Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dreams and reality (open)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself standing at Hokage Rock. Standing on top of one of the heads. He has done this so many times that it was a schedule for him. Enjoy the sunset, almost fall asleep, meet new people, remember of times past with those he already knows. It felt so good to be at this place. He really has a lot of nice memories here. And he wouldn't trade it for anything.

He laid his back down on the rock hard surface, feeling nice and soft to him. Familiar to him. He looked at the orange colors that made up the sky this day. Especially beautiful skies. The air feels great and smells that of the delicious food being cooked all over the village.

He could even see some stars appearing. It was truly an evening that was nice, and calm, and quiet. Now the only thing that was missing was the sudden loudness of someone else arriving here, to also enjoy the view. Ziren has grown much to actually like this sudden change of pace, it helps him be able to meet new people, to learn from them, wether they be older or younger than him.

"No view can beat this." Ziren said to himself.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Nitish was heading towards the hokage rock to have a great view of the village. Nitish sees’ his teacher was already there. So, Nitish runs’ towards him and says “Sensei.” Nitish was happy by seeing his sensei once again and he then asked him “Where did you gone the previous day, Sensei?” Nitish ask this question and then sit’s next to his teacher and say’s “It’s a great view isn’t it sensei.” Nitish want to ask his sensei for training himself but he stopped and think “I should ask it later after the sunset is done. And we are heading back towards our home.” Nitish’s sensei was taking a little nap their and Nitish was also their observing him. Nitish was wearing the same dress as that day on training on which his teacher acknowledged him and a girl name Soku. Nitish thinks “If that day can come back. And we aren’t in a genjustu and fighting in a genjutsu but fight in this real world. But it was also good we are training in genjustu I was not even injured with all the abilities of sensei.” Nitish wants a same training once again. So, he decided to ask him after the sunset to train him once again. Nitish hear's someone else is also coming this direction. But he won’t let his guard down even if his sensei is here.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was there on top of the Kage Rock feeling the fresh wind breeze in her face. She was dressed in a casual t shirt and jeans with her headband and found Ziren there as well taking in the weather."Hey there. You enjoying the air as well, I see." Soku said standing next to the tall boy. It was a good thing to get away from life for a while to simply view the village at its finest. The kunoichi took a seat stretching out her legs as and let out a relieved sigh. It felt good to relieve all that stress.

It was a nice njght today with a bit of humidity , the Santaru had no problem altering the air flow so they'd have a light drizzle but she tolerated it for now. "Hows the branch life treating you? I hear the Uchiha Clan had two new recent additions." Soku had caught wind at the Academy that two new Uchihas had enrolled and was most curious about this. Soku wondered if one of them was Nitish, the boy she'd encountered when enduring Zirens lesson together.

The other one she'd hadn't seen or heard about and had no idea who it was. Soku gave a shrug, it didn't matter, if she wanted, she could find out quickly. The ANBU were excellent information gatherers and there was very little you could hide from them. The moon shined brightly increasing the glare and Soku manipulated the clouds a little with a finger twitch so part of it covered the glaring star."That's much better. So what are you doing up here, friend?"She asked giving Ziren a small smile.

Footsteps were heard and she turned to identify the newcomer. It was that Academy boy."Oh hey Nitish! You're up here as well, I see. How's the Academy been." He was ranting on about Genjutsu and the desire to learn more which was understanding coming from a Uchiha.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka liked exploring the village, she’s been here a little over a year and still found new places all over the place. Konoha was huge and full of life. She liked living here but she hadn’t been to one place, the Hokage stone faces. Apparently the view from up there was breathtaking, or so people told her.

She decided to go to the top, see what all the fuss was about. Unfortunately she didn’t count on how long the climb would be. It looks a lot smaller from the bottom, her depth perception was probably not great. She finally got to the top, panting. Her usual black clothes and gray shorts did not help with the sun, but there was something even worse! People had already gotten here, she wanted to be the first and not couldn’t even accomplish that. But then she remembered the village was old, and people had most probably already been here. But it was true, she smiled widely and her eyes seemed to shine with the sunlight.

She turned to look at the people with her and recognized one. “Hey, you were with me at class today!” She quickly ran towards them and sat down in front of the other Uchiha. “Nice to see you again.” The girl… was a stranger to her but, like always she gave her a big smile and a slight bow “Hi!, don't believe we've met!” She spoke “I’m Uchiha Auska, new academy student! Nice to meet you!”. Asuka looked next to the boy and saw another, he looked like he was sleeping. "Who's mister sleepy head over there?"

