Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dreams and reality (open)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Ibumo staggered a bit from Marus little kinetic attack taking a direct blow but maintained a look of glee. As for Zirens little jutsu, his telescopic eye extended out and the flow of blood was sucked in and sealed. He stood there, a tiny bruise on his face from Marus strike but nevertheless in good shape. It seemed ninjutsu was not affecting him at all."Foolish Chigokai, I have researched your Bloodline well. Did you really think I would reveal myself if I couldn't defend myself? I have manipulated my chakra so the cells are amassing a antidote to any Bloodline abilities you or the girl might try."The same could not been said for Maru however, he hadn't been expecting the puppet masters presence but he was here now.

Soku analyzed him eyeing him from up to down. He was a peculiar individual and this wasn't going to be easy but it seemed Ibumo had simply come to make them aware, put them on guard he was there running about and had no problem making it known."Oh, you think I'm going to let the man who ordered the murder of my mother get away so easily, do you?!She replied infusing chakra into her open palm which contained now a compressed ball of lightning intending to impale this Reaper of death.
It seemed however that years of experimentation and research had prepared Ibumo for this too.

He nodded sagely at her."Yes, I think you are."With that, he put a hand to his eye contraption, twisted a knob on it and then all hell broke loose. There was a hissing then a clack as a gas seeped out from the telescope eye he had infecting the air around them."This gas isn't poisonous but it will suppress the chakra of any who attempt to tap into their chakra network. In other words, you will pay a high cost for using ninjutsu or genjutsu."With that, Ibumo gave them a little wave grinning and walked away into the thickness of the gas soon disappearing from view.

Soku coughed unable to fight it off as it seeped in cutting off her chakra points rendering her unable to utilize any sort of chakra."Blast you, damn it!"She said cutting off a piece of cloth from her garment and tying it around her face to prevent any more of the toxin seeping in. The damage however was done and she felt her power being seeped away and suddenly felt very fatigued, a side effect of the gas Ibumo used.
[Ibumo disappeared]
[Asuka and Nitish back in topic]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Thanks Nitish.” Asuka said nervously once her classmate had appeared behind her, she knew staying put was the best choice since she would get others killed if she interfered. The fight wasn’t long and it seemed the mysterious man was able to see their moves before they hit. Although Ziren did summon blood from somewhere, couldn’t really tell where (the distance didn’t let her), it didn’t appear to do anything. The man just spit out blood. Maybe he did do some damage.

Her suspicions disappeared once the man did some kind of Jutsu? Or threw something but it created fog, she wondered why? From what she had seen what the lot where capable of and it didn’t seem the man would be able to escape easily. In a quick movement the man left, jumped or used some kind of jutsu, but he left. Asuka sighed in relief, the danger was over. She smiled again and looked back at the cloud of gas, for… whatever it was, nothing. No one appeared and she started to get worried, why wouldn’t they jump out? It made more sense to have a clear view of their surroundings rather than staying in. Unless it wasn’t just fog.

Time seemed to slow down as she thought of her next move. The mysterious man could be waiting for the rest of the witnesses and finish them off but if he didn’t do anything… and if she was right, the people she just met would die. She couldn’t let that happen, not again. She activated her Sharingan, and quickly saw chakra signatures, but it seemed like they were fading… as if something was blocking them. Without hesitation she sprinted towards the gas, once close enough she took a deep breath and ran in towards the closest Chakra, she recognized the person as Soku. As she grabbed Sokus hand, and deactivated her eye (people knew what it took for the Sharingan to manifest, she didn’t want to answer those questions) she pulled as hard as possible. Pulled and slowly started seeing progress since they were moving. She couldn’t keep this up much longer, breath was needed.

