Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Event] - Masquerade Ball

Cloud Seer

Yen
ASP
Deaths
83e42371-7fba-432b-9d70-8284d8082e20_zpspuwd4dp3.png

At the construction of Kumogakure, Raiden brought with him a few well known clans of Kumogakure. The Chigokai, Santaru and Kagetsu clans were the original three. They followed Raiden to the location where Kumogakure still stands, though it has been rebuilt several times since that time. The very first village of people who were capable of using chakra. The idea was to keep them safe, allow them to live together to further the techniques able to be used. Members of the village would travel down to the mainlands to purchase goods and bring them back to the village, as payment the village would often supply stone.

In celebration of the founding of Kumogakure an invitation has gone out to all shinobi to take part in a Masquerate Ball. All are encouraged to create/purchase masks which are meant to represent the founding three clans.

The ball is to be held in the great hall of the Torres Celeste. It is a massive area found underneath the Torres Celeste with massive stone latices which act to hold the roof, and the weight of the tower above. The whole of the ceiling has been modified in the weeks leading up to the ball and the Mochizuki Clan hired to perform their dazzling displays of acrobatic ability above where the ball is held.

This is the 'last' event of the festival and takes place in the evening, after all the other events have taken place. Because of that you will have had all the events of the day already happened, thus any stories from those can be told, and any friends made are friends here.

Three Founding Clans
Santaru - The original clan which had chakra control over Storms and Lightning.
Chigokai - The original clan which had chakra control over Blood/Life.
Kagetsu - A clan which simply had a natural ability to use chakra in many forms, though seemingly without a bloodline trait.

[OOC: Come and either post in this thread taking part in the ball, and also feel free to create different threads in the Torres Celeste using this as the backdrop for your roleplay.]

Sashine

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was the center of Kumogakure. She had always noticed this building but never had she had a reason to come inside of it. At night, it sparkled and augmented the beauty of the sky and in the day, it shone brightly against the mountain terrain that contrasted it. She along with her family had chosen to attend the events of the day. Activities, shows, food, performances were abundant in the village and with an immediate family of 10+ and an extended family of three times that, these were activities that could help keep an entire group together. Though Sashine rarely got along with her family, at social events, there was a violence-free environment where she felt she could out-do them all, even if it was just socially and even if it was not appreciated. This was her forte. While many of her siblings and even the older relatives had chosen to bail out on the ball, choosing not to dress up or converse, Sashine had prepared the most for this than anyone in her family unit. She had bought material, asked for favors, put some work into finishing touches and made something she felt presentable in. More than presentable.
b6b360d4bb8a73d6319d18f5822148d2.jpg
a4ddcdc63441d1aae1fd13d3cc843f2e.jpg

The short tussles of pink hair were slicked back, the mask making an otherwise sweet and innocent looking child into an imposing presence. The dress too was made of the same metal material with cut up designs on top of the metal to soften the toughness of the material. This outfit would have looked much tougher than what it was if it wasn't on a 9 year old's body. Sashine walked separate from her family, showing what her true abilities were, out here, on the social hierarchy. Maybe now, they'd see her strength.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo fiddled with the blue mask upon his face. He had purposely learned the Mask Summon jutsu from his sister Sonoko for use in this event, but he couldn't seem to get accustomed to the feeling of it. It was one thing to wear a regular mask on his face, it was another to have a condensed form of chakra plastered over his eyes. At least this mask didn't hinder his sight. He ran his hand through his gelled bangs and readjusted the large black and blue braid on his shoulder. He couldn't comprehend how Haruki was able to make it wrap that way. Memories of a certain court case floated through his mind as he tightened his red bow tie. He still couldn't seem to find his regular tie.

Realizing he was fidgeting in a public place, Tomo slipped his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the outer wall. He looked up at the rafters to see his troupe performing above. They were doing some sort of interpretive acrobatic dance, symbolizing the building of the village by the founding clans. There were red-masked Chigokai, yellow-masked Santaru, and blue-masked Kagetsu. They also had corresponding ribbons in their hands, treating them like blood, lightning, and raw chakra. It was actually a rather clever idea, crafted by Sonoko of course. She always loved her symbolism. In fact, he could see her up there performing, along with most of his other siblings. However, Tomo was stuck on the ground, as he didn't have nearly enough acrobatic skill to be tumbling around on rafters with no net. He was much better at singing, throwing, and inking.

He brought his gaze back down to the dance floor. A few of his musically-inclined troupe members were playing instruments, filling the room with their lively melody. Looking to those not of his clan, Tomo saw wallflowers such as he, as well as the bold who were out dancing with anyone they could get their hands on. The young man wondered if Saeko was somewhere here, hidden in lace. Would he be able to pick her out in a crowd of masked individuals? He hoped he could, because if not, then their future would be doomed before it even began. His mind began to chastise him, yelling that he should have went out of his way to ask her here. But Tomo shook his head. He wanted to be a proper Chuunin before asking her to date him. If he couldn't even be the same rank as her, he didn't deserve her.

But then that raised the question, why was he here? Of course it was due to his family. When a celebration calls on the Mochizuki, all must attend that are able. Even if he couldn't perform above, he needed to mingle with those on the floor. Giving his troupe some PR was always important. Tomo scanned the crowds again, this time in search of someone who may be willing to hear him plug his troupe. He saw a small girl with pink hair walking around. He took a moment to wonder if perhaps he could speak with her. Maybe she had some talent his troupe could use, or he could get her hooked on their performances. However, a silent alarm sounded in his head, urging him to find someone closer to his own age. He already had a secret case of indecent exposure to a minor, he didn't need to add to his pedo sheet. However, if it appeared that no one would meet with her, he might have thought up a good way to interact.

[WC: 602]
[MFT]
OoC: Hope you don't mind Sashine, but since I'm already giving you a class, I wanted to give others an opportunity to interact with your lovely character. If no one does in a few days, though, I'll enact my plan to enable Tomo to interact with her.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Surely, you’ve heard of my mother?

No? Well, I suppose not everyone’s as old and hoary as I am. Twenty years old in this village’s messed-up time continuity means little in terms of a reference point.