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dokuso Maru
The Puppet Of Darkness
ceK9ccd.jpg
This day, just like any other day was began as a peaceful day. The colors of the sky were beautiful, the smells that came from the village were delicious and three young shinobi whohave yet to open their hearts to darkness talked amongst themselves on top of hokage rock. However, it would seem that this light atmosphere would soon take a small turn for the three shinobi who dwelled in the daylight by a shinobi who lurked in an endless void of darkness. A raven landed on a rock over the three, then another raven landed and another. Until finally there was a flock of ebony birds surrounding the entire area in blackness, once the entire cloaked the area had been in darkness, he decided to appear.

“Well, well, well…” a sinister voice came from nowhere, the person who was responsible for this darkness had yet to show. “It seems we have a few new faces around here don't we?” As the voice stopped, walking out of the blackest of shadows was a man. A dark man. He wore a dark suit, with chains around the waist and pockets. A crop of jet black hair hung down to his neck, with a sinister plastic smile the could see a darkness in his gloomy eyes. He casually walked among the three, a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips as he peered at the faces of two academy students… then he glanced over at Ziren, then at Soku before finally looking back at the two faces whom he haven't seen around the village. “I see…” the man cloaked in shadows took a step forward, smoke puffed from his nose.

“So I have a little question for you two, since you are the next breed of shinobi perhaps I should test the amount of darkness within your hearts.” The dark man paused, never giving his name to the two nor telling him who he was. He just stood there like a strange doll for a moment, casting his dark caverns for eyes down at the two academy students as he thought of a question. "You two are given a mission to kill a man who is a traitor to the village, a spy for the sand who had turned to this life because his son is dying. If you were to kill him, that innocent child would surely perish because you took away the only person keeping him alive because you were given that order. If you knew that your actions will cause the death of a spy and a innocent child, would you continue with the assassination?” He asked, a plastic smile growing wider as he took another step to the academy students.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stayed quiet, not asleep, but very awake, he listened for the blood flow of people come. Three other people came. Two, he knows from blood flow of who they were. Soku and Nitish. The third blood flow was new to him. But what he didn't count on is that the human puppet himself to show up.

Ziren was fully aware of the conversation happening. But he didn't do anything until he heard Maru's voice. "Some things never change, eh Maru? Always thinking of the darkness and the most hardest to answer questions. Why can't you just enjoy the view for just once without thinking whatever you think on a daily basis?"

He still laid there, with his eyes now open. He then looked over at the kid, Nitish. "No need to call me sensei.
I'm just a regular guy. Just call me Ziren. I haven't earned that sensei title just yet."

He then looked up at the sky. "This place holds a special place to my heart. I've met so many new people here. Now and then I come here to enjoy the view." It truly was a place special to him. When he first ever came to Hokage Rock, was actually his first step into the ANBU branch. Where he met the ANBU Sennin himself, and taught Ziren invaluable morals and to help him understand who he was.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish sees peoples are joining them and then Nitish sees that new academy student in his class she runs towards them and then say’s “Hi… to everyone” and then she asks Nitish “Who is this mister sleeping?” then Nitish replies to her “this man was my teacher and his name was Ziren.” While then there was ravens are coming one after one… and there was a full darkness and then after a while a voice comes from nowhere and then sees the faces of everyone but he already know Soku and Ziren. So he once again rotates his head toward the students and asks them "You two are given a mission to kill a man who is a traitor to the village, a spy for the sand who had turned to this life because his son is dying. If you were to kill him, that innocent child would surely perish because you took away the only person keeping him alive because you were given that order. If you knew that your actions will cause the death of a spy and a innocent child, would you continue with the assassination?” and Nitish thinks it is a pretty good question and then Ziren is up and say’s to that guy “Always thinking of the darkness and the most hardest to answer questions. Why can't you just enjoy the view for just once without thinking whatever you think on a daily basis?” and Nitish sees that he is not sleep but awake instead. And then Nitish answer’s his question “I think I am a Uchiha so, I just put that man in simply in a Genjutsu and hand him over to Hidden Leaf Village. So they can have some information from that man and give every facility to that innocent kid." Nitish answers the question with a very good answer and then Nitish thinks what that guy was thinking about him.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku gave a welcoming smile to the girl as she approached."Nice to meet you. I'm Soku.
You must be from the Academy from the looks of it."
So this was the other Uchiha she heard so much about. Asuka was friendly, outgoing, a rarity these days and it seemed she was already familar with Nitish, not surprising seeing they were both of the Uchiha Clan. There a few more footsteps and there he was, the spawn of all darkness, the puppet shinobi Maru had walked into their midst, today was a day full of surprises it seemed. Soku gave him a murderous look as he began his ramblings again.

