Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Departure

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Departure

Spring, Year 14
Evening

After countless days of preparation and further training, by himself and Izumai, the day had finally came. It was a feeling he wasn't prepared for. On one hand, he was absolutely thrilled he was leaving this place, this place that was very well a imprisonment, and yet, on the other hand, despite all it's short comings and Izumai's methods to amuse herself, which often included sexually assaulting him, It felt as If he was leaving home for the first time on his own. Perhaps there was a truth to that, and that fact alone frightened him in a way, knowing he would be on his own. Sure, he had been on his own before, but the circumstances and conditions were different. It wasn't like anything he was about to undergo now. Standing on the other side of the great tori gate that led into the heart of Kami no mori Forest, he stood there in a new yukata, or well, the very same blue yukata Izumai had forged for him after she found him, only now, It had been reinforced for the severe cold that no doubt would plague Mount Yamabiko. Despite the extreme warmth he felt from within the confined of it's cloth, It felt no lighter than It had in the past. Usually, he would be the first to question the logic of it's construction but by this point, he knew far better than to question the logic or the mythical powers a Kitsune had at their fingertips. Aside from that however, Izumai had also fashioned a set of heavy duty leather boots and a equally crafted backpack for all the supplies he would need. Again, he wasn't too sure how, but somehow, this modest size backpack somehow not only managed to fit a tent, but dry rations, thick fabric for a makeshift bed and even some iron tools she had found amongst the ruins that would come in handy. He still loathed Izumai's presence, being the near equivalent of a rapist, but admittedly, against all odds, his heart had soften for her. He wouldn't call it love of course, for that belonged to Shizu, but there was a part of him that had grown to care for the loli shaped Kitsune, no matter how mischievous or sexual she got around him. He wasn't sure If that was a blessing or curse in disguise but he lamented the thought as he stood there, peering into the great unknown with Izumai at his side. Eventually, he would peer over his shoulder, and when he would, he would see that iconic, mischievous smile of hers as their eyes met. For a moment, he watched her four tails swirl rather excitedly in the air, as If they were proactive children that couldn't sit still. That would quickly change when his ears picked up her wannabe sultry voice, forcing him to change his sight in her direction.

T1.png

Izumai
"So today the big day has finally arrived, where my ol so strong husband is finally leaving the safety of the nest, and no less for a grand journey? Well don't you worry Seto, when you return, the two of us will be waiting! So don't you die on us you hear? Cause we won't forgive you.....Though, I suppose you could just summon your ol so beautiful kami wife to help you when your in a pickle! Wouldn't that be fun Seto? Fufufufufu!"

Past his initial reaction of rolling his eyes like usualy, he found himself lifting a eyebrow at her statement. He wasn't entirely sure what she was talking about, considering It was only him and her living in what remained of her ancestral home, and It wasn't as If he count Inari, her Kami pet. There was probably more to the story, especially since Izumai had been putting on weight lately, as evident by the slight bulge in her belly, but he didn't want to give it much thought. After all, he was about to undergo a great journey to prove himself. The last thing he needed right now was more of Izumai's riddles and jokes to mess with him. Frankly speaking, as with many other things he had to deal with while living her, he would worry about it later. As such, he closed his eyes before turning back to the direction of the forest that sat between them. As per usual, there was a initial few seconds of silence before he choose to speak once more.

young Seto12.2DB.png

Tamashi Seto
".....Hmph....You worry too much Izumai. Despite your attempt to be calculating and mischievous, your no easier to read than that of a child...but regardless, there's no need to worry. I have no interest in dying in this grand journey to prove myself. To submit to death would be the easy way out.....not the correct one....Not that I would expect many to understand such a concept....After all, the concept of honor, duty and sacrifice can be a fickle thing, especially to those who don't count themselves as warriors. It is my priority to return here, to you....than my clan and family. Upon my return however, I will take you home, to meet father, and the rest of my Clan....Such is the responsibility of the future Daimyo."

He was sure saying something that would bite him in the ass later down the line, especially since he didn't truly didn't know what she was getting at just a few minutes ago, but by this point, he no longer had any issue in speaking his mind. If anything, It felt refreshing he was about to speak his mind. It was hard to believe that just a few years ago, he was the complete opposite. Than again, the more his mind thought about it, he had became a completely different person. Hell, even In the weeks that had led up to this very moment, his ideals and thoughts had even changed. No more did he have the wish to die in battle, having came to the conclusion that would be the easy way out. It took some deep philosophical thinking over countless nights but in the end, the young Tamashi came to the conclusion that a true warrior endures to the end, no matter what they may face....​

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back