It seemed like Asuka wouldn’t be able to pull Soku out, it seemed as if she was going to breath whatever this gas is and die with the rest. But just before she could pass out, Asuka broke through bringing Soku with her. Asuka and got on her knees started coughing, trying to take a deep breath of fresh air, she did and it felt refreshing and cool “I told you not to die.” She said while breathing heavily.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As the battle was going on Asuka says’ to Nitish “Thanks Nitish!” And after a while Nitish sees’ that the battle was over and that unknown enemy disappeared with the fog and nothing can be seen and then Nitish awakes his sharingan and sees’ that Asuka is also using her sharingan to see the chakra and then while Nitish sees’ some chakra he also sees’ Asuka running towards the direction where there is some much fog and some chakra’s are flowing. And Nitish then shouts “Asuka Stop! Ziren said me to take care of you.” But Asuka keeps running and then She also disappears there and then Nitish also goes there and sees’ Asuka is coming back with Soku and says’ to her “I told you not to die.” And Then Nitish heads there and sees’ Asuka taking deep breath and asks “Are you alright Asuka and Is Soku also alright?” and then Nitish remembers that Ziren and Maru are missing so Nitish once again awakes his sharingan and uses his Lightning jutsu: Storm Bolt not on his finger but on his body to increase his speed so he can take Ziren and Maru both out of the fog and then Nitish runs inside the fog he takes Ziren and Maru both’s hand and take them out the fog but It was hard for Nitish to get through that fog so he stops taking breath inside the fog. And then takes them both out of the fog and then takes a deep breath so he can get some air.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Before Maru could blast the man off the rock, he let loose some strange gas that caused a suppression of chakra. A smart move however Maru didn't have to breath, however his attack missed the mad scientist as he vanished leaving the group alone. The dark puppet master clicked his teeth in frustration. Nitish charged in after both him and Ziren to pull them out of the fog, then he saw the Uchiha girl with Soku who clearly had been affected by the poison, but because Maru wasn't of the flesh it looked like he wouldn't be affect. “Damnit.” He said before finally looking over at both the trainees’ and the academy students that he now had to help. Before he eased himself Maru began to weave hand signs, then balled his hand into a fist before finally create a small sphere red of chakra that began to hover around the area. Scanning the area to see if anything strange had been around. Searchlight is a useful ANBU ninjustu when you're looking for a target trying to hide, once the sphere finds something it'll concentrated beam of bright light to illuminate the area and expose the target as a sort of alarm over where the target was.

While the sphere searched for any unwanted guest, it was time for damage control. Maru wasn't affected by the fog but unfortunately everyone else was so he went into his pouch to see if he still had some antidotes left, which he did had at least four he was saving for a mission but it looked like everyone here needed it now so might as well. “Here, thanks for the help.” He dropped the antidote in Nitish hand before walked over to Soku to hand her two antidotes, one for herself and one for the Uchiha girl. Finally he gave the last antidote to Ziren, not sure if the poison affected him or not. "Here, everyone should be alright once the medicine kicks in. The searchlight is already scanning the area for any lab coat geeks around, best keep on your toes."

Although he felt like he was losing some of his strips for his darkness, he did do something to help them out. Probably because it seemed fair enough.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren coughed as smoke filled the area. He was going to chase after the scientist, but was then pulled back out of the gas by Nitish. He made some hand seals and tried to make some clones, but it turns out that the scientist wasn't lying. The smoke drained him of his chakra.

He was angry and the white of his eyes turned blood red. He brought out a kunai and was about to give chase again, when Maru stopped him. This time, he was giving him an antidote. Ziren accepted it and drank the liquid. It tasted nasty, but he was not here for the pleasure of drinking medicine.

Ziren nodded to Maru. "Thanks. It'd probably be best to make sure the kids get back home safe.
I'm going to wait up here for a little bit to see if he would be interested in attacking a lone person. And if nothing happens. I will make my way back to my place, research over everything that we know of so far. I think that I may have a theory."

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish taken Maru and Ziren out from that poisonous fog which was sucking their chakra and when Nitish takes them out he find out that Maru is the only one who wasn’t affected with the poison is Maru the dark puppet master.

And then after that unknown person was flee Maru the dark puppet master says “Damn it” and then he uses a red sphere to find the presence of that man. And after finding his presence he gives the anti-dot to all of them who are affected with poison.

And then after giving it Nitish takes it and it was nasty in taste. And he said that “all of you will be fine after the medicine kicks in.” and after Maru and Ziren talks Maru vanishes and heads where the unknown person gone. And after he was gone Nitish was worried about Asuka and Soku if they are okey because they both are the one’s who are more affected with the poison. And Nitish was feeling well after he takes the anti-dot for that medicine.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The coughing was endless and Soku felt a small hand on her shoulder. The kunoichi however was was too focused on not using any chakra or as Ibumo had said, the gas would damage them even more. Eventually, the hand on her shoulder hardened and pulled Soku away from the fog into the fresh air where she collasped to her knees coughing and taking in the fresh air tossing away the cloth she had been using to cover her mouth. The girl glanced to see who was her savior and looked surprised to see Asuka."Thanks. You're pretty brave."She said smiling down at the young Uchiha.

