Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cascading Waterfalls [Contract Search]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a year and some change since his leave from to Konoha, and his faithful return. He thought he could find some rest once returning home, but no. He was soon promoted to chuunin, again without an exam only out of strict recommendation of his skill and code of conduct. The youth, now thirteen in age, had proven a lot but yet... still so much more to prove. He found himself at tea cabana in the inland Port Cirrus. Hoshi was finally enjoying some time off after a stressful s rank mission of finding intelligence on a warship labeled, "The Dreadnought." That was shortly after his bout with an S rank criminal from Suna, name unknown.

The boy titled up a piping hot serving of jasmine green tea and sipped lightly making a loud slurping noise, the barista smiled widely as he did. The steaming liquid traveled slowly stinging his mouth on initial touch but warmed his throat and torso as it traveled downward. He gave a good, 'ahhhh', afterwards. He shared some small conversation with the barista, enjoying some jokes and common talk. The boy's shoulders sank down as he reclined with a sigh, looking up into the sky.

It was then the blaring of horns from town police began to shriek through the twilight evening. Hoshi shot his way up straight in his seat. The barista leaned out from over her stand losing her team member hat as it flopped to the ground, she gasped. The police were shouting about a mass murder and a gang fleeing currently to the port to escape. Hoshi gritted his teeth and looked back at the barista who was covering her mouth quivering in fear. Once she realized what the look in Hoshi's eyes meant, she began to shake her head and scream out, "No, don't go!"

"My duty is to the people..."

Whoever they were, Hoshi only wanted to scout them out, to potentially see if could detain the group himself or deter the assailants and call for back up. Hoshi drank the rest of his cooled but still hot tea, and gently placed the cup down. He sighed, and smiled at the barista and left in a dash. He took to the rooftops skipping over the buildings. He activated his byakugan and found the group but strangely, he picked up on the group with profound chakra signatures. 'Shinobi?', the young ninja thought to himself. They quickly had reached the port where Hoshi came to sliding stop on a roof to see what the group would do. Surprisingly enough they didnt hesitate to jump on water and start running. Hoshi inhaled sharply and followed after. About a hundred meters of chasing them into the deep ocean, a thick fog began to kick up making visibility rough on the eyes, even for his own doujutsu. He came to a stop atop the water, floating with the ever changing rhythm of the waves. Hoshi heard the poof of a clone dispersing. They were only clones?!

Hoshi picked up pace again, he was lost in the fog but moving fast. Now was the time he wished he some affinity to the wind style, he could blow all of this fog away. Soon enough Hoshi found an island, he looked up once he boarded and saw at the top, the fog couldn't reach. He nodded and began to climb the mountain. At first touch, the stone was cold, frozen and icy. His first grip slipped, causing him to gasp and stumble. Hoshi grunted and manipulated a small amount of chakra into his fingers and toes. It was still slippery to climb but this helped a bit. The young teen would continue, step by step slowly up the mountain, funny thing was... the higher he climbed, the harder it was to focus and chakra and once again... the boy's hands slipped.

He was climbing a mountain that contained a high amount of chakra absorption stone which was depleting his chakra at a high rate. The kid fell some over a hundred meters into the cascading waters which was a pipeline to a waterfall. He crashed into the water flopping, flailing his arms trying to catch himself on the surface of water. His whole chakra network was in shambles and he could only fight to try and resist the powerful current pushing and pulling him to the drop off. He was carried away until the rushing waters became white and he could hear the sound of water... falling. That's when it happened, his heart dropped. Was this is it? His untimely death by nature?

WC 769

[Doing a random search]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Due to the fact that Hoshi already has Marine Mammal, I rerolled. Hoshi, you have found the slug contract. Do you accept or decline?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu Hoshi would wake upon a mountainside his natural aptitude for chakra sealed away. His eyesight was severely restricted yet he could still feel his natural capacity within himself. Sitting next to him was a man or what resembled a man with green skin and purple clothing. He sat meditating before opening his eyes and looking at Hoshi directly with an unflinching discerning look. Welcome to my island young ninja. You will find it incredibly hard to mold chakra here due to the nature of the environment here; however, with special training you can INVOKE chakra for a brief period. I found you after you had managed to scale the lode stone which in and of itself is very impressive. I know you have many questions, but right now you must focus on breathing and drinking water till you recover natural function of your body. We will talk after you test yourself and find your limitations.<i></i><i></i>

The green skinned man got up and leaped away in a manner that said he was far beyond the norm in every manner as he landed on a cliff over 200 meters away and 50 meters higher than the plateau where he had set up a leaf and bamboo tent with simple wool linen blankets.

