).
    • Attack Roll: 3 SUCCESS!
      Resistance: 5
    8.70 Seconds | Gamabunta uses his 3 Toad Water Bullets on Shouki ONLY .
    • 45% chance to cause 1 Ap’s worth of suppression. Roll: 36. SUCCESS.
    8.70 Seconds | Gamabunta unsheathes his weapon and strikes Shouki with the free strike.
    8.90 Seconds | Enzeru uses Glacial Shot using ranged weapon buffs. Aimed at Shouki. Using Vampiric Augment.
  • 9.57 Seconds | Sousuke uses Zanteksuken on Shouki
  • 10.0 Seconds | The Medical Clone uses Mystical Hand on Shiori.
  • 10.0 Seconds | Shiori casts Concussion Wave with AE special move Overcharge on Shouki.
    • 36% chance of causing the suppression effect. Roll: 45 FAILED
      36% chance of causing the 'Unbalance' effect. Roll: 9 SUCCESS
  • 10.0 Seconds | Harupia casts Earth Spiker and using Sand Manipulation to change this Earth Jutsu into a Sand Jutsu.
      • Only able to use debilitate once per round.
      21% chance of causing suppression. Roll: 67
      21% chance of causing the 'Unbalance' effect. Roll: 54
  • 10.0 Seconds | Haruki uses Megiddo Fire against Shouki.

WIP - almost done, need sleep. Took all day.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back