For those not in the know, my mother was Santaru Rin, Sennin of the ANBU during the golden age of Shinbatsu’s reign, when boys stood tall as men, men had hair on their chests, and women had the longest of beards. It was an era of brutal passion and unbridled violence, and that was before guns were even a thing on this site. But I’m not here to reminisce about the past or decry the decadence and sloth of modern times. I’m here at this masquerade for the same reason any healthy young woman comes to these events: I’m horny, duh.

The reason I mentioned my mother, though, is because she was the matriarch of the Santaru Clan for decades, and as her only (known) daughter, I’m technically allowed to wear the mask. No, I can’t shit lightning like a Santaru because father had no recognizable bloodline. His only talent was looking swaggy while punching things deader. Anyway, the Santaru getup for this ball is pale gold, like the color of lightning crashing across a savannah descending into twilight. Thus for tonight I’m traipsing around the Torre Celeste in an evening gown done up with lace and tulle. You know…it kind of looks stupid on me.

In reality, though, I don’t actually expect anything exciting or titillating to happen tonight. I haven’t gone to any of the prior events of the festival because I’m an antisocial homebody. Meeting new people and playing nice with them is about as appealing as finding out you have Crohn’s disease, and oftentimes means the same amount of butthurt. I’m probably just going to stick to hanging out in a corner getting sloshed on ceremonial rice wine and furtively trying to guess who’s who under their masks. With any luck, I might run into Chiquita or Osuteno. If I end up in bed with Kahako tonight then I’m immediately playing the lottery and buying a private island with the proceeds. Ayumu’s not invited to our private island. In fact, no guys allowed. Sorry, Tomo.

Speaking of Tomo, in truth, I had a faint hope that I might run into him here. Though he’s probably working along with the rest of his troupe to provide the entertainment up above, I at least want to cop a feel of his shapely little butt. Then again, I wonder if I should avoid him. After all, I don’t want to seem clingy. I don’t want him to feel like he can take me for granted. Out of the corner of my eye, I recognize him. He looks like a cross between Batman Die Fledermaus and a pimp. Sorry, I’m a harsh critic but that’s what I inherited from mother. Yes, there’s the issue of his wearing a mask, but I know that toned body and stick-in-ass posture well. I toy with the idea of somehow reaching out to him, but I still don’t want to make it easy.

A girl who I haven’t seen before struts across my vision with ball-busting confidence. She’s a student, but she’s probably got the most metal outfit in the room. Jesus H Saito, she’s cool. I wish I could be that cool. I forget about Tomo for a moment.

“Hey, ‘Imperator Furiosa,’ a moment of your time,” I call to her. “I don’t know your name, but I like your style. Where’d you get the dress?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Although this was something that Ri didn't really want to go to, especially since there would be a large crowd of people and plenty of noise, it was a perfect opportunity to have some good alcohol. Seeing how this was an event being held at the Torre, there was no chance that they would have low quality alcohol being served. It would just bring a bad name to the village if they did something like that. No, Ri could expect the good stuff, and even if he was surrounded by a bunch of annoying people wearing masks, he would be wearing a mask in a crowd. This meant it would be way to easy to blend in with the rest of the people wearing masks and drinking alcohol. What delinquent child would pass this chance up? Especially when they're taller than most of the people attending the damn thing.

Since he was too lazy to find any high quality masks, and didn't bother actually getting a mask till it was time for the ball, Ri ended up with one that was rather boring, and may even stand out due to how plain it is. But it worked, and that's all that mattered, cause if it hides his still adolescent features, then it's all he would need. The rest of his clothing consisted of his usual attire, which may stand out even more since most people were likely wearing their best clothes and not the ones they sleep and work in every day.
144a6o.jpg

The moment that Ri stepped into the room where the ball was being held, he almost regretted coming for the drinks. It was even more crowded than he could've imagined, there was a little kid drawing all of the attention from the crowd with her outfit, and there were performers. The performers just added to the noise which Ri as already expecting from the masquerade, but he'd just have to deal with it. As far as he knew, he could just leave if things got to crazy for his liking anyways, so that gave him some comfort. Many people walked past the boy as he scanned the room from the entrance trying to find where the drinks were kept, but he soon blended with the crowd once more after locating what he was looking for. Reappearing at the table with all of the drinks, he took a cup of whatever looked good and walked away before anyone managing the table could ask any questions.

For now, the shinobi would simply stand off to the side sipping his drink. Thankfully, this drink was actually good like he thought it would be, so it would likely be how he'd spend most of his time through out the night. The only thing that would pull him away from the wall he was leaning on, was an unbelievably attractive girl, someone he hasn't seen in a long time, or him getting drunk enough to try and dance with someone. The third situation was the most likely, as he likely wouldn't be paying attention to who's in the crowd anymore after seeing what he's seen so far. So for now, he'd simply continue sipping the rice wine until he couldn't anymore.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

QLzvUAn.png

Au3Yxla.jpg

This would be Akane's first time going to a formal event. She was excited, and thanks to her mother, she had a dress, and looked amazing. Too bad she had to cover her face with a mask, but she knew her close friends would be here. She hopped Yoshi would be here as well, of course, but deep inside, she was nervous. mostly because she had no clue how to dance, and she wanted to dance with her partner. But she knew, even if she knew how to dance, she would find some way to screw up.

Akane walked into the ball, masked alongside with all the other strangers. She had a set of rules in her head from her mother, avoid any glass, watch her step, and dont go home with a stranger. Simple enough, she would survive this night. Akane didn't want to stray too far in, she looked for her friends, and the one person she actually wanted to spend time with. Maybe her mother would show up later to spend some time with her as well.​

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
BGM: Macabre Waltz: Night of the Living Dead

The rhythmic swaying of the music was enchanting, gripping, and above all titillating. People everywhere were dancing to their hearts' content, caring not for any of their other troubles. The food was delicious, the drinks were especially potent, and the chatter was far from dull. It was a perfect night, filled with perfect people, with the perfect setting.