"What do you want? Don't you have anything better to do, puppet? No one is interested in you right now." She'd been having a good day and didn't need Maru ruining it. Soku wasn't surprised that he was roaming about, after all he lived and breathed the darkness. The Academy kids didn't seem to like him either. Nitish has given a very by the book anwser to Marus question, almost laughable. It was not a anwser Soku would have given. Not all things went by the book.

"Always trying to convert the students, huh Maru? " He was annoying her just by being there and was not helping the situation by his speech. She introduced him to the two other kids standing there."This is Maru, guys and as you can see, he is someone you want to avoid.
Me and Ziren already experienced one of his classes, it wasn't like your ordinary class lesson."
The girl stood up no longer at ease as the dark ANBU stood there with that disgusting expression on his face.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka held her chin in thought, wondering what to answer. It was a train of thought a 9 year old usually wasn’t asked about, but Asuka knew a thing or two. But firstly, she had to agree with Ziren. Best place ever! “It is an awesome view, even after a year I still find awesome new places. Konoha is huge!” She giggled. Asuka loved new things, especially meeting new people.

A quick flashback took her to her home village, her mother holding her hand on top of a small hill which gave a clearing. At sunset it looked very similar to this. Her smile faded for a few seconds, but quickly recovered. Turning around so she didn’t have to face the sun.

“Ziren, huh.” She spoke, smiling “Nice to meet you Mister! I hope you can give me classes one day, I’m sure you know lots of stuff!”

She took a few steps close to Maru, walking around him a few times to “inspect” the new person that joined. She got an unsettling feeling from him but everyone else treated him more like an annoyance rather than an acquaintance. Which was odd but she didn’t pay much mind to it, people treated people the way they wanted. “Well Mister darkness, I don’t have an answer for you. I’m a small naive innocent little child!” She giggled covering her mouth.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YkarOw2.jpg

Maru stood motionless, taking in the answer of the first Uchiha who gave him a answer that involved knocking this said man out with genjutsu and taking him to the village. A wise answer indeed, but this showed the ANBU of Darkness that this boy didn't have the kind of evil he was expecting. The man gave a slightly chuckle at the boy, before his dark eyes finally looked over at the nine year old. As she began to walk around him, he twisted his neck to follow her every movement. His head spinning all the way around until the girl finally stopped, and her answer was just as funny because she gave him that she was only a child. The dark puppet Master chuckled, then leaned over to the little girl. "Well, I have an eight year old on my team that would have an answer to that question.” Maru said, as his eyes finally passed over to the other Uchiha who in Maru's eyes, didn't have enough darkness.

“You gave a wise answer kid, too bad your only option is to kill the man with this said dying child. If we allow him to live, then the village will never be strong and we allow the man to get away with betrayal.” Maru stated, letting his position straighten. “Killing the man would be the best choice, a dying child who poses no value to the village is best left dead.” He began to laugh, looking over at Soku and Ziren who are clearly irritated by the dark man's presence. They wanted him to enjoy the view, not make these two children return to the darkness. But of course the dark shinobi didn't care if he was ruining their day nor did he care that he was annoying the two because of his darkness.

“Well 24 hour surveillance does get boring, so I thought I would introduce myself to your new friends.” Maru glanced over to the two Uchiha. "Seeing which one is willing to open their hearts to darkness.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed. As Maru never really seen the full picture of things. Though he was only partially right when it came to things like these horrible scenarios that very well may come true.

"Maru. Do you ever enjoy anything that isn't dark? Because if that's all that you enjoy, what will you ever do if that just suddenly disappears? To be gone forever,
along with your collection of dolls. Sometimes, you just need to shut your mouth for once and enjoy the little things in life. Because you don't know when your own perfect world would be turned upside down."

He then stood up and stretched. He heard the blood flow of the little Uchiha girl. He could tell that she had something on her mind. But it wasn't really fear, no. Something else.

But his attention was torn away when Soku talked about how him and her had a bad experience with Maru, due to a class they took while he was being the teacher. He could feel his other self. His evil self, swirling inside of his mind, trying to break out. But Ziren wasn't going to have any of it.

