Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cousins (private)(Wukong)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked into his apartment. He sat down on his couch, and was just about to fall asleep when he heard it. Yes. He heard blood flow. His hearing has perfected to when it comes to hearing blood flow, and he certainly knows the blood flow of a fellow Chigokai. He has met two, back at Tea. And he knows that each Chigokai is different. He just hopes that this one isn't like all crazed about blood.

He got back up and out of his house. He put on some sunglasses to cover his eyes, which have now been swirling blood around his irises for a few days now, and he frankly can't explain it. Maybe it was his powers growing into it's own kind of thing. He shook his head. For right now, he needs to make sure that his cousin wasn't causing any trouble.

blue-blue-hair-bluelover382-chayamachi-suguro-dark-demon-84218.jpg

A man stood on top of a building, cloaked in the shadows, a sly grin on his face. A blood lust grin. He stood tall and proud, knowing that neither Chigokai will be able to know where he is. Mainly because he is a Chigokai. Chigokai Jirosho. Big brother to Ziren. He had been watching the kid for a while now. Knows everything about him, all of his friends, that he works for the ANBU. And those eyes. That was a surprise to Jirosho as he wasn't expecting that at all. Then again, he did remember that mother had something special about her as well. Another thing, that Jirosho hates his little brother about.

"Soon little brother. You will know what it means to suffer. Those weak scientists messing with your friend and you are just the start of something great." He had to admit it. He never thought his little brother would be caught in something as interesting as this. So all he has to do right now is wait, and observe. Control all the little gangs and criminals that live in this village, planning. Waiting.

(Ooc, topic entered as Ziren. NPC Chigokai Jirosho entered, cloaked)

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong walks around carrying and eating a random assortment of snacks given to him by grannies once they found out he is new to the village. "i smell it, it has to be here. HOT-SPRINGS i know your here somewhere!" Wukong dashes off jumping onto and off walls not like a ninja but like a ape. even tho he is directionlly challenged, not that he would no the way even if he was, both these circumstances cause wukong to just run in a giant circle

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho seen the little Chigokai run around everywhere, acting like some kind if monkey. He looked at his brother, who was closing in on the other Chigokai. He figured now would be the time to interfere. From what he has gathered about his brother is that he is too much of a family man. He cares about everyone too much and sticks his nose into things because he wants to protect everyone. But oh well. He will have to choose.

Jirosho jumped down from where he was in front of Wukong. Blood came out of him, a spear moving flexibly still connected to Jirosho.

Ziren caught up to the other Chigokai, his cousin and felt his skin crawl. He seen this man before. Once. When he was on a mission to stop some people from stealing from a bank. His brother was there, he could only see the bloodlust in his eyes. He could barely hear his brothers blood flow. Which was kind of easy, since all one has to do is slow down their breathing. But Ziren could barely hear Jirosho's.

"Leave him alone brother!"

Jirosho only smiled. It would be fun to play with the two of these weak Chigokai. He knows that his brother has a no kill policy that he has made for himself. And if he doesn't have the conviction to kill. He won't stand a chance in defending both him and their new cousin.

"Poor poor little brother.
You think I'm after him? You are so easily so stupid."

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong unable to stop just crashes into this strange man you appeared in front of him "s-s-s-sorry sir, do you know where the Hot- WOW where did that spear come from, how did you do that?" Wukong looks at the man drooling his eyes big and sparkly

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho was annoyed by this Chigokai running into him. But no matter. He knows that one of Ziren's main weaknesses is that he will jump in front of anyone in order to take a hit and so they can live.

The blood spear ran right to Wukong, but Ziren was faster. Blood spattered Ziren was facing Wukong, the blood spear went through Ziren's left shoulder but far enough away from Wukong.

"I'm okay kid. I got this handled."

Jirosho smiled. How can Ziren, a weakling that knows nothing, have this situation handled at all. "In case you haven't noticed little brother, I am using a Hemonancers gift weapon. I am basically stealing your life force from you." As he was saying that, blood could be seen traveling from Ziren's body to Jirosho, sinking into his own skin.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
wukong ducks around ziren and pulls out a........... pen and paper, "can i get your autograph mister" he sows the tools to the spear wilder, as he kicks the back of ziren trying to knock him off the spear " and you get off the spear so i can look at it some more, how does it get called, hwhats this gift, NINJA ARE SO COOL!"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jirosho was amused by how this little kid was acting. But he had no use for such of a kid. "Out of my way. I'm only here for one thing only."

Just then, Ziren was kicked out of the spear in a not so delightful way. He has to admit, the kid was on his nerves. But he knew that his brother was capable of. He won't let him hurt his new cousin. Ziren's blood swirling eyes glared at his brother.

Blood came out of Ziren's pores, until Crimson, Ziren's Hemonancers gift sword was in his hands. He charged at his brother, parrying a hit that was coming his way. The blood spear clanged against blood sword.