A lone figure, taller than average and thin like a branch, stood among the socializing people and the merry dancers. A drink, filled with dark red wine that seemed as festive and fancy as this occasion, was held in a black gloved hand. A simple white mask adorned the individual's dark grey head of hair, its design simple and rather plain—two elongated eye holes, a thin red smile, and a blue zigzagged pattern across the right eye. A long black coat covered the man's torso, spilling down over his black pants and covering both of his arms. On his feet were jet black shoes that weren't quite formal attire, but at the same time were not commoner's garb. The figure seemed to be standing there, merely swirling the drink in their hands as they watched. Suddenly the man turned his head towards the newly entered girl with the almost fully metal dress on, watched her movements for a few moments, and then turned back to looking into the crowd. A few moments passed, and the figure tilted his mask up just enough to bring the glass to his mouth. The face was smooth, clean, and young looking. They couldn't have been very old, maybe in their later years of adolescence. Not quite a man, but neither was he a boy. The red wine slid down towards his lips, slowly being absorbed into the man's mouth until there was none left. Gracefully bringing down the emptied glass, the man slid the mask back down onto his face before depositing the spent glass onto a walking waiter's tray. It was time to join the crowd.

The masked man made his way into the crowd at the end of the song, expecting to be able to join in on the next dance. A woman appeared to have recently lost her partner, and so the young man intercepted her before she had the chance to leave. "May I have the honor of this dance, ma'am?" Appearing startled at first by this sudden proposal, the woman quickly smiled and accepted. Taking his hand in hers, the two got in position for the next dance: a waltz. As the music started, all of the pairs of dancers on the floor began their ritualistic steps, carefully practiced alone and now nervously performed together. Although, this couple seemed not so nervous. The man moved with grace, and the woman moved with poise. They were a good match, the two of them. They flew across the dance floor, their movements perfectly in sync. When the music finally stopped, the woman couldn't help herself from laughing. She'd been swept off her feet, helpless against the immense charm of one so mysterious and graceful. She leaned closer to him, pushing her weight up against his. She could feel the heat from her body as she bit her lower lip. Looking up into that mask, she wondered who exactly it was behind those dark eyes. If only she could just reach up...lift his mask...plant a kiss on his soft and tender lips...

The young man put a finger up to her lips, stopping her movement before her thin and dainty arms could reach his mask. Her eyes, which had been closed in anticipation and expectation, opened with a confused look. Lifting his finger off of her lips, he wagged it at her playfully. "The night is still young." With one hand, he pushed her back from against him and bowed to the madam. She looked at him, disappointed and yet also strangely lustful, and curtsied weakly as well. As the young man walked away, he cursed himself underneath his breath.

Kotsuko had come to this event with the sole intention of seeing what he could gather from the variously assorted people who were here tonight. The original clans were here, many of the higher brass were here, and there were even rumors circulating that the Sennin or the Raikage might make an appearance. Who knows, though, since the public has a way of generating its own rumors. This was a mission for the young man, and though he'd love to fool around with an attractive young lady he really had to focus. Maybe, by the end of the night, he'd be able to partake in this little side venture. For the moment, he resigned himself to merely drifting through the crowds. He needed to blend in, dance a bit, and make polite conversation with other party guests. All the while, he'd need to figure who was who, and whether they were worth engaging. There weren't many chances to have such a large number of important guests, all in one place, after all. He'd have to capitalize on this rare opportunity.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Tsuyoshi Gentlemen said:

Rp said:
Stepping into the Torre Celeste, the Tsuyoshi trio looked clean and fit for the ball. Coming to the man that had a passion for suits and always wore a suit, Junko set the two up with suits of their own. Smoking an herbal cigarette, Junko took a look at his watch as Aiko fixed one of his cufflinks.

"Late as usual huh pops?" Yoshi said with a dull look as he put on his mask.

"That's my brother Junko for you. Always dressed for the occasion, but never on time for the occasion." Aiko said shaking his head as he put on his mask.

"Get off my back.. I had to." Junko said before being cut off as he was putting on his mask.

"Traffic in the trees again?" Yoshi said laughing.

"No Yoshi, a black cat crossed his path again." Aiko said sarcastically, making Yoshi laugh harder.

"Get off my back." Junko said with a smirk. Little did they know, he was still working as his path was taking the twins to a babysitter as Karin prepared herself for the ball. The stress on Junkos mind was hectic, but once the twins were delivered he'd be able to focus completely on his original body.

Entering the ball room, the music was delightful along with the performance planned and executed by the Mochizuki clan. Their performances was always outstanding, artistic, and breathtaking. "I wonder if Tomo is performing." Junko thought looking around for the interesting character. Last time they met, it seemed as if his body was possessed. Thinking back on that, Junko wondered if he was okay.

"Someone dressed to impress." Aiko said gesturing towards the young lady with the exotic dress. Looking at the material, it was mostly metal, or some great aluminum foil.

"Indeed someone has." Yoshi said looking in the opposite direction. As the crowd constantly moved, a gap manifested, revealing Rose. In a mere moment,Yoshi was already making his way through the crowd. Meanwhile, the brothers began to search for the grown ups. Hopefully, they could hear some old war stories and have a drink or two. Well, tea for the gentle spirit Aiko. Hopefully, they'd get to meet new people and form new bonds.

Topic Entered

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Syaoran-and-Sakura-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles-5985329-1581-1080_zpsqmizuzkt.jpg
Kazuma the blind swordsman steps into the building. It has been a quite a long time since he has been here in the village of Cloud. His clan sent him on a long term mission which lasted ten years. He just got back today and feels lucky to have gotten to participate in this evening’s event. So much has changed while he was away. The kage he once known was killed and the anbu senin taking his place he heard upon his arrival was the most alarming followed by the death of his father. He wonders what else has change in the past decade.

Though Kazuma’s eyes looked normal, he was completely blind. He avoided bumping into people by using his ability to sense emotions. Mostly everyone was having a good time and the waves of joy makes him smile. Kazuma dresses for the event wearing a mask instead of his usual blindfold thus revealing his blue eyes that are rarely seen. People likely wore beautiful mask and from the sounds of things there were performers doing acts of acrobatics. These were the times Kazuma misses his ability to see and the days prior to the demon’s curse. Perhap he can find someone willing to talk and inform him what has been going on in the village.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had been at the venue for several hours prior to the masquerades start, as she was overseeing a huge delivery of goods from her province, to be used by the kitchen staff and waiters, to make sure people were well supplied in terms of food and drink. In fact, the ball itself was a brilliant marketing opportunity and as such, Kitsune had opted to provide the wares at a much lower price than normal, on the condition that she could slap a few logos onto the huge tapping kegs as well as a sign here and there. So of course she had, meaning that everyone would know exactly who provided the food and drink.
Kitsunes ensemble for the evening:
[col3]
KitsuneDress.png
|
KitsuneHair.jpg
|
KitsuneMask.JPG
[/col3]

Now however, Kitsune had changed into her evening wear, and she was roaming the party, looking for people she could possibly identify from their clothes and masks. And almost immediately, she heard the voice of a young woman calling someone ‘Imperator Furiosa’ and just as fast, Kitsune had her identified from the mask and dress combined with the voice. She figured it was Takaki Saeko, the half-sister of her very own daughter, Shinrya Miyako. I don’t know anyone else that’d refer to people like that. So it’s got to be her. Otherwise this’ll be awkward as hell.