But at the moment that Maru said that he was still doing the twenty four hour surveillance to keep Soku safe, his thoughts went right to the kids. He had no doubt that Maru and him could easily protect Soku if the need arises. But if there are multiple enemies, along with the need to protect the kids, he needs to be ready.

He weaved his hand seals, until blood started to come out of his body, right out of his skin. The bloody humanoids began to shape in front of everyone, color was also added, and then everyone could see a total of four Zirens standing around. Only one was the original. The other three, Blood Clones.

"Secure the perimeter. Notify me immediately of any suspicious personnel."

The clones nodded and separated, going this way and that, in search of potential threats. Once that was done, Ziren turned his attention to the others.

He let out a sigh, he didn't even think of how the youngest Uchiha would respond to what he just did. He just instantly went on protect mode, thinking of the safety of Soku and the kids. But oh well. The girl didn't seem much fazed by Maru, so there's a chance that his blood clones weren't all that bad.

"Now. Soku, Maru. When we all get a chance to talk alone, then we need to."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
76b2b3744f9f51826ee3a8c4461a2e68.jpg

As Nitish sees’ that Soku and Ziren has a bad experience from their former teacher Maru. And Nitish sees that he was a bit annoyed after Nitish answer his question very simply with a wise heart without any darkness. Then that Maru named dark puppet said “I am on a 24 hour surveillance all of them safe.” Nitish thinks “He has a good heart but have a dark mind.” And then Nitish sees Ziren and sees the blood is flowing out of his body and four of his clones are made and send them in different direction so no one suspicious personnel is coming towards our direction. Then the talk has been started between the three Anbu’s and Nitish was ready to do a hand seal to summon his sword “Black Dragon Sword” and not letting his guard down before anything calm down. Asuka looks like she was curious to know what is going here? And everyone is on their guard except Asuka. So, Nitish was also ready to activate his sharingan any time before anything happens. That place was silenced for some time before anything starts. It was a silence before a furious battle.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Something was not right and Soku knew it. "Someone is here."Even Maru and Ziren seemed tense as they stood there. The clouds seemed to darken as if forewarning something and that really worried Soku. Being a Santaru, she trusted the skies and right now the clouds were telling her to get the hell out of dodge. There was a change in the air flow as something flew towards Sokus back, there was a hiss than a thud as a poison crossbow bolt fell to the ground split in half by the girls weapon, the famed Storm Blade, a straight sword that buzzed with lightning as she held it. There was a note attached to the blade that none of them dared open seeing the obvious threat of the paper bomb attached. If they touched the crossbow bolt, all of them would go boom.

Someone was up here with them enveloped in the darkness. If that was the case, why hadn't Zirens clones detected them? Perhaps this individual had taken care of the clones which was hard to believe. The young girl then saw it. There were faint tracks on the cliff top leading away from them into the shadows overlooking the clifftop. Someone had been up here before them and was lying in wait for them, a planned ambsuh. Despite knowing she was probably the target, Soku took up a defensive stance with her comrades shielding the Academy students from any harm that might come. She then spoke in a cold, dead harsh voice."I know you are out there and after me, it seems. Let us stop these games
, reveal yourself, stranger."
Her bright green eyes pierced the shadows scanning for their aggressor
The NPC:Moro Ibumo
latest

Ibumo stood there hooded hiding his facial features. He finished taking out the last blood clone before observing the group grinning to himself."Soon, Soku Nasaki, the time will be ripe for your fate." He snapped the bow he had used and with a twitch of his rusted nails, he took out a syringe full of blood which he had got from Zirens blood clone."A chigokai, eh? This will be perfect."

[Weapon Storm Blade brought out]
[OOC: My NPC is in topic but not visible, will only be revealed if Asuka and Nitish leave the area, if not discovered , will leave topic]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked back and forth between the shinobi, something had made them be on their guard and she didn’t know what was going on, she didn’t sense anything. But well, she did just do her first day as an academy student, the blood clones didn’t scare her. Just startled her, she didn’t know of anyone with that kind of ability and she wondered if she could learn to wield Blood like that. But it still bothered her how something was clearly wrong with the Shinobi.

She felt powerless, she felt astray, she felt useless. Asuka clinched her teeth as she got on guard. Better to die fighting than doing nothing at all. But Soku brought her back to her senses, she was giving her discreet signals. “Move, hide.” Was what it seemed to say, but she didn’t want to leave! Asuka had to do something to help! But her common sense smacked her internally.

