Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family first. [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka almost jumped when Yukio's arm... started talking? Well this was certainly new but what came out of it's.... fingers? Was anything but pleasant. "Well I thought you're input could be considered, your summon was entirely optional. If you didn't want to come you shouldn't have." She told him. "You want me to be blunt? Fine. In simple words. Hoheto and Soku are together, I don't mind the relationship, I was just looking for an answer to the question "Can I trust Hoheto with Soku, can I rest easy nothing he is with her?" She sighed, scratching the back of her head. "So far, no result that can give me any closure."

"They call of his actions in missions and other things, unfrotunately I wasn't witnessed so the next biggest step was to push their buttons, piss them off. Yes, there are better ways but this way gave quicker results. Soku defended Hoheto, Hoheto defended himself. Hence my problem."

"I was hoping you could tell me more about him, tell me if I should keep my concerns hence an eye. Or simply let her go, that I can trust her with Soku. And please, don't try to tell me something else.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man listened to what each person had to say turning his attention to Soku first of all her words were true he had changed though as far as he was concerned it was for the better. "Yes i have and it was for the better of the clan, as far as I'm concerned making sacrifices is part of what we do regardless of our own feelings on the matter." It was interesting that Soku had not been informed of the spar as such it seemed this would be a time of enlightenment for them all and not just the Sennin.

"Yes me and Hoheto have met prior to this, his reactions to my views were less than stellar and i would hope at this point he has come to realize my opinion of him couldn't have been more neutral." His eyes tilted down listening to him it would have been a good way of coming to meet common ground had he not said those final words. "However you still seem convinced i have a low opinion of you when in fact i couldn't care less I don't know you, We'd met once prior to that spar and didn't exchange a single word."

It seemed he had been summoned to give an outright opinion on the matter and bring to light anything they may not know though given how little he knew about Hoheto it would not be a simple matter though the fact they had called a Sennin into this was not all too appreciated the head forming from his arm getting straight into Asuka's face the black mass looking irritated at her attitude. "To Summon a Sennin is no small matter runt, be grateful and understand your own position in the matter as well as our own. Simply the act of Summoning us could mean a genuine crisis has occurred."

Yukio did nothing to stop the being speaking as he did as, for all he was extremely forward about it, the facts were true had this been a crisis it would have been imperative to arrive considering the state the village found itself in these days. "As for Hoheto the only real impression i have of him is what i gained during the spar, which you were angry, self centered and disrespectful to the dead you summoned. Those who should be treat with respect regardless of their actions in life."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She didn't talk for a moment, her hand resting on Hoheto's shoulder. The girl was hard-pressed to speak here. She nodded slowly as the Uchiha explained himself and thoughts swirling through her head. The Santaru raised an eyebrow at Yukio's comment. Angry? Self-centered? Clearly, there was a side of Hoheto she hadn't seen. The Captain spoke slowly and hesitantly as if unsure how to respond to this."I do wish I had known about this earlier, I won't hide that fact. In a sense, I am not really mad but more of in a shock. I really don't know my stance on this. You need to help me decide. I don't want to create this bridge of distrust among us. It starts with Asuka, the moment you two can start getting along or having some faith in each other is the moment I will have some ease in the back of my mind. I do admire you to my heart's content but I do not want this thing to affect our relationship." She turned to look at Yukio recoiling a bit at the black mass that morphed out of his arm. That was disgusting to say the least. It would take some getting used to. It was like the Sennin was a shadow of his old self which in a sense, he was. He was blunt as ever and even more direct to the point that it hurt, like a dagger to the chest. She spoke addressing the black mass, her tone sharp."Unless you have something useful to offer to this discussion, I suggest you shut up. I am speaking to Yukio here and not his pet."She said tensely to the devlish looking thing. It was giving off the vibe of someone authorative and that was biting away at her. Her free hand clenched the hilt of her blade. One slash, that was all it would take...she restrained herself pushing away the thoughts as she turned her attention to her sensei.

