Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Branch Rep Booth [Student Tournament]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi sat quietly as she felt her mouth fill with water. She knew what was happening and she couldn't help it. She looked to Mikasa and frowned as she started to dry heave next to Takeshi. She stood up and darted away, before the contents of her stomach ended up on the Uchiha.

"....ugh." Yomi wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and sighed. That was enough of this....She was going to go find someone to clean this up and take a walk to recoup. She'd be back by the finals, at least, that was her intention.

[TLUS]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to herself, then went back to her seat. The second rounds were going smoothly. She was happy to see that Suyashi won, he did very well. Maru was talented, but... he outwardly showed a dark side. One that could be problematic. She wasn't sure how to approach that, maybe he'd grow out of it? Maybe not. She knew that all she could do is try to talk to him, but she doubted it'd make a change. She looked over at Suyashi, he was talented, a bit obnoxious, but talented. She had high hopes for him, maybe he'd grow to be Hokage or a sennin.

The next set of matches started and Akumi saw Shinzo, another one of her students take the stage. "Yeah! GO Shinzo!" Akumi called out, obviously she was getting more comfortable. It started off with any battle, Akumi was surprised he knew Taijutsu. It was marvelous. He seemed to be winning, though, Juko, the boy he was facing went into hiding. The match was nearly over, it might be cast as a draw if this kept up. Shinzo seemed to be striking blindly. It seemed Juko decided to go into stealth to do a sneak attack at the last second. Low, but that was the world of ninja. Akumi had been tutoring Shinzo for a while now so she was very intent on seeing the end of this match. Would her student win? she really hoped so.

Akumi Looked over as she saw Yomi get up and vomit on Takeshi, she gasped and quickly looked away. Just the site alone was enough to make herself feel nauseous. She hoped Yomi was okay, but she really couldn't help, as she would end up puking as well if she got any closer. In fact, she scooted both her bodies away, as far as she could.

[mft]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Incidentally, at this particular stage of the tournament Mikasa didn't require any further evidence to back up her choices. Having sat through the initial batch of matches, the medical chief comes to a stand, respectfully bowing her head to her equals and superiors, "I shall see you all on the day of the finals." she comments with a thin grin, brushing her attire off. The choice in the kunoichi's mind wasn't a difficult one, but she didn't wish to lose out on the opportunity to pluck those she felt would be a snug fit.

Taking notice of Lady Yomi's sudden departure, the maiden frowns, knowing that the pains of pregnancy was not an item she could relate to, due to her own circumstances. Never the least, she quietly escapes the scene, brushing by the unnecessary guards protecting them from an unknown threat. Merely waving at a few students, she went to go give them encouraging words prior to speaking, assuring them that there lessons would resume as normal despite the tournament being in progress.

Streaming her digits through her locks, she undoes loosens the braid as she walks out of the arena, her teeth clenching against the beams of her spectacles, ultimately allowing her messy hair to cascade downwards. "Until we meet again." she calls out to no one in particular.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The matches were wrapping up. Someone had dropped and the final match seemed to be a threeway fight.

"Well look at that, all three of those students are my students! This will be most interesting. I am sorry that the Hokage had to miss this. It is sure to be an interesting fight." Kenshin would say obviously proud.

Kenshin would go back to waving his flags.

"One of these students might receive a request form me. I am looking for pupil to train as part of the Hokage guard." Kenshin would say to no one in particular.

"Good luck students! Have a great fight! Make it a great fight!" Kenshin would yell, flags still waving.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back