She could help, by getting out of the way was the best way to help. She couldn’t do anything at the moment, and even if she could her small body would hinder her. It wasn’t accustomed to battles. But she remembered the faithful day, she remembered what hiding had done, Asuka gently placed her small hand on Soku and the other on Zirens backs. “Don’t die.” She whispered slowly backing away, which turned into a sprint after a few meters. After a minute of running she found a good place to hide, just on a bit far away of them there was a small gap between two rocks. It provided decent cover and a good viewpoint of the Shinobi. She would stay out of the way, being a liability would be a big problem for them. What she wouldn’t do was leave them.

[OOC: Won't be posting till all this sorts out, kinda lazy to post as a bystander.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YkarOw2.jpg

Maru began to chuckle to himself as Ziren stated about what if the darkness suddenly disappears as if it ever will disappear. The only thing that is known to disappear is the light and this peace that these students sought to appreciate. "You act as if the darkness will disappear, while you're sitting up here simply gorging on peace someone is out there struggling to survive in the shadows of the leaf. It seems to me that there is plenty of darkness in this world, there is darkness in every heart bōya so unless you can create world peace and change the hearts of all people then I doubt that darkness will ever vanish….” Maru said, raising his hands up. “And even if that day comes, I have plenty of darkness to go arou–” he cut himself off before he could finish on how darkness would never fade, it seems that Soku had sensed something while Maru was drunk off his own words about the darkness.

The Uchiha had already gotten out his sword, while Soku drew out her weapon, but the little girl went to hide somewhere which was unfortunate. Maru would then look over at Ziren. “And as you can see, your light can be taken away in a flash as long as there's evil in the hearts of man,” Maru finally stated before deciding to go within his weapons pouch to pull out a black weapons scroll… He haven't actually used this puppet in combat, but this one by far represents Maru in terms of the darkness. He opened the weapons scroll which revealed a Japanese character for ‘DARKNESS’ in which the symbol glowed and with a puff of black smoke… Maru summoned his puppet.

In appearance, it was doll like. Wearing a hooded cloak of darkness and with skin of gray Maru attached his jet-black chakra threads to the doll. Only the mouth of the doll was able to be seen, the rest of the doll looked to be engulfed by the shadows. This wasn't just any puppet that Maru had made, this was a Hitokugutsu Puppet. A special Brand of puppet that is made from… organic material. Maru literally robbed the graves to get his hands on this beauty, in life the woman was a Nara with strong psychic powers but now in death her body is now used as a evil puppet abomination to spread darkness along with Maru.

Xb06109.jpg

Maru made is doll float from in front of him so his dark puppet could get in behind him and used her dollish hands to grab upon the shoulders of her master, seemingly peering over his shoulder as if she was whispering in the his ear. "Oh, everyone this is Karasu. The Mother Of Darkness and by far my favorite doll in my collection.” With that the doll on Maru's shoulder opened two red eyes, glaring daggers but yet had the face of an expressionless doll.

[Karasu puppet drawn]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Ziren readied himself, Soku and Maru also readied themselves. But then one of the uchihas decided to stay. Nitish! There is no time for this! We need you to go down with Asuka. I'm putting you in charge of keeping her safe!"

Ziren made his hand seals and then it started to rain. It was normal water, for now.

He then took notice of Maru's new doll. He could still hear some blood, very faint, inside the doll. Knowing Maru... knowing Maru, that's enough said. They have more important matters at the moment

Ziren looked at the paper bomb. Yeah, they could leave it. But if someone else were to discover this and then what? That person's death would be on them.

Ziren made the proper hand seals and this time, a sphere of water was around his hand. He gently put it on to the paper bomb, sucking it inside the water prison. He picked it up and let the water prison turn to blood.

And now, as the blood started to thicken and even dry up. Ziren let his chakra attack the paper bomb. Suddenly, there was a small boom. And Ziren winced in pain, at his right hand which held the blood prison.

It slowly dissipated away, and his right hand looked mangled and bleeding. He looked at it for a second to see if his healing factor would kick in. And surely enough, his fingers righted themselves, the cuts closed on their own. Even though Ziren was used to his healing factor, it still felt weird. He shook his hand as if it was going numb.

