Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Elemental Gone Rogue! [Contract Search]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Cold-blooded! Cold-blooded!

A swarm of Youkai yelled as they searched for the lost elemental with nothing but lanterns that they constantly had to relight. Calling it's name to hopefully make the Elemental reconsider it's decisions to runaway. Maru was traveling through a foot of snow, calling out for the spirit he simply wanted to explain the situation from his prospective. What did the fox do to be in this situation to begin with? It all started with what they were having for dinner…..

A couple of hours ago:

"PLEASE! DON'T FUCKING WRING MY NECK LIKE A GODDAMN CHICKEN!" the kotengu in Maru's grip begging went ignored as the fox proceeded to twist the neck of the demon bird. Wringing the things neck until it popped– just like a chicken.

Maru raised the limp kotengu up to show his fellow demons as they cheered for more to be executed and grilled like fresh barbecue on new year's day. The fox looked at the others he had in a cage, the kotengu looking in horror at what he had done knowing that they would soon meet that same fate of having their neck broken, plucked, cleaned out, fried, and then eaten. "Oh don't give me that look y'all do worse than that to humans. At least I'll give you a quick death before we eat cha." he chuckled before tossing the carcass of the kotengu he had over his shoulder who was then caught by a one eyed monster chief who went off to the kitchen to prepare the meal. The kotengu started to swak in protest, feathers flying every which way while Maru made the announcement that they'll be eating soon. These kotengu had good reason to be upset since the reason behind this treatment was completely ridiculous. Maru said that their clan leader was trespassing but the last time their leader informed them was that he was going to learn elemental sage mode from the damn fox. When the daitengu came, he was greeted with a Vanishing world to the chest then had his face removed before he knew what the hell was going on! That wasn't even the half of it because after killing their leader Maru just came to their camp and ordered for every male to go neatly into the cage to be eaten! Informing them that killing their leader made him hungry for tengu so he wanted all males to come with him, children included. Needless to say, when they resisted, Maru nearly wiped out their entire population so to save the camp they sacrificed all the males. Some got away by dressing in drag, deadly as Maru and his Elemental was he wasn't exactly the smartest so he left with a handful of males, a few children included.

Right now, Maru enjoyed himself with his Youkai companions. Drinking, dancing while his faithful servants yelled out encouraging their leader for outdoing himself again on the evil deeds. Everyone that wasn't about to be on the menu was having a good time.. all except one spirit who seemed to be disgusted by what she's become.. 'Is this all we are? Ruthless thugs who just make entities miserable for our own enjoyment.' Cold-blooded thought as she looked at her feet, sitting alone as a bottle running on two hairy goblin legs ran up to her. Asking if she wanted a drink in which she politely denied, sitting at the big roundtable alone with a hand on her cheek. When Maru was in the middle of his dance, he saw the lonely elemental sitting to herself looking at her lap making the fox frown for a moment before smiling again. After spraying some mint, the perverted fox moved over to her then with a playful tap on the behind Maru made the Elemental jump. "Hey there, Cold-feet, why so blue? We won, you should be having a good time!" Maru yelled, walking over to the opposite side of the table to lean over and bat his eyes at her. "With me of course. Care to dance?"

Cold-blooded didn't even look up, just simply said. "I'm starting to question our purposes here."

Maru just laughed at this, like he was a guy driven by a single purpose. While he was a demon general, he wasn't exactly a politician, it was all in good fun. "Purpose? Do I look like a guy with a goal in mind! Other than getting laid and maybe get some more monsters to follow me we're just here to have f-"

"Is killing innocents and making the lives of both demons and humans miserable your idea of fun?" the elemental interruption. "Are all entities to you are nothing but toys for you to either use for your amusement or take apart just to hear them wail? Don't you have at least one shred of pity for the lives you've destroyed."

Maru wasn't expecting this kind of response. Kotengu is like the lowest class spirit that he'd dealt with. If killing a race of creatures who ravage women, murder, and make people eat crap for fun is wrong than hunting a nuke is pure evil. "They're just KOTENGU! If you know the kind of stuff they do, a few need to disappear for the good of the village. Besides I let the women live did I?" Maru sipped his Saké, the conversation killing his whole mood.

So that's it? Because a few committed atrocities that were supposed to justify the meaningless slaughtering of some who were innocent. Who the hell was he to decide who lived and who died? He had nine tails but Maru was no god! She sighed, getting up from the table looking disappointed. Cold-blooded had so many expectations, she wanted so much but if the price meant playing god then there was only one thing she could do. "Well… if that's it then I guess you don't need me anymore. I'm just an elemental am I right. You can already make natural disasters yourself, ones without a weakness so there's no more use for me now since I don't know any Non-elemental Ninjutsu." she said, Maru began to sit up but she began to run, bumping everyone out of the way.
"DON'T FOLLOW ME! THIS PACT IS OVER!"

Maru did everything to stop her, said she was trying to go missing, yell containment Breach, anything to halt her progress but by the time his demonic sidekicks attempted to grab onto her; she'd already called on a blizzard and disappeared in the white snow….

Currently:
"I'm sorry supreme commander but I think she's gone now.. we looked everywhere on this God forsaken mountain." said one of Maru's Youkai through chattering teeth. "There's already a crack in your Aqua shard, the pacts already over. Could we mark her as a missing contract and complain to the overlord?" it asked since clearly the ice elemental wasn't coming back. Heck she even call caused a storm to slow down their process.

The fox was angry at his Youkai for not trying harder, just giving up when it getting too tough. Well screw them! "Boo! Fine, I'll search for her myself. Useless!" Maru snapped as he went off to search for Cold-blooded… or perhaps something else that would be a suitable replacement for the elemental. So he walked…. He walked and walked but there was nothing but ice and snow. Maru looked around, putting his hand on the snow then pressed down on the ground to feel the magnetic field around him to feel the distance between him and some contract beast. He didn't feel anything here so Maru kept moving on to find something. 'Damnit, what the hell did I do? She must've road the winds to leave the country. Probably already long gone. Shit!' He wondered. They were just kotengu! They were birds of prey so that meant that they were prey right? It doesn't make sense to react in such a way, much less break a pact with him. So Maru kept walking, calling out to Cold-blooded hoping she'd just come back– but no such luck. He kept going until his Youkai companions were too far to find him. Finally once he reached a point in the thunder mountains to where he was almost out of the country into unknown territory, Maru gave up.

The wind howled on the lonely mountains, no signs of any life besides himself. It took him a bit to come to finally except that Cold-blooded was actually gone. Maru pulled out his aqua shard to examine it, the ocean blue color turned into a dull bluish gray, it began to crack more than turned into dust and blew away in the frigid winds . He glared at the dust that floated away from him, sighed, then pulled out a summoning scroll from one of his tails he kept just in case he lost one of his companions. He bit his thumb then drew a pentagram on the five element characters setting the scroll down on the snow (using his foot to keep it from flying away) he began to weave hand seals and began to recite a summoning incantation.

"(臨) Rin
(兵) Pyo
(闘) Toh
(者) Sha
(皆) Kai
(陣) Jin
(列) Retsu
(在) Zai
(前) Zen!"

WC: 1514
Using my Discovery of Contract of Random Choice card!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back