Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bound [Private | Cabal | Mission]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Workshifts... here.

IC:
mz6mXet.jpg

Shouki</COLOR><COLOR color="red">
Cabal Member

In this most depressing and dangerous place in Sunagakure, in the base of a broken rabu hoteru a battle for survival and dignity raged. Shouki, a madman lusting for one thing more than carnal flesh - the ability to feel the glory of pain. The ability to feel something worthwhile. It was strange how pain was necessary for some to make them feel that they were alive, like adrenaline for others to remind them of their mortality. He had forfeited his ephemerality some time ago, knowing the one true Lord Jashin and his 'gifts.'

"Strike now."

The Kazekage's ordered. Here he stood wrapped in earth that held him tight. It was warm and secure, how it gripped and held him. He could not move, he could not flee. "Yes, strike now," Shouki taunted from his earthen prison. He let out a low guffaw as the same bitch that bound him sand the world's most depressing melody. He struggled against the earth, attempting to break free.

"Vengeance. Will. Be. Mine."

Gamabunta boomed in a deep rumbling voice. The toad's eyes burned into Shouki, there was something about the massive toad's gaze. The desert coffin started to tighten around Shouki. His arms pressed hard against the sides of the walls of the restrictive bind. A pleased expression crept across Shouki's face as he felt his arm snap under the terrible force. There was no pain. The shit-faced grin he wore started to face with this revelation. It did not hurt. It did not feel like anything.

The hottest one among them, the sand witch was a ninjutsuist. Something that he already knew. A series of earthen globules are flung at him, some striking him and some missing. "Cute, you thinks you can fight." None of them even gave him a twinge. His brow furrowed lightly. Free to move, Shouki stretched out his arms. He was a nimble lad, as he clasped both hands behind his back and stretched. Gamabunta hurled an orb of water at Shouki; the fluid projectile sailed past him. "Tch." Shouki announced as he skidded across the room, allowing the massive globe of water to splash against the wall leaving a large crack in its wake. "Frog-Leg Soup tastes as bad as it sounds... do not tempt me Gamey." Shouki warned as he leaned to the side to finish his stretch.

”What I didn’t do is what I’m going to do shortly, you pathetic pawn. I’m going to show you how powerless you really are.”

The stranger declared. "Just do SOMETHING," Shouki complained. His blood-spattered fingers tasted the blood of his final target - the real Harupia and he was now marking the earth with the most sacred of seals. "No need to be jealous darling, there is plenty of Shouki to share. I'll have something left for you," the disgusting anarchist offered as he flicked his ungodly long tongue in the air. "You can have the next dance," Shouki offered with a smirk. One of these guys has to be able to and a blow worth two shits. ONE OF THEM AT LEAST.

The men and women gathered continued to assault him with various attacks. Something was wrong. Terribly so. Shouki bared his pointed teeth as a tree sprouted from the earth and he branches wrapped around his arms and legs. These large branches held him in place, his arms outstretched once again. They continued to assault him, each of them with his body held in place enjoyed watching their attacks land but not a single oneof them was worth a shit. He did not feel a thing. "Stop fucking blue-balling me and GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD!" Shouki bellowed, his face almost as red as his hair and his jugular veins distended.

The ceaseless barrage persisted and still nothing. Shouki let out a hiss through his gritted teeth. "Nothing..."

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Short post because I have places to be.

Shiori's body was being mended by her own redundant skill. Open wounds turning to silver puncture scars. The air stung still but to a lesser extent. Shouki taunted his opponents, his arrogant sneer transitioned to a wrathful facade. Her brother's illusion skill it would seem had faltered over the years but her skill had as well, both merely echos of what they once were. Her song persisted through the calamity of battle, the distressing notes depressing enemy and ally alike, less her fellow Ancient. Shouki was bound within Mikaboshi's illusion, he was an unmoving target but seemingly the distress did not come from the fact that he was trapped but rather than fear his impending fate he seemed to embrace it, only to become agitated when he felt nothing. Pain was his most coveted desire.

Shiori's hands continued to run through a series of handseals. Her fingers laced together, running through the array. He was a durable man, but there was a limit to everyone's endurance.

What Did Shiori Do?
  • Maintaining all maintainable effects.
  • [3 AP] Shiori attacks Shouki using Five Element Seal -- Mastered; she is also paying +20% CP to replace the secondary effect of this jutsu with Scorn of the Lich: Gangrene (The target takes +1% Max HP/CP Damage for up to 3 rounds) and using AE move Focus.
  • [3 AP]Cast at Shouki a Perfected Rasengan: Odama Rasengan (NE) -- Mastered using AE affinity move Overcharge and using Hashigaki move Sound Crystalization to convert her non-elemental ninjutsu to a sound ninjutsu.
  • [3 AP] Shiori attacks at Shouki Dragon Flame Bomb with special move Fire Dragon Devastation -- Mastered if the attack misses, Shiori is also using AE special move overcharge.
What Did the Clone Do?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Your very existence is tiring."</GLOW><i></i> Upon the mention of being devoured, the threat was uttered back in turn. <GLOW glow="grey">"I will allow these humans and Otherling to butcher you into pieces. I will impale your remains upon a wooden plank and consume your cooling corpse." Boomed the tortured Toad as it maintained that damning gaze upon the little man. Once his head had been removed Shouki would devour the pittance of a man in a single gulp. His body was doomed to be consumed by stomach acids and the likes. The toad was OWED<i></i> this by right of time. He struck at Shouki again with the blade. The target was small, but the other humans and Otherling were smaller. Shouki would be punished by death. His dark gods, or so he believed, would save him but the gullet that would reduce him to nothingness with stomach acids would not save him this time. His fate was sealed.

