Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Defending a Bright Future (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stood in the middle of the Kitsune park. It's been some days since he has finally got back on to his feet, a new house, a new business. He even made himself a new arm, though, for right now he left it back in his home, considering how he had different plans for today.

Today, Ziren worn a plain red shirt, with some jeans. His right arm was present, but left arm was gone from the elbow down. He wore no contacts, as the sun shined, making his blood filled eyes sparkle.

Why was he here? A place for fighting? Who was he going to fight? The answer was simple, a letter was sent out to Uchiha Asuka. On the letter, it said.
Dear Asuka,

From our last talk, about what really happened about that "fight club" Riku had set up, I have to say that I am impressed with how you handled the situation. Not only did you knock them out, but you chose to swallow your fears and face whatever consequences that may have been punished to you. Luckily, you have been promoted to Chunin, in which I congratulate you, and am proud of you. Now, I want to see if your own training has paid off since after so long ago, especially since you risked your own life, jumping into the battle with me, Hana, against Takeshi. Meet me at Kitsune Park, where we will talk further.

Ziren had sent out a clone, to carry the letter out to track down Asuka, to deliver her the letter.

With his one and only arm, Ziren rubbed the back of his head, before sitting down, right in the middle of the arena, waiting for Asuka to answer his call.

(Requesting Asuka)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Minutes past. An hour. Two. Ziren sighed. Looks like either the clone couldn't find her, or she was focused on a mission. Probably the case, he knows the struggle of managing one's life along with missions that pop up at times.

He got up and sighed. Well. It was worth a shot but maybe next time he will see what the god mother of his children can do.

Ziren packed his stuff up and headed out of the arena, back to his own home.

(Topic left)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was running back to the village. She had gotten the message from the clone, at that moment she was in the valley of the end training as she usually did and did wonder why Ziren wanted to see her. Test her training? Talk? He seemed grateful but it still felt as though it was important and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Although she was doing so right at that moment. She felt embarassed but did not stop running through the streets of the village, at one point jumping unto the roofs to avoid the people, almost crashed into others twice. This way was faster, to Kitsune park it was.

She was close and once she was in view of the Park she could see Ziren's outline coming out, oh man he was leaving she just hoped he could forgive her tardiness but in her defence it was a long run from where she was. Asuka stopped in front of Ziren, catching her breath for a few seconds before speaking. "I'm sorry." She breathed heavily "I was training at the valley of the end. Which is why I took so long." She straightened herself out and patted herself, getting rid of the dust she had brought with her. "What's up?"

[Topic entered]
[Stopped Ziren from leaving the topic]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard the blood flow of the little girl that he had grown to like to be almost like family. Asuka came late, in which she explained herself. All he did was smile and patted her on her head.

"First of all, I want to say sorry. Sorry for thinking that that fight club had anything to do with you. I was just angry and jumped to conclusions way too fast. Secondly, I want to say congratulations, Not only did you get promoted up to Genin for telling the truth, but you soon ranked up to Chunin. And I gotta say, I'm quite jealous."

Ziren gave her another smile, as he truly means what he is about to say next, "And lastly, I want to thank you. You came to my, and Hana's aid, to face a punishment that you didn't even have to be faced with. And I am so sorry that you got hurt during that battle, seeing both you and Hana both lying there, hurt, broke me."

His smile faded away, then he said, "You are going to become a great shinobi. I just know it. That's why, I retract from what I have said so long ago. Congratulations Asuka. You are now the god mother of my children, once again." He let that sink in, everything he said he told truthfully, and she has proven that time and again, that she can fill these big shoes of being and adult, even for as young as she is.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka laughed nervously, that part of her memories wasn't a pleasent one. She blew up two students and got promoted. Oh well, in the end it was fine. "No need to apologize." She said scratching the back of her head. It was nice of him to say those things, but it wasn't right. You made a call. Would've done the same if I was in your shoes. And... hehe... thanks! But don't be jealous. In reality, I look up to you in a way."

