Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chapter One: Life[Open RP]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I like your style. Vicious and hotheaded, I see," - Yaban had no reply. He was past words, and in his zone. He was all about the fight, and was clear of all distractions. He looked unskilled, and untrained, but it was all a way to lure them in and overwhelm if unsuspecting. His mind was clear, his brain thinking of his actions, future actions, his opponents actions and counters. As his opponent barely dodged his first go, he noticed a change in the other. Something different about the other boy. Then, Yaban recalled the hand signs. It had something to do with that. As the other rushed back to him, strafing, Yaban back flipped away from the grapple, and landed on his feet.. Yaban, now watching the others movements a little more carefully, gripped his sword hilt tighter, the steel clanking in his tightened grip. Since the bear mask was covering his view from seeing the other boy completely, Yaban could only see some of the other, up to his chin. Looking up, Yaban looked into the face of the other boy, involuntary, but not noticing it. Yaban's face blank, his eyes shining from underneath the mask. His eyes were distant, zoned out. Within the same few seconds, Yaban let his true speed and power out - dashing at the other, now a lot faster than before, Yaban raised the sword to the side, to the right, and dashed again, if not intercepted by the other, to behind the other, attempting to bring the sword up, jagged edge out, away from the neck of the other. If it wasn't stopped or avoided, the top of the sword would be pressed to the other boys neck, as a warning that Yaban was not to be taken lightly. He wasn't the normal round of the mill person.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu watched as the other boy slid away from his grapple in the most elegant way, 'Damn....did I get him....was he affected at all by my Genjutsu....?' he thought to himself but nevertheless he watched his opponents movements and then analysed them and the state of his chakra with his Sharingan, giving him enough notice to backpeddle quickly and prepare a counter attack, however if that failed, he would surely take the brunt of the bladed attack. Kazu kept a keen eye, certainly this kid was not on to be underestimated or taken lightly in any way. Kazu's hands nimbly formed into several hand signs, 'Mi, Hitsuji, Saru, I, Uma, Tora,' he said inside his head, then opening his mouth and letting a massive discharge of fire out, although it was relatively small considering the area they were in. Hoping this would stall him, he quickly grabbed his bow, lined it up and used to his Sharingan to find his opponent's chakra 'outline' through the still clearing smoke, pulled the bowstring back as far as it could go and fired, his accuracy being vastly improved by his Sharingan.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[If Yaban did not get affected by the counter and charged on, pressing the sword throwards Kazu's throat, Yukiko would do this:]
as Yukiko had kept her seal floating in the air, to be able to use it to interfere if needed, she would charge the seal with Electric power, and sent it to just the right time, before the sword would touch Kazu, sending the Electric charge up along the sword and up the arm of Yaban, leaving it numb, this needed no seals as she utilised the dynamo effect of her Santaru body, the slam of the seal would also stop the sword dead and fling it in an arch backwards, as its would hit like a bull charge head on. Thus making it difficult to maintain the grip while being numbed at the same time.

"now now.. I did say no permanent damage"

[If Yaban did get affected buy the counter, Yukiko would do this:]
As the arrow was let off, Yukiko from her sideline perspective could easily track the arrow, and as being a Bowman herself, she knew where to hit, with her magnetic control, she would make sure the arrow did not hit with piercing, but would hit sideways unnaturally and Thus would have the same effect as a training arrow, numbing and painful, but not lethal.. although this one did leave scratches in the clothes...

She would not mention the magnetic interference, and as its was her natural element as being a Santaru, it would not be obvius Jutsu wize, it would only be noticed for the ones able to trace the arrow throug the smoke, or noticing a small magnetic pull in a metal object close at hand.

The kid at her feet she would afterward start to bandage up, at least to make the damage less straining, this would naturally project some discomfort to the girl, Thus maybe waking her from her unconcius state...

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban watched the others hand signs, and the Uchiha fireball coming at him. He figured the fireball was a cover-up for another move. Allowing the fireball to hit him, burning him and his clothes, the sword heating up in his psalm, Yaban dashed through the fireball, coming out of the smoke, as the other fired the arrow right at him. His eyes still distant, his bear-mask, fallen off from the fireball blow, finally out of the way. On his face, he wore a smirk, his face scarred on the right side of his face, a long cut from the top of his head to the bottom of his chin, right over his eye. As the arrow was let loose at him, he reached out and out of instinct, brought his sword up to counter the arrow, to have it tumble to the ground. If he was effective in doing so, He was now face to face with the other boy.

