Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curiosity Or Ego? (Private - Takeshi)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He stood silent for now, the sun above bringing a sweat to his brow. Maki was in his fighting gear which meant he was, unfortunately, quite hot at the moment. It began with a black shirt, so tight as to be form fitting on his upper torso and short of sleeve. Over that was a red jacket that went from shoulder to halfway down his torso before ending abruptly where his ribs were. It had several symbols upon it which on closer look were symbols for the village of Konohagakure. Over the longer sleeves were red han kote that provided minor protection of his forearms. Under this were pants that were as black as the shirt, topped by red haidate that would provide similar protection of his thighs. He had black combat boots on, with red suneate that covered his shins. Completing the ensemble were the weapons at his side. Each appeared to be a katana, and one had a parrying ring built into the hilt. Something that was rarely seen.

His hair, cut to his brow and a dark brown in color, was currently shining with sweat. And his eyes, a similar color to his hair, were bright and alert. It was a clear day, and Maki had picked an open area to work with. He figured that a crowd would be quite wanted by the other here. And if not, they had jutsu to handle that also. He stood there, the slayer of samurai in his half samurai armor, waiting on his friend to arrive. His leader still even after his promotion to branch Sennin.

He waited to see why this had to happen, knowing full well he would not be holding back when it did.

(Calling in Takeshi. Feel free to make a spectator thread.)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk down the streets a smile on his lips and a whistle escaping them as he hummed to a merry tune, it seemed that he would finally get to flex some of his muscles so to speak though in this situation he just wanted the chance to spar with someone that was on equal footing. Something that had seen the fight and come back alive. He allowed himself to turn the corners as he finally arrived at the location that had been specified for this match up between the two of them. Sennin vs Sennin it would be something that all the kids would have loved to see probably.

He rocked up in the traditional Sennin outfit that he sported the black long robes covered his body with the white trim to signify his office as the Sennin, he allowed himself to meet the gaze of Maki. Takeshi had also come back from sand knowing how to use a sword quite well as the one that he had managed to create swung from the back of his robes gently from the breeze as they stood apart looking at each other. There was no intent to kill but there was the knowledge that both of them where build for the fight, Takeshi felt the shiver that ran up his spine at the thought of having a challenge like this in front of him.

“Well I guess its time to really put that metal to the test my friend, I expect we are both of the same understanding, no holding back, no stopping till one of us is unable to continue. Anything goes, and the winner is last man standing. So, what do you say Maki, shall we have ourselves a little fun and stretch those muscles as Sennin to Sennin for now old friend?”

Takeshi asked the question and threw the ground rules down, it seemed he wanted to let his hair down and he knew that Maki would take the challenge, it was the type of man he was. Never to back down and never to hurry away from a fight. Maki would give Takeshi the challenge he craved and honestly, he wanted to see how well the man fought, instead of just having to keep the kids in line. Though he expected there was a fair chance that he himself would end up on his back he smiled at the though of the fight ahead between the two friends.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Indeed. Though when I win, I think you owe me a steak dinner. Future Hokage should be able to afford that much.” The new Sennin takes his stance, feet wide and firmly planted to maintain balance and one hand resting almost affectionately on his weapon’s hilt. He blinks, his brown eyes shifting to gold briefly as he does, and then the fight was on.

(Calling bmod, sorry for short post but at work lol)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smirked to himself it seemed that he was finally getting what he wanted, a chance to let everything go and let himself just enjoy the fight, and he had wanted to push Maki to see what the man was made out of ever since the time the two of them met in the bar, that seemed so long ago before the friendship, before the trust and before the time that Takeshi had come to understand the man that stood in front of him. He allowed the smirk to come to his lips as his hands came together as he stared at Maki.

“Lets unwind a bit and give the kids a show shall we Maki, after all I do expect you to not hold back against me, even if I am going to become Hokage, I want you to push me to the limits even if that means I break here, because I will treat you exactly the same my friend, I think we would both think less of the other one if we did not do so?”

Takeshi allowed himself to break the first move allowing his feet to kick off the ground as he landed backwards away from Maki, he knew the man had some tricks up his sleeves, but he didn’t make ANBU Sennin by just being good at talking and having a smile. He earned that threw sweat and pain and suffering. This is where his training under Kami and Kazuki came into play and he would prove what that training had done.

[Actions Sent]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I did pick this spot for the view. And I have no intention of holding back. I think some of these kids need to know why I was sent to represent our village at the tournament. None of them even bothered to come watch me fight, after all.”

