Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fire to Lightning = Plasma [Entering Country]

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=275&t=23273
Leaving Fire Country

[legend="[fontsize="25"]GhostShip/New Lands[/fontsize]"]
BGM (Listen to it! It adds to the scenery)

The Wings of the Gull
!
This post will have some content that may be unsuitable for some readers. While not going into detail, the situation may be traumatic for some that read it. Please be aware of this before continuing to read

"Psst. That girl that came on, the one with that scary dog, was pretty sexy eh?" whispered one of the crewmen.
"Damn right she was. And I haven't felt the touch of a woman in quite some time," whispered another one of the crewmen. Two crewmen conspired, in the middle of the night, to have their way with the passenger. The moon rested high in the night sky as the weather was crisp and clear with a slight breeze towards their final destination of Lightning Country.

Downstairs, Mana is resting her head upon the large and fluffy beast named Kibo. Her sleep was sound and peaceful. She was completely unaware of the conversation being made upon the deck.

"Yeah, we got some Gret Root from the Fire Country and it's known to make things numb, meaning they can't move. Maybe her and her 'little' friend should take some," the man said as he pulled some of the root out from his shirt, already pre-ground and sopping with serum.

Rubbing his hands together, the other shipmate chuckled a bit. "Grab some more for the beast. You'll need enough for a Sand Worm to knock that thing out," the crewman said. The response given to him was a bigger chuckle and the man pulling out a few more roots from his pockets, pre-grounded. It was as if he had this planned all along.

"Alright, first we need to subdue the creature. I'll handle that while you handle the woman," the man with the roots gave a smaller portion to the other. The two of them nodded to one another and slowly made their way into the cargo bay underneath the deck. Their steps were slow and deliberate. Each step had a purpose to it. One of the crewmen made a step upon a loose plank causing it to creek. As if coordinated, the two of them stopped in their tracks to see the large beast open it's eyes momentarily. It was still disoriented from sleep. Without noticing anything, the animal returned to it's resting position.

The crewmen looked to each other and did a countdown with their fingers from 3 to 0 before pouncing on both the woman and the animal, forcing the sopping roots down both of their throats. The one handling the animal mounted it and held it's mouth shut until it's body fell limp. Mana, too, attempted to struggle until her body went limp. Her eyes were wide open as she noticed two men hovering over her in the darkness.

Mana felt hands all over her body in places where there shouldn't be hands.
[col]"Turn away or you are all going to regret this," Mana stated, forcing herself to speak through the numbing poison given to her.

"Or what are you going to do little princess?" spoke one of the crewmen before pulling out his 'weapon'.
"Yeah, what do you plan on doing? Call out to the captain?" spoke the other as he did the same. In a swift motion, they are instantly 'disarmed of their weapons' by a metallic fang coming from the ground. Blood began to pool out of their bodies as a strange glyph covered the floor of the ship on both levels. The light began to glow, drawing the attention of the rest of the crew.

Mana could hear the rest of the crew scrambling downstairs to see what had happened. They were all in disbelief.

"What's going on? What did my men try to do to you?" the captain tried to say before a circular blade of metal took the captain's head off, causing a fountain of blood to spray all over the rest of the crew. Panic sets in with the rest of the crew as they turn from their captain to see the woman being assaulted by the two crewmen floating above the crest. Her eyes were glowing an eerie yellow color.

"You," Mana said with a pause. "Humans have poisoned me and my companion to try to have your way with me. Instead of allowing me safe passage into Lightning Country, you cowards attempt to have fun with me," Mana stated. The strange and demonic appearance of the woman struck pure terror into the hearts of the men, causing them to want to flee back upstairs. Holding her hand out, she created a heavy metal slab sliding across the stairs up to the main deck, crushing two men that almost fled upstairs. The sound of their bones cracked and broke.

Knowing they were stuck down here, the man moved to front end of the cargo hold, not having weapons upon them. They began to plea for their lives. Holding her hand towards Kibo, the poison was instantly dispelled through use of medical jutsu. Kibo shakes it's head and takes a hostile stance as it stood next to Mana.

"Wind Stance, Kibo. Kill half of them. I know you are hungry so devour them," Mana said as Kibo was released to the crewmen and began to tear them to shreds, doing as Mana instructed and only killing half of them. After tearing half of them to ribbons, it began to feed on the corpses.

Floating over to the survivors, who managed to work their way to a different corner, Mana stood over them and laughed slightly.|
shri_kali_yantra_by_shaktya-d4vnezj.jpg

Kali's Yantra
Mana's Jashin Seal​

CrimsonEmote.png

Kali​
[/col]
"You know, there was this culture that had a method of torturing other people. They called it the Brazen Bull. A delightful way that you humans killed one another. But before that, let's play a game. I want to watch the rest of you, you remaining 5, kill each other. The last one," Mana said as she looked to the side in though. "I'll allow to live."

Stricken with fear of death, the 5 men began to beat each other to death until only one remained alive. He was haggard and crawled over to Mana and plead to her.

"Please, I did what you said, now let me live!" the man said covered in bruises, open wounds, and blood.

"Oh? Did your crew feel the same when they tried to have their way with me? Absolutely not. So I fear I cannot leave any survivors," Mana said as she swung her hand, blowing a gaping hole into the deck of the boat and then waved her hand towards the man, enveloping him in an Iron Coffin. She then created floating discs beneath her to allow her to walk up to the deck and place the Iron Coffin upon what little bit of the deck wasn't blown apart. She reshaped the coffin to look like a bull.
hqdefault.jpg

Brazen Bull​

There was a sound of knocking and screaming from the bull before a fire was lit underneath it. Mana watched as the bull began to heat up and eventually made a loud bellowing as the man cooked within. The bellowing is made from the expulsion of the steam created by the person cooking within the Brazen Bull.

Several hours later....
Land was clearly visible from where they are, covered by a thick layer of fog. Summoning her partner to follow her onto the lifeboat, Mana began to row her way towards the mainland of the Lightning Country. With a little push, she sent the ship out to sea. A ghost ship sailing the seven seas.

[Entered Lightning Country]
[MFT][/legend]
earth-600b.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back