Sousuke's mind was a digital clock counting down to the moment Shouki would feel something. That was the problem. He needed to keep Shouki locked down. The moment the pain would register would cause problems for all of them. He had consumed their blood. "Threat level red is inbound in a few nano seconds."<i></i> He warned his allies. In the split seconds he had left he again struck at Shouki using Higuma. His last merged attack did little to the man as he had missed. He had made an error. This time things were different as Shouki was bound by a macabre tree, which was due to Mikaboshi. Sousuke reached out grabbed Shouki by his hair and then tore into him with blade. His mind was moving faster than his physical body could. That being said he attempted to slice Shouki with a countdown in his head. For a moment Shouki would see Sousuke's eyes and the vast emptiness there was in there. It was a telling thing this was.

Sousuke would then kick Shouki in the chest, not to hurt him but to push himself backwards and get some distance from the bounded Cabal. About this time Sousuke watched as his toad ally fired an attack at Shouki that looked like oil. Seemingly if their allies had fire attacks, they would understand the next course of action. "If he breaks free, lock him down. Light him up given that he is locked down for the time being. If you see him so much as form a bloodied ritual circle bind him and push him out of it."<i></i> As Sousuke sailed backwards he would placed his sword away and placed his index and middle fingers on his head as he began to attack Shouki once again mentally. Shouki had to be contiunally denied what he wanted most. Pain. Granted he was about to become aware of it.

Actions

Sousuke:
-Maintain prism eyes and mystic transmutation
2.75 Higuma Rank 2 on Shouki
0.5 sheath Black Blade
? Wait until delayed agony damage goes off
3 Recast Delayed Agony with the Lock Effect on Shouki using melee accuracy due to Shinobi 101 repeat until he is affected.
0 quick draw Black Blade
1.75 Blade Trail Rank 2 on Shouki
2.25 Steel Weaving Rank 2 on Shouki

Gamey as Shouki calls him
-Maintain Eye of the Toad
-Free Strike Shouki
-Attack Shouki with Toad Oil Bullet, cast again if fail
-Attack Shouki with Toad Blade

MFT

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Arrows fly, as do several dozen other things, but Enzeru could only focus on himself for the moment. Shouki seemed content to let them wail on him, only coming out towards the tail end of his own attack to hit Harupia. And then he takes more blows to his smug face, bringing a slight lull in the fight as he begs them to hurt him. Enzeru had little experience with the bdsm scene but he had no doubt Shouki would have fit right in. The blue eyed hunter lowers his bow and forms a snarl as he realizes that he was succumbing to the influence of both this evil man…and the thing aiding them. The glow in his eye shines brighter as it fights back the impurity of soul and gives a refreshing light to his mind.

”He’s already made that circle.” Ritual circle. A dark magic of uncleanliness that Enzeru would have no part of. At Sousuke’s words the hunter dips into his mental catalog of techniques and grins as he comes up with the perfect one. ”I think I can lock him down in such a manner.” Enzeru focuses himself, concentrating his mind on what he’s about to do. This was it, this was the moment to strike in the proper way. A life of training to make sure he recognized and used chances like this was not going to fail now.

With his mind set on what must be done Enzeru once more enters the fray of combat.

Actions:
3 AP: Mastered Body Bind on Shouki using the Control affinity move.

Conditionals:
1) Repeat Body Bind if it fails.
2) Repeat Body Bind if it fails again

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle unfolded, everyone moving with the speeds almost unimaginable, striking with all their might…and yeti t all felt like a bizarre nightmare. A giant toad siding them, the haunting tones filling his ears with dread, and the damned Shouki egging them on, begging to be hit…and whining when he didn’t feel the hits come. Of course, he somehow managed to achieve his main goal…against any real logic, without Haru even noticing, he was nicked and Shouki had his blood in his palm. Yet he was still bounded, so he couldn’t complete the seal… And As Sousuke was saying, there was still time before they would be in danger themselves. And it seemed everyone had the right idea, lock him down before he could do anything more. He wondered what would the targets reaction be once all the damage that he was sustaining actually got to him… Maybe he would simply topple over form pleasure and fall unconscious. As sick as that would be, it would make things a lot easier. Harupia simply focused with pressing on with his attack… he would try his best to make sure Shouki had no legs to dance with when this was all done.