The air was heavy with moisture. The literal gravity of the area felt stronger and his body not only felt heavier but far weaker than normal. A meal of banana and orange slices was set nearby with a coconut shell cup of naturally sweetened water. In the distance was a large fishing pole set into stone and its line was leading far out to sea. So mething odd was definitely going on with this island. For Hoshi whom was having a hard time moving at the moment it felt as if the island was actually moving.

Jagged rocky outcroppings reached high into the sky, a heated pool of water fed by rain water provided fresh water. A long dormant volcano lay nestled along the far edge of the island. A strange gel like substance was inside the wrappings that covered his hands. Hoshi figured out from the feeling in his hands that he must have received chakra burns.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was slow to wake, coming back to consciousness in blinks. Each revelation of light grew brighter, dilating his pupils and obscuring his vision. His eyes at a squint, he brought up young hands to shade his pale hues. Even that slight movement, irritated his sore and worn out muscles. Each movement was stiff and he groaned at the languish.

Something felt off, he not only felt worn, but physically and spiritually drained. Yes, his chakra was disrupted, and manifesting it here it would take a serious amount focus. Could this also be what was hindering his current state? He looked around, in close proximity he found green skinned man. Hoshi looked with wide eyes, without startled movements, his body was too fatigued for such acts. He only groaned more, he was only about half way back into this reality, utterly surprised he survived. And then the man spoke. He explained the very thoughts that Hoshi was contemplating to himself. He looked at him with a tilt of his head, struggling to stay up. He offered fruits and a cup of water. Hoshi went for the coconut as the man jumped an incredible distance. Hoshi watched as he lazily poured the liquid into his parched mouth. The liquid spilled lightly from the corner is his lips as he gulped it, coughing and almost choking on reaction to the man's leap.

"He... had to have... used chakra in that jump..."

He placed the remaining water down with a small splash. It was so refreshing, on his back, he rolled over to the orange slices and bit into them. He savored the juice and let it ooze across his face, he started to scarf the rest of it down, coughing bits out from swallowing too much at once. Next was the banana, which he peeled quickly and broke into pieces and stuffed his mouth. He was gaining some energy back, but he still felt tired and sluggish. He welcomed another helping of water and laid down on his back, arms and legs stretched out.

"I made it out alive... surprisingly... I wonder... Was I just chasing clones? Those must have been diversions to the real criminal who must've escaped. But... where am I now? And how will I get home? And..."

He looked over to the man he was atop a cliff where he apparently had camp set up. Hoshi tried to activate his Byakugan but nothing happened. Usually, just the thought of wanting to see would trigger the doujutsu but it didn't respond. It felt like every chakra point was pinched, limiting the flow of his chakra at the source. It was humid, sticky, he was sweating, and uncomfortable. He was covered in a slime, a weird feeling, with scars that were healing. He rose to a wobbly stand and took a few steps, but it seemed he went no where, or, the ocean around was moving. No, oceans don't move. He was moving? He kept walking toward the cliff edge where the green man was.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You are amazingly tenacious. Even without molding chakra you are doing quite well to move at all. You may call me Jouryoku... You may feel as if we are moving, that is because we are. We are on the island shell of the giant sea slug Namako Chouji. For you to climb his chakra draining lode stone shell was quite amazing. Now you must continue to focus on breathing and drinking water and then work on the natural function of your body. Search your feelings, identify your limitations, you will find yourself and your own answers soon.<i></i><i></i>

