Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chapter One: Life[Open RP]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu told her the name, and she noted it mentally, "ofcourse I will let you know" she said as he walked away.
The blade boy stopped her from moving the unconscious girl, he asked for her name.
"I'm Suzaku Yukiko, most call me Hayabuza from the bird on the back of my jacket and on my seal, and a few call me Hoods, for obvious reasons" she gesticulated throwards her Hood,
"your probably right Ill radio in for someone to come get her"
as she did the kid talked to the Anbu present, and before Yukiko was finished the Medical second in command showed, up, wether by chance or from intercepting the call, Yukiko did not know.
Yukiko would of course know of her, as she had been with Keiji around the Medical areas and heard talk about her.
she finished her radio transmission letting them know that the Medical second in command was present and Thus she probably would not need the aid anyway
"Shinrya-sensei, could you please take a look at this girl her, I think she might have broken a few ribs from a fight earlier, or possibly just heavely bruised."
She noted that she now had the names of all present, and had all she needed if she had to track them Down afterwards and more making it easier, not that is was likely she had to do it, but you could never be certain
As she turned around, the girl had got on her feet and was already tumbling home, well probably just bruised then she thought.
"never mind Shinrya-sensei, apparently shes ... 'mostly' fine since she can walk" Yukiko said pointing at the girl as she walked off

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded to the giant ”Very correct. And yeah… I’ve been absent from the village for two full years, and in that time lots of things had happened it seemed. Including that Isaki-sensei left us. I’m still not sure why. Perhaps no one is.” she said ”Ah, the wonders of death.” she mumbled and let her right hand touch the jeweled choker she was wearing. She then turned her attention back to Hito, ”Excuse you, Hito-kun.” she said ”If I was looking for love, I’d be wearing something entirely different. Who raised you anyways? Because they sure didn't teach any manners.” Kitsune huffed a bit and folded her arms which only had the effect that it made her chest stick out more.

”If you must know, I was looking for someone.” she added before Yukiko addressed her. ”Why of course I can.” she said only to see that the girl was already leaving. ”Well now. Can’t be that serious if she can walk. Ah well. Hopefully she’ll know to come to the hospital if she feels in too much pain.” Kitsune said with a slight shrug. To be fair, there wasn’t much to do about someone not present. ”I didn’t catch your name by the way, but you must’ve caught mine.” she said and looked at Yukiko.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban chuckled as she replied to his comment. "Well, if you want to know - I raised myself. I don't have a family. I grew up alone, in the woods, cave; anywhere to find shelter and hunt for food." He sat back, looking at her more closely. His attention was drawn to the choker, staring at it. "Who are your family, and who raised you?" He was trying to find out information about her, now that she had come before the two of them [Saito and he.]

He stopped staring at the choker, figuring she'd make a comment about something along the lines of it being rude to stare, so he rested his hands back in his lap, and sat cross-legged, his mask still on his shoulder, his sword leaned against his body.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the girl was spoken about to receive treatment by Kitsune she stood, dusted herself off and left. He found that a little strange, but perhaps she'd fallen unconscious due to a small amount of pain, simply a natural reaction that some people had as a form of preservation. Seemed like it had worked. Her walking away seemed to take most people by surprise, and the girl who had taken responsibility for her stood pointing at her.

Kitsune was now wanting the girls name after having gotten defensive about Hito's claim that she was looking for a partner.

The boy said that he'd raised himself. It was interesting for someone to speak quite so well when they raised themselves in the wild. The lack of human interaction explained his social ignorance, but there were many questions in Akira's head about the boy. Though he would keep them to himself. The boy sat cross legged.

Akira looked to the two girls and then back to the boy. It all seemed like things were in control.

I'm sure I will see you in the future. He said looking at the boy and then looked at Kitsune, gave a brief nod before turning to leave. He would see her soon he was sure, with her request for a weapon. He wondered what it was that she had in mind.

[topic left]

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well the girl had humped away.. and the blade boy was looking okay..
nothing more to worry about for Yukiko
Shinrya spoke the same thoughts that Yukiko had and ended with:
"I didn’t catch your name by the way, but you must’ve caught mine.”
"well uhm, you just introduced yourself to Yaban over there.. so ofcourse I know your name, Mine is Yukiko, Suzaku Yukiko, but most call me Hayabusa or Hoods"
as Saito walked away Yukiko saw that as a que to do the same
"well met " she said nodding to the 2 who were left.
and set up across the stands in high speed, her preferred movement, fast and high... and ofcourse with almost no sound, even for the steel toed boots.