She strolled over to Saeko, putting on the sexiest gait possible while carrying herself with an air of unrivalled confidence, and on her way there she snatched two glasses of wine from a nearby waiter. ”So good to see you Saeko-chan~” she said with her melodic voice and a smile. ”Enjoying the party so far?” she asked, and offered Saeko the second glass of fine wine.

[MFT; WC: 278]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be weeks, no months, before she would be able to purge the smell of upper-echelon socialite from her nostrils, her disdain was only hidden by a small and noticeably thin smile, her lips painted a vivacious gold which complemented her slightly tanned tone nicely. These events, parties, fetes, whatever you may call them were far from her cup of tea, but tonight she appeared upon family obligation being the only Shinobi in her bloodline. Father insisted and she obliged with great reluctance, he had also insisted she be a polite and charming young woman instead of her usual demeanor, it was a rarity that he insisted on such requests, but when he did she had little room to refuse. It seemed that tonight would be one of the rare nights she would have to put her long since forgotten classes in etiquette to use, though she did remember how to stand with correct posture, and how to dance the waltz. The memories of those classes were marred by the stinging of a yard stick rapped across her knuckles which only lead to more reluctance in joining the ball.

The remnants of her cigarette flickered against the ground before flaring out while she stared out toward the ball, the smell was nearly untraceable as her perfume clung to her with smells of lilac and ginger, she assumed it would be far more rustic than what most would be wearing on the inside of the fete. Her moments of silence were already beginning to end as an older man dressed in a full tuxedo and silver wolf's mask approached her with a gay smile, she already wanted to go back home, "Would you allow me to escort you inside, ma'am?" he asked to be met with a forced smile, though he did not seem to notice, "I'll have to refuse, sir, my suitor would think ill of it." she had no suitor, but also had no intention of some elderly debauchee to escort her anywhere. While the old man looked disappointed he did not seek to press the matter further, bowing slightly he apologized "Ah, I understand ma'am. I wish the two of you a wonderful night, adieu." and finally he walked away making his way toward the party with the swagger of a man insistent on taking someone home tonight.

For a few more moments she stood comparing others outfits to her own, hers like most others there had been personally tailored as she wore a simplistic black cocktail dress that showed noticeably more leg than most other women there, stiff bastards, it also helped distract from her noticeable lack of bust which she still hoped would appear one of these days. Her mask was that of the house cat, and the socialites there she likened to the domestic mouse, a predator and prey relationship.
J31edAk.jpg
ibivyjA.jpg

In honesty she hoped to avoid anyone she knew at the gala, the possibility of ruining her cred as a street tough was less than appealing, though it was likely an inevitability, despite the mask, clothes, and marginally polite behavior, it was fairly obvious who she was, the markings on her face were an immediate give-away as to her identity as was the small black cloth hiding behind the left eye of her mask hiding her disfigurement, but it was the goal of these galas to intermingle and create contacts, not to hide one's identity. Her fingers grasped upon a frail glass of red wine, a small smile tinged her face as her waiter passed continuing to distribute his drinks from the tray hoisted above his shoulder, yet before she could indulge in the liquid a familiar voice rang in her ears, Senpai was here. She had hoped the woman's neet tendencies would have kept her at home for the evening, but that was not the case, she had likely came for the opportunity of free booze and to do what she did best, namely sleep around. Luckily for Chiquita she seemed to be conversing with a young girl that she assumed to be around Osu's age who was adorning the most avante garde dress she had seen thus far. Then came another woman attempting to strike up a conversation. It was easy enough to figure out who the big busted behemoth was, she had a reputation around the village, or she at least assumed it to be the famous Shinrya medic, though she could not be sure one way or another; regardless, she was safe from Saeko's harassment for a few minutes it seemed, and that gave her ample time to do whatever it was people did at these galas.

The red wine was like liquid silk as she sipped attempting to not mar her carefully placed lipstick, Chiquita was far more accustomed to Highball and Shochu, the wine was a nice change from the hard liquor she had found herself consuming on what seemed to be a day to day basis these last few months. Next was time for free hors d'oeuvres, really it was time to begin mingling with the socialites around the gala, quickly she moved further from the sight of her Senpai, though she made sure to mark a bit of time for her a little later in the night.

It was not long after that she spied a man in full mask, white base, blue pattern, you know the one. Briefly she wondered why he chose his ensemble, it was certainly more concealing than most, he certainly seemed to be an interesting one. He seemed to be as good a person as any to begin her (pained) mingling with, stepping closer toward him with as pleasant a grin as she could muster, "Going with the mysterious vibe, I see. I suppose it makes figuring out who you are more gratifying." little did she know she not only met the man before she had gone through classes with him, it was a small world after all.

[MFT]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo had no need to worry as a young woman in a yellow dress approached the pink-haired girl. He was just in earshot to hear her words. Imperator Furiosa? He lightly chuckled. "Saeko." But despite his amusement, this brought on an issue. There she was, socializing away...so what should he do? It was rude to interrupt, both for the small girl and Saeko. Not to mention hovering around her would probably give the wrong impression. He needed to avoid seeming clingy. He didn’t want her to feel like she could take him for granted. That was in a book somewhere...or did he hear it?