The green skinned man would set another series of cups with cool water and more fruits, namely grapes, oranges, and nectarines. It wouldn't be long before Hoshi would need to use the restroom but luckily urination could be easily accomplished by simply leaning towards the edge of the cliff. None of the foods he was being given would cause defecation nor was his stomach functioning at full capacity. It was easy to imagine as long as he was near the chakra draining lode stone that his special abilities would not be functioning any time soon. Regardless of the matter he was in a well shaded comfortable area with ready access to food and water so his recovery would be rather simple.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the man spoke, Hoshi wa straining to keep himself going. The pressure weighed down on him, he limped over until he fell to a bear crawl. The man commended him, yet Hoshi felt nothing to be praised of. It wasn't that hot out, but the stickiness of the humid air caused him to sweat fervently. His words were confusing yet, they seemed to have sort of deeper meaning. Was this man asking the boy to strengthen and find his resolve in order to make it? His breaths became heavier, he had to heave each one, even the task of breathing was becoming a nuisance.

He reached out for another cup of water and began drinking, falling over on his back in fatigue. The more frantic his thoughts would become, the harder it was for him to continue. 'Don't struggle... don't fight it...' he thought to himself calmly, so instead of trying to force the circulation of his life energy, he aided the suppression of his energy and spoke back to the man who introduced himself as, Jouryoku.

"Usually... I'll train in conditionals that simulate... this environment... And... I guess it doesn't help that I never deny a challenge."

He looked around, supposedly he was in the shell of a slug. How massive must th creature be for him to he atop, and yet the surface would feel and flat. He gasped in awe and wonder at the sight. Hoshi downed another cup, looking over to the mountain where the man stood. He wiped away the excess water spilling from the corner of his lips and ate some more of the assorted fruits. It was still a struggle to move, he couldn't gather himself completely, so he crawled on his stomach. Arm after arm, leg after leg, he'd inch his way closer to the cliff. The man spoke of some stone, whatever it was, it was canceling his use for chakra with the strength of a thousand seals.

"I-i... I... still... can't move..."

There was no way for him to harness enough chakra to fuse with his life force to crack through a gate. An urge filled his bladder, a bathroom break was needed. He looked over left to right to see the edge of the shel or at least a bush which he located. His bandaged hands, he looked at them confused, 'What happened? I can still feel my chakra. And, I have a lot... I just can't... use it.' He pushed himself to stand on his knees and relieve himself. Hoshi then made himself stand, at first wobbly, but he strengthened his resolve and stood sturdy. He would take a step, and when he did lose his footing almost falling forward. His quick reactions kicked in, he started to focus on the chakra in how lower body, mainly in his feet.

He felt it there, he focused on visualizing it to come to fruition in his toes, but it did not succeed and the boy tumbled forward.

"Tch... almost..."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he drank a bit more and ate a little he found his natural strength returning. He pushed himself to stand and managed to do so. He was wobbly like a newborn colt but in the end he maintained his balance. As he found his balance he found himself able to use his own natural capacity. It seemed as long as he did not try to focus his chakra nothing as stolen from him. His breathing became far less labored and his head no longer swam about. It was still hard to move but he could manage. It simply felt like he was wearing weights of some sort all over his body. The chakra burns on his hands from climbing the shell of the sea slug were healing and were down to minor blisters. They had been drained rather evenly and as he looked he found micro trails of what looked like crystals or tiny sparkling grains of salt. They led from his fingertips to his palms and from his palms to his wrists. It was almost as if these micro trails were following his chakra circulation. If his byakugan was functional he could easily check but at the moment he was too close to the actual lode stone shell to focus. With his basic strength intact if he went further into the foliage of the island shell of the giant sea slug perhaps his chakra would not be seized away from him so thoroughly whenever he attempted to use it. Jouryoku sat atop one of the highest peaks meditating, he didn't appear overly concerned with Hoshi's recovery and only seemed to check on him in the evenings. In the distance Hoshi could make out another island or land mass of sorts but they were parallel to it not heading toward it. Birds circled overhead, some of them were really fat, others were hunter types. A feeling of calm and passive energy washed over Hoshi as he looked about and found some mirror stone. It was split rock with clear geode from a lightning strike. As Hoshi looked he found something rather startling, without his chakra active he had truly normal eyes. Were he to look closely he might find something else strange about his body.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'I lose control... everytime I try to use chakra... but it's so hard to move without it...' The youth kept thinking to himself, he was wondering what this was. He kept crawling forward until he met a split stone. The debris and scarring left, had the resemblance of the residue electricity leaves. The burned, damaged, and cut scar showed cleared signs of so. He was curious, if this was really a slug how massive could it be to have so much on just its shell. He looked around from the stone, in the distance, he could see barely visible islands, seemingly moving in unison with him.

