Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cousins (private)(Wukong)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren let a smile come to his face. It'd be fun to show the kid how a puppet works. Especially since he himself isn't all that adept in puppetry. He let his chakra threads take hold of Blood Doll. It jumped out of Wukong's arms and stood right beside him.

"First thing you need to know is chakra. It flows through every living being,
as a source of power. Of life. Now one can further use this chakra to make justsus. Like the Water Prison that I did a minute ago. Or, they can transfer their chakra to a puppet like this."

Ziren made the Puppet wave at Wukong. It spun it's head around making a weird laughing sound.

"In order to do something like this. You need to focus your chakra into threads. These threads are connected to your finger tips. And with a small movement,
you can do some serious damages and still be far away from the fight."

Blood Doll walked back to Ziren. His own chakra threads were blood red.

"As for decorating. What I mean to say is, if something belongs to me,
and you want it in your room. You will have to ask. If it belongs to you. Then you can obviously have it anywhere in your room. But since you seem interested in Puppets, I'll let you have Blood Doll in your room."

Ziren moved his fingers. Making Blood Doll walk into Wukong's room and sitting itself by his bed. Now lifeless like it was before.

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" so If I become adept at puppets it'll be like there is always at least two of me on the battle field correct?" wukong's eyes start to sparkle as battle simulations run through his head and he starts to mumble biting his fingers. "T-this could easily double, no triple my combat potential, and the potential stratagems", cooling him self down he looks at Ziren , he gave this puppet to easily i wonder what tricks it has, should i allow it in nowing he could be spying on me to study all its tricks or should i call him out on the possibility securing my freedom, but loosing a good chance to learn about him, further more will the puppet respond to my chakra once i figure it out more....... so many question not enough info.

noticing the long silence wukong clears his throat, and walks into his room moving the puppet to stand looking out the window " there this should keep would be attackers from sulking around, do you have anything i could practice throwing, also can only you use that c-c-chakra thing to use the puppet and what all how many and what type of traps and hidden thinks can be hidden inside of it" having a million questions, he singles out the most important ones "also what do you do for a living, and how steady is the resources supply so we can live here, and do i need to help?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled at his younger cousin. Sure he seems to be a hand full. But it looks like everything will be okay in the end.

"Not exactly two or three of you. But it really gives you options for fighting if you aren't that good at ninjustu and genjustsu. But yeah, it could also be great for strategy."

Ziren was glad that they were finally getting along. He watched as Wukong looked over the puppet. Seeing how it works and whatnot. He smiled that Wukong out the puppet to look out of the window. As if guarding his room.

Then he asked Ziren about if he has anything to use to throw. Along with a lot of questions.

Ziren handed Wukong some smoke bombs and some Kunai. "Here.
Smoke bombs are a young Chigokai's best friend. For their enemies can't see them, but you will be able to hear their blood. Secondly, this Puppet can be used by not only me, but other people who know how to use puppets. I'm not as good as other puppeteers and this one is more simple. But I do know two other people who are more adept at puppets than me."

Then the kid asked about his job. Mentally, Ziren scratched his head. But physically, he smiled. He was just glad that the only way for one to see his mask is if he summoned it. Otherwise, it is nowhere to be seen. " Mainly I go on missions, like a lot of others to get yen. Sometimes it's doing menial work, like cleaning something. Other times, it takes more serious and I have to defend others from getting hurt. It all ranges from how well effective of a ninja you are. Back then, all I did was collect expired books and gave them back to the librarian.
Nowadays, I still do that along with being of more help to the village other than. Small work. As for you. You might start out with just cleaning or carrying groceries or babysitting for the time being. That is, until others find out what you're good at and how well you can grow and mature."

Chigokai Wukong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ahh collecting books, well im actually good at cooking so i looking for jobs related to that currently, by the way you can make good food right, also ow far is the hot srings from hear i must find the hot springs!" one could say wukong is a hot spring addict due to the culture of the apes he was raised with, he also notices how Ziren skipped over what devices can be hidden in a puppet and decides this puppet was given to watch wukong " also following me around is forbidden or ill out smart you again with this big mouth, and get you in trouble, untill im stronger and ill just beat you up!" as wukong says this he sticks out his chest with pride.

Ohhhh yeah can you or some one teach me the basics of chakra and puppets? i reeeeally want to know!"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren laughed. This kid seems to be alright. "Well as long as you stay out of trouble, I don't see why you can't have some freedom. But I will be making some rules. You will follow these rules, or people will know why your cousin is following you around everywhere. Follow my rules, and you don't have to see me everywhere you go,
deal? And following you around isn't forbidden if it is for the sake of keeping you safe and out of trouble. That is also the duty of everyone in this village. To look out for each other. To keep each other safe. And if you can't follow my rules, or if something bad happens to you, I will ensure your safety by being around you. So just listen to me and we will get along just fine. Break my rules. And I will babysit you more than you would like. Follow my rules. And we can both be happy. As for beating me up, well, you got some ways to go kid. But I like the spunk you have. Keep it up."

He then looked at the time. This kid really had a lot of energy, and Ziren was kind of exhausted from all that has happened today. He wrote on a piece of paper. He had heard that one of his superiors and the medical Sennin were teaching a class together.

He gave the paper to Wukong. "As I've said before, I'm not as adept at puppets as some others that I know.
One of the people on this paper knows more about puppetry than me. But for right now.
Head to bed. We might have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.

Ziren waved at his new cousin, before retiring to his own room, next over to Wukong's and laid down on his own bed. The night was a crazy one, Ziren had to admit. With meeting his brother again and finding out that he has a cousin. It was all a lot to process. Finally, after about an hour, Ziren fell asleep.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back