Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dangerous Games (Aioai & Minako/Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The female sighed softly as she kept herself rested against one of the trees in lowlands of Lightning Country. Her knee on top of the other knee, she keeps her hands on top of her stomach, continuing to rest as the wind allowed her blonde hair to dance in the wind, due to the fact that her hair was rather long, and not all of it was tied together.

Biting her lower lip, the young Fujiwara kept herself to herself while she reflected on all the things that have happened as of late. She even managed to gain butterfly wings at one point, but she wouldn’t dare admit that to the rest of the world, her butterfly wings were precious to her and she was sure that everyone would think of her like a monster, he already thought she was one in the first place because of the scars she has on her cheeks, although they have faded somewhat to a degree thanks to her new body.

Fluttering her eyes slowly but surely, the female bit her lower lip, she hated what had become of her.

“Why am I like this…?” She mumbled softly as she then stood up, she brought two of her weapons with her, her katana known as Rapunzel, and her twin butterfly swords known as Titania & Oberon. Unsheathing Rapunzel, she stabbed into some of the grassy ground and let the wind attack her clothing and hair fully.

“I wonder if I will spot anyone today…” Minako mumbled as she looked around her surroundings. Funnily enough she has never chilled here before, but she decided to today, and she doesn’t regret it at all.

That was until she spotted what she thought was some bandits, and she immediately entered stealth mode, just to check them out and if she needed, she would beat them up.

Words: 308​
<i>
</i>

Eimin Panahime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dancing, the lush colors waved to the breeze that motioned between them. Beneath the warmth of a sphere held to the sky, the chilly weather was nothing more than a dream and as a haze—Such as her goals. Tickling her palms, her hands held themselves out as she walked through the grass and with soft exhales, she pondered. She supposed, a pondering walk outside the main village seemed decent, too bad she didn’t get permission by her overseer and too bad, that also didn’t matter to her. The most anyone got, was a hand flicked into tata without a single word exchanged and everyone assumed the best thing to give was space, after all, she didn’t hold a smile like most days, but a blank-empty and simply devoid expression—Absent in mind. Possibly, she hadn’t noticed the few people at the gate who took an interest to her, a strong one at that.

Snow to the wind, unbraided, those long strings called hair found themselves dancing in her motioning walk and somewhere, along the way, her kimono draped all the way down, hooking to her elbows and swaying in the wind too. Am I lost? Who cares… she thought. Those ice lit hues first scanned the vast field of dancing grass, a village in the beyond distance and possibly, in the opposed distance, her home. Home... That was a joke... A strong joke. How could ever feel at home in such a place? Pink. Red. Purple. Even blue. Found themselves in this field, flowers blooming blessedly and held themselves on the other side of a dirt path leading to another village and possibly her own.

Beautiful, these flowers found themselves appealing and easily soft to the orbs that dared to look to them. Taking her walk a bit deeper into this field and straight to these flowers, she knelt for a moment. Infront of the bush line, that undoubtedly had someone in it, but she failed to notice. Elven of them, all different colors and for a moment, weighing down over her soft pale lips, she frowned… She had a small flash of a memory. Crimson dripping from an ivory base, maggots wiggled out of the base and clutching a dying flower dyed red—That person.. That person.. She missed. So.. Maybe.. That’s why.. That’s why.. She cou—“Aren’t you lost, girl?” Peering out from over her shoulder, a voice held to a husky masculine tone. Steps following behind that voice, the grinding of rocks upon the dirt path, led her to believe there was two… Three?

With a sudden, casual display. Popping within her knees, a hand pressed into her thigh and her other pressed to her ankle, she narrowed her hues looked to the flower—I see... She thought. With a small shift of her hues, she spotted three shadows, one hiding in her own and she hadn’t been the best trained ninja, but she had an idea. “Flowers, picking them. I wanted that. Off now. Do bother something else… ” She said with a sharp tongue, her voice in a lull, singing of hostility that wished not to be bothered. “Ah. Our goal isn’t that different. We are here to picking something too.” Another voice choose to spoke up, which one didn’t have a husk, but a playful voice. It was to this moment, she realized.. She may have been in a bit of trouble, something that required more careful thoughts.