His hands were tingling, what had happened to him? He looked behind him and tried to find the waterfall of which brought him here, but he found no signs of cascading white water, just deep blue. He sighed, looking up to the green man, whom was far away and only a dot in sight. He clicked his teeth, this was a test of his resolve no doubt. Hoshi looked down, on all fours catching his breath, all this quick thinking succeeded to fluster the troubled youth.

"Come on Hoshi... this is just like... training!"

'Yeah with gravity level on times infinity!' He responded to himself under his breath and took a deep inhale. When he exhaled closing his eyes, he could the composure of his vitals coming back to work symmetrically. Step after step, he grew closer to the stone to touch it, to examine it more. He looked around for my life to see who could have caused this, or was it Jouryoku?

"He did say... you can invoke chakra... but I assume not here... I have to make it to that cliff."

Moving was becoming less daunting, his energies returning at a high rate while his hands began to sparkle like diamonds.

"Oh? What is this?"

He shook his head, whatever it was, it seemed to be helping. He sat up, next to the mirror rock, crossed his legs and placed his hands in his lap.

"I'm rushing it. How come I cannot access chakra but it appears this man can? And this stone? I feel a bit better but..."

He rubbed his chin for a second. He wasn't anywhere near hundred percent quite yet. Wherever they were at, it didn't seem like time was a factor. So Hoshi took this time to concentrate solely on himself, on his breathing, his heartbeat, and clearing his mind of any thoughts whether negative or positive. He came to a point of stillness in meditation. He could feel the blood rushing in veins in one direction, his Chakra, reversing, or so it felt because the flow of energy was struggling, as if suffocating. Hoshi continued to meditate, focusing on his eyes, attempting to flick the switch to his doujutsu.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Testing his limits in a disastrous way Hoshi poured his focus into his Byakugan for mixed results. He quickly discovered the trails upon his hands were from micro sea slugs healing his wounds. As he looked about he found that the lode stone shell of the giant sea slug did indeed lurch ANY active chakra near it away and and absorb it for whatever purposes. He saw that there was other forms of life deeper into the jungle foliage atop the shell. Besides large birds there was some distinctly human presences deep in the jungle as well. His enhanced eyesight was brief as suddenly the chakra was lurched away and a burning aching feeling filled his eyes as his vision became blurry. Hoshi almost went blind. The chakra used to promote the Byakugan was quickly absorbed as weakness and pain descended upon Hoshi's body. He might even black out depending on his willpower. All in all it was a crazy stunt to pull atop chakra absorbing stone. Soon Hoshi might find himself praying that whatever was healing his hands could help his eyes and face as well.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It happened. He saw the chakra, all the chakras. That brief moment of seeing, how the shell works, that he was not alone. And it all ended with him grunting in pain as his sight blurred. His hands reaching for his eyes as his knees crumbled. Hoshi rolled over in pain from natural body reactions though his mind was elsewhere. 'It's all an intricate system of give and take.' He understood that maybe chakra on this stone would be siphoned to give life to all things that flourishes upon this shell. But, these slugs, what was all this? He continued wiggle and writhe in his agony with semi loud shrieks and deep growls. He continued until his mind focused on other things numbed the pain slightly. Hoshi would struggle to crawl his way off the stone. 'It would be best, to not use chakra from here on out, until I fully understand, what this place is.' Every inch hurt, and he struggled but had a clever thought. He thought maybe if he pressed his hands to his eyes, eventually the slugs would find their way there. When he was off the stone, if he ever did manage to stumble off it. He'd put palms to open pale burning eyes and hope for the best.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: Dear heavens above I did not know my last post failed to make it... I deeply apologize

