Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Class] Stealth 102

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi blushes under the praise of his friend, nudging the Senju boy with his elbow and nodding at their teacher to get him to pay attention to the class instead. As he does so, Akio's hand shoots up and he asks their sensei a question that Kiri hadn't even considered but thought was a really good starting point. Putting a hand to his chin, the Aburame boy stares over Hoshirei-sensei's shoulder as he considers what he would like to know. What sort of situation would he be in that would require him to be stealthy, or something that he is curious about.

Raising his hand slowly, Kiri sinks down into his seat a little bit. "Umm, Sensei? What if we are being followed, and need to make a quick disappearance? Is there any special technique or strategy that you would apply to disappearing in plain sight? I'm just curious, because I know that sometimes shinobi can be sent to other villages for diplomatic missions and other things, and not everyone there can be friendly towards us. I just want to make sure that I consider all the possibilities, because my father works security and has found rogue shinobi trying to sneak in. Not saying that I would ever do that!" Kiriyomi covers his face with his hands and hopes that one of the other students asks a better question, because he feels like he just vomited words in an order that made absolutely no sense.

[WC: 244 - Post 4/5 - Total WC: 1589/1500]

Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the question Yasei tapped on his chin with a hum trying to think of something to ask related to the class but couldn't help but find himself coming up blank on all fronts to the point he started looking around at his fellow classmates to see if he could figure something out nervously tapping his foot, the others had both asked questions so far so that means he should too, right? That's how it worked or that's how it always seemed to work in everything he'd seen so far but maybe he was wrong? He paused for moment realizing he had gotten entirely off track going on another tangent this time just in his head.

His head shot up as he had a thought, He finally figured out a question to ask! "Uh ma'am what are good ways to get into a heavily restricted area that can't be stealthed without great difficulty and it would be close to impossible to fake the identity of someone who does have clearance for?" He asked a look of genuine curiosity on his face, realized it might seem like a really odd question but there's no telling when it came up especially in a mission that might require to be someone that could spell a disaster if found there and often times the most important documents were heavily guarded. He smiled, glad he actually figured out a question to ask he knew it probably wouldn't have been weird if he didn't ask a question but the thought of not asking a made him feel extremely nervous especially around all the new or future friends!

| WC: 271 | Post: 4/5 | Total: 1506/1500 |

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It hadn't actually crossed Keniwa's mind about actually intimidating someone through being seen, perhaps using stealth to strike fear in the heart of their opponent would be a beneficial quality. Keniwa noticed the similarities to how his dad was at home really, whenever he would even see a glimpse of him, whether it was him sitting in the living room, or him getting in to the house after work. Keniwa's heartrate always quickened, and instantly he would start to ponder what gruellish beating he would receive. Since he unlocked his Tetsukawa he has had less and less of those intimidating encounters with his father. 'Perhaps now when my dad looks at me... I intimidate him..' Keniwa had completely zoned out and actually missed what most of Hoshirei had said, even though it appeared as if he was maintaining attention the entire time.

He glanced over at Akio who seemed to be cheerfully asking a question.. What was it that she had just said?! Keniwa listened intently to Akio's question to try grasp what she had asked the class. As the others asked questions they were all completely different! Keniwa had no clue. He sat there with sweat slowly beginning to drip down his head, whilst he waited for his other classmates to ask. Perhaps if he could just blend in now with the other 4 he would not have to ask anything. Keniwas eyes frantically began to race around the class as he looked at how everyone in front of him was sitting and watching Hoshirei. With all the quick intel he had just gathered he used this to now attempt to become the most average looking one in the classroom.

WC: 280 (1504/1500)
Post 4/5

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei was happy that she got her students thinking. They all were paying attention, even if they did get a mite distracted at times. She listened to everyone's questions and tilted her head a bit to think about how to answer their questions. They certainly were not pulling their punches when it came to scenarios. She decided to address the questions in order, answering Akio's answer first though it did tie into Kiriyomi's a bit as well. "If you notice someone has already found you, or is tracking you, you can do a couple of things. If you can find a crowded area, that would likely be your best bet. If a crowded area is unavailable, finding a shadowy area where you can hide until you can tell they're gone might be another option. Hiding amongst a place that has a lot of smells might also be a good idea. While unpleasant a thought, hiding near refuse can cover your tracks just long enough that someone could lose your scent, should they have scent trackers.

One thing to keep in mind, especially when visiting another village for diplomatic reasons is that you want your actions to be conspicuous. It wouldn't do to have an inter-village incident occur because you were caught doing something stupid. You will be monitored while in another shinobi village, that is a certainty. They might not have someone tailing you, but your movements will be tracked. If you are ever sent on a diplomatic mission, you will be trusted with keeping your head, both on your shoulders as well as your temper in check."
She paused for a moment to remember what Yasei's question was and how to handle the young man's question.