That's.. nice..” The young girl added​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako bit her lower lip while she overlooked the situation that was at hand at the moment. She tried her best to comprehend just what was going on between the bandits and their fishy behaviour, but it seemed that they found someone of interest, someone that they could fiddle around with and whatnot. Minako’s protective instincts kicked in as she sheathed Rapunzel and slinked into the shadows. She needed to oversee the situation, see if she needed to step in. If that was the case, then she would bring out Titania and Oberon and rip the bandits a new one. Ever since the incident in the forest when Titania and Oberon connected to her thanks to a dream she had of her past, she has been like this.

Getting closer thanks to her stealthy ways, she can make out what the bandits were saying, and it appeared that they were conversing with a female. Minako wasn’t too sure who they were speaking to, but the fact that it sounded female, she had to go under that assumption. Who could that female be though?? She needed to find out, but she knew fine well that she couldn’t unless she wanted to get noticed by the bandits themselves.

Alas, she kept herself in the shadows, watching carefully… The bandits mentioned that they were here to pick up something too, but that was after the girl mentioned that she was picking up flowers. Maybe she can assist the girl by moving her to some place else by acting like her mother or something of the sort.

Releasing herself from stealth, her golden hair blew in the breezy atmosphere as she walked straight past the bandits as gracefully as her body allowed her, considering she was a graceless sod. She held out her hand, her eyes were filled with worry as she looked over to the silver haired lass.

“Excuse me??” The husky sounding bandit spoke up in shock as he was simply brushed aside by the younger Fujiwara. “You shouldn’t be here!”

“I am here to pick my friend up and to take her somewhere else.” She admitted before scratching the back of her head. “She has to be somewhere important right now, and she has no time to waste. Don’t worry, I am here to help you get back.” She spoke as she then directed her attention towards her, hand out and all. Her chakra… felt unruly, but she decided to brush that aside regardless, she had to take the girl to safety.

Words: 421​
<i>
</i>

Eimin Panahime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Options, she thought. What were her options? Silky, the petal of such a lovely flower was smooth, whilst her finger tip touched the flower with such delicacy, those blue hues of hers scanned upon the flowers to her, to her left and to her right without the slightest movement of her head. Tsk. She was in the middle of her own village and few towns, either in sight to run to and get aid, but either close enough to hear the screaming that may unfold in a moment, based if she could clever enough. She assumed that she would’ve reacted in a sense of fear to her situation, but she felt this growing curiosity—Which could she dispose of first before getting caught? Or better yet, killed herself? Being kept by Kumogakure possibly made her instinctual skills decease and moral compass increase… She did feel different considering her time within the cult, a word was just an order and not an suggestion of worry.

Mm. Curling over lips, she seemed annoyed, but now she was feeling a different way… One that was always risky and dangerous to deal with. She could leap forward and pos—Turning her head with a haste. Someone else joined the group, the bandits and herself, but this person was a female, a dainty thing that seemed to be speaking out to her’s truly, Panahime and expressing something on the lines… Not being here was mentioned. Washing from her lips, that smirk of evil faded away as she looked to this dainty lady.

Smoothing around those features of hers, she held strings of hair painted golden and hues blue—Vivid compared to the icy and cold orbs staring to this unknown lady. All tied to a blossomed frame of a female invading into a conversational group that did not belong to her, which was fine, she supposed. Sticking up for the girl that she lied to know about, Panahime internally clenched her fists in disapproval… Not even out here could she get away from people, she didn’t want to be a friend right now and a friend was just stress of pretending… but.. She could just take the easy road.

Ah. I see.” Panahime said with a forming smile as she moved to her feet, patting her legs with the turn to the bandits and the female as well. Appearing to actually know this lady with all friendly gestures to hint it. Gathering her speech back up, the speech that she normally made broken just to destroy conversations and pretended to have some issues with grammar was easily forgotten when she was excited. “Waiting therapy. Sorry.</I><i></i>” The girl said to this unknown lady with all friendliness. However, she was stupid?! Why was she getting involved?

