Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Event] - Masquerade Ball

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
[Shin]​
<i>
</i>

The twins were a bit surprised when Shin used his clone jutsu. They had been planning for a three-way Lightning Bird Dance, but as they looked around the room, it was becoming apparent that only the Mochizuki Troupe was familiar with the actual dance moves that are meant to accompany it. It seemed like the whole village needed a crash course in it. Maybe they could convince the fuddy-duddy Raikage to let them use his snazzy village-wide intercom.
But if you can't beat them, join them. The twins looked to each other and nodded before turning their backs for a moment from Shin. "Yo-Jin-Bo!" When they again faced Shin, it was Saka with a smile on his face. Soko was obviously pouting. "We shall." Saka took real Shin's hand, while Soko took the clone. However, as they began to dance, the hyper twin's mood brightened immensely. Another wave of shock hit the twins as they realized Shin was pulling a mambo number. They kept up for the most part, as the troupe trains their performers not to let props and costumes get in the way of routines. However, since it wasn't a rehearsed performance, they couldn't help but be off once or twice as the weight of the capes threw them off balance.

The song finished, and a speech was given. The twins were unhappy at the break of the dance, but knew that acting out now would be appropriate. They weren't Tama after all. Though Kitsune's song would be fit for dancing, it felt more fitting to simply listen and enjoy. It grew quiet as the song came to a close, but the silence didn't last long. As is common when people of all ages and personalities come together, shenanigans occur. Saka and Soko were tempted to jump into the fray, pulling a prank or two on the more drunken individuals, but they thought better on it. There were bound to be authority figures and ANBU around watching for inappropriate behavior. In fact, they had been dancing with such an ANBU. They looked to Shin and smiled, waiting to see if he wanted to continue dancing, or return to his snacks. The twins were a bit more understanding than their other siblings, and knew that some people need more space than others.

[Sashine]​
<i>
</i>

The girl continued to flail about as she explained her desire to be all the things. Zoro couldn't relate. He didn't want to be everything, because that would mean being dirty and dumb. But changing from one thing to another, that was something to knew all too well. There was a part of him that couldn't be changed, that would haunt him for all his life. But maybe if this pink-haired girl could become everything, then she could teach him to not be that thing. Zoro shook his head, realizing his thoughts were filled with too many things, literally. Instead he decided to focus again on dancing.

Now her dancing was becoming more intricate, and it wasn't really a surprise when it backfired. That was why Zoro stuck to his one move. He couldn't mess it up. The girl looked a little shaken, and Zoro stopped dancing to make sure she was alright. A metal dress comes with dangers after all. Luckily he didn't see any blood, because if he had, he wouldn't have hung around her for much longer. Blood was near impossible to remove from clothing. When she looked ready to stand, Zoro received a nudge from FuwaFuwa-sama, urging him to offer his hand. The blonde boy did so, helping the girl up as best he could. Along with the danger, metal dresses are also heavy. Once standing, Zoro used his water jutsu to dampen his handkerchief and used it to clean his hands. Once finished, he crossed his arms. <B>"Well, that was interesting. You've got a weird thing about you, but I guess it's not really bad. If we see each other again out of this place, you may be eligible for a friendship napkin. Can't do it now without knowing your name." He gave a nod to himself. "Anyway, do you want to keep dancing?"

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was glad the dance was finished, though he was surprised that the twins were able to keep up with his movements, even if their capes somethings got in their way. They looked up, almost questions whether to continued another dance or leave him back to his food. Truly, Shin would do neither, he felt that he had enough music and people for today, nothing against his....'friends' however, the constant aura of happiness was rather draining on him. Placing his hands on their heads, he ruffed them before giving a small smile.

"Sorry Saka, Soko. I think I've had enough of the ball for now. I'll see you both around."

With that, the trainee Shin made his way to door, ready to put this day behind him.

[TLUS]
[WC:127]
[MFT]

Sashine

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She took the boy's hand and realized just how heavy she must have been. It made her feel conscious about her weight at the moment but she realized it was silly instantly and waved it off easily. The boy spurted water from his hand and onto a handkerchief to clean himself after touching. Something in her brain told her to feel insulted but she somehow found it cute and charming that the boy kept himself clean and did so on a small gesture. The quick reaction to do so and the lack of acknowledgement on the boy's part of his action made it seem like this was something common which further helped push the idea that it was something that concerned specifically her hand. She smiled at the boy. Once again, he used language that should have offended her but she found it funny. It was the sort of thing she would say jokingly except she except Sashine tended to cross lines and the boy just seemed to be different. Part of a different world that she just didn't understand. She rationalized that she didn't know enough and that was okay. The fact was reinstated by the boy that they barely knew each other.