He’d checked the crowd during the fight and saw no familiar faces, other than one Sandie he’d just as soon not meet again. Maki lets his hand drift from the hilt of his sword to the sheathe, for some odd reason. As he moves his finger, it becomes apparent the sheathe has a trigger built into it, but why?

(Actions sent)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp = 39,000 - 412.5 = 38,587.5
Cp = 39,000 - 450 - 630 - 1000 = 36,920
Corrupt Energy = 11700 + 1320 - 2000 = 11,020
Ap: 10 - 8 = 11ap Next Round

Rin
Hp = 18,900
Cp = 16,200
Ap: 2.5 = 3.5ap next round

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1586
2. Hp = 1586
3. Hp = 1586
4. Hp = 1586

-------------------------------------

Maki Stats:
Hp = 33,000 - 1,320 = 31,680
Cp = 45,000 - 800 - 540 - 1822.5 - 120 = 41,717.5
Ap: 10 - 9 = 11ap Next round

Persona:
Hp = 18,000

Round:

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Dark invitation = 0 Seconds [Crits]

Uchiha Takeshi Activates Sharingan using Initiative = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Draws his sword using Initiative = 0 Seconds

Maki uses Ring of Fire on himself = 2 seconds

Uchiha Takeshi does a Hidden Action = 2.5 Seconds [Miss]

Maki Manifests his persona = 3 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi uses Corpse soil to summon the horde = 5 seconds

The Persona whistles a tune [Hidden Action, Hits] = 5.5 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi uses Impure World Resurrection to summon Rin = 7 Seconds

The persona whistles a tune [Hidden Action, Miss] = 8.5 Seconds

Maki uses Cancel Mastered as a free action, but Maki is not under a Genjutsu = 9.99 Seconds

Maki waves at the Crowd = 10 seconds

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And it began. Maki felt a dark energy twist at his guts, and the rush of combat eveloped him, bringing a feral smile to his face. His foe’s eyes shifted, a sword was drawn. In response, a wall of fire springs up between the two combatants. Maki, for a moment, imagined he could hear Takeshi cursing but of course the fire would drown out all sound from his friend. He grins, the wind carrying his voice far and wide. And loud. To the point even the people watching could hear it.

”Wanna see something cool?”

He pulls the trigger on the sheathe. A blade as red as blood flies out at barely subsonic speeds, speeding through the flaming wall that separates the two combatants. The air around it seems to gain heat waves for a briefest moment before a hand reaches out to grasp the weapon. The very air itself roils before shattering to reveal his persona. A twelve foot tall figure in solid black plate armor stood holding the red blade. Atop its head was a matching helmet, the eye slits glowing red as if blood was flowing out of them. Smoke poured from every seam, every hole in the armor, shrouding the figure and making it hard to truly see.

As zombies rise, the persona swings that blade around. A whistling sound fills the air, seemingly from the sword itself. And while nothing seems to happen, Maki could feel a burning sensation in his mind letting him know it worked. He watches through the fire and the flames as Rin arrives also, and turns to wave at the people watching the fight.

It was about to pick up pace.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to let the aura erupt from himself, feeling a surge in his chakra in that split second, he knew full well that it was turning into the fight he had expected. It seemed that he would have to give his focus on the matter as he looked at the flames erupting around Maki it seemed the man want to hit behind the flames, nothing unusual with that but what he would be doing now would make sure that his friend saw the potential, he had been itching to fight Maki ever since that time in the bar, but now this had come his way and he loved the challenge even if it was a spar.

“I expected nothing less from you Maki, and I have to admit you do have that cool appearance but now its time that we really play some games for the kids”

His army had been summoned and his creatures and creations stood prepared and ready to serve the Dark Sage as he stood there, his eyes closing slightly as he felt the chakra flow threw his body in those few moments before he allowed himself to open his eyes watching as Rin appeared at his side, the well known familiar form of the Uchiha’s powers as he turned to Takeshi.