Regardless, speaking with Saeko became even more out of the question when Baroness Shinrya herself joined Takaki and metal-dress girl in conversation. It was impossible for him not to blush. Those two ladies together were enough to blast a man clear across the room with a single nosebleed. Shaking his head to clear his less than pure thoughts, Tomo scanned the crowd again. He needed someone closer to his age, preferably a teenage girl. They seemed to fill his fan-base the most. He spotted a girl in a cat mask already conversing with a random guy, someone at the bar, a random guy in a chain mask, and a guy who looked very much like Junko, though he couldn't be sure of course. Then he saw her. Red hair, red dress, a beaded black mask. Tomo gave himself a single nod before heading in her direction, unaware that he was about to cock-block a yellow-haired boy also making his way towards the redhead.

Reaching her before any other, Tomo pulled out the Mochizuki charm his older brother had recently taught him. He placed his white-gloved left hand over his heart and gave a small bow, keeping his eyes level with hers. He smiled, which contrasted with the harshness of his blue mask. "Good evening madam. You are looking ravishing." Tomo straightened, but kept his hand pressed against his chest. "I am a Mochizuki representative, here to ensure all enjoy this ball." Tomo evaluated the girl's posture and position in the dance hall. It gave him the impression that she was nervous, perhaps avoiding random strangers, dancing, or both. He hoped his analysis was correct as he continued to speak. "As a Mochizuki, I have given lessons on dancing before. It would be my honor and privilege to teach you the ways of the dance floor." He held out his right hand to her. "No funny business, I promise. I'm a professional after all." He tried to warm his smile, like his sister Sonoko had drilled into him. If all went well, they would dance. If not, then he could probably expect a slap to the face.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

QLzvUAn.png

Akane was standing near the edge of the crowd, mostly waiting for something to happen, or until she spotted one of her friends. She toyed with her nicely done hair, it was curly, and pinned up in some spots. She tried hard not to play with her mask, she was not used to wearing something on her face, it was a little uncomfortable. She liked her dress, but she believed it would not be good to get into a fight with, also she was wearing heels, so walking was something she thought to be a little hard as well. She didnt mind being here at all, but it made her nervous being around tons of strangers, any one of them could be plotting to use this even as an opportunity to attack. he was nervous about many things, but the attack thing was the most present in her mind.

Soon Akanes thoughts were put on pause as she sensed a familiar group come it. She wasnt sure where exactly they were, but it calm her nerve a bit knowing that they were here. As she looked around to see if she could see them, a man approached her. She believed he would be the definition of a gentleman in this situation, blue mask, bowing, and his choice of words. He mentioned that he was a Mochizuki, she had never met any Mochizuki's, but she has heard a little bit about them. NOt much, only that they were entertainers.

Akane showed him a smile, and bowed her head politely. Normal occasions she wouldn't show manners like this, but this was a formal event. She had to think for a moment, she needed to give him a name, but she came from two households. Tsukino, and Shinrya. Seeing as Tsukino was not really a clan, or anything, it would be better to identify through the Shinrya clan here. "Thank you Mochizuki sir, I am a member Shinrya clan." She said in a light tune. SHe had yet to actually change her name to Shinrya, as she wanted to keep the name she was given, but she also wanted to keep to her fathers name. It was a hard choice for her, and probably something she would take a long, at this point she has been sticking to both.

Akane thought about his offer to teach her how to dance, she believed that was a good idea, instead of embarrassing herself in front of Yoshi. She found it better to embarrass herself in front of a stranger, than someone close to her. So Akane nodded to him, then she reached out with her left hand to place it in his right hand that was held out. "Alright, I will accept your offer. Thank you." She said with a smile, in the back of her head, she hoped he was not tricking her. Though she started to believe she was becoming too paranoid.​

o2aNwZ6.jpg

2130pll.jpg

Oka walked into the ball, here theme was black and purple. Her makeup, and hair was done quite nicely, besides being a cook, she knew how fashion worked. Her hair was up, and curled, in a vary similar fashion of Akane's. Her mask matched her dress pretty well, she preferred a more out there mask, than a simple one, like Akane choose.

It had been years since Oka had been to such an event, since before Akane was born. She really couldn't remember it well, but she did know she had fun. She hoped Akane was enjoying herself by now. Oka had opened up quite a bit, but she still felt shy, and she was still pretty quiet. Soon though, she spotted the prodigy brothers, as they had entered right before her. She approached them with a smile. "I hope Junko didnt make you guys too late." She stated to them with a smile. She wasnt a ninja, but she did spend four years with them, she could pick them out of a crowd easily, with, or without masks. She only came later because she wanted to tidy up, she hated coming home to a dirty house.​

Sashine

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The acrobatics and gymnasts took her attention for a while, the graceful tumbling seeming near impossible from what Sashine had seen of human abilities. She could tell that each of them had spent arduous work and effort into those skills and it made her feel like she was wasting her own time, in a way. There were children her age which had grown up training to do well in that area and though you could say the same about Shinobi, it didn’t feel that way in the metal girl’s case. She had never spent free time working on something she didn’t feel passionate about and being a fighter had never captured her attention. Being quick and agile had always seemed like it was the only way to go, the only way she could imagine that she’d be able to compare to these people. She could feel their strength and their passion for what they did and though she was young, it seemed like an effort to bring herself up to that level but if there was anything in her willing to move forward; it was her will to prove to others that she had strengths. Maybe not in those areas but she could do more than stab and kill. Somethings much more important.

She felt the fiery boost of enthusiasm before a woman in a gold-like evening gown approached her. The mask matched the gown and it was clear to see that she wore something that represented the Santaru clan as well. While the color matching was a classic give away, Sashine chose to go through a more representative means, keeping only the idea of thunder rather than showing any signs of color. The young girl felt comfortable right up until she heard the nickname. She wasn’t sure how to read into the name and the context made it seem like a compliment but from her age, she was probably not the best person to make references to. As it seemed like a compliment, Sashine brushed it off as an inside joke of some kind.

"Evenin’. Thank you. Twinsies! We both chose to represent the same clan.", Sashine had no idea who the woman was and didn’t put into her head that there was a possibility that the representative for the clan would even talk to a random person, much less a child. In the young girl’s head, the woman was just either friendly and had no qualms of talking to anyone or kooky. Sashine reached her hand forward to feel the dress, "May I?", she asked to touch the dress but did it anyway before an answer was given. She was a child, Sashine was aware that she wasn’t a threat and thus, could get away with being more aggressively friendly. "Isn’t not knowing names part of the game?" , Sashine smiled upwards at the woman and cocked her head to the side as she patted the evening gown. "I got some help in making it in exchange for taking on more chores. The details, I made!", she felt the fabric between her fingers. "Clothing is beautiful. It’s like being pretty but for your body.", Sashine’s hands stopped moving as she inspected the few features on the woman’s face. "I’m sure you know all about that, Miss."