Nitish had seemed to pull Ziren out as well and they were both recovering. Maru had concocted a antidote and handed it to him while he had utilized some sort of technique to search for Ibumo to no avail. She handed part of the liquid to Asuka."Here, this should clear some of the gas from your system."She downed the antidote her expression twisting as the taste of it was revolting. It flooded her system forcing the gas out and eventually, the gassy toxin faded and all that remained was the scent of it."Damn that Ibumo and his tricks"Soku said ticked off he had escaped yet again under their very noses .

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was about to go run and search for the evil scientist when he thought he heard another blood flow. This one actually sent shivers down his spine, for he has never heard a blood flow sound so sadistic. Evil. Bloodlust. He didn't show it on his face, but he had a feeling that there were some eyes piercing right into his soul. He felt frozen in place for a minute. His mind thought that he just couldn't make up his mind. But his hearing his own blood said another thing. His blood stopped flowing for a second.

Just then, he felt like he had control over his body again and rushed off to where the scientist was last seen by them all.

images

It seems that Jirosho wasn't the only evil cloaked figure here. He was, in fact, was going to slit Ziren's throat when all these people came here. And then there was that scientist. It seems that fellow has different reasons as to why he wants Jirosho's younger brother. But no matter what, he will be the one to spill his brothers blood. Nobody else. Before his brother could chase after the evil scientist, Jirosho stopped Ziren's blood for a split second, long enough to where his little brother would lose track of where this random guy was. Enough time so that he won't get killed by the scientist.

Jirosho smiled. Seeing as that he might have to strike a deal with the scientist, he will have to make sure that the scientist will leave his brother unharmed. After all. He wants to be the one to personally make sure that Ziren is tortured.

He got up and walked away, still hidden from the group of ninja and shinobi.

(Topic left as Ziren. Topic entered then left as Chigokai Jirosho)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at Soku, breathing heavily. She didn’t really know why she did it. Probably because she wasn’t going to let anyone else die if she had something to do about it. “Thank you.” She said once given the antidote, drinking it, wondering if it would work… With a sigh she placed a hand on Sokus shoulder “You’ll get him one day.” She smiled warmly as she looked around. Maru left, Ziren as well.

She sighed as she started feeling dizzy, her whole body ached. This was it, bad idea to walk into that poison, she wanted to speak, wanted to yell out that she needed to go but no words came out. Asuka’s head started to hurt, her arms got paralyzed. She could feel the effect starting to take hold of her body. With a few coughs blood spouted out of her mouth and she fell face first into the ground, her eyes barely open, her breath slowed. She couldn’t move, couldn’t speak. She wondered if this was it, 9 years of life… but a good 9 years it was.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Y6buACy.jpg

The man unfortunately was long gone, the searchlight didn't go off at all so without any targets the light just vanished. The situation was cleared, Ziren was doing okay so he took his leave, Nitish looked alright and Soku although a bit pissed at the moment was doing well. Maru looked at Asuka who drunk the antidote…. but she looked a bit tipsy. At first the dark puppet master thought that the medicine had been working slow but after the 9 year old began to cough up blood. Maru knew that something was wrong.

“Ahhh shit. Don't tell me the antidote didn't work.” Maru already knew the answer, he didn't know what else to do to save the little brat. Dying at the age of nine was out of the question, but his experience in treating poisons was limited. Maru rolled his eyes back to switch to his eyes that dimmed the daylight so the accused day wouldn't harm him, finally releasing the dark dome from around the area to bath the area in light once more. “Soku, keep her eyes open, do not let them shut. I'm calling for help right now.”

Maru pulled out of his coat, a flare gun that was given to him in case he needed help. Maru aimed the gun to the sky, and fired. A thick line of black smoke could be seen at the top of the hokage rock, a signal for help. Maru turned to the group, the usually dark ANBU had a hint of worry for the little Uchiha. “Help should be on its way soon, if she gets any worse I'll rush her to the hospital.” Maru turned to look off the edge of the cliff, seeing if help is coming in which he couldn't see anyone just yet. “Let's hope whoever gets here can actually help.”

[Summoning Sensei Yukio!!!!]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio thought this day would be like any other wandering the streets of the village enjoying the calm and quiet experience he'd managed to earn over the last few days, still thinking on the lessons Takeshi had been teaching him and couldn't help but wonder why he was being taught such things. This line of thought was swiftly broken however in his vision catching sight of a flare rising into the sky as he spun on his heels focusing his vision to the stream of smoke scaling its way into the skies from the point onwards it was not a question of whether or not he should respond.