She shivered remembering her fight with the Hokage. She had never seen him in that mood before and she did not want to experience it again. She was about to speak but Ziren continued, calling her the god mother of his children. She felt touched and happy. With a big smile on her face she said. "I did say I would protect your children, didn't want the children to grow up without their family. Just kept my promise. No big deal. hehe" She looked at his arm and sighed. "Am sorry about the arm, didn't intend for it to go that way. Thought I could calm Takeshi down. "

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled down at the girl. She wasn't going to let her out ranking him get to her head. In fact, she still looks up to him, which was surprising. Lately, he hasn't felt like someone anyone should be looking up to. If Asuka keeps the kind if mind set she has now, he has no doubt that she will go far and be a valuable asset to the Village.

He nodded, when she said that she would do her best. And then she commented about the arm. Ziren shook his head. He knelt down to get on eyesight line with her. "There is no need to apologise. You did everything in your power, but it was I that messed up."

He then paused as he thought about his next words. "I don't know if you are aware of it, but I think you have another mind running around in that little head of yours. I've met her briefly and would like to have a formal meeting with her, if I may so." He wondered if that other mind in Asuka was aware of what was happening right now. He knew for sure that before Ziren got rid of his own evil persona, that both he and it were aware of anything being said and done when the other had control if the body.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is what it is." She told Ziren with a shrug, maybe he did screw up or maybe he didn't the point was that she kept her promise but... if it happened again she would have to be on the other side. Unfortunately she was now under Takeshi's service, what he said was what had to be done... just thinking about that made her shiver. "Anyhow, we're both still here so it's not entirely bad."

His next question confused her. Another mind? What was he talking about. She started laughing. "Don't be silly." She held her sides, trying for it to stop. She didn't mean to be rude. She found confusing things funny. "How can I have another mind and not be aware of it? Doesn't make any sense." She composed herself. "Good joke though, gonna give you that."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren scratched his chin as he thought about what Asuka had said. Interesting. Unlike how Ziren and his own split personality, when he did have one, seemed to by in sync, even though it secretly wanted to erase his own mind, they were both aware of when the other had control.

Asuka on the other hand, doesn't seem to know what is going on. Maybe something has happened to her that caused her other self to pop up. Because that is what happened with himself. He decided to change the subject for the time being.

"Now before we actually test your skills, I want to get to know you more. Tell me, what are your life goals and why?"

Ziren nonchalantly threw in there that they will be fighting. Soon. But before any of this happens, he wants to know Asuka more. He has only seen her in action of her convictions to want to help others. Now he wants to know what are her own goals, that she has only set for herself.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed at his question. Her life goals... in all reality it rarely crossed her mind. She still didn't know her place in the world, time just moved too fast and she wanted to enjoy every second of it. She pondered about it, would her promises to different people be her life goals? What she wanted to do moving forward? In reality none of those truly seemed as a sufficient answer. In all reality, it didn't seem as though she had an answer.

Asuka sighed as she lowered herself and sat on the ground, this conversation was going to take a while and she didn't want to be standing for all of it. "Live goals, huh." She stated "Well, I want to become the first Hokage Guard." Her smile became wide, looking up at Ziren. "Be one of the trusted people at his side." She hoped that was sufficient for Ziren, in all reality she didn't have a life goal. She wondered if she ever was going to have one... or what it was exactly. All the questions she would need to answer herself one day.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at the girl. She seemed to have big goals set out for her. Becoming one of the Hokage Guard even.

"That is a great goal, a great task even. I can definitely see you as being one of the best Hokage Guard there ever is. And to be one of them, I think you need to be even stronger than even the Hokage in order to be their own personal body guard. To be able to be the last line of defense to keep the Hokage safe."

He then looked up at the sky. "To be honest, I don't even know what my goals are in life. I mainly want to protect the Village from any harm. Risk my life even. But other times. Very seldomly. I think of becoming the Hokage. Someone who can change the Village for the better. To have everyone be happy with their lives."