Hand held out, it seemed like an attempt on protection and Panahime didn’t like the idea, but she choose to take it. As her frail hand reached to grab the lady’s hand, it would’ve been a gentle squeeze. And if she hasn't been stopped. As Panahime turned to the Bandits with a smile of softness. “<I>What you are looking for, I do hope you find.” She said in a sense of kindness, but she could promise within her body, there was not a single lick of kindness, just temptation.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako immediately knew that the moment that the silver haired girl would place her hand in hers, the bandits would go absolutely mad. In fact, she wasn’t that far off from her calculations. The female was intelligent for a reason, she was able to discover certain situations with ease, find out people's emotions easier than others due to being able to recognise body language, and various others things.

The bandits that surrounded them seemed to be following them as they walked away, Minako kept a soft grip on the girls hand, but she didn’t want to let go of her hand either. The both of them were in danger now, and while Minako knew that what she was doing was pretty reckless, this was what she wanted to do, she wanted to protect others and help them find their way.

“We don’t have much time.” Minako stated as she bit her lower lip. “The bandits are following us now, but I guess you already know that due to the fact that there's footsteps behind us. I know what I done is probably stupid, but their body language was telling me they wanted you, and you were outnumbered.”

Minako didn’t know how far she had to go before she could class the both of them as “safe” but she knew fine well that there was a few tactics she could use right now. It just heavily depended on the communication of the other girl and she didn’t want to put that kind of pressure on her.

Alas, the moment Minako was about to tell the stranger about the plan, the bandits have caught up with them, the two were seperated with such aggression and they both were lifted high of the ground. Minako struggled in their grasp and she tried her best to reach for the hand that she had grappled on much earlier.

“Let us go!” Minako demanded before she aimed one of her shoes at her captors kneecap, forcing him to reach and to drop her onto the floor. Minako bit her lower lip as she unsheathed rapunzel and span around before sheathing once more. It didn’t do much damage to the bandits however, as it only made them even angrier. Soon, nothing else was said, it was to be silence from her, as she was knocked out and was getting dragged away.

It was unsure if the other girl was knocked out with her, but all she could see was darkness right now.

Words: 415​
<i>
</i>

Eimin Panahime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gracing the palm, her delicate palm had found itself met with a firm grip and a sharper tug into a brisk walk. Following after the blonde strings that led the way, her steps were more hasteful as the blonde had been quite the fast mover—And with a tranquil thought. She hadn’t found herself paying too much mind to the bandits. Yes, they were trailing them with a haste and yes, the blonde noticed it too. Never minding the fact that death could’ve been the pleasant hope of their intentions and even with that, she didn’t find herself scared, but her body wanted to shake and shiver with a single thought of how her past treated her. How weird… Had it truly been that long? Had a new hopeful life cause a change in her own mentality, or did she fall out of all those horrible events called nerve training?

Three… She had only counted that many and with her focus—Held to a single open ear, she overhead what the blond one had to say. Yes. She was glad that she had noticed as well. And yes. What she did was very stupid However. There was this interesting kindness, this weird feeling within her gesture and desire to be involved… But. She felt a hatred towards it as well; half grateful and half hateful. Something was weird and she wasn’t going to choose her emotional side, choosing something else. Selecting the sounds she wanted to hear and those she didn’t. Three is really soft… Two is mushy… So… There is six… One is really loud…

Attempting to form a plot or a plan; an escape from this situation—Consuming her whole. A darkness had been casted upon her within the form of a body and with a sharp grap to her wrist. They had been caught. As her blue hues looked away from the blonde as her grip had been robbed from the hand she desired to protect… Panahime had been tugged away and she hadn’t found herself murmuring a word… Instead, she did different. As soon as the hand found itself in a sharp tug and an attempt to pull her into tight hug of sorts—She wiggled her wrist out of her sleeve, angling herself at the blond who had found herself unsheathing her blade… She needed that sword. A dagger… Anything.

Wiggling herself out of their grips—“Wak—” Her voice attempted to wiggle out. Her second step forward had been nothing more than a step into darkness. A man who hadn’t been within that second, appeared out of the thinnest of the air and colliding into their stomach, a sharp attack had been delivered to her head. “As troublesome as always… Momoka.” A familiar voice had spoken out with her drifting hues and fading senses… They were both left to being dragged away.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back