Bolting his way through the crowds and streets it wasn't long before the Hyuuga arrived at the base of Hokage rock looking up to the great faces however this was not the time to admire the craftsmen ship. Without hesitation or doubt the captain scaled the rock as he had done so many times before unsure what to expect with the flare coming from within the village itself arriving at the top there was a moment of pause the scene before him taking a few more seconds than expected to process.

Taking a deep breath his voice remained calm this was not the time to lose his temper or make assumptions from the expression resting upon Maru's face the situation was dire, approaching the group with a stern look resting on his features. "Explain quickly and in as few words as possible better off knowing what's wrong with young Asuka here first before anything else." Taking a knee next to the academy student his eyes focused watching her chakra network for anomalies. "I want a full explanation from each of you later how this came to pass, and the full series of events that have transpired here."

[Topic entered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
523078d0-2d44-4a6f-8705-7cb4ca91f0d5.jpg

On Nitish the Anti-dot worked well on his own body and all of them but except Asuka. She was dying slowly inside and Maru was amazed to see that and murmured some thing and then taken out some stuff from his pocket and shoot it in the air for help and after a while when he shoot it up in the sky Yukio sensei is there and asking for what happened here “I want a brief explanation of what happened here and also what happened to Asuka?” and after saying this yukio takes Asuka to the hospital and all of them also goes there. And after a little while Nitish thinks “This all happened because of me. I’m guilty for Asuka health Ziren said me to protect her. Damn it… I couldn’t do a single thing to protect her or any one of them.” And after a while when Nitish was regretting they all are heading towards hospital so they can able to cure Asuka.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Something was clearly wrong with Asuka and it had something to do with the gas cloud. Soku kept talking to her to keep her awake. It seemed the girl had a very weak resistance to poisons even though it was a very weak toxin."Hey!HEY! You're not dying on me, ok? Help is on the way."She said speaking to Asuka keeping one hand on her forehead and watching her. Maru shot up a flare gun indicating a sign of distress and Soku prayed for something, someone to help this child. The girl had gotten hurt saving her and if Ibumo wasn't after her, none of this would have happened! Right now was not the time to lose control, Asuka life hung in the balance here.

Suddenly , there was a quick flash of movement and Hyuuga Yukio materialized kneeling next to the student out of nowhere. Soku still couldn't comprehend how fast he moved, she had barely seen him. His eyes worked scanning her system searching for the root of the damage." Well, Sensei?
Is it bad?"
She asked nervously staring down at Asuka. The antidote hadn't had any effect on her which was concerning and Soku wasn't a medical-nin, she felt useless at this point. All she could do at this point was provide comfort and give consoling words.

"It involves a certain individual who loves experimenting on humans."Soku said in response to Yukios inquiry to what had transpired. Her fist was clenched, Asuka had been hurt because of her."Moro Ibumo...you've wronged me for the last time."She whispered to herself.
The group watched as the senior Captain's eyes moved around analyzing the girls pathways and chakra systems. It was times like these when visual powers were most helpful. The kunoichi was really hoping Asuka would pull through."Cmon Asuka! Stay with us!"She said holding the girls hand hoping it would do something for comfort at least.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn’t see what was going on around her, she could feel her breathing starting to slow down. She heard a sound of what seemed to be a flair. Where they asking for help? Finding someone with the knowledge and skill necessary to actually extract the poison from her body was going to be hard. She felt a hand on her forehead, it certainly felt as if she had a fever… but she didn’t remember being in hot water, or sick for that matter… what was happening to her?

She did feel something warm in her hand, she tried opening her eyes and could only slightly do it, the paralysis made it tiresome but she wasn’t gonna give up what she saw made here shed tears. Her mother was back, her mom was here to take care of her again. She tried to speak, but blood came pouring out, she tried again only to make mumbles sounds “Mom…” She spoke looking at the figure holding her hand “Don’t leave again… I d-don’t want to be alone. Not… alone.” She closed her eyes again, no longer having the strength to speak or even move. Asuka wasn't scared of dying, she was scared of being alone.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
UZZdksi.png

It seemed like mostly everyone had given the Hyuuga not much to go on, Nitish blamed himself for not protecting the girl, Ziren had left thinking everyone would be alright, Soku had given a pretty vague answer and Asuka was still dying! Maru decided to keep a leveled head, or at least as leveled as he could've done given the circumstances. “Look, some bastard that is hunting Soku down attacked us. He sprayed poison at us then he escaped and the little brat went in to pull Soku out of the gas.” Maru stood over the Hyuuga, arms folded. “Thought the antidote would've worked, but it did shit. Now start getting the poison out of the brat so she can stop playing dead on us!”