"Well? What are you trying to say huh? You are not getting Soku!"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish was ready to battle with the doll Maru taken out but then Ziren said to Nitish “Nitish! There is no time for this! We need you to go down with Asuka. I'm putting you in charge of keeping her safe!" Then Nitish was glad to her that he was in charge of someone’s safety. Nitish runs towards the place Asuka headed and he awakened his sharingan to see if some of the moves are coming from the back by that doll of Maru. And after a while when he was finding Asuka It started rain but of normal water and sees a blast there and Nitish thinks “I should find Asuka fast.” And after a little search with his sharingan Nitish finds Asuka hiding in a hole there. And then Nitish goes to Asuka and says’ “I am in charge of your safety so, please don’t get out of here until the battle ends." And then Nitish sets trap near that area so no one from the enemy team can come to that place because Nitish knows that place was already abounded so he can use paper bombs. And then Nitish was ready with his hand sign’s and safety job of Asuka and himself too.

(OCC:- NOT GONNA POST UNTIL BATTLE ENDS)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a clapping noise and and Ibumo stepped out of the shadows."Well,well,well,
A Santaru and Chigokai in one place. A puppet master as well? You must be the dark one I hear so much about "
He added giving a smirk. Ibumo was fully aware there were two others who had scurried off like rabbits caught in the dark. He held up a syringe containing blood and flicked it at them."This is the results of a failed experiment. My gift to you." He said smiling evily as his eyes bored into Ziren and Soku taking in their details."Such fine specimens."

The girl clenched her fist as the man revealed himself. It seemed he had been there all along and was here for them. She pointed the blade at him, the tip crackling with electricity."Who are you and what do you want?"The voice sounded familar, too familar but the girl wanted to make sure of something. There was no way in hell this could be him. That was simply not possible.

Nitish and Asuka had taken cover and that relieved her. One less thing to worry about. The syringe flew at her containing blood which she ducked. He seemed calm, despite the fact he was outnumbered and was at ease. That really unerved her and she spoke more forcefully this time."I asked you a question. What is your name?" She said, each word piercing the man's ear as he winced at the volume of her tone."Must you be so loud? It is Moro Ibumo." That was all Soku needed to know before her world came crashing down. It was him then."If that is who you are, I have 12 years worth of pain and suffering to give to you, bastard!Soku said, her temper finally snapping as she flicked a kunai at him.
[NPC visible to everyone now]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
HOHT3aT.png

"So you're the one who have been hunting down Soku, hm?” Maru said, leering grin came to his face. His doll looking over his shoulder as if she was ready to attack once given the order, meanwhile the two Uchiha's had decide to scurry off somewhere to hide until the situation was under control. The man fit the bill of the kind of people that were after Soku, the lab coat was proof enough to know he was an enemy but of course the dark puppet master wouldn't make it easy for him to get Soku. After all he was in charge of keeping her safe.

Maru listened to Soku go back and forth with Doctor Death over here, he seemingly already knows about his ability to use the darkness with his puppets. Perhaps Ziren could even sense a small blood flow coming from his Karasu doll, it wasn't hard to figure out the dark puppet master's abilities in both puppetry and the darkness. His eyes pasted over the syringe, then back at the man. "Well you know you look like good material that I can use. Perhaps I'll make you into Sokus punching bag, or better yet, how about a training dummy. “ Maru threatened, already prepared to shed some blood. Meanwhile Soku began to ask the man who the hell he was, no she screamed at him which cased Maru to wince a but from how loud she was being right beside her. However despite the threats and being outnumbered, the man was perfectly calm in revealing his name. Moro Ibumo.

Soku finally attacked the man by throwing a Kunai at him, but Maru closed his eyes for a moment then reopened them. “Hmp!” From the doll who clung to Maru's shoulders… Maru had focused the dolls ability in using kinetic force to create a single, powerful, sphere of invisible force. Firing it at the man, he wouldn't even see this attack coming and Maru hoped that the invisible force could blast the man off the rock.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren seen the man, and the white of his eyes turned blood red. He seen the syringe hat held his own blood. Blood from his clones. He gritted his teeth.

What really ticked him off was that this guy caused so much pain to Soku. He out his hand out to the syringe if blood. It broke, and blood came flying out, but seemed suspended in the air. Ziren then forced the blood at the scientist, followed up with some hand signs.

"Blood boil!" He focused his chakra St the blood flying at the scientist along with the blood in the scientist as well. Ziren could hear the blood being disturbed, changing into something dangerous.

Ziren knew that he could control his blood so it would be very hard to not miss his target.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back