He then flashed a smile at Asuka. "So if you are wanting to become the Hokage Guard and a god mother of my children, and I want to be the next Hokage and a proud and alive father, then I think it would be good to see what the other can do."

He placed a packed lunch of good foods in between them. One for her, and one for him. "A meal, before we spar. Now, do you have any questions for me?" Ziren took a bite out of sandwich.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sat down next to him and listened to him closely, it was fun getting to know more about the people she cared about. Although she just had a strike with luck, Ziren bought her "dream". That was good, it avoided any sort of uncomfrotable questions that she did not want to answer. But well, in the end she would need to answer him truthfully, if she ever found that answer.

"Well! Don't know about strong. But I'll try my best at lest." Asuka giggled, all this was ways away but she hoped to live up to the expectations everyone had for her. Maybe she would end up getting strong enough to protect the Hokage. Maybe she didn't.

"Well, you don't need to be Hokage for that!" Asuka answered with a wide warm smile. "Just protecting the people you care about is enough. You can't make everyone happy, otherwise it would be a boring world."

Free food was the best gift Ziren could have brought to her. "Thank you for the food!" She said grabbing one and nimbbleing on it happily. "Questions?" She thought for a bit... what could she ask of him? Well.... simple things. "How did you and Hana meet?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened and smiled as little Asuka told him of what she thought. Even smiled more when she asked how him and Hana met.

"Me and Hana. We met in Kurosawa City. In Tea. What made us actually meet was the fact that during that time, a poison made its way into the city in form of a gas. In fact, that poison, was some sort of love poison. Me and her were effected. Hana seemed to have taken it worse since it was effecting her health as well. I took her in my arms and carried her out of the area. Me and her talked for hours until a Tea official stopped us and was about to give us the antidote. I was given the antidote but still had feelings for her. And to be honest, I was scared if she decided to take the antidote she won't like me. But I took that chance and let her take it, and when she snapped out of it, it turns out that she really does like me like that. That same day, Maru kidnapped her so I chased him down and freed her from him. I can say, that after Tea, me and her grew close to each other."

Ziren finished eating his sandwich and waited a minute before Asuka finished her food. He got up and brushed the bits of food particles off of him.

"Now. Now that we know each other a bit more, and I feel like I can trust you even more, this is the last thing I ask of you before you are officially a god mother of my children. It is simple. A spar."

He cracked his knuckles on his one hand along with his neck. He gave her a reassuring smile and put his right foot back a little bit, as if getting ready to take a hit.

"Just know. This is just a spar. Even so, I won't make it easy for you."

(Bmod called)

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Ryong Kyo-Moon!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Items (Yes, link everything and list everything -- Otherwise it won't be usable)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1f43ed7fa5512b54d39435501e881f6b.png
Round 1
Title1Title2
00.00s[Initiative] Asuka activates Sharingan
02.50sZiren uses Elemental Clones - Water
  • Summons 3 Clones
    Roll Clone Confusion
    @Asuka: 15v27 - Asuka is not affected by Clone Confusion
Asuka uses a Hidden Action
  • @Ziren: 27v33 - MISS
05.00sAsuka uses Scalding Ash Cloud
  • @Ziren: 41v31 - CRIT HIT!
    Ziren takes 2160 dmg
06.25sZiren uses Obsidian Dragon
08.75sZiren uses Rain Dance

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

B-Mod Notes:
- Cannot summon Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan in the same round. There is a note in Mangekyou Sharingan that states that Sharingan needs to be active for a full round before Mangekyou can be activated. That is why you didn't go straight into Mangekyou Sharingan, Asuka.
- Another one of your actions requires the Mangekyou Sharingan active as well as visual contact with the target. The Scalding Ash Cloud "acts as a smoke screen" which also obscures vision.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren seen those Sharingan eyes activate in front of him as he made the necessary hand seals and made his own clones. Three identical Ziren's now stood by his side, meaning four were now on the field.