She smirked as she twirled a piece of pink hair in her hand. "Thank you, I tend to woo people with my weirdness. Where I come from, the weirder someone is, the stronger warrior they are.", she chuckled before continuing. "I think you seem like a really strong warrior but...", she trailed off as she lowered her voice, "...how will you know if you ever seem me outside? I've never taken my mask off. I'm sure we'll meet again though, and soon. I've got to go now though before my dress turns to glass.", she smirked and blew the boy a kiss, not wanting to touch him again. She stuck her tongue out jokingly and turned toward the main door. "See you around strong warrior and cute dog, I expect a napkin then."

As she walked away , she took her mask off finally, thinking she left no trace of her identity, walking down the steps of the Torre Celeste before her carriage turned back to a pumpkin.

----------------------------------------------------
WC: 371 [Topic Left]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was time to speak.

Excusing himself he walked up to the stage. Many had left, it was late into the night and the atmosphere which had been so full of life now coming to a natural end.

Getting to the stage front he looked out across all who remained and allowed a small smile. These were his people.

I am sorry for making this announcement so late in the evening, but those who this affects will be notified. Earlier today we had several competitions where many people displayed their own abilities and skills, showing all of the village the varied and interesting techniques which make all of us individuals but at the same time bring us together as family.

First was where we all began, the academy and those who currently and recently attended its halls. They showed how the imagination that inhabits our youth can invent techniques that old shinobi like myself wouldn't ever think of. I was shown a thing or two today by those youngsters and am glad I was able to witness their spectacular acts. The winners of that competition get to spend time with leaders of the village, the ability to perhaps learn something from those who were where they are now, and now stand at the peak of shinbidom. First place was Osuteno, Kashino Yuu came second, and third was Kin. They will be contacted and allowed to make their decisions as to who they would like to spend time with.

A clap came from the crowd congratulating the young shinobi, who likely weren't there, however in the end it was in the spirit of things to celebrate their success.

Later in the day it was the turn of the veteran shinobi to show their ability and power, the imagination which they had as a child turned into the technically sound and strong shinobi they had become through training. Cloud is blessed with so many skilled shinobi, and we were all pirvy to witness so many fantastical artisans of the shinobi world demonstrate their craft. Of those only one could win the prize of a weapon crafted by myself however, and that one is Mochizuki Tomo.

Summoning a long wooden box from a scroll Akira held it aloft, opening the box revealing the blade which crackled with life.

This weapon has been imbued with blessing of the monks dedicated to Raiden and has been given the ability of the thunder god himself. In the right hands this weapon will protect the village and I hope become an heirloom for the family for generations, long after we have all passed away. A fitting tribute to the clan who performed such beautiful displays of acrobatics for us all in this room this evening. I thank you all and Shinbatsu bless.

He bowed his head and backed away from the front of the stage. Heading off to the side he found himself talking to a member of the clan, he offered to take the blade to Tomo and Akira accepted his offer.

Shortly after he took his leave from the room and went to rest. The celebrations had been a success... he hoped that their memory would be long, and not cut short by actions of a few.

[topic left]

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The waiter arrived with a tray of snacks just as Akira excused himself to address the room, tragically missing said snacks. Ayumu remained where he was, enjoying some particularly tasty cheese cubes as he watched Saito take the stage and the room temporary fall mostly silent to allow the Raikage to speak. He started by apologizing for waiting so long for the announcement, leaving Ayumu to wonder if he had delayed him further. He announced winners of the various contests, some of the names ringing familiar to Ayumu as being within his branch. The winner of one of Saito's own hand forged swords was none other than Mochizuki Tomo. Ayumu whistled to himself as the blade was revealed. He was a little jealous, but then he was perfectly happy with his own swords. Perhaps it was just the sword fanatic in him desiring any sword that was clearly well-crafted. With his announcement finished, Saito bowed and left the stage, disappearing from the room shortly after. If the Raikage had gone, there was nothing really obligating Ayumu to remain either. He wanted to check on Kahako anyway, so he descended from the balcony and passed through the crowd waving goodbye to a few here and there. With the night over, he passed through the doors, a secret doggy bag full of snacks under his coat.

[Topic Left]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akane was somewhere, passed out drunk. She'll have a bad hangover in the morning, and maybe a sore back if she stays on the floor.

Oka had left home, and she left akane, assuming she had already left. Poor akane. Oka had a nice time, she hoped she would get to do this again one day.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_eehmoks99cg800s0wk4cgsosc_640.gif
Sorry for the shit post.
topic left(?)

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune decided that now was the time to make her exit from the ball, and she’d of course drag Miyako with her. They said their goodbyes and made for the doors to go home. Maybe they’d bump into Kahako on the way out? Who knows.

Meanwhile, Hisako was still sitting with Osuteno, but she too decided it was time to call it a night. There was much data to be collated and filed to the proper places. ”I shall take my leave as well, Osuteno-kun. I hope you will have a pleasant night.” she said to him, and gave one of her usual stiff bows before leaving too.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back