Hoshi would find himself blind for a moment as he tried to crawl off the chakra draining stone only to plummet to what would have been his death as a strong wind from the sea blew him over the edge. As he fell with nothing to grasp onto he might have thought he was going to either fall into the sea or onto more chakra draining shellstone. Instead he found himself caught by a pair of strong and weathered hands and summarily set onto a warm bed. Hoshi would awaken to salves being placed on his chakra burnt eyelids. He could not see persay but his internal sense of chakra had heightened extraordinarily and he found his inner chakra gates were at maximum efficiency. Internally he was better than ever, it was only when he tried to focus his chakra to do things outside of himself that he suffered. When he used chakra to perform hand grips he received vicious burns. When he tried to use his byakugan to view his surroundings his chakra burnt them. Whenever he focused his chakra to enhance himself to view chakra or make contact with chakra he received severe chakra burns. A young woman could be heard walking about, she smelled like coconuts and fresh sea air. He could not see her but he could make out her shape though it was blurry. She was cooking fish on something metallic, though there was no obvious fire. There was no smell of smoke. A strong wind could be felt hitting the side of the structure he was in. The creak of wood let him know this area at the very least was manmade.

She hummed a jaunty sea tune * (copyrighted to Leslie Fisher a famous Filksinger)

Hail Thor, Lord of Thunders,
master of the winds of the western world
Hail Thor, hammer-wielder,
lord of lightning, lord of storms
Bring the wind that bears the waters,
Master of the winds of the western world.
Call the cloud and all it utters,
Lord of lightning, lord of storms.

Fetch the flock of cloud-sheep grazing...
Lift the lash of lightning blazing...

master of the winds of the western world!
lord of lightning, lord of storms!

In your arms the waters gather...
Whip the waves to rage and lather...

Draw the drops of the sky together...
Master of the winds of the western world
Break the back of burning weather...

Join our joy of feast and singing...
Set the sky with laughter ringing...

She would look over to see Hoshi stirring a bit and smile gently before coming to sit on the floor next to his cot.
"Well stranger you sure gave me a shock falling from the sky like that with lightning burns all over your body, Are ye one of them touched fellows that has great power everywhere but here on Seilide island? Well this isn't a real island it is the backside and shell of a giant ancient sea slug but I call it Seilide because it reminds me of home."
She was obviously not from any land Hoshi had yet visited but she spoke well enough despite her accent for her to have known or met someone like him.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi woke up to someone next to him. Although, he couldn't see because he was blinded by chakra burns. She placed a smooth creme of ointment over his eyes which helped immediately. He was surprised to be caught in someone's arms after falling and being helped. The boy was thankful although he was speechless at the moment when she began to sing. Hoshi fell off into a light sleep, his daydreams becoming active. He dreamed of home, until the woman called out for him.

She spoke with a soft voice which was heavily accented by some distant land. She spoke of special powers, and their location. Hoshi squirmed around, heard the whistling of air escaping into the fixture he was resting in. His hands and eyes were stinging. He winced, giving a light grunt before he faced the voice with eyes closed.

"Special powers? Yeah, I guess so. But I can't seem to find the- wait what did you say? We are on a giant sea slug? Whoa, it must be huge then. And I must be far away from my own home as well. Miss, thank you for helping me. What has brought you here to this island?"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Syth smiled to the young man as he sat up despite his chakra burns, "My name is Syth, I was part of a seafaring team of explorers. We salvaged sunken vessels and made trade routes at sea. We were often confused with pirates because we were always armed but we considered that simply prudent thinking. We had a run in with three men that could run on water and it was then we knew we were outclassed but my shipmates fought on. Just when I thought I was going to be killed as my sword was shattered and my shield broken. Thor came to save me; he said I was a healer and a fighter and although my cousins and friends would not survive their encounter with these NINJA I would be spared. I was to live on and learn how to call upon my inner strength so he called out to a friend so I could live on the back of his friend's sea slug until they swam back close to my homeland. Thor kicked all three men off our ship but it was sinking so he took the back half of the ship with the supplies in it and all of our maps and notes and set me here on the back of his friend 'Seilide' which is also guarded by a large green skinned man named Ar-muir. He casts away anyone with evil intent, so if you're here you must have a good heart. I have been here 330 days and I can tell by the color and temperature of the waters we must at last be close to my home. I am sure they will take you back to yours too, especially if you learn how to feel your true self. It took me 200 days to figure it out but if you are anything like those whom would challenge Thor you will figure it out much faster than I did."<i></i> She sat with her back against the cabin wall and inhaled the cold storm tinged breeze before she stretched and grabbed a metallic plate. She set the metallic plate of deboned dolphin fish before him. It had been lightly cooked but was still as close to sushi as Hoshi could get. She then sat behind him and braided his long hair which had been gritty, salty, and dirty when she had caught him during his fall. It seemed Hoshi had a caretaker for a while. He could feel her size, she was much larger than him but she moved so carelessly and her speed and efficiency of movement was reminiscent of something he was once capable of. If he could only recall.

