Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Country Exit] Party to the west

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Gotta wait that hour, but I'm leaving right after that.

It had been a good two weeks since I got to the border between Fire and Lightning. I had always found the name of our origins to be a bit too on the nose with their naming scheme. Too perfect if you asked me, but what did I know? I was out of my mind having partied almost every night since I left the village. With little to no oversight, I had definitely let myself just enjoy my time to myself. Akane was there sometimes, sure, but for the most part, I was left to my own devices as I slowly made my trip over the last two weeks and, if I was right, in a little over an hour, I'd finally be stepping out of the country for the first time in quite a few years. Regardless, I hoped Fire would also be just as amazing as the last few nights had been.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And in no time flat, I was already gone like the wind. Who cares for such things as nostalgia? I was continuing on my binge past the border and I knew I was going to have no recollection of this night after today. This was already going to be a long and fun trip and trying to remember these boring parts between one party and the next was already bringing down my vibe. Likely, I could already see the lights of civilization off in the distance, and I had to wonder at what point I was going to actually be considered outside the country boundaries? I guess it didn't count until I saw some sort of signage that stated I was inside Fire.

[EXIT]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back