Jirosho smiled. "Yes! Give into your blood lust!" Jirosho laughed an evil laugh. He let his spear attack Ziren, but Ziren managed to block his attacks. And he was even healing thanks to his healing factor. His wound on his shoulder was healing fast. Jirosho was surprised at this. He never expected that this would be a problem. He backed away before Ziren could get a bit on him with his blood sword.

"I gotta say little brother.
It was nice playing with you once again. Oh, and one more thing. I ordered a mercenary to kill our parents. Frankly, I couldn't control him, and he went on a killing frenzy, killing all those close to you before you were picked up at the Leaf."

Ziren suddenly felt anger build up in his chest. Nobody. And he means nobody has pissed him off this badly. Not even Maru! He yelled angrily and charged at his brother, swinging his sword.

But once he made contact with the sword, his brother turned into a cloud of blood, dissipating all over Ziren. His muscles were tense. He calmed himself down. Ziren looked at the young Chigokai.

"Come on. Let's grab whatever you got and you can come and live in my place. I can teach you how to use your powers over blood. Make sure that you don't hurt yourself or anyone else in the process."

His sword blood then shrunk back into Ziren's skin, as if it didn't even exist. The wounds he had were also healing, until they too, we're gone.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That was awesome, all my stuff is at my hidden base, ill bring it once i know this place your taking me is safe, furthermore what powers? and frankly i was trying to kick you off the weapon so the hetomphs gift? stoped hurting you, and i was going to give him a surprise kick to the chin " Wukong smiles and places his hands behind his head "ohh and whats this about cousins? i dont even know you."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at his cousin. He listened to his blood flow. It was no doubt the blood flow of a Chigokai. By now, Ziren's wounds have all healed up, not even leaving any scars.

Have you ever heard something weird? Like you can hear the constant flow of liquid running through a person? That liquid that you are hearing is blood. That is the powers that we posses. Some of us use our blood for good. Others,
for evil. Our family clan is known to many as the Chigokai clan. Though, it seems that our family has gone to near extinction as there is only a few of us left that I know about. I've only met two others, not counting my brother. So we are technically cousins. I think. But we are of the same clan. I can easily distinguish a Chigokai's blood flow, like yours, from someone else's who isn't a Chigokai. And don't worry. My place is much more safe than being out here in the open."

It was obvious that the kid had a lot to learn about his family, as he seems to act a lot different than any other Chigokai he has met. He waited for the kid to show him where this secret base of his was. "So,
I guess we need to introduce ourselves. I'm Chigokai Ziren. What's your name?"
Ziren eyed the young Chigokai with his blood swirling eyes. Studying his movements.

He looked around to see if his brother was around. But for right now, he was nowhere to be seen, which was fine by Ziren. At least he didn't have to deal with him at all.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ohh have heard something like a whispery flow through my family members back in the mountains, when we started to grow our territory , taking it from other animals. As for my name, well seeing as im a chigokai, ill be chigokai Wukong! now lead me to the safe place you speak of before that cool, freak shows back up, or do you like getting stabed to death?" Wukong mummbles at the end of his sentence "of course im stuck with the weaker of the famaily members" Wukong quickly jumps down to the street and waves his new cousin to follow.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's blood eyes studied the kid. It was obvious that he had a lot of spunk. And wanted only the best. Ziren sighed. Wukong had a lot to learn, if he wanted to grow stronger.

"Look, kid, I know you are upset, but my brother is evil. All he wants to do is cause death and destruction. And...
I will be the one to stop him. You ever heard of the underdog? It is someone who has all the odds against them and they still come out victorious. That means, if I can beat my brother. I will be undoubtedly stronger than him. And now I know a little bit more about him and I won't fall for his tricks again."

Ziren made Crimson, his sword blood, come out of his skin. The wounds that opened up from the blood coming out quickly healed themselves up, as if nothing really happened.

"Now, let's go to your place and take all the stuff you have and you can move into my place."

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong eyes Ziren from the street and shakes his head " how I grew up if you wanted to kill something you did it when ever and how ever you could, you don't toy with the being; as the being will allways find away to topple you from the mighty tiger to the lowest rat this law holds through!" Wukong turns around "also he had a clear shot to your vitsals but he missed them, either he doesn't want only death.... or he is weaker than I though " wukong tsks " might need to find some one else stronger to drive me forward" Wukong waves at ziren, lto come off the building " take me to your den first, you mighty under dog"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't know exactly what Wukong meant by the being but when he talked about killing, that made Ziren speak, interrupting the kid from talking. "Look kid.
I know that killing is a necessity at times. But you can't just toy with death and other's lives. You treat all those who you have killed with respect and honor, for they could have been fighting for their families. For they could just be doing what was right for their family."