Although Maru seemed to be have acted a bit irritable, he was worried about the little girl, wondering if she would make it. This thing with Soku and these men hunting her down was starting to get out of hand, they needed to neutralize the problem before someone ends up dead or before they manage to get their claws on Soku. Either way, it looked like his job was getting tougher by the day and simply guarding Soku wasn't gonna fly.

His eyes passed over the poor fallen nine-year-old, who was trying to speak but blood jutted out of her mouth instead which made Maru crinched and his face scrunch up at the sight. The brat began to close her eyes… not speaking.. nor moving. “DAMNIT YUKIO GET TO HEALING!” Maru yelled, figuring that would speed things up in making the Hyuuga hussle.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stuck there with little to nothing to go on until Maru's input turning to all present for a brief moment with a sigh. "You know when I ask for information I'm not joking around out of all of you only one of you remained level headed and actually told me what the problem was. Learn to focus on the matter at hand rather than have your minds wandering to what could or will be." The Hyuuga scolded them turning back to Asuka taking a deep breath.

"Luckily I have some mastery with poison and now I even know what kind of poison we're dealing with. This will only take a moment" forming a series of handseals Yukio placed a hand on Asuka pulling the poison from her system as the gas cloud formed in a contained sphere of chakra turning back to Maru with a nod. "Maru come here a moment we don't have much time but from what I can see you tried to help, well done always protect those in your care above all else however that is all i will have time for."

Waving both Maru and Nitish over the Captain gestured to Asuka. "This is a quick fix at best she still needs medical attention safe to say there will be damage done if she's coughing up blood. Maru do you have anything we can keep this poison in? it would be preferable to have it examined by the researchers. Keep doing your duty and get Asuka some help. As for you" Clicking his fingers before pointing to Soku for her attention, there was a look of disappointment on his features.

"Soku this has been happening a lot as of late AiT's being attacked by those they used to associate with and I'm getting sick of it so while Maru and Nitish get assistance for the Student you are going to tell me what's going on here. This is not a request."

[Poison extracted with Poison Extraction [Mastered]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Nitish see’s that Yukio sensei is there for help and asking for the explanation Nitish downs his head because he thinks that all this happening is his fault because he was weak. But then Nitish sees Maru and he answered Yukio sensei’s question and then Yukio sensei says “You know when I ask for information I'm not joking around out of all of you only one of you remained level headed and actually told me what the problem was. Learn to focus on the matter at hand rather than have your minds wandering to what could or will be."

And then Nitish thinks “Now, I’m no more than a trash.” And then Yukio sensei says “Luckily I have some mastery with poison and now I even know what kind of poison we're dealing with. This will only take a moment" And then Nitish sees Yukio sensei waving hand sign and then take out the poison in a chakra sphere and calls Maru and says “we don't have much time but from what I can see you tried to help, well done always protect those in your care above all else however that is all i will have time for."

And then Yukio sensei waves Nitish and Maru both and says “This is a quick fix at best she still needs medical attention safe to say there will be damage done if she's coughing up blood. Maru do you have anything we can keep this poison in? it would be preferable to have it examined by the researchers. Keep doing your duty and get Asuka some help. As for you" And then Yukio sensei asks for explanation and then after a little pause Nitish says "Sensei, when we all are here for a view of our village peacefully. Then after a little while someone comes in a white coat cover his face and then Ziren says to Asuka run and hide and then sends me to take care of her. And then after a little while when battle ends there was a fog and when I tries to stop Asuka she rans into the fog and take Soku out and mummers something and when I comes I find that Maru and Ziren both are inside the fog so I uses my lightning style jutsu over my body for speed and awakes my sharingan for accuracy and pull both of them out but Asuka runs without thinking anything or covering her face and it leads to this critical moment where Anti-dot didn’t worked and she was in this state because of my carelessness. I’m Sorry senei.” And after saying this Nitish waits for his sensei to reply something.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He was not pleased, that much was clear. The poison was extracted from Asuka but now came the time for questions. Soku had already faced Yuki when she was in the Byoin but here she was again in trouble. The girl hesitantly raised her eyes to meet Yukio ' s shifting her feet nervously under the stern look of the Hyuuga before answering in a quiet voice as if afraid of something."My fault. I should have seen this coming. It's my fault for not telling you about this Yukio-sensei. We were all having a nice chat here on the Hokage Rock when a man appeared. His name was Ibumo he said and he sprayed the gas before leaving. I'm his target it seems." She stared past the captain guiltily unable to main eye contact.