IF NOT successful in being able to deflect the arrow:
[He gets hit in said body part [up to Kazu's discretion, and applies Yukiko's effected jutsu.]

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu attached his bow, the Rim Of The Sky to his back again with the strap and clip, watching for the result of his attack. The boy had been forced to shed his mask, however and he could finally see who he was fighting but this would only play into Kazu's favour as he had hoped he would shed that pesky mask that was sheilding Yaban from Kazu's Sharingan Genjutsu. The arrow was coming at Kazy with such force from the powered up shot but it's accuracy was still lacking. The arrow was only a distraction as it was ready to whizz past Yaban's head but instead embedded itself loosely in the hilt of his sword before falling to the ground. Now that Kazu could look into his enemy's eyes, he need not make any hand signs. His Sharingan was again charged with chakra as he used his Insidious Gaze technique without any warning. This technique would allow him to cast the Influenza Genjutsu upon Yaban since he was face to face with him and no way of detecting the presence of the Genjutsu until it was too late. Kazu was very skilled in Genjutsu.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=88970#p88970 <-- Kazu's Genjutsu.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban's eyes looked into the others, as he was caught in the Genjutsu. He dry heaved, to the side, his stomach heaving to force out something he had nothing of. Thrusting his sword into the ground, using it for a perch to remain somewhat standing, Yaban threw up acid from his stomach, the bile, he spit onto the ground. "What the hell is this?" He was angry, but no longer enraged and bloodthirsty.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban must have been weakened by now, at least a little; even Kazu would feel out of energy after something like that. The smugness coming from Kazu was almost physical, like you could take a slice out of it with a knife; he was clearly revelling in the fact that his Genjutsu worked.
With an attempted punch, he tried to knock Yaban to the ground while he was still throwing up and heaving.
"I'm a Uchiha, kid. I'd give up now if you know what's good for you," he tried to taunt him with false facts: "I can see the goddamn future and make it so you can't remember which way's up!"
Kazu walked along, leaving Yaban to heave because Kazu had been using the Sharingan early on for quite some time now and he was getting exhausted from using it, along with the eye ache.

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" well done kid.. I was actually thinking you might be had been in a bit of a disadvantage.." Yukiko said to the Uchiha as she stepped up cutting him off from walking..
with a quick close up glance, she checked if he had attained any injuries that Yukiko did not see while making sure nothing lethal would happen..
"now give us a name will ya?"
[after he either gave the name or not she would continue]
"now bugger off.. I'll make sure the girl gets better treatment, and clean up here.. once Again.. well done"
she would then go to the downed kid, to check if any burns or the like was going to be a problem..
while he still were turning the inside of his stomach out, she quickly made sure nothing serious had happened.. he had handled himself good, and this would serve as good battle experience.. raw power was not always the best way.. as he hopefully had learned here..
the genjutsu just had to run its course and then he would be hungry as a bear, and that would be just about it...
"you did well although you lost, let it be a lesson for future battles use the head a bit more"
She left a ration for him to eat when he was done

"now mister" turning at the anbu person, " this was just a bit of training no need for a record anywhere right?" she said with a smile

and then she turned to the downed girl.. " now now.. what to do about you... "
she lifted her up and carried her to the nearest Medical Facility, to get a better look at those ribs..

[attempting to leave unless stopped]

[your all welcome to pm me for a followup if you like...]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban was weakened, but he could still move. His thoughts were jumbled, losing the fight.

[Attempting to stop her from leaving]
As the female came to inspect him, and give him a ration, and listened to her speak, he got up, and grabbed her by one side of her waist. "Who are you, again?" He was up and about like nothing happened, yet he was still sore from dry heaving. As for the man behind him, the ANBU, Yaban would speak to him soon. "Wait there, mister. I'll be right up to speak with you." He let go of her side, and grabbed her shoulder, attempting to spin her back around to face him. His grip tight, and his hand heavy for his age. "Who said anything about moving someone broken? Be smart, and send for someone to come here with something to lie her on."

As he finished his speech, he picked up his bear mask, put it over one shoulder, picked up his sword, and climbed up and came to the man above. He sat beside him leaning the sword in front of him to over his shoulder., and talked. He didn't really know manners, so he called it as is.
"Hey old man, what is it? What are you waiting around up here for? You seem to be the busy type."