“Finally got that spar eh, and in front of the kids, I have to say I am disappointed its not a private fight, but ill still wipe that smile off his face. Its an irritating look”

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:

Hp = 38,587.5 - 525 - 546 - 2131 - 6160 - 7,502 = 21,723.5
Cp = 36,920 - 210 - 900 - 2750 - 2200 - 2750 = 28,110
Corrupt Energy = 11,020 + 1320 + 360 + 756 + 63 + 63 + 63 = 13,645
Ap: 11 - 9 = 11ap Next Round

Rin
Hp = 18,900 - 756 - 546 - 7,502 = 10,096
Cp = 16,200 - 2750 = 13,450
Ap: 3.5 - 3 = 4ap next round

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1586 - 63 - 7,502 = Dead
2. Hp = 1586 - 63 = 1523
3. Hp = 1586 - 3,432 = dead
4. Hp = 1586 - 126 - 8064 = dead

Maki Stats:

Hp = 31,680 - 1,320 = 30,360
Cp = 41,717.5 - 300 - 500 - 373.5 - 3025 - 3030 - 3030 + 1320 = 32,779
Ap: 11 - 11 = 10ap Next round

Persona:
Hp = 18,000 - 360 - 300 = 17,340

Round:

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Dark invitation [Crit Maki, Hits Persona, Hits Rin, Zombie 1,2 Hit Zombie 4 Crit] = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Activates Mangekyo Sharingan using Initiative = 0 Seconds

The Persona whistles a tune [Hidden Action, Hits Takeshi, Hits Rin] = 1.81 seconds

Uchiha Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb against Maki = 2.72 Seconds [Auto Miss]

The Persona uses Perfected Rasengan against Takeshi = 4.53 Seconds [Partial hit 25%]

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Hit]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Miss]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Hit]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Partial Hit 75%]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Darkness Falls against Zombie 4 = 5.44 Seconds [Hits, Miss, Hits]

The Persona uses Stardust Nova against Takeshi = 7.25 seconds [Miss, Partial Hit 75%, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Partial hit 50%]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb against the Zombie 3 = 8.16 Seconds [Crit, Hit, Hit, Miss]

Rinku Mimoto Using Shadow Dimension Against Himself, Takeshi, The Persona, Zombie 1 and 2 = 8.57 Seconds [Takeshi, The persona, Rin, Zombie 1 in the Shadow Realm]

The Persona uses Gate of Enma against Takeshi, Rin, Zombie 1, Zombie 2 = 9.97 Seconds [Hit, Hit, Hit, Unable to hit zombie 2]

Maki uses Cancel Mastered as a free action, but Maki is not under a Genjutsu = 9.99 Seconds

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [Partial hit 25%]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [Auto miss]

Maki Continues waving to the Crowd = 10 seconds

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It did indeed pick up pace. The armored giant swung that blade, a toothpick nearly in its grip, and the hollow sound rang true once more. Maki could feel that burning in the back of his head, assuring that things would go as he wanted as both Takeshi and Rin suddenly lost their sight. ”Hello to you too, Rin. I’ve missed your banter. Unfortunately, Takeshi has seen fit to pull you into a fight you’re not going to like.” The zombies would flail at the platemail covered figure, a deed as useless as it sounded.

Then his friend launched a powerful blow, one which surely would have caused a good deal of damage if it hit, but instead it goes wide thanks to his existing flaming barrier. Maki walks closer to the edge of the flames and licks his lips at the sight he knew was to come. His persona spins in a full circle, that sword creating a mourning howl as it moves with him. And before it, a whirlwind of raw energy forms and moves towards Takeshi. The blow didn’t hit true, but it looked painful enough.

And then Takeshi shows the blindness. Pillars of dark power rain down upon the battlefield, turning one of his zombies into a pincushion. ”Good move, this one. The more things you bring into combat, the worse a time you have. I do apologize if this is embarrassing, but you asked for my best.” At his words, the sword is slashed again, a rift opening as it moves through the air. Beyond are the cosmos of another realm, stars no human should see. And through this rift flies multiple energy that come in right for Takeshi. After they hit home, the rift slowly seals itself and Takeshi picks on that same poor zombie once more.

And then he sees nothing. Maki growls as a sphere of darkness forms between him and the rest of the fight. Leaving him alone with a single zombie. He falls to his knees and closes his eyes, willing his perception into the persona that he can see what’s going on. The spectators were missing quite the show as the beast opens yet another rift, hundreds of hands reaching from the netherrealm to try to drag Takeshi, Rin, and a zombie into the abyss and clawing away parts of their very souls as they do. Maki opens his eyes, the orbs a shade of gold as he chuckles, turning to wave to the three watching.