[topic left unless stopped]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune gave a slight bow to Saito as he turned to leave, sure she was above all these peasants in terms of rank and what not, but Saito was a legend. She respected the man. Especially after seeing what he was capable of doing simply with a roar back in that village she, Do Natsu and that ANBU that commanded them, had found him in. ”I’ll come find you in the Sileo. Assuming you’re there, of course. If not, I’ll ask around. But find you I will~” she said to the giant of a man and smirked, thinking that if she couldn’t track down the huge man, she would be a terrible kunoichi.

Then she turned to face Hito and raised an eyebrow. ”Well that certainly would explain your lack of manners.” she said and let her arms hang by her sides rather than having them folded. ”Well. My family is the entirety Shinrya Clan. As for who raised me, well, up until I was 9, my parents did. After that, I raised myself. As it stands currently, my family is rather small, considering that it’s consisting of just myself, and the branch family taking care of my province.” she finished and looked at the kid, wondering what he’d say to all that.

It was pretty simple though. The main family consisted of Kitsune, and no one else currently, and the branch family consisted of several people, all tasked with handling the day to day affairs of the province Raimei no Seika that was located in the Heartland of Kaminari no Kuni.

[MFT; WC: 262]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito has been listening to what Kitsune had been saying, thinking about the clan in general, and what a clan actually was. When it stumbled upon him that a clan was a family... He thought about Saito, and what clan he could possibly be in. He nodded, thinking over what she said. "I guess i do have bad manners. You're not the first to mention on them."

He chuckled. "What does the Shinyra clan do to support the village?" He thought about how she had raised herself. Kinda like him, but well... more mannered? "I don't have a family, nor a clan...So i'm not very sure on what the branches are supposed to do anyways. Why is your family only consisting of you and the lesser branch? What happened? And the lesser branch only cleans and does what you say? That sounds rather funny.. Are they your slaves or family? Either way.. They both sound like they'd be of use for handling everyday business if you were too busy with other affairs.."

He was interested in learning of this clan and its activities, their history, and their "manners." "Also, if i am wanting to join a clan, how would I go about doing so...?" He stopped to think if that question was "bad mannered" or not. He'd find out he guessed. He got up and stretched, having sit down for a bit too long, he thought. He was a little tired, and was in need of a nap, but he'd finish the conversation since he had taken a good interest in this person and their clan.

[MFT: 276 WC]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned. ”An interesting question. Well. My clan is two branches. The main family, which currently only consists of me due to my parents passing away, and then there’s the branch family, which consists of several people. They’re not slaves, they’re family, and they do take care of everyday business. They handle all the provincial stuff.” she explained, only to have it dawn upon her that Hito might not have a single clue where her province was located ”Ah, right, I should explain. The province I mentioned is located in The Heartlands of Lightning Country. And, yeah, I handle the nobility and shinobi side of things, they handle the management and general wellbeing of the province and its inhabitants.”

Kitsune ran a hand through her red hair. ”As for how you’d join a clan, well that is purely up to the clan. Some have rites of passage; others handle it via adoption or marriage into the family.” she said and looked at the young kid ”Mine for instance has all three of those options. But I’d say you’re much too young for the marriage part.” she added and winked at him, only to freeze, lift a hand to her ear where a headset was sitting to press the mic button. ”Be right there.” she simply said.

”I’m sorry Hito-kun, I gotta run, the hospital needs me to do a surgery on a wounded chuunin.” she said and turned away. ”Come find me at the hospital sometime; it’s where I spend most of my time away from home.” she clarified before vanishing in a swirl in mid-air, warping at high speeds towards the hospital and her job.

[Topic Left]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito listened as Kitsune talked about what her clan did, and where it was located. As he listened, he noted certain things the clan did as a whole, by the separate divisions; how she handled the shinobi, and the servants handled the well being of the clan province and their daily tasks. Maybe he'd give it more thought when he sought her out, being as by the time he had something to say she had to leave. As she left, he got up and left as well, heading out.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back