He was just about to make more hand seals when an ash cloud hit him right in his face. He coughed as he could feel his skin burning. But Ziren was also smiling. Seems like she knows what she's doing. And if that's the case, then let's level the playing field.

"Nice Asuka" Ziren called out, listening for her blood flow. "But how do you expect to see my hand seals if I am hiding in this dangerous cloud of yours?"

He made more hand seals and this time, something erupted from the ground. Even with very little visibility, he seen his creation as the sunlight glinted off its back. A black crystal dragon standing about ten feet tall, not on its hind legs, peeked over at the ash cloud that Ziren was stuck in, it then looked over at Asuka, and looked at her, studying her movements.

Ziren didn't stop there, he made some more hand seals and then rain started to fall down. Even in this cloud of ashes, the rain was coming to a downpour, making Ziren soaked through. He stopped, and studied the situation.

"Okay Asuka, how will you handle the situation now?"

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't waste any time before she started, with a confident smile her eyes glowed red with the Sharingan. Afterwards she immediatley did hand seals and inhaled deeply. Asuka smiled seeing the clones "Don't think that'll confuse me. I know exactly which is the real you.

With a strong breath Hot Ash came out of her mouth, hopefully making his vision a bit darker, making her harder to hit. She just hoped her hair wouldn't be a dead giveaway. "I don't need to see your hand seals. My reaction time is enough. Besides, this is for your disadvantage not mine." She gave a small giggle as she started thinking of her next plan.

The ground trembled as something came out of the ground. She wasn't able to see it fully but she figured what it was thanks to it's unique shape... A dragon?! Ziren had a dragon?! Well, this was troubling...

"You'll see!" She answered him "You haven't seen nothing yet!"

[Actions Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
7edb206c5ad7c877abc3dd16789af63b.png
Clone 1:
HP: 963
CP: 963-255= 708
AP: 2 - 1.5 = 2 Next Round

Clone 2:
CP: 963-255= 708

Clone 3:
CP: 963
AP: 2 = 2 Next Round
Round 2
TimeActions
BeginningZiren's Maintain: -1719 CP[lb][/lb]
Asuka's Maintain: -460 CP[lb][/lb]
Asuka: Scalding Ash Cloud
  • @Ziren: 21v37 -- Fail
  • Scalding Ash Cloud vanishes
Ziren's Healing Factor: +1103 HP[lb][/lb]
Asuka's CP regeneration: +559 CP
00.00sAsuka: Activates Mangekyou Sharingan[lb][/lb]
Asuka: Equps OathKeeper
02.22sAsuka: Hidden Action
  • @Ziren: 31v17 - HIT! 248 dmg
02.78sZiren: Water Shark Bomb
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 15 -- Aware! Targeting Asuka
  • @Asuka: 40v31 - CRIT! - 762 dmg - Bleed increased to Rank 1
    • Crush: 54 - Fail
    38v36 - HIT! - 462 dmg
    • Crush: 24 - Fail
    32v22 - HIT! - 462 dmg
    • Crush: 89 - Fail
    28v25 - HIT! - 462 dmg
    • Crush: 41 - Fail
03.33sObsidian Dragon: Basic Strike
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 73 - Fail
  • Blindshot: 17v15 -- Asuka Targeted
  • @Asuka: 21v25 -- MISS
04.44sAsuka: Heatwave
  • Fizzles due to Rain Dance being active
05.00sZiren: Red Tide
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 10 -- Asuka Targeted
  • @Asuka: 30v28 - HIT! -- 1553 dmg!
  • Infecting: 65 - Fail
07.22sZiren: Active Camo
07.50sClone 1: Water Whip
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 52 - Fail
  • Blind Shot: 24v11 -- Asuka targeted
  • @Asuka: 25v21 - HIT! 900 dmg
    • Bleeding Chance: 58 - Fail
    • Suppression Chance: 80 - Fail
Clone 2: Water Whip
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 37 - Fail
  • Blind Shot: 22v13 -- Asuka Targeted
  • @Asuka: 14v19 - MISS
Clone 3: Water Whip
  • Sixth Sense Awareness: 86 - Fail
  • Blind Shot: 25v28 - Fail
07.78sAsuka: HIdden Action
  • @Ziren: 23v21 - HIT!
    • Asuka: Supernova
      • @Ziren: 41v35 - HIT! - 3049 dmg
    • Asuka: Dragon Flame Bomb
      • Autohit - 1 - AutoHIT! - 4235 dmg
      • Ziren is Autohit by Dragon Flame Bomb