It was only beginning.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi frowned slightly as he glanced across to Rin, it seemed that he was going to be a tough fight, as he allowed himself to summon the energy of the creations. He allowed himself to look towards Maki the flames aggravated him it seemed that this fight would be played in the shadows. His eyes rotated into the famous Mangekyo Sharingan as he stared towards the fire that flapped in front of his friend, it seemed that he would have to be aggressive and as such he would use the fires that were well known to everyone that knew the Uchiha.

The dragons came from his hands, fire that came from the very air in the form of the massive dragons as they head towards Maki to crash in the fire barrier as they disappeared in the cloud that came up, Takeshi was caught unaware in those split seconds as the Rasengan found its mark smashing him in the shoulder and spinning him around as he felt the ache radiating from his body keeping on his feet, as the exchange went backwards and forwards between the two Takeshi felt his body crying out in pain from the damage that it had been taking.

Takeshi felt the blood coming from inside, his organs giving him problems as he staggered behind the wall he allowed a small smile to come to his lips, the white teeth of the Uchiha stained red with his own blood as he coughed up what would best described as internal bleeding on another level, it seemed he had taken the beating this time and he was only going to make things more interesting from here. As he looked towards his friend it seemed that the no holds bared situation.

“We will talk in a bit Maki”

Takeshi allowed the shadows to come up and take him completely, covering him full in that situation as he allowed himself to stand with the Zombies he had trying to fight back.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:

Hp = 21,723.5 - 375 = 21,348.5
Cp = 28,110 - 910 - 4000 = 23,200
Corrupt Energy = 13,645 + 360 + 756 + 63 = 14,842 - 3025 = 11,817
Ap:11ap Next Round

Uchiha Takeshi Shadow:
Hp = 15,600 - 7975 - 6600 = 1,025

Rin
Hp = 10,096 - 756 - 7975 - 9075 = Ko'd
Cp = 13,450 - 3,575 = Ko'd
Ap:4ap - 3 = Ko'd

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1586
2. Hp = 1586
3. Hp = 1586 - 63 = 1523
4. Hp = 1586

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 8164 - 3988 - 4125 = 51
Ap = 4 - 4 = 4ap next round

Anubis:
Hp = 33,000
Cp = 27,000
Ap: 6ap next Round

Maki Stats:

Hp = 30,360
Cp = 32,779 - 1080 - 184.5 - 270 - 3025 - 3030 + 1320 = 26,509.5
Ap:10ap - 8.5 = 11ap Next round

Persona:
Hp = 17,340 - 360 - 175 - 200 = 16,605

Round:

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Dark invitation [Persona, Rin, Zombie 3 hit] = 0 Seconds

Rin activates Duelist against the persona = 0 Seconds

Shadow Dimension attacks the Persona = 0 [Miss] Seconds

Maki Drops Ring of Fire = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Intangible Passage on Zombie 2 = 2.27 Seconds

The Persona whistles a tune [Hidden action, Hits] = 2.5 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Summons Grave Yard Amalgamation = 4.99 Seconds

Graveyard Amalgamation creates a Skeleton fort around Uchiha Takeshi = 4.99 Seconds

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Hit]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Auto Miss]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Miss]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against the Persona = 5 seconds [Partial hit 75%]

The Persona uses Perfected Rasengan against Takeshi, Rin and Takeshi's Shadow [Bone Behemoth auto-hit, Hits Rin, Hits Takeshi's Shadow] = 5.5 Seconds

Rin uses Sol Fire Tempest = 7.5 Seconds

The Persona uses Stardust Nova against Takeshi, Rin and Takeshi's Shadow [Bone Behemoth Auto hit...Rin Hit, Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit...Takeshi's Shadow Hit, Crit, Hit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit] = 8.5 Seconds

Rin Ko'd and Shadow Dimension Disperses = 8.5 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Summons Anubis = 9.08 Seconds

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [miss]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [Hit]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [Hit]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against the Persona = 10 seconds [Miss]

Maki Continues waving to the Crowd = 10 seconds

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“We will talk in a bit Maki”

With those words, everything vanished into darkness, leaving him with a zombie. Maki raises an eyebrow as around him the flames fall to the wayside and die out. He crosses his arms and watches through the eyes of his persona as Takeshi throws a barrier over a zombie and his shadow manifests into the world. A gurgling roar sounds from the monster as it sees the newcomer in the form of the bone behemoth.