Then the kid talked about how his older brother could have easily killed him. "I do actually find that part true. Though I think he only let me live so that he can torture me some more later on. I've only met my brother a month ago. I still don't know what his motives are though."

Then Ziren's eyes narrowed it the kid. He obviously doesn't know how to respect his elders.

"You want to see strong?
I dare you to punch me. See what will happen."
He turned around, to walk away, only having to listen to the young Chigokai's blood to know what his choice will be. Ziren made way to his apartment.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"of course your stronger than me right after a fight and when your on edge, so i wont take you up on that offer at least not yet, and your brother could have easily killed me and he didnt i wonder why " Wukong turns around and starts walking away wistling a random song

wukong turns around , "im still waiting on you to take me where ever you said you would, as my secret base is SEEECRET!" so hurry up lets go

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled at the young Chigokai's answer. Even with all that spunk, at least he wasn't stupid about it. That, Ziren can work with. Then the kid talked about how his brother didn't kill him where he stood.

He wondered the same thing. Like, right after Ziren took a hit for the kid, and the kid freed him from the spear by kicking him off of it, Jirosho could have easily gone and done him in.

"I think he just wants me dead. He talked about my parents. Mine and his. How he ordered to have a Merc kill them." His fists tightened. They instantly formed blood gauntlets with the blood coming out of the skin on his hands.

"Even though what I said about earlier. About a no kill morals. I will do everything in my power to make sure that he doesn't kill anyone else. Or have someone he ordered to come and kill anyone that I care for. Even if it means that I have to kill him.
He is someone that I have seen no real honor in. Someone who isn't fighting for anyone else but himself, for reasons unknown. And since you know about this, I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone else. He only wants me, and the less people know, the less that they will come and help, but only hurting themselves by trying to fight him instead.
There are fights that you need to fight with friends. Then there are fights that you alone can do, in order to keep everyone else safe. If you ever had a family like that, which you would gladly risk your own life to ensure their protection, and deny their help even if they persist, then they are the ones that you can count on the most."

Ziren was walking in the direction to his apartment when the kid spoke up about when they were going to go to his apartment.

"Well I'm not walking in this particular direction for my own health. Come on." As they approached his apartment, Wukong could see a broken window that Ziren had to quickly bring out his own puppet in a brief fight with another evil person. Which he won't go into much detail about.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong chuckles, at least this persob isnt so deft as to shut down a child, who has seen more than his share, hemight not be to bad.... lets tease him "ohh you got smarter just a bit, dont let your head explode now" wukong runs after ziren, tripping and falling into a slide his foot at a angle to kick the back of zirens knee "l-l-look out numbskull" as he is sliding a smirk apears on wukongs face , lets see if the mighty fighter is as good as he thinks

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood of the young Chigokai come near him, the blood telling him that he at least wants to hit him. Ziren used body switch, switched with a trash can nearby, and got out if the way.

He didn't stop there. He made a few hand signs and made a sphere of water. "You need to learn some manners kid. Otherwise, all you'll make are unnecessary enemies." He thrust the water sphere towards the Chigokai, in hopes of trapping him in Water Prison.

Wether he succeeds or not, he then says, "You say that I'm weak,
but then you dare not follow through with your words. Yes, I get it. I may not be as strong enough to face off an S rank villain, but I'll be damned to not give them he'll when fighting them."

He sighed. This parental guardian thing is going to be harder than he thought. Maybe teaching this kid a few lessons would straighten things out.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"W-w-what is that, so not cool to usesing jutsus on a un armed, young kid who just tripped, bully!" Wukong yells at the top of his lungs for the whole neighborhood to hear "NOOooo keep that hand awa-" wukong smirks and glances at ziren , and in a low sing songey like voice" your mooove coooousin "

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stopped. He looked at his cousin. He let go of Wukong. Ziren sighed. He has been so used to people trying to kill him or his friends that he instantly goes on the defensive.

He rubbed the back of his head. This kid was really annoying. But he was his cousin. "Sorry. The past few months haven't been all that easy for me. Almost every day that goes by, someone wants to kill me or one of my friends. And as you have now met my brother. He isn't all that good at first introductions. Well neither am I, I guess.
But enough time messing around."

Ziren opened up the door to his apartment and entered. There was mostly books lying around everywhere, open up for Ziren to research through to find answers on his growing list of enemies.

In the corner of the living room was a doll. Dried blood could be seen in the dim light. "That is Blood Doll. Just an actual doll, filled with my own blood. You don't have to worry about it at all."

He then took Wukong to the room that will be his. A small room that has a bed in it.
"You can design this room and this room only to be whatever you like.

He stood by as he waited for the kids reaction.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wukong stoos and stares at the doll, "so this isnt a real person, its so life like" mutiple plans come up in wukongs head about making his own puppet and the stuff they could do " so twi questions a how is this doll operated 2 i can decorate my room how ever i wanted right?" Wukong goes to pick up the doll and take it to his room

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back