It seemed that the girl’s focus had stayed on the woman too much as another one was halfway walking toward them when Sashine turned to look. The lady in red was breathtaking. From the rose shaped red hair, to the intricate dress and thin mask that showed her smooth complexion below. She could feel the aura of confidence all around the woman as she looked, as she spoke, as she moved. Sashine turned her body so as to face both women and leave space for the red lady, Sashine bringing her hand down from the pale gold evening gown. Saeko, the name sounded familiar but a bell didn’t ring. When a natural break in the conversation happened, Sashine decided to introduce herself to the lady in red. "Good evening. It’s a pleasure to meet you ", she extended her hand, fingers apart to give off a more open expression as she held her gaze and gave a polite smile. "Do you ladies think they serve any apple juice around here?", she asked, partially to break the ice and also to point out the age difference which would hang in the air as the elephant in the room if it wasn’t mentioned.

The chatter in the ball had begun to rise and the night was just starting.

------------------
WC: 762

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A trio lounged near the dance floor in a dimmer part of the room. Two of them gossiped quite openly as people made a noticeable gap between them and the group, some of the older members of high society even made an effort to venture to the opposite side of the room in an attempt to escape having their dirty laundry announced publicly. Already several people had broken down into tears and three relationships had fallen apart due to some of the revelations.

When they had first arrived it was commented to be an odd assortment. At the front setting the pace was a little girl likely around the age of nine maybe ten who appeared nervous in such a setting despite the fear her company struck into a few more informed members in attendance. She walked with a slow grace... no upon a close inspection one would see it was a limp, explaining why the group was traveling so slowly. She had an odd sort of dress that mixed some more traditional elements with a skirt and she wore a simple yet bloody mask in contrast to her innocent characteristics.
VrsKHh3.jpg
images

In truth the little girl was a little boy, Osuteno in fact, and he was in every way the odd man out of the group he accompanied. He had been forbidden from leaving the estate grounds for a few weeks and had been undergoing physical therapy in an attempt to make his leg work properly after it had effectively been shattered on a mission, though why he wore no cast and was able to walk at all, albeit with a limp, is a story for another time. Tonight the Matriarch of his clan effectively rescued him from his Aunt Manane (his adoptive mother according to the paperwork) and brought him along though now he was he he was beginning to regret the decision to come. As he stifled a sigh he felt a clasp on his shoulder.

"If you keep sighing like that Usa-Chan someone might begin to think you don't look forward to keeping Aunt Ookami's glass full," joked the young man behind Osu. Standing at 6 foot tall and at the age of 16, Chigokai Junichi had been looking forward to this event for quite some time. Junichi was the eldest son of the Third Branch of Chigokai, though he had inherited his father's Nara blood, and was a KSIS analyst.
P4mK6BN.jpg
images
images

Tonight he would be enjoying collecting juicy gossip and, more importantly, with his mother taking care of backroom agreements along with the other branch heads he was free to hunt so to speak. He was a bit Everyone who knew Junichi aside from his mother and siblings, knew that he had a particular taste for women in their 30's and early 40's, when they were at what he considered their prime. He had a particular fondness for married women but would accompany any beautiful woman in need of company. Lately his luck had been a bit down and out after his last lover tried to get him to murder her husband and had to arrest her, but he would not be discouraged from trying tonight... if he just could politely escape his Aunt Ookami's grasp by using Osu to distract her... Especially since an ideal target had just walked in and was speaking with some other gentleman. He would have to find out if she was actually WITH any of those men while keeping an ear open for any interesting whispers and and hand ready to catch any stray flowers that happened by.

VRu5947.jpg
images
images
Chigokai Ookami, Matriarch of the Chigokai Clan, Permanent Seat Holder of the Village Council, and lover of fine sake was feeling particularly bored this evening. She had brought the boys along because she thought it would be entertaining to watch the one toy around with some poor woman and she thought the little one a cute pet who really needed to be let out of the house from time to time. Honestly, ever since that Saito forced the council seat on her she had lost much of her precious napping time. It took a lot of complaints from her to get them to move the meetings from the morning hours before she was usually even awake to the late afternoon right before she normally began enjoying her daily sake. Why couldn't people be more entertaining like when that one distant nephew of hers was around... What was his name?... Kushin! That was it, now he had been a fun one to have around. The current young stock of her clan were talented sure, but they played rather safely outside of a couple almost promising events. Tonight though, all she wanted was two things from her nephews. "Boys you each have one job and one job alone tonight. Junichi you are to collect the juiciest bits of gossip for me to have fun with later. Bunny, since dancing is out of the question for you anyway you will sit in that chair just a bit away and look pretty."

"I have to ask now, why? Surely you are too laz... wouldn't put the effort in to sneak this little rabbit out just to have him sit somewhere."

"It is simple Junichi-Chan. If you haven't noticed most men are rather afraid of me, but I would like to dance tonight." Chigokai Ookami did have a point standing at 6'5" and having the pallor of a person three days dead in combination with being one of the most politically powerful people in the village working against her when it came to finding a dance partner.

"Surely you have realized by now that despite the sad fact he is male Osuteno here is rather adorable, especially with a bit of hair extensions and makeup. Some well or ill meaning gentleman is bound to come rescue such an adorable creature from sitting by herself so close to the dance floor, which is when I step in and take the dance for myself. You see? Osuteno is a..."

"Please don't say it." Junichi begged while squeezing the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed and an exasperated expression already forming for the coming attempt at a joke.

"Osuteno is a trap!" Ookami announced delightfully. "And the sooner he gets over there and pulls me in a dance partner the sooner he can go off to play with the other children."