The rasengan slams into it full force, as wel las slamming into the shadow and Rin. Suddenly, a meteor forms above the battlefield, leaving Maki to look at it with a little concern. About that time, his persona acts once more, those stars destroying Rin this time, bringing the shield of shadows down and leaving Maki and Takeshi staring at each other unobscured for the first time since the fight began.

”It’s been a bit. Ready to talk?” The persona gives a roar of inhuman agony to accent the words. And Maki smiles, waving to the people watching the fight.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt the pain for those few moments it seemed that even in the darkness he was not protected, as he attempted to shield himself he found that his aiming was once more off though it seemed that he would need to do better than that. His breath was rasped in those few seconds it had taken a lot out of his body so far and there was no sign of this fighting being over yet. Takeshi allowed himself to summon the bone Behemoth, trusting in his friend. It seemed that he made the right call at least for now in those few seconds, the damage that would have smashed him apart was absorbed by the bone behemoth, keeping its master protected seem to result in the actions that it took in those few seconds.

It seemed that Rin had less of a pleasant time, as he flew across the ground, the shadow dimension burst open in those seconds as he laid still and silent on the ground. Takeshi frowned as he watched his friend downed, though it seemed her had a few tricks up his sleeve before he was going to go out. Takeshi allowed his zombie horde to swipe at the damn persona as it seemed the shadow dimension that they had been fighting in and Takeshi was once more there with Maki, he allowed a small smirk to come to his lips as he had to give it to his friend, he didn’t hold back and Takeshi knew full well now that he was broken, on the verge of being beaten.

“Looks like that was short lived, though now I think its my time to have some fun in this situation, so let’s get to the point before I go down shall we Maki. Its time to bring the fight to you.”

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:

Hp = 21,348.5 - 340 - 20,660 - 9625 = Ko'd
Cp = 23,200 = Ko'd
Corrupt Energy = 11,817 = Ko'd
Ap:11ap - 3 - 3 - 3 = ko'd

Uchiha Takeshi Shadow:
Hp = 1,025 - 7975 = Destroyed

Rin
Hp = Ko'd
Cp = Ko'd
Ap: Ko'd

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1586 - 63 = 1523
2. Hp = 1586
3. Hp = 1523 - 63 = 1523
4. Hp = 1586 - 63 = 1523

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 51 - 326.5 = Destroyed
Ap 4ap

Anubis:
Hp = 33,000 - 1320 = 31,680
Cp = 27,000
Ap: Fight over

Maki Stats:

Hp = 25,300 - 1320 - 75 = 25 = 23,955
Cp = 26,509.5 - 1080 - 184.5 - 270 - 3025 = 21,950
Ap: Fight over

Persona:
Hp = 16,805 - 360 = 16,445

Round:

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Dark invitation [Hits Zombies 1,3,4 Hits Maki, Hits persona, Hits Anubis, Hits Bone Behemoth, Takeshi's Shadow] = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Uses Raijin’s Vengeance against Zombie 4 [Miss] = 0.91 Seconds

The Persona uses Pressure Burst against Takeshi [Hit] = 0.91 Seconds

Anubis Uses 7-hit combo against Maki [Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit] = 2.91 Seconds

The Persona uses Perfected Rasengan against Takeshi, Takeshi's Shadow and Anubis [against Takeshi Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit/ Against Takeshi's Shadow Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit/ Anubis Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Crit, Miss] = 3.61 Seconds

Takeshi is Ko'd

Notes: B-mod Ended at fighter request all attacks used against them not dodged

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“You’re welcome to do so, just don’t expect me to make it easy.”

At those words, several things happen. That power of Takeshi’s sapped at his will yet again, and Takeshi sprung forward, lightning flying out from his form and careening at the remaining zombie, only to fly wide as the blind attack fails to connect to anything. The armored figured swings that blade again, a burst of air slamming into his foe and blowing the bone behemoth apart. As this happens, Maki begin parrying attacks from the new thing Takeshi brought into the field.

He didn’t have his blade, but the musket did well enough to deflect most blows, one landing and being mostly absorbed by his armor. Then his persona moves once more, the air rupturing and swirling in circles as it widens out and slams into everything it could hit. With this attack, Takeshi’s shadow seems to simply break and vaporize under the assault. And Maki could tell that it had a rebound effect on Takeshi himself as he goes down also, his defeat signaling the end of the fight.

Maki lifts his sheathe and the armored figured turns on him with a howl. It thrusts the blade home, slamming it into the sheathe and nearly forcing Maki back before it too fades out of view of all but himself. He slides the sheathe back into his belt before looking at the people watching, and gives another wave.

