Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Darting to Destiny: Playing Mind Games (Req. Kiriyomi)

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Seeing Kiriyomi smile through the wave of emotion that seemed to be crashing over him made Akio's concern melt away. As the young Aburame said, "I've never met anyone like you before," Akio couldn't help but go a little red in the face. He wasn't used to hearing that kind of positive talk outside of his grandfather, and he welled with pride that he'd made a true friend. He listened with a smile as Kiri continued. As the insect-lover mentioned his worry that Akio might find his clan's unique abilities weird and explained how he's still doing his best to get his budding bloodline abilities under control, the young Senju did his best to put on a serious face, his brow furrowing. "No way! It's not weird Kiri, it's awesome! I just know you'll figure out a way to work with your little buddies as a team and be a great shinobi. And if anybody picks on you then... Well, Kohara and his huge family will have your back!" Akio said without a hint of disingenuousness in his voice. "And so will I!"

Akio couldn't help but be enthralled as the swarm of bugs went from organized chaos to perfect synchronization, marching in straight lines back down his arms and tapping him on the back of the palm. It was such an awesome and unusual sight to see! And as Kiri said, "So, as for your smell, they will definitely remember it from here on out. As a matter of fact, they are promising to protect you because I told them you're my friend! I hope that's okay." Akio beamed, his eyes closing in a big grin. "Of course it's okay! You're my friend too! And so are they. You can tell 'em that I promise to do my best to protect them and you too!" Akio said nodding in affirmation and looking Kiri in the eyes with a determined stare. It was a promise.

Unfortunately, the bonding moment between new friends was interrupted by a voice echoing from the edge of the woods. "Senju!! Senju Akio!" The proctor called out. Akio's eyes went wide as he finally remembered that he'd dashed away from detention in the first place. "Uh oh. I gotta go Kiri! You stay hidden so you don't get in trouble with me. I'll see ya tomorrow in class! Bye Kiri! Bye Kohara! Bye Kohara's family!" Akio said with a smile, waving to his new buddies.

"I'm here! Sorry for worrying you senpai. I saw something and felt like I had to react. I promise I wasn't up to trouble!" Akio said, scratching the back of his sandy blonde hair as he attempted to explain away his unexcused absence. "There you are Senju. You know you're going to get three more days of detention for this don't you?" The proctor said, grabbing Akio by the wrist and yanking him back towards the forest line that bordered the Academy. However, even as he was being dragged in for additional punishment, Akio was feeling fortunate. He wondered this morning if he'd even make one friend. Instead, young Akio was walking away having made hundreds.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Kiri's eyes widen as Akio confirms that they are friends, and a warmth spreads throughout his chest. What was this feeling? Is this what it felt like to be accepted, and to make new friends? Perhaps meeting people wasn't so bad after all. As he opens his mouth to say something, a voice calls out through the woods, shouting Akio's name. Before he can be warned to hide, Kiri ducks behind a tree and peers around it as a proctor shows up and tells Akio that he's getting more detention. Oh no... My parents aren't going to be happy at all! My first friend, and he's a delinquent?! What have I gotten myself into?

Kohara tapped out a beat on Kiri's shoulder, as if sensing his thoughts. He could imagine the ant telling him, "Stop that! Don't think of the worst possible situation all the time, maybe just ask him what happened next time you see him." The Aburame boy nods to himself, hanging his head slightly afterwards, disappointed that he jumped to conclusions once again. Akio had been nothing but kind and supportive of him and his... abnormal bloodline, whereas others ran away screaming. He would see this through, one way or another. Once the others left, making their way back towards the academy, Kiri felt warm tears of joy spilling down his cheeks once again. Running off to find a quiet place hidden away from any passersby, he would hunker down and let the emotions flow over him.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back