"Sometimes the best thing to do is recommend someone else with a different skill set. You can always study the facility for a long time to find the best way to sneak in or do your best to act as if you belong there. However, if you can find someone with skills like mine," she paused and stood up from where she was leaning on the desk and then literally walked back through the desk before continuing, "you can ask them to sneak in. They might even be able to get you access to the facility from the inside."

The bell chimed at the top of the hour and Hoshirei clapped her hands with a smile. "Well, it was a pleasure to have everyone in class today. If you want to stick around to ask about things related or unrelated to class, you are more than welcome to! Otherwise, until we meet again!"

WC: 437 (Total: 2352 of 1500)
Post 5 of 5
OOC: I know someone wanted to ask more about summons, so the floor is open if you want to continue the topic. I'll post our claim for class rewards after everyone has made their 5th post.

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio was enthralled by everything he was learning, and made sure to listen intently to Hoshirei's instruction, but a part of him was keenly drawn in by the strange and unique fox that kept diverting his gaze. Perhaps it was the fledgling flow of Natural Energy that coursed through him. His grandfather had told Akio that the Senju's bond with nature and animals was more intense than it was for most clans, and that this connection extended to what shinobi call Contracts.

As soon as the bell rang and class ended, Akio shot up out of his seat. However, he was not looking to leave the classroom. Instead the excitable young Senju stepped forward and looked up to his teacher with innocent eyes. "Ummm... Hoshirei-sensei. Can I spend a little more time meeting Kayo? Grandpa Itsuki said we Senju had a natural connection to creatures like her and... I feel this weird flow of chakra in me that's makin' my skin warm." Akio asked in a tone that was a mix of interest and pleading. He yearned to understand more about his bloodline, but even more than that, Akio loved nature, and this was an animal he never even imagined being possible. Needless to say, the young Senju was captivated.

[WC: 210 .:. Post 5/5 .:. Total WC: 2130/1500]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa managed to get away without paying complete attention to the final segment of the class. Sweat was dripping down his forehead as he listened to Hoshirei intricately answer everyones questions around him. Keniwa was quite literally saved by the bell as Hoshirei finished answering Yasei's question. Keniwa looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh of relief before hitting his head on the table. "Uff!?" Instantly raising his head up he looked around in embarrassment, he had gotten too relaxed. Quickly fumbling his bag in to his arms as he got up from his chair, with a sense of urgency running out the room.

WC: 107 (1611/1500)
Post 5/5
(Topic left)

Last edited:

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiriyomi listens intently as their Sensei answers all of the questions that were asked, nodding along intently. He never would have considered hiding amongst refuse to cover his tracks, because he mostly thought of tracking being mostly comprised of sight and sound. Pairing these techniques with various Genjutsu would likely allow him to hide even more thoroughly, becoming even harder to track. As for being sent on a diplomatic mission, he felt fairly confident that he would be able to keep his temper in check and his mind clear. It would be interesting to see how the other villages operated.

As the bell rang, Kiri began to gather his things and went to stand when Akio stepped up towards the teacher and asked if he could remain behind to talk to Kayo more. While he would have loved to stay behind and learn more about the strange fox as well, he had promised his parents that he would be home right after class to help clean the house before dinner. "Akio, I've gotta go. We're doing a little cleaning around the house today. But I'll catch up with you later, alright?" Kiri waves at his friend as he heads out of the classroom and back to his home.

[WC: 207 - Post 5/5 - Total WC: 1796/1500]

Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh uh I guess that makes sense, If it isn't a problem I can solve myself without major issues I should obviously ask someone who's skill set much better suits the situation!" Yasei exclaimed with a nod before glancing around at his fellow students. He would love to stick around and make new friends but he had to get home relatively soon he had plans and he wasn't about to abandon them, I mean if he go distracted who else would a general nuisance to random members of village security or creepily stare at a shopkeeper for to long from across the street then vanish when someone walks in front of him so he ran off to go do that.
| WC: 120 | Post: 5/5 | 1626/1500 |

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei watched as the majority of students made their way out of the classroom. She chuckled a little at Keniwa's rush out of the room. If she had him in a class again, she would be sure to make sure they were doing something active while she taught. It would likely help the boy keep his attention on the teacher a little longer. She then turned to Akio as he made his request. "Of course you can! Kayo is always happy to meet more people. Isn't that right, Kayo?"

Kayo gracefully made her way off of the desk again and scampered eagerly over to Akio. She did a couple of laps around the two of them before finally settling down to sit in front of the young Senju. "Akio new friend?" she said with a canid grin. She then danced up on her hind legs and let out a happy, chattery bark. Her forelimbs came back down to the ground and she said, with a cocked head, "Happy to meet! Friend want pet?"

