Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Festival of Ice and Fire Event: [Storyteller & Play/Free RP]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Festival of Ice and Fire Event: [Storyteller & Play/Free

[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/030ec882-d7f5-4b70-9e71-f561440853c7_zps5ef0efee.jpg[/img]"][col]
Traveler's Dairy
Ok ok so I am out on the stage now and all these faces are staring at me and I am staring back. It was kinda like that dream that I use to have about being back in the academy and when I would stand up in the class to ask a question, people would start laughing... and that is when I would notice that I had no pants on... Good news was that I had my skirt on but the bad news was that this was not a dream. That meant that if I were to embarrass myself on this stage, there will not be a waking up process to relieve me of the nightmare. The story teller had now finished his bit and was starring at me as well now... I looked at him and saw his eyes jester to a frozen guy on the floor? Like, where did he come from??? Everyone was really staring at me now. Just what in the heck was I supposed to do anyways? I looked down at the guy before kicking him or the block of ice he was frozen in. Not sure if that was what I should have done but hey I panicked! If he didn't hurry up from the floor I'd kick him a couple more times in order to get a reaction. I did really hope he'd get up soon so the attention could remove it's self from me. If it didn't, I'd have to use genjutsu on one of the men in the audience and make him throw a chair or something. A good distraction could get me out of this mess right?[/legend]|-MFT wc 277
[ooc: If no reaction from guy in ice then I activate sharingan and hypnotic suggestion on the nearest male audience to have him create a ruckus. It's a last case scenario if the attention is not removed from me to anyone else.[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back