"I have a bone to pick with you too. I wish you had told me as well even if Hoheto hadn't. Heck, if I was there, I could have tried to bring some peace into the situation. I think it's safe to say I am not pleased with either of you from refraining to telling me. I am not angry..just.dismayed. You both know me. So, pray tell, why was I not informed of this earlier? Please, don't try to justify it. Just answer it honestly. I really hate liars."Soku began tapping her foot, a warning sign. The emotions were building up inside of her and she was barely containing it. The Captain rarely ever raised her voice or disagreed with her seniors but she just wanted the full story. "Heck, why did this fight even occur? It's like I'm mediating two schoolchildren."Her hand gripped Hoheto's shoulder tightly as if seeking some comfort. This was her second family and it all threatened to fall apart right here. Her father figure, her sister and her partner. All whom she had a bond with. She did not want a repeat of that night though it was starting to look very real. In a sense, she was grateful to Asuka now but at the same time, she needed a talk with her as well.'After this, me and you, talk. Nothing to do with this. No excuses." She commented to the girl making eye contact with her directly to make sure she got the message.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto stood feeling powerless as though arraigned before an arbiter in a hearing of some sort to prove his worth—The shock of which was almost too great for him to stand. He surveyed the present situation, apprehending each individual input as his eyes triangulated the trio, before settling on Yukio whose words made his blood run cold. "We didn't trade words that night but the look in your eyes… They were disheartening."<i></i> Hoheto would reply particularly to the sennin's initial words, recalling the past; His cloudy eyes had searched Yukio's and seemed to pick up the man's disappointment, which only made him feel worse at the time. Only now did he realize he assumed wrongly after the former captain's open display—Besides the dim night skies remembered, that may have resulted in him seeing differently. "I took things too far when I should have simply seen you about it. I was so angry and determined to beat that look off your eyes it didn't matter how I did it as long as I got the job done. I've done terrible things but it is water under the bridge now, we must move forward."<i></i>

He then zeroed in on Soku. She had this look like he'd let her down for the nth time. Almost as if she'd never seen anything that made her quite sad. It was so frustrating knowing she'd been kept in the dark. Conscious of this, Hoheto weighed his next words ensuring they be of comfort. "I have no problem whatsoever working with Asuka. She however does. There's not much I can do about that but I'm willing to try because I want to make this work.."<i></i> The lad's eyes seem to fall on Asuka as he concluded in order to note her reaction whatever it may be. Hopefully she had gotten a change of heart, however slight.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka scratched her head nervously and laughed once her sister remarked they should talk. As it seemed it wasn't going to be quite the fun conversation, but in the end it did have to happen. She just hoped yelling wouldn't be involved. "Bring cookies and I'll consider." She joked taking one sip from her tea.

Asuka sighed as the black mass spoke to her, runt.... well that was an insult she did not like. But it was something she did have to respond to with something simple. "Well black head man." She answered taking a sip from her tea. "Code Yellow was the stupid thing I made up once I talked to Yukio a while back. He promised to help me with personal matters when I needed him, hence why code yellow was formed. Of course he head the choice to refuse the summons.... but if you claim Yukio to be a liar and go back on his word." Asuka innocently took another sip, stopping there. No need to continue.

Hoheto's words kind of pissed Asuka of, she sighed once more in annoyance. This was proving more difficult than anticipated. But screw it, better to go out of the way and explain it like a five year old. "You moron." She started pinching the bridge of her nose. "Haven't you listened a word I said." She drank the rest of her tea, burning a bit of her tongue but she was kind of tired. "God, I hate egotistic people."

She looked at Hoheto with a serious expression on her face. "I got no problem with you. Hell! Your existence is meaningless to me. But Soku's isn't. I'm going to explain all of this once more and I dearly hope you can rest my worries otherwise my time has been wasted."

Asuka cleared her throat "My problem is whether or not I can trust you to take care of Soku. To jump at the first opportunity to loose your life but save hers. It was for me to rest easy knowing she was with you. That if she ever was in trouble I could go "Well, Hoheto is there." She sighed, pouring herself another cup of tea "Hence why I pissed you off. But the results was the exact opposite, you." Emphasis on you, pointing a guilty finger at Hoheto "Defended yourself while Soku defended you. You see where my problem is? That shows me that you're not comited where it really matters but I have my doubts hence why I called Yukio."

"Maybe he knew more, maybe he knew something I didn't. Because as far as I know, I can't trust you. So, I'm giving you one last chance." With that, this was a simple take it or leave it deal. "Disperse my worries. And don't you dare say something stupid like "I'll always lay down my life for her." cliche bullshit." Asuka shook her head "Say something meaningful, something that will convince me to be at east."

[MFT=511]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chinatsu's head shifted from person to person before turning back to the Hyuuga a low growl in his tone. "Has the respect for elders in leaf declined in recent years? They speak as if we are but a tool to gain opinion from, It's disgusting." Pulling his arm back the being came to rest on the man's shoulder knowing he needed time to calm down as the Sennin's attention was turned to the Santaru. "As much as I understand your concern for what occurred I have no reason to tell you the in's and outs of my life and what occurs within it."