From her story Hoshi might wager a Santaru or another lightning born bloodline had saved her. Once he regained his eyesight he might figure out more.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Syth?”

Hoshi listened quietly, blindly, as she spoke of her story of traveling the seas. He felt the cabin creek, his scarred hands reached out but he was weak. He grunted at the sound of her speaking of people capable of running on Water, a Shinobi trait. He wiggled as she continued to speak of her being spared out of the last.

He was putting together all the information, three Shinobi, sea faring wanderers, an ancient sea slug, and a faraway home. Hoshi could only smell the scent of seared fish, and sea salt in the air. But she spoke as if she was so close to home. He felt happy for her.

“Home huh? I’m glad that you may have a chance to see it again. Everyone... deserves a home.”

Hoshi heard the clatter of something metal before him. His hands reached out tenderly, and touched lightly a soft fish and sticky rice. Hoshi scarfed the food down and felt a tug at the back of his head. She was cleaning and plaiting his knotted hair. And then, something came over him, a reminiscent memory from long long ago.

In his own soul scape he felt the touch of his late mother, the sound of her soothing voice, the ice cold winds of home. He was at peace, lost in thought as he wondered about this Thor person. It sounded as if, he was the one to slay the ninja who endangered her. He remembered a reference of Thor being some deity of the thunder. He thought hard on that, supposedly that person knew the green man who could bound an entire mountain. These thoughts were interrupted by a gut wrenching feeling, a sickness of missing home. Behind his closed healing eyes, they began to flood with the tears of bottled up sadness. He hadn’t felt anything like a mother’s touch since so long, and this Shinobi lifestyle stripped him away of so much innocence.

She spoke of finding yourself. Yes, that was just what the young boy needed to do. His life in the anbu was no joke, he had to do things... gruesome things, even if they were justified or not. To take a life, and force yourself to feel no remorse. It could make one forfeit their humanity in its purest form, and turn into a blood thirsty greed for power. He had to remember what he was doing this for, why he was a Shinobi. Shouyu had to quell the creeping darkness in his heart.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his brief period of introspection, Syth finished braiding his hair in a Nordic Viking tradition. With two side war braids in a smaller state that were tassled up the side of his head and a main braid down his back.
GW5E35C.jpg

His eyes recovered evenly and he was soon able to see clearly. Syth was large and muscular with beautiful red hair, and a very alluring foreign look but despite her features and obvious physical appeal, Hoshi could sense she was simply being sincere and kind. She had some piping hot seaweed soup in an old bowl waiting for him from the smell of it.
rfZki1D.jpg

The device she was cooking with was some kind of metal that got intensely hot when sun light hit the more reflective points but the other points of the metal slab were ice cold as it sat upon the large wooden table. The cabin was the remains of a sea faring vessels cabin the rear end of a ship settled unto the rock like shell of the giant sea slug making it completely immune to salt. With his hair braided and his eyes sight returned Shouyu Hoshi could determine his internal health had managed to stay in-tact and only when he used chakra to effect things outside of his body or maintain contact with chakra draining materials did he receive chakra burns. It was in truth alot colder than when he had left on his duty to subdue the rogue nin that were causing trouble. The sea smelled wilder, and more volatile here as if they were on the verge of a storm.