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As the Isaki clan leader agreed to the young Senju's request, Akio's eyes lit up. "Thank you Hoshirei-sensei!!" He exclaimed excitedly as he turned his attention to the pale blue fox. Akio marveled at the contract beast's unique qualities, its blue fur, the odd horns that protruded from its head, and not to mention the most intriguing quality: the fact that the animal could speak. Akio's expression came alive in a bright and toothy grin as the cute little creature spun around both he and the professor before plopping down in front of him and asking the boy if he was a friend. "Definitely!" The young Senju replied in a high pitch of elation. He laughed with childlike innocence as Kayo did an adorable little dance then came back to a sit to ask if the boy wanted to pet her.

Kayo certainly didn't have to ask twice as Akio simply beamed with energy, nodded, and reached forward. Akio had a natural way with animals, even making friends of some of the wild ones in the safer parts of the forests that surrounded Konohagakure, and it didn't take the boy long to find a nice good spot behind Kayo's ear to scruff softly with his fingertips. As he pet the wondrous creature, young Akio could feel the Natural Energy of his bloodline coursing through him, the sensation heightened in the presence of the unique contract beast. And the ever-present smile that adorned his face calmed from a toothy grin to a pleased curl as he looked down at the creature with compassionate eyes before finally shifting his gaze back up towards Hoshirei. "Sensei, as soon as I saw Kayo I started to feel something... new." He began, not sure how to explain the alternate pathways of Natural Energy that his Senju blood allowed, even without sage mode. "It's like when I first started using chakra but... warmer... more instinctive and pure." He explained, a sense of calm and peace inflecting upon his expression. His grandfather had told him about the connection that the Senju had with animals and the unique creatures that formed contracts in particular, but hadn't gone into the details. Heck, Akio didn't even really know what a contract was.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei watched as her student interacted with Kayo. She noticed when he found that one spot Kayo really liked scratched behind her ear, near her horns, and chuckled at Kayo's twitching tail. She knelt next to Kayo and ruffled the fur between her horns a bit. Akio described feeling his chakra in a new way when he first saw Kayo. She thought for a moment to gather any knowledge she might have regarding the Senju. Despite living in the village for the majority of her life, she hadn't had the opportunity to interact with many Senju, not in a deep way at least. She knew that they were more linked to nature than most shinobi could claim but that was it, more or less. "It probably has something to do with the fact that Kayo is a special summon. I have a contract with the fox clan, so many of their number could answer my call, but Kayo is the one who I met first. Contracts are something special. It's not something many people seek out, but they can be incredibly helpful. As Kayo said earlier, she likes playing messenger. She can also join me in battle if she so chooses. Of course, sometimes summons stick around longer than for battle. Kayo practically lives with me full-time. She likes teasing my cat Mouna into chasing her around the house."

"Kitty funny!" Kayo chirped. "Tested Rei when first met. Liked Rei enough to sign contract. Always get to meet new people and be sneaky fox. Maybe Akio earns contract one day!" The silvery fox chattered in excitement again. She liked how the young boy's energy felt. It reminded her of the forest where she grew up.

Hoshirei smiled at the wriggling fox and booped her on the nose. "You're welcome to come by to play with Kayo at my clan compound if it's okay with your grandfather. She sometimes brings other fox friends with her as well. Who knows, maybe you'll hit it off with one," Hoshirei said and ruffled Kayo's fur again. "For now, it is getting late and I'm sure your family is expecting you home for dinner sooner rather than later. You did well in class today. Your enthusiasm was much appreciated." With that, the Isaki clan head stood again and started to head for the classroom door. "Will walk new friend home. Come, Akio!" Kayo said and made to follow Hoshirei out the door.

(Topic Left unless Stopped)

Last edited:

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Akio got into a groove as he ruffled the fur behind Kayo's ear as his teacher joined him in petting the adorable fox creature and informed him on the nature of shinobi contract summons. He couldn't help but be enthralled by the whole concept of forming a special bond, even deeper than the relationships he'd made with some of the forest animals around his clan's domain. He laughed with enchanted joy as Kayo mentioned how fun it was to play with Hoshirei's cat as well. And when the little fox mentioned, "Maybe Akio earns contract one day!" Akio's eyes lit up with excitement. "Wow! I sure hope so!" The very idea made the natural energy within him race and flow.

When his sensei offered to allow him to come by the Isaki clan compound, the young Senju replied with earnest. "Definitely! I'd love to see Kayo again and meet all your fox friends!" He said, making it more than clear just how passionate and enthused he was about animals and nature. That went doubly so for these unique contract-bound creatures. Finally, Hoshirei mentioned the setting sun and that it was high time that the student be on his way home. Akio nodded in response and said in his characteristically jovial tone, "Okay! Thank you Hoshirei-sensei for teaching me so much today! I really learned a lot! You're an amazing instructor!" And, upon Kayo's personal-pronounless suggestion, he followed both sensei and fox out the door of the class. "Thanks Kayo! I'll race ya there!" He replied, getting a head start that he would by no means hold, especially considering the flash of speed the silvery fox displayed earlier. But all the same, Akio had deepened a part of himself today that he always knew was there. 'Someday I'm gonna have a special summon like Kayo too!'

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back