He was blunt with the girl seeing no real reason to have to tell her about what had happened between him and Hoheto at the time. "Do you see me asking for regular updates on Mikasa, no, there's a fine line between concern and overattachment." his gaze shifted slightly to Hoheto seeing little had changed with his views. "He had a bone to pick with me, I saw to it and it ended as expected nothing more nothing less." It was at this moment the black mass extended to the Santaru a slight grin on his face as the Hyuuga spoke though if it was intentional or just his normal expression was difficult to tell.

"If you wish to see his every move maybe remain in contact with him more, I know we would prefer to keep him out of our hair for the foreseeable future at least that is my opinion on the matter." His attention turned swiftly to Hoheto the boy still rambling on about the look in his eyes. "Hoheto, I'm running out of the will to care about a thing you have to say here you continue to delude yourself about my non-existent view on you however your rambling now I am beginning to wonder if we should send you to a medical shinobi for a mental health check-up this is getting quite worrying."

Chinatsu let our a low chuckle at the remark though Yukio's expression was unchanging still as neutral as when he had arrived shaking his head slowly. "Believe what you will I care not my only concern here is for Soku and her future something I feel you should be focussing more on rather than your own insecurities." It would be a lie if he said the boy's words didn't annoy him though a deep breath quickly calmed his temperament shaking it off before turning to Asuka.

Chinatsu was the first to speak after a moment of pause somewhat used to the reactions towards him at this point. "Chinatsu if you would all be so kind, believe it or not judging those on appearance and where they reside is quite rude and at the end of the day aren't you meant to be those who represent this village." It was a swift jab to the young Uchiha the head slowly moving away from the group before returning to the man's arm form shifting until it returned to the closest thing to normal.

"At the end of the day this all comes down to dedication and doubt, at this point we have stripped away the surface and revealed true nature below and safe to say we can't all say we like what we found. I think you both need to take time to think about what it is you really want is this what you call a relationship or is it simply something to pass the time between missions because I can't see the difference." He addressed the young couple caring little for beating around the bush at this point only wanting to get the facts across as he saw them.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She took a deep breath in looking at those present. Yukio always had been straight to the point, not beating around the bush and she had never once disagreed with him. She had respected him, admired him yet he really was testing her mental capacity here with the way he worded things. She bit back the retort that sprang to her lips simply giving the Hyuuga an neutral expression before nodding. His reply had been so sharp yet so short it was, it wasn't like she was trying to snoop into the man's personal affairs. Well, maybe sort of, but it was irritating in a sense. "You are all supposed to be like a family to me here. A sister, a father and a partner."She said pointing to each of them in turn."I love all of you dearly, I really do but when there is a split like we have now, it hurts me, it really does. This distrust thing that is hanging in the air over us, it is the same thing that breaks bonds, shatters relationships. I know this from a personal level."She said looking around at all of them before looking at Hoheto and Asuka. She took the Uchiha boy's hands in hers gripping it tightly looking up at him."Hoheto, people do stupid stuff all the time. But, if we can't learn from our mistakes and keep doing that same error, we aren't making any progress. I'm not saying you're a fool despite what people think. I love you, I really do but at the same time, if this does not get resolved here, it will be be brought up again in the near future. You know it as well as I do. I know you have the words, Asuka may not have had the kindest approach and Yukio-sensei may not look too kindly upon you but who's to say people can not change. One mistake I can overlook, perhaps even two, but with every increasing mistake, it makes it harder for me to forgive."She said softly speaking to him.

Inwardly, she was cursing herself. What if it didn't work out.? There were so many ways this could go wrong and she feared for that. She couldn't speak for him, not in this situation. Asuka may be younger but she had a good head on her shoulders. "Just try to look past all the differences you have with the people here, rage, hate, whatever it is that plagues us right now as that is how people are lost and I do not want to lose you, Hoheto."She said. She didn't care that the others were hearing her say this, it was now or never. Frankly, if Chinatsu spoke up again, she imagined herself uppercutting him across the village. Now, that was an entertaining thought. If Hoheto and Asuka could at least get off to a good start, all this would be behind them."No one is saying you have to be best friends with everyone here, but as a younger sister, Asuka just wants to know she can entrust you with me and I would do the same thing if Asuka was in the same situation. She just needs some consolation, and I know you can."She said giving him a small smile. Maybe it would help morale? Motivation booster? Asuka brought up cookies and she nodded."Consider it a deal."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back