Through this entire discussion Osu merely had a tired look on his face as they spoke about him like he wasn't even there and then proceeded to do as he was told. He wasn't even sure if anyone he knew was there, with all these masks... Nope that was very obviously Kitsune-Sensei who just walked across the room. Why didn't the older women like the Matriarch and his sensei get that they were supposed to mask their identities? And was that Ri-Senpai? He wasn't dressed up at all!​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The noise of the crowd proved to be a more formidable foe than Ri ever could've imagined. He once believed that he'd simply have to stand in a corner, sipping his drink in order to get through the night without being too annoyed. But he was wrong, the crowd not only forced him to drink more, but faster. The boy simply couldn't handle these people without being absolutely wasted, so this was the only option he believed he had! About a dozen glasses of alcohol into the party, and Ri couldn't tell who was human, and who was actually the beast their mask portrayed. It was to the point that he was just barely managing to keep his balance while standing in his corner of the room. But then, a few minutes after he'd arrived himself, he saw the most beautiful boy he'd ever seen. Why did he know this "beautiful" creature was a boy? Well, how could he ever forget his little Osu?

Even when he was dressed up like a girl for whatever reason, that purple hair and small demeanor was something that the drunken teen could never forget. After all, he'd been through... Heat stroke, rigged card games that lost Osu's human rights, attempted murder, nearly being killed in the hot springs... Okay, so nothing that could really be counted as a good thing, but things that were unforgettable anyways! So, now that he was already drunk off his ass, and basically had no more shits to give, the only thing he could do was go straight to the only familiar face in the entire building. Almost like a moth to a flame, but less deadly. Probably...

Ri "placed" the recently emptied glass onto the table, which made it shatter as it hit the ground since he completely missed what he aimed for, then he began walking over to where Osu's group was. Along the way, he bumped into many terrifying creatures, but payed not attention to them as he continued walking to his goal. Just before arriving, on of the men from the group walked away, leaving only Osu and a rather tall... Thing. Oddly enough, he couldn't tell what Ookama was, but didn't feel like that was important. Approaching the two, he stood there for a moment, looking back and forth from Osu to Ookama, until he decided to take a closer look at the woman.

"Osu... Why are you with this." The genin had to pause for a moment, just to make sure that his analysis was correct and he wasn't about to be physically injured. "Woman. Are you two... DATING!?" Right after saying this, he plopped onto the floor and continued staring at the two of them. Eventually, a confused look came to his face and he had even more to say. "Wait... No, Osu doesn't date people does he?" Ri tilted his head back to look at the ceiling, then realized something else and quickly got back on his feet. "And when did you become a girl!?" The fact that he knew what gender Osu actually was completely slipped his mind somehow... And even though he was able to tell who and what he was from across the room, he just suddenly forgot.

After he was done saying what needed to be said, Ri simply stood there. He would occasionally stumble a little from how much he was swaying, but still managed to recover afterward. It may even seem like he would just stand there in silence if no one said anything, and it is what he would do. He was too drunk to realize when he was making a situation awkward at this point, so he had no feeling of embarrassment or regret whenever he did something he wouldn't usually do.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I like this kid. She touches anything she wants and doesn't afraid of anything.

"Hah, you funny, little babushka. I eat you last!" I jape at her in a faux Water Country accent. "But seriously, nice job on the appliqué. If you had used aramid fiber and steel scale, your dress would be like a more flexible brigandine that you could take into battle. I once tried to do something similar to a petticoat and hoop skirt. The other kids called me 'Gothic Plate Lolita' for a while but then I killed every last one of them. I mean, I did better on standardized testing and graduated while most of my classmates washed out."

I'm about to ask the little metalhead for her real name, when I feel the tug. Shinrya Kitsune exerts her own subtle gravitational pull. If you're far away enough, you won't feel it until the right moment when you slip past her Lagrange Point and then are hopelessly trapped in the field. I sense her before I actually see her, but it still doesn't prepare me for actually seeing her. No matter what I do, I can't help but stare at her chest. Remember, Saeko, her eyes are north.

"Oh! H-hey!" I meep at her, and take the wine she offers. Gulping it down all at once is what allows me to stop gawping at her and feeling jealous. I know that she's at least sixty (maybe seventy), but she doesn't look a bit over thirty. Her youth is a combination of time distortion, illogical chemicals, and refusing to answer any mail from the AARP, or Association of Armed Retired Persons. I have this terrible feeling that long after I've lost my hips to osteoporosis, she'll be committing statutory with my great grandsons. Blech. "Yes, it's been a nice little ball, A-a- Shinrya-sensei..."

A while ago she told me call her "Auntie," even though that's kind of a thing you call a middle-aged Chinese woman who feeds you sweets. I still can't do it. I still can't be reminded that she did the nasty with father. What in blazes was he thinking? Did he ever think with his proper head? To wash the bile rising in the back of my throat, I switch to a different line of questioning.

"Oh! How's Kahako-sama? Has she adjusted well to her new job? You think there's any chance I'll run into her tonight? You know I'm a fangirl. You should give me some love potion to use on her."

Before I can fully rope Aunti Kitsune into my half-baked plan to spend the rest of the night in bed with Kahako eating out of a gallon-tub of Rocky Road and watching Mad Max reruns together, the metalhead asks us an important question: where the hell are the nonalcoholic beverages? Honestly, I don't really know, but I see no reason why a pre-teen can't imbibe the same booze as the rest of us.

"I don't know where the apple juice is, but there's a hard cider fountain nearby. If you want, I can take you there and get you some. After all, you're old enough to fight, kill, and die for our country, so you should be able to booze it up. My mother started drinking when she was about your age, and by thirteen she was beating skeletons into submission, had an arch-lich as a dogsbody, and put a rock troll on permanent duty as her foot massager. Alcohol grows brain cells and allows you to develop your super secret powers, you know."

Almost as an afterthought, I sweep a glance around the room, just to keep track of Tomo. To my horror, Tomo's not only moved from his post as a wallflower, but he's now propositioned a girl to dance. She's not just any old girl, either. She's horrendously beautiful: shapely but lithe, pale-skinned but with a healthy glow, and cascading locks of red hair in juicy curls. She's like a younger version of Kitsune without the inherent mischief, which only makes her more desirable. What horrible joss for Tomo to have seen her! Bile erupts in my throat and I clench my jaw. If he takes her home and makes love to her...

