Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Excuse me, Princess! [iNPC and dNPCs Leaving OV]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[iNPC Kowarusuki Warusa has joined the thread.]
[dNPC Fluffy Husky Army has joined the thread. (All of them!)]
Kowarusuki Warusa's dNPC Husky Army Album
Kowarusukī Warusā
r1Ut9sv.png

DytFz9N.png

Alright. My caravan that was waiting for me outside of the out-of-village Lightning Country tavern has prepared a good place for my...living baggage and myself, for us to all head toward Stone.

As I board, I flip my head outside the back window and begin to count my dogs.

"Good. You're all here and accounted for. We're going to be riding off now, so stay in the back, do you hear?"

A lot of whining lead on afterward coming from the dogs to demonstrate to me that they had all heard me.

"Great. Okay taximan, please take us to Stone!"

"Yessiree, off we go now!"

The horses kick up their hooves and trottingly head down the cobblestone trail toward our destination.

[Monday, February 10th, 2014 / 11:08 PM: Runtime = created-NPC E-Rank - 5 Hours (300 minutes) to leave Lightning Country and head into Earth Country]
[Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 / 4:08 AM: LEFT LIGHTNING COUNTRY. I am now in Earth Country, wherever I may be.]

[Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back