She didn't know if that would be a sufficient answer but it didn't change the fact in the process of saving her, Asuka had nearly risked it all. She looked at the girl giving a short sigh."Why Asuka?
Why? Why would you go so far for me despite having only met me just now?"
She was beginning to feel a bond to the Uchiha girl and felt this urge to protect her from any evil after seeing her fall victim to the the poison that had befallen her. Ibumo would anwser for this, that much was certain."I'm sorry Yukio. This was my fault in judgment. I take full responsibility."She said miserably feeling terrible about the events that had transpired. It was up to the Hyuuga to decide what to do. Maru and Nitish were occupied tending to the girl.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka could feel her insides moving around as if they were trying to re-arrange themselves, or rather trying to expel something out. She couldn’t know what exactly was been done to her, but either way she wanted to at least move to speak. To tell people she was all right. She felt a quick pull and felt something disappear from inside of her, for a few moments she started regaining movement. She could feel her arms again, even though not a lot of movement it was still an improvement. Her ears stopped ringing and she started hearing again. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around.

Apparently Yukio sensei was called, probably the one to extract the poison. It certainly felt like it had been completely removed. Nitish and Maru were closely watching, Nitish seemed guilty and Maru seemed more pissed rather than worried but still had something cute about him. He seemed like an angry fluffy teddy bear. Asuka tried laughing, Teddy…
"Soku this has been happening a lot as of late AiT's being attacked by those they used to associate with and I'm getting sick of it so while Maru and Nitish get assistance for the Student you are going to tell me what's going on here. This is not a request."
"My fault. I should have seen this coming. It's my fault for not telling you about this Yukio-sensei. We were all having a nice chat here on the Hokage Rock when a man appeared. His name was Ibumo he said and he sprayed the gas before leaving. I'm his target it seems."

"I'm sorry Yukio. This was my fault in judgment. I take full responsibility."

Asuka grabbed Sokus hand, without being able to look at her. She tried to at least sit up, but she could only do it slowly and painfully. “You told me to hide and stay hidden.” Asuka smiled “I ran in because… it felt like the right thing to do.” She giggled for a bit before coughing. Her smile faded as she turned to Yukio “Sensei, if anyone here should be at fault is me for running in. Don’t you dare punish bystanders for my stupidity.” Asuka clenched her fist “You… you” Asuka tried finding the right words “You.. pegleg aren’t supposed to treat other unfairly. Don’t be stupid and punish me, can’t believe I got to do your job.” With that she sank back down into the ground, still in pain but not regretting what has been said. “And maru looks like a Teddy bear. So he’s teddy now.” Added that hoping it would lessen the blow from Yukio. Some laughs might make people forget, it usually does.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
AlRZLLN.jpg

It would seem like he was the only one who gave Yukio what he'd asked for, despite most of the yelling he'd been doing it seems that Yukio had actually had been able to get the poison out of the poor nine-year-old… And he actually gave Maru a “well done” for his efforts in trying to protect the young academy students and the trainee’s. Of course, he didn't really show any glee on his face, he simply walked over to where Asuka had been laying to crouch on the other side of her to see if whatever Yukio was about to do would work. Seeing the poison being extracted from the nine-year-old’s body, the dark puppeteer knew above anything else, that should work.

“That ought to wake the little brat up.” Maru nodded, his fingertips opened to reveal small pipes on the end of each finger then brought his hand close enough to absorb the poison within his own puppet body into a sealing scroll that he used to contain poison. It seemed all was well, however Yukio seemed a bit disappointed with Soku. Probably because he was unaware of these happenings with the trainee being attacked. “Right, I'll update you once I know what kind of poison did this guy use no problem. I'm sure while me and this Uchiha is taking her to the hospital please be aware that these guys hunting Soku are pretty determined so keep a eye on the girl while I drop our ‘little hero’ off at the hospital. “

As Maru spoke, he was cut off by a voice coming from Asuka. "Well, well finally stopped playing dead now.” Maru mocked, standing to his feet he looked down at the girl who began to blame herself for ending up nearly dying on them. Seemed like everyone was taking responsibility for what happened to Asuka…. But Asuka was fine enough to give Maru a nickname… Teddy.

“Aye I'm not a lousy teddy I am a puppet, get it right. “ Maru said, then attached chakra threads to Asuka then lifted he from the ground. “Nitish! You coming to check the brat in?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back