Perfected Rasen-Shuriken with following parameters: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Single Target, +1 Accuracy and -10% Cp cost, but deal -5% base damage, use Overcharge EA move, using Wind Jutsu as a Sand Jutsu, 3 Ap

Stardust Nova, all attacks aimed at Shouki, Use Focus EA move, 3 Ap

If Shouki is not bound by any means after Stardust Nova, use Sand Coffin with no Special Action in effect (2.5)

If Shouki is binded after Stardust Nova use Earth Spiker with following parameters on both: Using Special Action, EA move Debilitate, using Earth Jutsu as a Sand Jutsu, 2.5 Ap

If targeted by an attack by Shouki, use Earth River Flow reflexively, according to the special action text 1.5 Ap

Sand Clone Actions:

Cluster Attack with added Bludgeoning effect 4ap (2apx2)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I assumed a full cycle would have transpired with an outcome written for me. Alright, let's do this.
mz6mXet.jpg

Shouki</COLOR><COLOR color="red">
Cabal Member

IC:
"Your very existence is tiring."

Complained the broken toad. His strange, hypnotic eyes disorienting the masochist. His massive arm swung down at the cabal member (attack roll 12; evasion roll 2), his meaty appendage met with Shouki's unyielding body. The Jashinist's eyes looked like a boy anticipating the glory of Christmas day only to find coal in his stocking as the discomfort of crushed bone and musculature yielded nothing.

”He’s already made that circle.” Enzeru wisely warned. Yes, there was a circle on the ground that was imbued with forbidden and forgotten magics dedicated to the honor of a vicious god. Yet their attacks so weak he could feel nothing, so there was nothing to transmit. Shouki scowled at his predicament, they seemed content to bind him repetitively and then launch a barrage of attacks that did not so much as leave a tickle.

"I will tell you what... I won't move, not an inch. HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT."

"I will allow these humans and Otherling to butcher you into pieces. I will impale your remains upon a wooden plank and consume your cooling corpse."</B><i></i> The Toad uselessly declared. A low guffaw escaped the butcher's lips as Gamabunta made such beautiful promises. Promises that he could never hope to keep. "I will hold you to that, I have been wanting to know what it would be like to cut you from the inside. Intimate."

"Threat level red is inbound in a few nano seconds." The Steward announced. The Steward's fingers wrapped around the Cabal member's scarlet locks, his knuckles ground against Shouki's scalp. The blade sunk into the giant man, the metal stained with the monster's blood. But he felt nothing still. Shouki looked downward at the weapon that had impaled him, at the empty man who had plunged the weapon deep inside of him. His knees buckled and his body swayed as he stumbled forward, spitting a mouthful of blood out onto the future king's face. "Fucking cunt... can't even make an impaling hurt right,"<i></i> Shouki grumbled. He was feeling weak, light-headed as he complained. "Pussy-ass genjutsuists making me feel weak and tired," he slurred.

"If he breaks free, lock him down. Light him up given that he is locked down for the time being. If you see him so much as form a bloodied ritual circle bind him and push him out of it." Sousuke advised.

”I think I can lock him down in such a manner.” The foreigner announced as he used a special technique reserved only for a special few among even shinobis. With only the man's stony gaze he would be able to hold the monster in place... for awhile.

"Again, really. Put out already you tease!" Shouki screamed, his face almost as red as his hair.

The Steward's knee struck the Jashinist in the chest and pushed him as a single solid piece outside the ritual circle. The blood-stained earth now vacant of its single most important ornament. This new placement would not last long as Harupia release a dangerous and powerful attack and Shiori's hand dug into his chest leaving burns where her fingertips had touched. With a sly grin he stepped to the side in a clean motion to return to the heart of his blood magic circle. While neither Haru or Shouki knew it, Harupia's final attack made Shouki a 'dead man'.

It was then that Sousuke's blade was put away, perhaps in anticipation of what would soon be. The veil was lifted, his weaknesses known again. "The fuck you do to--,"<i></i> Shouki gasped, only now realizing how weakened he was. The pain was minor at best, the illusion saw to that as it was his psyche that was damaged in an appreciable way. Shouki fell to the ground in a heap. He would not stay here for long as Gamey as he was so called swallowed the unconscious man whole. The slurping sound was the last sound made in association with Shouki.

<B>What Happened?
[0.00]Sousuke maintains prism eyes and mystic transmutation.
[0.00]Gamabunta maintains Eye of Toad on Shouki.
[0.00]Gamabunta uses his free strike on Shouki.
[2.75]Sousuke uses Higuma Rank 2 on Shouki -- HIT [83,551+10815=94366]
[3.00]Enzeru casts Body Bind on Shouki.
[3.00]Harupia cast Perfected Rasengan at Shouki. [6050+94366=100416]
[3.00]Shiori attacks Shouki using Five Element Seal -- Mastered; she is also paying +20% CP to replace the secondary effect of this jutsu with Scorn of the Lich: Gangrene (The target takes +1% Max HP/CP Damage for up to 3 rounds) and using AE move Focus.
[3.25]Sousuke sheaths Black Blade.
[4.00]Delayed Agony has worn off.
==Shouki is KO'd==

Gamabunta swallows Shouki

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back