Syth sat next to him and cleaned his face with a soft leather cloth...
“Do… you feel bettah?”
Would Hoshi find her accent cute?
Would Hoshi figure out the green guardian’s secret to invoking chakra?
Would Syth take Hoshi home with her?
Stay tuned for the next reply to "CASCADING WATERFALLS The test of the Sea Slug!!"

OOC: For reference Syth has a Nordic (Swedish) accent and her face claim is Red Sonja if you want to know what I am basing her features off of.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi felt the tugging of his hair end, rubbing them down individually. An itch upon his eye began to irritate him, causing him to rub his eyes and they opened. At first was vision was blurry but soon, it all became one still image. His sight had returned and he was able to see once again. She was a nordic type woman, in a cabin which coincidentally was a ship wreck. He looked around in quiet curiosity.

Hoshi continued to eat up the rolled up rice and fish. In between helpings his drank some of the seaweed soup. Hoshi was in a rush to eat, scarfing down what he could. The whole time his mind raced upon the words she said. He looked at the remains of the ship, could this be the same ship she spoke of? It was charred, but not by fire... but by lightning. The name Thor came back into his brain. ‘He’s like.... Raiden right? She was saved by a Shinobi! Maybe a cloud Shinobi!’

His thoughts were interrupted by her inquiry. Hoshi cleared his throat and looked around.

“Yes, I’m fine. My eye sight has returned.”

Hoshi stood up and slowly walked to an opening for a clearer view of everything. He propped himself up against the ship and looked out. The environment looked a bit, gloomy, the clouds were darkening and the waters misbehaving.

“A storm is coming...”

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Syth would smile before she literally battened down all the remaining hatches before asking Hoshi if he would stay during the storm. "Ah know this is a bit forward of me but I would like it if you would stay till we pass through the storm and help keep me warm for a while. I promise not to try anything and since your eyes just healed I don't think you should be out weathering the storm and training like some of the others here on the snail they tend to use their inner force too much and use nature's energy the way Thor taught them to play games."<i></i>
Syth would light a small lantern before closing the last hatch and latching it shut with a brass hook and lever. As the cabin took on only one source of light the room felt more cozy than anything. Syth would then lay down upon the leather and wood reinforced bed and through the heavy woolen blanket over herself but left room for Hoshi to join her warmth beneath the blankets. She kicked off her sandals under the blanket and visibly began to relax. It seemed she trusted Hoshi and was willing to share more than her food and motherly instincts.

Lightning and thunder would crash outside the chamber while a certain green skinned male sat upon the highest point of the sea slugs shell as he watched over the giant sea slug itself. He sat ever ready to defend his friend from the fiends of the deep.

Two men of unknown age sparred on the far right side of the living island slug drawing upon natural chakra to carry out their attacks they would frequently sit down and meditate between sessions of combat and fishing. Both men had already passed the trials of the sea slug's shell and were well on their way to mastering their individual sage arts.

WC: 317

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was asked to stay since a storm was to come soon. But was he was becoming too interested about the slug, and the green man who was able to reach a mountain in a single bound. Syth would be tempting, but Hoshi’s Hachimon nature caused him to seek out the way of his chakra use on this slug. It perplexed him the way syth has explained things, and youth would remain seated for a minute, laying down his chopsticks and rubbing his chin. Soon he stood up with an answer.

“I’ll be fine. I’m just going to go outside for a bit. I’ll return before the storm is at its worst.”

Hoshi would walk to the hatch and pause before exiting. He felt the cold pick up and normally, he would accelerate his chakra flow to warm his body internally. With that second thought he chose not to. But there was some way. To the right Hoshi could see two figures moving with each other. The movements seemed like two sparring and then becoming idle at moments. He also spotted the green man at the highest perch where the skies blackened and swirled grey clouds.

“Yeah. I’ll be back.”

Hoshi then opened the door where a sweeping wind would follow and be cut short from him closing the hatch. He braved himself in a horse stance and covered his face with his arms from the beating winds. Slowly Hoshi took each step toward the sparring others. The cold was blistering even more so without circulating chakra as normal. Hoshi was gaining some distance, pausing during the flashes of light from lightning piercing the sky. Still Hoshi would persist hoping to reach the two and learn more about the green mountain. Maybe they would too know about manipulating chakra here.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back