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu was a little jumpy after the fight and was rather caught off guard when he was abruptly halted. Nervously, he scratched the back of his head when he came face to face with her. Kazu's Sharingan faded and his eyes returned to their usual deep black colour, "Oh, yeah, sure....." he smiled at her, "Kazu...Katsuo Kazu," the adrenaline was slowly flushing out of his system, "Now, I'm gonna go and rest my eyes but....that girl, I wanna know if she turns out okay....just tell me after she gets sorted. I don't know what it is but I got this feeling that I need to make sure she's okay."
Kazu gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder, then walking by her and was on his way.

~Topic Left unless halted

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the first time it seemed his presence was noted by one of the group.

Just a bit of training, no need to record anything. He nodded, no smile on his face, but he understood. There was no need to penalize some kids for mucking around. She was grabbed by the boy on the ground and questioned. Akira felt that things were being well managed, he didn't need to do anything, the fight had been clean in the end, though at times he'd been a touch concerned. Those concerns had turned to dust in the wind, nothing to worry about, and for that he was thankful.

Akira stepped back, ready to turn and walk away when the same voice told him to wait. He stopped and looked at the boy as he grabbed at the girl again telling her to leave the girl where she lay for help to come here.

The boy then finally turned to speak to Akira.

I'm not busy. I'm retired. He said simply.

The other boy involved in the combat seemed to want to head off as well.

The only work I do these days is make weapons for the ANBU. How about you? Do you enjoy training against other kids in the back alleys?

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban shrugged. "I train to become strong, not only for myself but others. I wish to become the strongest in the village, to become ANBU, or strike to become Raikage someday. My past is my own, but from my past comes my strength. Why are you retired, when you can still train to become greater?"

Yaban didn't understand the word retire, better yet - he didn't understand the concept of quitting or giving up something. He had dismissed the other boy leaving, and made note of the female still available with the other female. "She is weak, but she didn't back down. She didn't give up. I admire her. But she'll never know it."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The innocence of youth. It wasn't so long ago that Akira couldn't remember those days himself.

He nodded at the boys words. The boy wanted to be the best. He turned his gaze to the girl and said that he admired her for not backing down. It was interesting. Though it was perhaps a thought that could one day get him killed. Just as it could have killed Akira in his own youth.

Your past is what builds you into a man. Not strength, not power, your past more than anything else creates who you are and guides who you will be. His one remaining eye stared unblinkingly into the eyes of the boy.

I am at the limit of my strength. Youth is no longer on my side, I reached a point where my joints ache when overused and my knowledge of techniques outweigh my physical ability to perform them. I retired because unlike my master I am not a god, and I don't want to be one.

Perhaps he spoke of one of the many deities of Kumogakure, Raiden, some other long lived ancient god of old... and he was talking of his devotion to said god. But Akira knew who he spoke of. The man who none could face on even footing, the man who fought his way from the pits to rise above humanity and ascend. The names Akira knew him by were Shouten Mitsukai, Shinbatsu, Raikage, God, but most importantly Sensei.

The ANBU is a place where those who are strong can protect all others. Is that what you seek to do?

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban nodded along, listening. "I suppose what you say is true to an extent, old man." Yaban rubbed his face, and itched his nose, holding the sword back against his body. "If you are at the limit of your strength, and you ache when you overexert, can you still train others..? Because, yes, I do want to become ANBU and become stronger and greater to protect the village."

He sighed, leaned back, and kept looking into the others eyes. Yaban had noticed the mask, the face, the voice and the body of the man. He had brought it up with that he thought and what he wanted to do. Now it was up to waiting to see the others reply and facial expressions.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To the point huh? He wanted training from Akira. Others had begun that training and failed. He'd attempted to do what his own master had originally set out to do and taken on multiple trainees, yet none of them survived. Perhaps that was the same issue his master had, only his master had found Akira.

Find me again when you're an ANBU trainee. At that time I will forge you a weapon which can grow with you, and perhaps I can take you on as a student.

He nodded and then turned to leave. The boy was either an academy student or perhaps at most a genin based on his technical ability. He'd learn fast, Akira knew he wouldn't need to wait long till he'd hear the knock on the door.