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just as Asuka finished talking Ziren was already making hand seals, and as he did so, the ash cloud dissipated. He seen her equip what looked like a weapon of sorts. But for now, he will just do what he has planned out.

With his hand seals done, and the rain powering up his water justsus, Ziren let his chakra from the rain form into sharks, these sharks swam in the air, as the rain was fueling their power. The first one hit Asuka hard, perhaps a little bit too hard as he saw her bleed. He kinda felt bad for her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that. Guess I owe you some ice cream once this is all over!" Ziren yelled so that she would be able to hear him over the other water shark bombs smacking into her at incredible speeds. "And I promise to get rid of that bleeding too!"

The Obsidian Dragon charged in after he had done his shark assault, though, it missed. And almost right after she dodged the dragon's attack, he seen her make some hand seals and something sparked but went out.

Ziren had no idea what she was going to do, but he had to get a move on with this, more hand seals were formed, this time, Ziren let a drop of blood force it's way out of the pores of his skin and fall down onto the wet ground. It mixed with the water, forming a thick red liquid, something that his clan was known for. The blood rose up like a wave, with him on it. The blood wave rushed forth and Ziren known that it hit Asuka hard. He jumped off of it, wasting no time with more hand seals to blend into the environment, even with her eyes, with all that's going on, it might be beneficial that he does this.

Not even a second later, his clones were in position and made water whips, they lashed out, but only one was able to get a hit off on her.

And then, he seen Asuka do something, it looked like a dragon, made of fire. The water sizzled on it, but it didn't seem at all effected by what was happening to it at all. And, as if it was purely ironic, it hit him full force and exploded, kinda like what he did to her a few seconds ago with the water shark bomb.

Though it hurt like hell, Ziren stood his ground. It is much like any Chigokai to take a hit and keep on going. He could smell the soot and the ashes. Instead of acting like one of his relatives, Ziren flashed a smile at Asuka, and said. "That's good! Actually felt that one!"

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka activated her Mangekyou Sharingan, this was going to be an interesting fight and she definetely needed to use it. With a flick of her wrist her Keyblade came to her hand, she held it in a particular position, a stance taught to her by her mother on how to handle it correctly. She did see the shark incoming, but she saw it too late as it struck her in the chest. throwing her back a few feet, she felt liquid coming out of her. Bleeding, god damn it.

She did note his saggy comment about ice cream. "Ice-cream?" Asuka yelled back "I'm going to make you go bankrupt after I'm done with your wallet?! She pouted at him before going through some hand seals. Too late, she was barely able to dodge the dragon that came in her dirrection. But thanks to that she didn't see the red tide that swept her away. He wasn't playing fair. "No blood bending!" She yelled through the pain.

Before she could compose herself, she felt a sharp pain at her back, she rolled out of the way of the second wip. And turned to one side for the third. Now it was her turn. Hand seals a Dragon Flame Bomb, even though it didn't seem to affect him much she knew he was lying. He had been hit by one of those before. It hurt. "Don't act tough!" She yelled at him looking straight into his eyes. "Pain is natural."

Tsukuyomi indeed was a nice way to give your enemies a hedache without them even realizing what had happened.

[Actions Sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
e217a537d8977bca111524c984e3fe5e.png
Clone 1:
CP: 708 - 230 = 478

Clone 2: