Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Defending a Bright Future (private)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka saw his next move coming, thankfully because it surely would've hurt, she rolled to the right avoiding the attack and immediately followed it up with another dragon flame bomb but her accuracy was off thanks to his dragon that came crushing towards her, one thing of having the Sharingan is that you could see everything coming, predict the movements whether you had the reaction speed to avoid it... that was another thing and in this case she didn't. The dragon did throw her a bit away but with a smile on her face she quickly got up and tried another technique. This would work.

But yet again, that blasted dragon crushed her plans like it crushed her. This was outrageous. She would make that dragon soup once she was done with him. The clones were another issue, one hit her right in the chest but she held her ground glaring back at them. The next two attacks she dodged, one was easy enough she just changed her position so it would go right past her, the next she jumped up. Dodging it from below. Even though they were clones, they sure knew how to strategize. That was it. She was done with all this bullshit.

Staring straight at the real Ziren her left eye started to bleed 'Amaterazu!' she thought as black flames appeared on Ziren's clothes. She smiled evilishly, this was her gift to him. But just as she was about to continue her eye started to pain her and she quickly got on her knees. Too much Chakra... she wouldn't be able to withstand this for much.... With a sigh she stared at the flames, making them dissapear. It was short lived but fun none the less. "I give up." She stated raising a hand, breathing heavily, cleaning the blood from her eye. "I've wasted too much Chakra. You win." She giggled looking up at him, it had been a good spar and she would make sure she was ready next time.

[I forfeit the battle, won't be able to do much with the Chakra i have left.]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren blasted highly condensed pure energy chakra at Asuka, but in which case he has missed completely. And then she was making some hand seals. Ziren got ready, and dodged out if the way of the dragon flame bomb.

His Obsidian Dragon did it's work and managed to get another hit off on her, as Ziren quickly assessed the situation. This would be a good time as any to use it. Hand seals made, and a dragon made of water from the rain came into existence. It flew over and crashed near Asuka, seeming as she managed to dodge it with ease.

He seen her make some more hand seals, in which case, he will never know what would have been done since his dragon hit her again. And if that wasn't enough, his three clones took to action. But as the last time, only one managed to get a bit off on her with it's aqua fang. While all of this was going on, Ziren decided to heal a bit on himself. He was starting to feel a bit better when black flames erupted on him. He knew this technique. It burned into his skin. But as soon as it started, it stopped.

He looked over at Asuka, she has spent too much of her chakra during this fight. He ran over to her as she forfeited the battle. He listened to her blood flow, it seemed alright, but it wouldn't hurt to fix her up a bit. In the background, the rain stopped, the clones went poof, with water splashing, and the dragon collapsing, it's crystals going back deep into the ground.

"Need you to use your Sharingan one more time to copy as I do, so we can help make you better."

First hand seals made, was Coagulation. The wound Asuka had that was making her bleed closed up, thus stopping her bleeding. He let chakra run to his hands and let it hover over her so that the chakra can heal her.

"Good job. You knew that your opponent was stronger than you, and when you were really in a bind, you decided to stop the match. That's the kind of person I want to be watching over my children. Strong enough to fight. But also smart enough to know to run away if the going gets tough. Now, once we are done here, I owe you some ice cream for making you bleed."

(Used coagulation mastered on Asuka)
(Used Mystical Hand mastered on Asuka)
(Agreed to the battle ending.)
(MFT)
(WC 408)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled as Ziren came towards her. It seemed he was actually someone nice. What was that? To use her Sharingan? Oh right.... she could copy skills. Asuka felt Chakra flowing through her and it made the pain go a bit away. But just as it left, it came. Asuka held her left eye in pain, her sharingan fading from her eyes, her usual crystal red replaced them. "I'm sorry." She answered him with a nervous laugh "I can't even keep it active anymore. The Amaterasu took a lot more than I was expecting, first time for everything though!"

"Well." She gave him a warm smile, looking over at him. She knew exactly what she was going to do if this situation happened. "Not exactly, if I'm in a situation where there's no escape. Even if I know his stronger I'll hold them off while your children escape. I held you off for a while." She laughed again, thinking at the ridicoulous situation. "Yeah, you do owe me ice cream. Not because you made me bleed, but because that bloody dragon of yours is annoying!"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Asuka said that she can't keep her Sharingan activated, Ziren sighed. "You really did use up a lot of your chakra. Perhaps you should get some rest, probably a few days worth should do. You did good. There will be times in which you will be facing enemies that can extend the battle time, making you waste your chakra fast. And then there are those that will try to end the fight quick, with outrageous ways of fighting." Ziren said. Then, to joke a little bit, "You haven't seen me going all out. Let's just say, it has a lot to do with my own blood line, different ways to just keep the battle interesting to say the least. Learn from this experience and get stronger from this."

Then she spoke of what would happen if there was no escape. Basically talking about sacrificing herself for his children. "That is what friends are for. You won't need to worry about having no escape as long as people have your back. Your power, is in numbers. Don't think you can handle everything on your own, as that is a grave mistake to make. You did realize the first thing I did was make some clones and summon that Obsidian Dragon that you think of as annoying? Being able to know you can't do everything and depending on others too, is what makes a strong leader. Someone who isn't afraid to ask for help from time to time."

He got up, after her wounds have healed. "Then I can get you a dragon bowl ice cream." Ziren said jokingly. With that said, Ziren walked out of Kitsune Park, whether Asuka followed and got her ice cream is up to her, as Ziren walked to the nearest ice cream shop.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back