...Then I've got my just desserts, I guess. Tomo doesn't know what happened in Roenesia. Karma does, however. Fate has its way of punishing everyone, and I'm no exception.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo was briefly shocked to find himself in the presence of another Shinrya. Now that she mentioned it, this girl looked very much like Kitsune. However, the baroness didn't have a daughter...did she? Pushing the question away for the moment, Tomo lightly pulled Akane to the dance floor. "Wonderful." Luckily the current song had ended, giving them time to prepare. Once they were situated between a few dancers, he began shifting their pose. He dropped her right and swooped up her left. With his palm up, he barely held her hand level with her shoulder. "The gentleman's style is to let the lady's hand rest upon his. Some might entangle fingers, but we won't be doing that." Tomo slipped his left hand under Akane's right, and gently placed his hand between her shoulder blades. "It is most common for a gentleman to place his hand between your shoulders. In turn, you will place your right hand anyway between his shoulder and elbow, whichever is most comfortable. If your partner is much taller than you, he may place his hand upon the small of your back." Tomo chuckled lightly. "Any lower and make sure to give him a good smack to his face."

The song was about to start, and Tomo gave his final advice. "I'm sure you will want to look at your feet while dancing, but that will only distract you. Instead, I want you to close your eyes. Feel the shuffle of my feet, the pull of my hands, the sound of the music. Let me guide you with body and song." The music began and Tomo stepped to his left. To help Akane, he spoke her steps aloud with the music. "Right, back left, pause. Left, front right, pause." He repeated the instructions a few times, helping her remember the direction with subtle tugs of his hands. He stopped his instructions. "You're getting the hang of it. Now. When you feel comfortable, the last step is to look within your partner's eyes. Dancing is a connection between partners, a merging of mind and body. Only through one's eyes can you truly form the bond required to dance with your hearts." Honestly, Tomo was merely spewing words he'd read in a book during his teen idol research phase. He wasn't sure if he really believed it, but it was apparently a popular belief for many females. "But remember, only when you are comfortable should you do this." If Akane did open her eyes, Tomo would dissolve the layer inside his mask that hid his own. She would be able to see his sharp, yet gentle grey eyes through the slits of his mask. Whether she got lost in them would be dependent on her own mind and heart.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A tall man bumps into Kazuma which cause his mask to fly right of his face. Out of instinct Kazuma grips the handle of his sword, but he senses no ill intentions from the man as he passed. No he senses that this guy had a few too many drinks. The drunken emotions emanating from the man was enough to cause Kazuma to feel a little tipsy. Though Kazuma was blind, he did notice that the man cloths felt different from what he expected. Normally people come here wearing fancy attire, but what brushed against him was much cheaper fabric.

Kazuma attempts to find the mask but his lack of sight makes things difficult. On the flour he walks on all four and feels around. Considering he does not see his head was in a relax position pointing straight ahead. Not like it would help if he directed his head to where he was looking. Insolently he arm grazes against the dainty legs of Osu. “Oh excuse me.” Then hears the sound he wished not to hear. With Ri make some sort of a scene, some of the people around him decides to give the drunk man some space. One of these people steps back right onto Kazuma’s mask with an audible crunch. “My mask!”

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Tsuyoshi Gentlemen said:

Rp said:
Sadly, the babysitter ordeal didn't go quite as planned. A sudden emergency occurred, leaving Junko in a tough situation. A situation that was easily solved as Karin made the decision to bring the twins to the ball. It would be a wonderful experience just like the rest of the festival, and Aiko could watch them as mommy and daddy danced. With Aiko being a gentle spirt, without a doubt he'd keep an eye on the kids.

Looking at the twins as Karin stood at the door, Junko sighed a bit. "Welp, gentlemen let's suit up!" Junko said through his path. Gladly, Junko was able to give his children their first suits. Hopefully, they'd wear them with pride as their father did. Being raised off the streets, Junko didn't have the luxury to dress in nice suits and now that he did, he developed a passion for suits. A passion so great, it actually became a part of him and his family. He took care of his suits with delicacy and despised getting them dirty, especially on missions.</COLOR>
1zp0dfs.jpg
<COLOR color="grey">

Meanwhile at the ball, everyone was active, moving, laughing, and dancing. Yoshi didn't reach Akane in time and she was grabbed by a rather fancy gentle that was light on his toes. Yoshis stomach suddenly felt as if it was body slammed. The sight of him touching Akane made him want to drag the fancy foot guy out the ball room and give the crowd a real performance. Shaking that feeling off, Yoshi understood he had no right to really feel that way. Especially being in the ANBU corps, he had to be careful of his emotions.

Shaking his head a bit, he was about to make his way back to the Tsuyoshi brothers, but was grabbed by a random girl to have a dance. A part of him wanted to blow her off, but it was a big dancing event, why not dance huh? In addition, he didn't want to be rude. Following her as she took the lead, the duo began a series of graceful twist and turns over the dance floor.

Moments later, the beautiful exquisite cook of kumogakure entered the ball room. Heads seemed to turn and jaws dropped as she walked through the crowd. Laughing with Junko, Aiko didn't pay her no mind at first. Well, at least until she spoke.

"I hope Junko didnt make you guys too late."

Looking at her, Aiko seemed star struck and lost for words as his eternal mangekyo sharingan couldn't help but slowly analyze every curve of her outstanding body by his contacts. Mentally, he cursed his abilities, but he couldn't stop the power of the sharingan.

Raising a brow, Junko was looking at Aiko as he seemed frozen as he stood with his mouth partially open. "Well, that's out of character for him." Junko thought chuckling to break the odd silence. "well, they say if you're early! You're on time and if your on time! You're late. So, we were late, so I like to think of it as a different way of being on time." Junko said giving a cool thumbs up at the end. Looking at Junko, Aiko began laughing as he shook his head.

"Being on time just doesn't surge through his veins."

"Well, the kids will be here soon, along with Karin. So, they're out doing me as of now when it comes to tardiness."

"It's rubbing off on all of us. The tragedy must stop." Aiko said shaking his head jokingly.

"How's life been for you Oka? Has it been treating you great?" Junko asked as his Rinnegan eyes behind his contacts shifted towards the door. He just dropped his family off, and they were looking b.e.a.utiful. It was phenomenal to see them looking all dressed up for the occasion. Smiling, Junko knew tonight would be one to remember.

18kute.jpg

Karin

33e1wu0.jpg

Rintaro & Yutaro (Twins)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back