[topic left unless stopped]

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Interrupted due to a request]
Yaban nodded and grabbed the mans arm, as he turned to leave. "A few more things old man," he started. "What is your name? How will I find you, if I do not know your name? And I have my weapon, but would gladly love to have another at that time." Yaban got up, grabbed his sword before it fell, and shouldered it. "I will seek you out, old man, when I have become stronger and wiser. I will find you very soon." At that, he waited for the man's name, and where to find him. "Oh, and do not forget me."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune was sitting up on a ledge, looking down at the exchange of words between the gigantic slab of meat known as Akira Saito, and the much smaller kid next to him. Hey wait. Ain’t that…? Yeah, it is! were the thoughts that had just occurred to Kitsune as she jumped down from the ledge, wearing her usual clothes consisting of a black skirt, a red button up shirt, and a long black jacket that was tied around the waist with an obi. ”Hey Akira-san. Long time no see!” she said in a cheerful tone and smiled at Saito. ”Friend of yours?” she asked the slab of beef and gestured to Hito.

It was a couple years ago at this point, that Kitsune had travelled to a village not too far away from Kumogakure, along with Do Natsu and an ANBU called Tetsumushi, with the purpose of bringing Saito back to Kumo. They succeeded as is plainly visible for anyone reading this thread, but hey, gotta get that exposition in. ”Hey. Do you still do blacksmithing, Akira-san?” she asked him ”I’ve got a special request, if you’d care to consider it~” she finished and smirked. It wouldn’t be complicated for a man of his skill, that’s for sure.

She turned back to face the kid standing next to Saito ”So tell me kiddo, what’s your name?” she asked him and would introduce herself as Baroness Professor Doctor Shinrya Kitsune Ph.D., M.D., Head of the Youritsu, Chief of Research, Chief of General Surgery and Second in Command of the Medical Branch upon getting an answer, but at the same time also inform the kid that “Shinrya-sensei” or “Shinrya-sama” would be sufficient in terms of addressing.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaban looked up at the new woman, eyeing her to study this new person. He hadn't yet seen her. "I am Yaban Hito, the Savage." He raised an eyebrow at how she was dressed. She looked very appealing and revealing, but being a kid, he didn't think much of it. "And you are?" He sat back down, figuring this would take a bit. Setting his sword back down, resting it against his shoulder and body, he leaned forward, crossed his legs and sat his arms in his lap, waiting for what was to happen net. "You look like someone looking for love." It was rude of the boy to say, but he didn't know very much about manners, only what he knew about living and growing up alone. He had no family, no friends, and only a few acquaintances, all made here.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy pulled on his sleeve and had clearly decided the conversation wasn't over yet.

He turned to look at the boy as he was asked his name, suggesting that he wouldn't be able to find him without a name. Akira was going to suggest in a jocular fashion (though it'd come across as serious) that the boy do some ANBU work to find him, after all how hard could it be to find one of the guys that there's a statute of in the ANBU building?

Either way it didn't matter as his name was loudly announced. He looked up, and saw a female he'd met once before a couple of years ago, back when he'd been a blacksmith in the lowlands of Lightning Country, retired from shinobi life and doing his best to live as a commoner. She followed up and asked if the boy was a friend of his, he answered the way he would without considering that it might be taken as rude, he didn't mean it to be Perhaps in the future.

After this he was asked if he still did blacksmithing, he nodded, then she said that she had a special request for him. He thought for a moment trying to remember exactly what her role had been in the mission and what type of weapon he would be creating Medical shinobi correct? I think the last time I created a weapon for a medical shinobi was for Isaki Kushin, though I know he's no longer around. I should be able to help. This was something which had surprised him, and not much did these days. The medical sennin had come across as a very dangerous individual, and yet devoted to Cloud. For him to leave meant that something of greater value must have come up, yet his impression on the man had made Akira feel that almost nothing would have been higher in importance than his family and village. It was a matter of curiosity for Akira which he had never investigated.

She turned her attention to the boy who introduced himself, now Akira knew his name as well, and Kitsune's new set of titles which he'd not known about. And then what the boy said next had Akira turn his attention back to him. Potentially perceptive, or at least willing to voice his opinion on one of the likely reasons for the woman's attire. There were other reasons though, something Akira would know, but a youth might not consider. Still it was interesting.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Return to consciousness was not fun for Karasuba as it started off with a killer headache followed by everything single cell in her body crying out in protest but she managed to ignore both as the young girl opened her eyes and took in the field. It would seem a minor fight had happened but by the looks of it no one was hurt since there were no bodies and the boy she had talking to was gone along with the girl. Slowly lifting herself up she noticed a few people talking nearby but she was not feeling well enough to deal with them so with some effort she forced herself to her feet and stumbled off back home.

[Left Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back