One to come closer. He was going to need some help with his friend.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to feel the pain in those few seconds, he knew fear, he knew regret and he knew that he had failed. It seemed that with the new powers and the new movement forward that Maki was making he had become something beyond unstoppable, a force that was truly worthy of the title of Sennin and it seemed that he was going to prove his strength. Takeshi knew the fight was over, it was clear to him the second his move did not hit, he allowed the smile to come to his lips in those few seconds it seemed that he knew the fight was over.

“Well it seems that you outplayed me this time Maki, I have to admit well done for that one I give you credit, now why don’t you finish what we started my dear friend.”

Takeshi felt the pain, he felt the anguish and he felt the smile that crossed his face. Finally he was being pushed to his limits and it seemed that he was going to accept that fate. He allowed his shadow to take what he wanted, and knew full well that he would suffer more, for once the Sennin was brought down to his knees it seemed that he was suffering at the hands of his own friend, but he expected nothing less. He did not go easy on him and he knew full well that he was going to accept that fate that much he was sure about.

Takeshi was on the back foot it seemed that much was clear as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips in those few seconds before the rasengan finally found its mark in the centre of the Sennin’s chest in those few seconds. Takeshi allowed himself to keep his arms open wide as the pain echoed threw his body, the blood spilled from the lips of the Uchiha as he knew full that his body had taken such a huge beating in those split second. What gave the outcome of the fight away in the first instance was the fact that he dropped the eyes, gone where the red eyes of the sharingan in that split second. Welcome back to the green eyes he normally had for most of them.

After that second Takeshi crashed and hard into the ground, it seemed the earth kicked up around the face down form of the next Hokage, beaten and broken by his friend it seemed that the man he wanted to spar with proved how he had lived so long the way out in the open world, it seemed that they where all in this situation. Even Takeshi was willing to admit he was impressed, until unconsciousness and pain came for him, he made no sound, he would give Maki no cry of pain in this few seconds. His body shut him out into darkness. Motionless he lay there, his sword scattered beside him as it lay dormant now.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been spectating the whole thing... and got rather worried when looking, at first there wasn't much to see but he heard the other call out. He thought it might be had been something good to do as well. "TAKESHIIII!!" He called out his voice did over pitch a little as he never shouted before like this. All that he had was worried for his teacher and caretaker at this point. He swallowed and looked at him, he was worried and wanted to get towards him but was afraid that wasn't an option. Motionless he stared at the chest of the other which luckily was going up and down. At least the old man was alive... He held his hands on the railing as he lowered himself towards a crouching position, not knowing if the motion of coming closer was for him or anyone else here since it wasn't clear.
Izumi looked between the bars biting down on his lip.

No... He wouldn't want to lose anyone dear to him anymore... With that in his mind, he started to bite once more on his lip and started to move. First a step... then a step more... but then just got closer in a half running motion towards Maki, the one who had beaten up his teacher and best friend. "Sir..." He said not recognizing this person from the ANBU or met at all before. Determine was all in his face right now. He made first a respectful bow towards him before standing upright again. "Please... can I try to mend him... Or anything? To help Takeshi." he said and would look really worried that even his voice brought that with.

[topic entered to join A-rank Mission.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
j8qipAo.jpg

After the boy went in to go see what was wrong with Takeshi, Maru was still in disbelief that Takeshi lost. Takeshi seemingly was unresponsive, since the boy went down there the dark puppet master found himself running from where he stood to watch the fight. Heading to where Takeshi had lain defeated before coming to a halt when he got close enough. Slowly moving, he stepped close enough to examine the defeat Senin puffing cigarette smoke out of his mouth. “Tch..” He clicked his teeth, looking now at the new ANBU Senin. Walking over to where both him and the boy who seemed to know Takeshi were standing.

“Okay, so you won against Takeshi, congrats you proved yourself stronger than the future hokage.” Maru said, his tone implying that he was being sarcastic because he came here to see Maki lose. "So you busted him up, how do you fix ‘im.” A bit bitter about Takeshi's defeat, Maru also wanted to know what kind of technique did he used to take down the Uchiha. Maru remembered that his contract had used a genjutsu to make one of his many enemies attack his own clone, perhaps what we are dealing with here was a lot of mental damage but he couldn't be too sure. As of right now, they needed to get Takeshi up and moving.

[Maru entered topic to join in the A Rank mission!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back